If you are looking for the Android Best Scanner App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Android Best Scanner App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Android Best Scanner App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Android Best Scanner App
1. “Adobe Scan: PDF Scanner, OCR”
The most intelligent scanner app. Scan anything — receipts, notes, documents, photos, business cards, whiteboards — with text you can reuse from each PDF and photo scan.
HOW IT WORKS
• With the Adobe Scan scanner app, you can make anything scannable.
• Use the PDF scanner to quickly create a photo scan or PDF scan.
• Scan any document and convert to PDF.
• Scan anything with precision with this mobile PDF scanner.
• Advanced image technology automatically detects borders, sharpens scanned content, and recognizes text (OCR).
• Touch up scans or photos from your camera roll.
• Whether it’s a PDF or photo scan, you can preview, reorder, crop, rotate, and adjust color.
CLEANUP UP YOUR SCANS
• Remove and edit imperfections, erase stains, marks, creases, even handwriting.
• Turn your photo scan into a high-quality Adobe PDF that unlocks text through automated text recognition (OCR).
• Reuse text from each PDF scan thanks to OCR.
SCAN ANYTHING, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
• Capture forms, receipts, notes, and business cards with this mobile PDF scanner.
• The Adobe Scan scanner app even lets you scan multi-page documents and save with a single tap.
• The Adobe Scan PDF scanner makes any content scannable and reusable.
• Free, built-in optical character recognition (OCR) lets you reuse scanned text and content by creating a high-quality PDF can work with in the free Adobe Acrobat Reader app.
• You can even turn Adobe Scan into a tax receipt scanner to highlight expenses with ease.
QUICKLY FIND DOCUMENTS IN PHOTO LIBRARY
• This powerful scanner app automatically finds documents and receipts in your photos and turns them into PDF scans, so you don’t have to.
• Automatic OCR turns text into content you can edit, resize, and reuse in other documents.
SAVE BUSINESS CARDS TO CONTACTS
• Scan a business card and Adobe Scan turns into a fast business card scanner and reader.
• Contact information will be automatically extracted so you can quickly add to your device contacts — no typing needed.
GET MORE DONE ON THE GO
• Save each scan to Adobe Document Cloud for instant access and sharing.
• Even lengthy legal documents become manageable and scannable with the Adobe Scan scanner app, which lets you search, select, and copy text.
• You can also open a PDF scan in Acrobat Reader to highlight key sections, add comments, fill and sign.
Subscribe for even more scanning power. Subscriptions work across Scan and Reader mobile apps and Acrobat on web.
• Combine scans into one file so you can take multiple scans and consolidate into one document.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Word or PowerPoint file formats to integrate with your workflows.
• Increase OCR capacity from 25 to 100 pages so that you can find text in multiple scans.
Download the best free mobile scanner to convert photos and documents into PDF and JPEG files wherever you are. With OCR technology, you can easily digitalize books, business cards, and business receipts and access them via the Adobe Document Cloud. Adobe Scan is the PDF converter trusted by millions worldwide. Scan photos to high-quality PDFs or JPEGs and share easier than ever before.
Terms & Conditions:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights”
2. Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner
“Microsoft Lens (formerly Microsoft Office Lens) trims, enhances, and makes pictures of whiteboards and documents readable.
You can use Microsoft Lens to convert images to PDF, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files, digitize printed or handwritten text, and save to OneNote, OneDrive, or your local device. You can even import images that are already on your device using Gallery.
PRODUCTIVITY AT WORK
• Scan and upload all your notes, receipts, and documents
• Capture whiteboard at end of the meeting to keep those action items on track
• Scan printed text or handwritten meeting notes to edit and share later
• Keep your business networking contacts handy by scanning business cards and saving them to your contact list
• Choose to save as PDF, Image, Word or PowerPoint formats into OneNote, OneDrive, or local device as location
PRODUCTIVITY AT SCHOOL
• Scan classroom handouts and annotate them in Word and OneNote
• Scan handwritten notes to digitize and edit later (works with English only)
• Take a picture of the whiteboard or blackboard to reference later, even if you’re offline
• Keep class notes and your own research organized with the seamless integration with OneNote
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/olensandterms.”
3. Google Drive
With Drive, you can:
• Safely store and access your files anywhere
• Quickly access recent and important files
• Search for files by name and content
• Share and set permissions for files and folders
• View your content on the go while offline
• Receive notifications about important activity on your files
• Use your device’s camera to scan paper documents
Google Workspace subscribers have access to additional Drive functionality, including:
• Easily managing users and file sharing to help meet data compliance needs
• Sharing files and folders directly with groups or teams within your organization
• Creating a shared drive to store all of your team’s content
Learn more about Google Workspace Drive: https://workspace.google.com/products/drive/
Learn more about Google Apps update policy: https://support.google.com/a/answer/6288871
Google accounts get 15GB of storage free, shared across Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos. For additional storage, you can upgrade to Google Workspace or Google One as an in-app purchase. Subscriptions start at $1.99/month for 100 GB in the US, and can vary by region.
Google Drive Terms of Service: https://www.google.com/drive/terms-of-service
Follow us for more:
4. Tiny Scanner – PDF Scanner App
With this pdf document scanner app you can scan documents, photos, receipts, reports, or just about anything. This pdf document scanner app is lightning fast and gorgeously designed for both phone and tablet.
IS THAT A SCANNER IN YOUR POCKET?
Tiny Scanner is a pdf document scanner app that turns your mobile into a portable scanner. Scans are saved to your device as images or PDFs. Name and organize your scans into folders, or share them by:
– Wifi directly to your computer
– Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, OneDrive or Box
This document scanner app has all the BIG features you need:
* Scan in color, grayscale, or black & white
* AI Powered OCR(different languages, editing results, handwritings recognition, copying, sharing or saving as txt, word, etc.)(Available in subscription mode)
* Can be used in office, school, home and anywhere else you want
* Page edges are detected automatically
* 5 levels of contrast for crisp monochrome texts
* Set page sizes for PDF (Letter, Legal, A4, and more)
* Thumbnail or list view, sort scans by date or title
* Tiny Scanner is optimized to run very fast.
* Quick search by document title
* Protect your documents with a passcode
* Add signature to scanned docs
* Universal – a single app that works on phone and tablet too!
The free version is an ad-supported version and has some function restrictions, we also offer an ad-free version with no function restrictions which is available as in-app purchase.
All Premium Features:
– Scan documents unlimitedly
– AI Powered OCR(different languages, editing results, handwritings recognition, copying, sharing or saving as txt, etc. 200 pages per month)
– All sharing options
– Ads free
Payment models for Premium Subscription:
Please note the subscription is automatically renewed unless you choose to cancel the subscription at least 24 hours before the end of the current period in Subscriptions on Google Play.
Permissions Used in Tiny Scanner:
1. Storage: Tiny Scanner needs this permission to read photos from Gallery when you choose to import images from local storage, save images to Gallery needs this permission too.
2. Camera: Tiny Scanner needs this permission to use camera to scan docs.
GOT QUESTIONS? CAN’T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO SOMETHING?
We’re glad to hear your feedback. If you have any problem about this scanner app please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll help you figure it out.”
5. CamScanner – PDF Scanner App
“Looking for a Efficient scanner app?
CamScanner will turn your device into a powerful portable scanner that recognizes text automatically (OCR) , and help you become more productive in your work and daily life. Download this scanner app for to instantly scan, save, and share any document in PDF, JPG , Word or TXT formats.
Would you like to keep your entire office in your pocket and increase your productivity at work?
Use CamScanner features to handle your paperwork with ease. Say goodbye to huge and ugly copy machines and get this ultra-fast scanner app for now.
* CamScanner scanner app installed on over 500 million devices in over 200 countries around the world
* Over 500,000 new registrations per day
*Quickly Digitize Document
Just use your phone camera to scan and digitize all kinds of paper documents: receipts, notes, invoices, whiteboard discussions, business cards, certificates, etc.
*Optimize Scan Quality
Smart cropping and auto enhancing ensures the texts and graphics in scanned documents are clear and sharp with premium colors and resolutions.
*Extract Texts from Image
OCR (optical character recognition) feature recognizes texts in document images and extract them from images for later searching, editing or sharing. (Premium only)
*Share PDF/JPEG Files
Easily share documents in PDF or JPEG format with friends via various ways: post on social media, send attachment or document download link through email.
*AirPrint & Fax Documents
Instantly print out any documents in CamScanner scanner app with nearby printer via AirPrint; directly select document and fax to over 30 countries from the app.
*Advanced Document Editing
Make annotations on documents with a full set of editing tools. Also adding customized watermarks are made available to mark your own documents.
When you have plenty of documents, you can use Tags to categorize and easily find them. In addition, OCR for Search helps you find texts inside image and notes. Just enter one keyword, you can quickly find the document you want. (Registrants only)
*Secure Important Documents
If you want to protect confidential contents, you can set passcode for viewing important documents; also, while sending document download link, you can set password to protect others from seeing it.
*Sync across Platforms
Sign up to sync documents on the go. Just sign in to any smartphone, tablet or computer (visit www.camscanner.com ) and you can view, edit and share any document with our scanner app. (Registrants only)
UNLIMITED ACCESS MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION
* You can subscribe to get unlimited access to all app features
* Subscriptions are billed weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annually at the rate based on the subscription plan
* Payment will be charged to Google Play Store at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription renews automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
* Any unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
We’d love to hear your feedback: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: @CamScanner
Like us on Facebook: CamScanner
Follow us on Google+: CamScanner”