If you are looking for the Android Best Calculator App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Android Best Calculator App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Android Best Calculator App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Android Best Calculator App
• Perform basic calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
• Do scientific operations such as trigonometric, logarithmic, and exponential functions”
2. HP Prime Pro
Designed with the same layout and features as the College Board approved HP Prime Graphing Calculator, the app answers the demands of the digital classroom and delivers flexible functionality anywhere you work.
• Advanced graphing capabilities to graph implicit and explicit equations and inequalities, with the capability to trace or build tables of points of interest.
• Use the Graph 3D feature to plot functions that define Z in terms of X and Y
• Units & base conversions to handle the most complex problems in chemistry, physics, quantum mechanics and other engineering fields
• Pinch-to-zoom and multi-touch capabilities for a hands-on, intuitive experience.
• Full featured programming language including user defined functions and re-assignable keys
• Perfect companion for secondary and collegiate mathematics courses with dynamic Geometry, Statistics, Finance, and Spreadsheet applications.
• Just-in-time context-sensitive help available through the app.
• Easily toggle decimals to special values of (a/b)*π, (a/b)*√(c/d), ln(a/b), and e^(a/b)
• Solve single equations and systems of equations (linear and nonlinear)..
• HP Prime Explorer allows the user discover several function families
• Calculate bonds, cash flows, dates and more with the Finance feature.
• Reduce keystrokes with optional RPN.
• Delivers a multidimensional Computer Algebra System (CAS).
• Authentic app, developed and supported by HP.”
3. RealCalc Scientific Calculator
RealCalc is designed to look and operate exactly like a real hand-held calculator. It has all the standard scientific functions plus history, memories, unit conversions and constants. You can choose from a number of display styles and formats. It also supports binary, octal and hexadecimal calculations and has an optional RPN mode. RealCalc is easy to use, but has full help included in the app.
If you like RealCalc, the pro version RealCalc Plus has lots of extra features including fractions, degrees/minutes/seconds, customizable conversions and constants, landscape mode, a home-screen widget, a 12-digit display and greater internal precision. Purchasing RealCalc Plus will also help to support further development. Just search for RealCalc Plus or follow the upgrade link in the app.
RealCalc Scientific Calculator includes the following features:
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Unit conversions
* Physical constants table
* Result history
* 10 memories
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* 7-segment, dot-matrix or standard font display
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* External keyboard support
* Full built-in help
RealCalc Plus contains all these features, plus:
* Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
* Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
* Landscape mode
* Homescreen widget (now with RPN support)
* 12-digit display
* Extended internal precision (32-digit)
* User-customizable unit conversions and constants
* New RPN styles (buffered-entry, XYZT rolling stack)
* Samsung multi-window support with drag & drop.”
4. CalcNote Pro – Math Calculator
“CalcNote is a new generation of calculator designed for the smart phone.
Just type a expression, the answer will be displayed instantly. No need to tap equals.
It works like notepad or your word processor, you can see multiple questions and answers all at once.
It’s like a spreadsheet but much easier and simpler.
If you make a mistake, you don’t need to start again, you just fix the wrong expression.
Instant calculator & realtime results
CalcNote will instantly evaluate any mathematical expression and display result in real-time.
With a Notepad-style interface you write operations on each line and see results instantly.
You can combine text-lines with calculations.
Multi-line calculations & references
Every line in CalcNote is evaluated so you can write different operations on each.
It even allows referencing lines as in Spreadsheet so you can do multi-line combined calculations (i.e. $2+$3 adds up the results from line 2 and 3).
Different keypads with operations
Swipe right-left to switch between different keypads with multiple operations you can perform.
Regular mathematical operations, logarithmic, trigonometric functions (i.e. sin, cos), permutations/combinations as well as a percentage calculator and unit converter.
Save & Export
In CalcNote you can organize your calculation sheets, save them individually and even export expressions if you want to use them elsewhere (i.e. in Spreadsheet, in a scientific paper, etc.).
You can customize CalcNote by changing its background/text color, showing/hiding line numbers, fonts, display format, customize the keypad layout and much more.
Please refer to online manual for more details
This is a Pro version of CalcNote.
I recommend that you try the free version before purchasing.
burton999 makes no warranty as to the accuracy or reliability or suitability of any calculation results or information provided through the CalcNote. burton999 is not also responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, which may occur by the calculation results or information provided through the CalcNote.
If you have any concerns, feedback, or questions email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope this app will be helpful for you.
5. MyScript Calculator 2
“Calculator 2 turns your device into an interactive piece of paper. Simply write a calculation and it gets you the result in real time. Develop it further with editing gestures or by adding new elements anywhere. Reuse previous results with drag and drop. Calculator 2 interprets everything you do on the fly.
Calculator 2 is based on MyScript Interactive Ink®, the next step for digital ink. It is the successor of the award-winning first handwriting calculator.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
• Write calculations in an intuitive and natural way without a keyboard.
• Erase easily by using scratch-out gestures to remove symbols and numbers.
• Drag and drop numbers from and to the canvas, the memory bar or to an external app.
• Copy your results to the clipboard or export them to other apps.
• Fractions: Display results using decimals, fractions or mixed numbers.
• Multi-line: Continue the same calculation on the next line or write several calculations on multiple lines.
• Memory: Save results into memory. Reuse them anytime in your calculations.
• History: Retrieve all your past calculations to reuse or export.
• Basic operations: +, -, ×, ÷, /, ·, :
• Powers, roots, exponentials: 7², √, ∛, e³
• Miscellaneous operations: %, |5|, 3!
• Brackets: ( )
• Trigonometry: sin, cos, tan, cot, cosh, sinh, tanh, coth
• Inverse trigonometry: asin, acos, atan, acot, arcsin, arccos, arctan, arccot, acosh, asinh, atanh, acoth, arcosh, arsinh, artanh, arcoth
• Logarithms: ln, log
• Constants: π, e, phi
For help and support, visit https://app-support.myscript.com.”