If you are looking for the Android Best Last Fm App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Android Best Last Fm App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Android Best Last Fm App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Android Best Last Fm App
1. Finale for Last.fm
The app allows you to do many of the most common tasks you’d otherwise do on the website:
• See your recent scrobbles
• View your top tracks, artists, and albums over a certain period
• View your weekly charts
• Check your friends’ stats
• Search for and get details about albums, artists, and songs
The app also includes lots of advanced features:
• Manual scrobbling
• Batch album scrobbling
• Shazam-like scrobbling: just tap a button, give the app a few seconds to listen through your phone’s microphone, and the song you’re listening to will be recognized for you to scrobble!
• Continuous Shazam-like scrobbling: continuously detect and automatically scrobble music playing around you with just one tap – great for listening to the radio or a record!
• Scrobble from your friends
• Generate beautiful collages of your top artists, albums, and tracks over various time periods
• Search and scrobble from Spotify’s database
Finale is, has been, and always will be 100% free, ad-free, and open source. You can find a link to the source code on the About screen. If you like the app, consider leaving a review.
Finale does *not* automatically scrobble from Apple Music or Spotify.”
2. Simple Scrobbler
Supports Last.fm, Libre.fm & ListenBrainz
Supports most Music Apps for Android 8.0 Lollipop and higher, since version 1.5.9
Please note that some of the following applications require changing their default settings to enable scrobbling, for Android devices before Lollipop.
Spotify, Google Music, Deezer, Rhapsody/Napster, Rdio, My Cloud Player, SoundCloud, 8tracks, InfiniTracks, Squeezer, Amazon Music, Huawei, n7player, BuMP, PowerAMP, Black Player, AIMP, Timber (Beta), Vanilla Music, SmartVanilla Music, Shuttle Music Player, Rocket Player, JRTStudio Android Music Player, PlayerPro, Jetaudio, jukefox, foobar2000, DeaDBeeF, GoneMAD Music Player, Folder Player, Neutron Music Player, Music Pump XBMC Remote (Beta), Music Folder Player, Meridian Player, MixZing, Archos Music Player, Radio Noise FM, Now Playing, SoundSeeder, MortPlayer, bTunes, WIMP, Just Playlists, RockOn, Apollo, Android Music Player, HTC Hero/Sense Music Player, MIUI Music Player, ServeStream, Default Sony Ericsson/Xperia Music Player, myTouch 4G, LG Music Player, DAAP Media Player, xenoAmp, Marine, MediaMonkey, Pulsar, more…
English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Portuguese, Polish, Czech . If you’d like to help translations, please open an issue on GitHub to get help or fork and add your translations.
For problems and feedback, please open an issue. SLS is on GitHub, and any and all contributions are welcome!”
Track the music you stream and access personalized listening reports, stats, and charts, all on the go.
Free on the Last.fm app:
– Access to your Last.week & Last.year listening reports.
– View your personal artist, album and track charts from all-time to the last 7 days
– Explore your listening history
– View tag, artist, similar artist, and track information
Join millions of users. All for free.
Last.fm. Music Counts
Love Last.fm? Follow us on:
Cookies Policy: https://www.last.fm/legal/cookies
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.viacomcbsprivacy.com/donotsell”
4. Scroball for Last.fm
• Apple Music
• Google Play Music
• YouTube Red
• Amazon Music
• And many more…
Tracks played while offline will be cached and submitted when internet access is available
This app makes use of the Notification Access permission to read media playback information directly from the system for any app. This is the only way to read playback state for many apps. No other data is read from the system or stored.
Note: certain manufacturers (including Xiaomi) stop apps from starting automatically by default. If you have issues with scrobbling not starting without the app being open, look for an ‘Autostart’ section in your phones settings menu. For MIUI this can be found in the Security app -> Permissions -> Autostart.”
5. Pano Scrobbler for LastFM
– Scrobble to lastFM, LibreFM, GNU FM and Listenbrainz
– View scrobble count in notification
– Verify the metadata with lastFM’s records before scrobbling
– View track, album, artist and album artist details
– View scrobbles from a specified date
– Work with scrobbles (love a track, cancel a scrobble)
– Edit recent scrobbles for free
– Delete existing scrobbles
– Offline cacheing and scrobbling
– Check what your friends are listening to and view their profiles
– Scrobble a song from mic or the S app (Android 8+)
– Supports TVs (Oreo and lower needs adb commands)
– Supports Pixel Now Playing
– Import & export settings and saved edits
– Intents for apps like Tasker, Macrodroid etc
– View top artists, albums or tracks
– View daily, weekly, monthly or yearly scrobble count graphs
– I’m feeling lucky, a shuffle all for your entire listening history
– Fetch albums and album artists from lastfm, if missing, before scrobbling
– Weekly/monthly top scrobble notifications
– Add/remove personal tags
– Customizable homescreen widget
– Mix and match themes
– Block metadata from scrobbling
– Pattern edits (upto 30)
– Doesn’t contain any third party ADs
If you changed your lastfm username, you will need to logout and login again from this app.
If you are on a Huawei, Samsung, Oneplus, Xiaomi, Meizu or other devices which kill background apps like this scrobbler, you may find your solution at https://dontkillmyapp.com”