If you are looking for the Best Ad Blocker Apps For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Ad Blocker Apps For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Ad Blocker Apps For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Ad Blocker Apps For iPhone
1. 1Blocker: Ad Blocker & Privacy
1Blocker is very easy to use — just flip a couple of switches to start blocking ads and trackers. The app will automatically receive cloud updates to the built-in filters silently, so you don’t need to do anything. It’s as simple as setting and forgetting.
1Blocker is a fully native app designed to extend Safari naturally. It’s lightweight and doesn’t drain your battery by taking up your device’s resources.
The blocking itself is super fast because Safari does it itself. We only provide filters to Safari and don’t modify webpages in any way. This vastly improves efficiency because Safari knows in advance what should be blocked. So, with 1Blocker, sites load on average 2-5x faster.
It’s important to note that not all ads can be blocked though. Some sites use techniques that make it impossible for us to block their ads using currently available features for Safari content blockers.
SECURE BY DESIGN
1Blocker is secure and private. It doesn’t have access to webpages and doesn’t track you in any way.
We believe that privacy is not for sale. That’s why we don’t have an “Acceptable Ads” program. We stay independent, and the only way we make money is through direct sales of 1Blocker in the App Store to you.
1Blocker is a highly customizable content blocker, providing the possibility to create powerful custom rules. It allows you to create custom rules that block any URL by providing a regular expression or hide any element by CSS. It also lets you block cookies. (Available in Premium)
AVAILABLE ON ALL DEVICES
1Blocker is available for iPhone, iPad, and Mac. Your preferences and custom rules are always in sync through iCloud no matter which device you’re using.
FEATURED IN THE PRESS
1Blocker has been featured in TechCrunch, Lifehacker, MacStories, Macworld, and many more.
FEATURES AVAILABLE FOR FREE
• The ability to enable one category (for example, Block Trackers only)
• Whitelisting sites right from the Safari extension
• Whitelist synchronization between devices via iCloud
• The possibility to see blocked resources on a site
Send your feedback at @1BlockerApp on Twitter or via email. Your feedback is always very welcome and considered for the next release.
We have been making 1Blocker since 2015. We’ve learned a lot from our customers and improved the app consistently for 5 years to suit all your needs. We believe it’s the best all-around package currently available in the App Store.
2. Ad Blocker ·
“Ad-Block Pro allows you to block ads on your iOS device. Get rid of 99% of annoying popups, banners and video ads. Save data and speed up your Safari. Block ads, trackers and unnecessary resources. and drastically improve your day-to-day iOS experience.
* Safari ad blocking. Removes all kinds of ads in Safari.
* Built-in privacy protection with anti-tracking. Ad-Blocker Pro offers a selection of filters aimed directly at trackers and web analytics that will ensure your private data stays that way.
* Enjoy faster web page performance. Safari browser runs up to 4x faster.
* Save battery life by only loading the content you care about.
* Reduced traffic consumption and save money on monthly data usage
DISCLAIMER: Ad Blocker is not guaranteed to block all ads . Although this is our goal, we cannot block every ad on the internet while enabling a satisfactory web experience.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS:
– We offer one auto-renewing subscription options:
$9.99 / Month
Monthly subscription option starts with 7 day free trial then every month your subscription renews.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off for at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
*Prices are equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
“The original AdBlock – the first and last ad-blocker you’ll ever need. A one time purchase – no subscriptions needed. We’ve been blocking ads on iPhones and iPads since 2012 – we know our game! 🙂
AdBlock allows you to block ads on your iOS device. Get rid of 99% of annoying popups, banners and video ads. Protect your privacy, limit bandwidth use, speed up your device, save battery and drastically improve your day-to-day iOS experience.
The most important advantages of AdBlock are:
• AdBlock comes with a local DNS proxy service built-in. Use it to see which domains you’re device is contacting. Create your own rules and assign any IP to any domain, right on your device. You can (and should!) bootstrap this feature with rules found online.
• AdBlock has enhanced DNS proxy rules export and import function. Share DNS proxy rules with other users, easily import rules found on the Internet.
• AdBlock comes with a Safari Content Blocker to block ads on websites in Safari.
• AdBlock allows you to create your own list of domains and synchronize your rules between all your devices using iCloud.
• AdBlock allows you to protect your privacy by blocking mobile trackers. Prevent Internet trackers from recording your online activity and selling your private data.
• AdBlock does not send your Internet traffic through any remote server. All of your connections stay direct, fast and secure. Ads are blocked right on your device!
• Setting up AdBlock is simple! Just download the app, and follow the tutorial to set everything up. When in doubt – contact our support!
• AdBlock automatically updates to the latest version of the filters on every app run. We keep the ad servers database up-to-date for you.
• AdBlock works with Wi-Fi and cellular networks. You don’t need to set it up separately for every network you use.
• AdBlock comes with a handy widget to quickly change the DNS proxy status when needed.
Looking for support? Contact our dedicated support line directly from the app – we’ll help you out with the proper setup and answer all the questions you might have.”
4. AdBlock for Mobile
AdBlock. Accept no substitutes.
* NEW: Custom language setting to block region-specific ads
* Easy setup, with ad blocking test function
* Save battery life by only loading the content you care about
* Save money on monthly data usage
* Enjoy faster web page performance
* Built-in privacy protection with anti-tracking
* A straightforward interface to get you blocking ads as quickly as possible. Run the app once and go.
* Free, blazing-fast, automagical updates and optimized block lists from our own, dedicated server
* Free, responsive support
* Unobtrusive ads aren’t being blocked in order to support websites.
Frequently Asked Questions:
* What’s the catch?
There isn’t one.
* Does AdBlock block iAds?
AdBlock will only block ads you see on websites, including YouTube.com video ads, Facebook, and everywhere else.”
5. AdGuard — adblock&privacy
“AdGuard is an ultra-efficient ad blocker for Safari. It will not only remove annoying ads but also secure your privacy with advanced tracking protection. AdGuard for iOS is an open source app, it’s totally transparent and safe to use. The app is free but offers additional paid Premium features for advanced users.
– Safari ad blocking. Removes all kinds of ads in Safari. Say goodbye to annoying banners, pop-ups and video ads. Whitelist your favorite websites or use manual blocking tool to hide any element on the page.
– Privacy protection. The web is full of trackers that literally watch your every click. AdGuard offers a selection of filters aimed directly at trackers and web analytics that will ensure your private data stays that way.
– Speed acceleration. Safari browser runs up to 4x faster. AdGuard removes tons of rubbish and you can freely surf the web!
– Reduced traffic consumption and increased battery life. Banners and ads sometimes add up to half the size of the page. By blocking them, you’re saving your battery life and Wi-Fi/mobile traffic.
– More than 50 popular subscriptions (EasyList, EasyPrivacy, etc.) plus AdGuard’s own powerful ad filters, including language-specific filters. Together they don’t leave ads a chance.
AdGuard Premium includes the following features:
– Custom filters. Add your own filters by URL even if they are not on the default list.
– DNS privacy. Blocking regular online trackers is not enough if you want to assure 100% protection of your online privacy. Choose any of the user-favorite DNS providers or configure a custom DNS server.
– Security filters. Protect yourself from dangerous websites riddled with cryptojacking or fraud.
AdGuard Premium is a paid service with the subscription cost $0.99/month or $4.99/year or a one-time purchase of lifetime subscription $12.99 (prices may vary by region). Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Your subscriptions may be managed and your auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchasing a subscription.
AdGuard is a leading company in developing ad blocking software for multiple platforms. For more than ten years AdGuard has been helping millions of users enjoy safe, clean, and fast internet.
Follow us at @AdGuard on Twitter, facebook.com/AdGuardEn/ on FB or send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.”
6. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”