If you are looking for the Best Aes Encryption Android App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Aes Encryption Android App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Aes Encryption Android App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Aes Encryption Android App
1. SSE – File/Text Encryption & Password Vault
Important Introductory Note:
This application provides many options and is intended for experienced users. All data are really encrypted (mathematically altered) using keys derived from your password. If you forget the password, your data is lost no matter how many vulgar insults you send to our e-mail. The correct password is the only way. Also, if you prefer when someone / something manages your life and makes all the decisions for you, then this application is not for you.
Frequently Asked Questions:
➤ File Encryptor: Securely encrypt your private and confidential files or whole folders.
🎥 ~ basic file encryption video tutorial: https://youtu.be/asLRhjkfImw
➤ Text Encryptor: Keep your messages, notes, cryptocurrency keys (seeds, mnemonics), and other text information safe from unwanted readers. Use the internal database or just copy/paste to/from your favorite applications. A password is set for the current encryption/decryption session, and you may have an unlimited number of passwords for any purpose (notes, emails, social networking, communication with persons A, B, C, …).
🎥 ~ text encryption video tutorial: https://youtu.be/IK9Sxqr0uJU
➤ Password Vault: Store and manage all passwords, PINs, and notes in one secure place protected by one master password. Import/Export function is available (compressed, fully encrypted .pwv file format or unencrypted, editable .xml file format).
⬥ Algorithms: Everything is encrypted using strong encryption algorithms: AES (Rijndael) 256bit, RC6 256bit, Serpent 256bit, Blowfish 448bit, Twofish 256bit, GOST 256bit + Threefish 1024bit, SHACAL-2 512bit and Paranoia C4 2048bit (for S.S.E. Pro Version) ciphers are available.
⬥ Steganography: Text Encryptor contains a steganographic feature (concealing a text within an image – JPG). A steganographic algorithm (F5 algorithm) is used in combination with chosen symmetric cipher algorithm to make a final steganogram (JPEG image).
⬥ Other Utils: Password Generator, Clipboard Cleaner, Algorithm Benchmark, …
⬥ Minimal permissions. No ads.
⬥ Cross-platform desktop versions (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, …) of Text Encryptor and File Encryptor are available on: https://paranoiaworks.mobi
⬥ Paranoia Text Encryption for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod) is available.
This software is Open Source – we have nothing to hide, so you can have securely hidden everything you need.
Source codes: https://paranoiaworks.mobi/download
Formats specifications: https://paranoiaworks.mobi/sse/formats_specifications.html
If you notice any problems with this application, you are welcome to contact us via email. Comments do not allow us to communicate to you properly.
★★★ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ★★★
Issue: File Encryptor – My file(s) are still visible after an encryption.
Answer: SSE File Encryptor works as an archiver (a new .enc file is created). You can delete/wipe the original file(s) after the encryption process is completed or it can be done automatically: Settings: File Encryptor → Wipe Source After Encryption
⬇⬇ MORE FAQ ⬇⬇
2. Signal Private Messenger
“Millions of people use Signal every day for free and instantaneous communication anywhere in the world. Send and receive high-fidelity messages, participate in HD voice/video calls, and explore a growing set of new features that help you stay connected. Signal’s advanced privacy-preserving technology is always enabled, so you can focus on sharing the moments that matter with the people who matter to you.
• Say anything – State-of-the-art end-to-end encryption (powered by the open source Signal Protocol™) keeps your conversations secure. Privacy isn’t an optional mode — it’s just the way that Signal works. Every message, every call, every time.
• Go fast – Messages are delivered quickly and reliably, even on slow networks. Signal is optimized to operate in the most constrained environment possible.
• Feel free – Signal is a completely independent 501c3 nonprofit. Development is supported by users like you. No advertisements. No trackers. No kidding.
• Be yourself – You can use your existing phone number and address book to securely communicate with your friends.
• Speak up – Whether they live across town or across the ocean, Signal’s enhanced audio and video quality will make your friends and family feel closer.
• Whisper in the shadows – Switch to the dark theme if you refuse to see the light.
• Sound familiar – Choose custom alerts for each contact, or disable noises completely. Simon & Garfunkel wrote a hit song about it in 1964, and you can experience the sound of silence whenever you want by choosing “None” as your notification ringtone.
• Picture this – Use the built-in image editing features to sketch, crop, and flip your outgoing photos. There’s even a text tool so that you can add more words to the 1,000 that your picture is already worth.
For support, questions, or more information, please visit:
Follow us on Twitter (@signalapp) and Instagram (@signal_app) for all of the latest updates and announcements.”
3. AESCrypt for Android (AndroidCrypt)
“-AndroidCrypt is free, open source, and contains no advertisements
-256 bit AES encryption
-uses the open source encryption library AESCrypt
-compatible software available for Windows, Mac, Linux, and iOS
For more information about AESCrypt, AESCrypt source code, and AESCrypt compatible applications for other platforms, visit AESCrypt’s official website: www.aescrypt.com.
For AndroidCrypt’s source code, reporting bugs, suggesting features, or submitting a pull request, visit AndroidCrypt’s github page: github.com/ndew623/AndroidCrypt .”
4. AES Security (Text & File)
Aes is an algorithm in cryptography that can change a message that can be read into a message that cannot be read by other people.
This AES Security application uses the AES algorithm to protect your data in the form of text and files by encrypting / decrypting it so that your text and files cannot be opened by other people.
This AES Security application can encrypt / decrypt multiple files at once.
This AES Security application has no size limit for text or files that you want to encrypt / decrypt.
5. Crypt4All Lite (AES)
This application is used for encrypting and decrypting files with 256 bit AES algorithm. You can use it to encrypt files before putting them on online locations (cloud storage, Google Drive, Skydrive, Box, Dropbox, Gmail, etc.) or to store encrypted sensitive files on your Android phone so that they are unreadable to those who don’t know your password.
This application is accompanied by clients for different operating systems like Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and operating systems that can run Java. Source code of AES Crypt algorithm and client software is available at AES Crypt (http://www.aescrypt.com).
• 256 bit AES encryption format (AES Crypt version 2)
• File encryption and decryption
• Secure erase of original files after encryption or decryption
• Internal file browser for selecting, deleting and renaming files, setting output directory, setting key file
• Send/share functionality (Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box, Dropbox, Gmail, Bluetooth etc.)
• Encrypt your files before putting them in the cloud storage (Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box, Dropbox etc.)
• Password can be in Unicode (you can select password like “密碼 パスワード пароль كلمة السر” )
• Password can be up to 100 characters (minimum 6 and recommended at least 12 characters or more)
• Encrypted files have .aes extension which clients on other operating systems recognize
• Select where files will go after encryption/decryption (ie. sync folders)
• Key file support (file which contains password up to 1024 characters in length for encryption/decryption)
Notice: Speed of encryption or decryption depends a lot on speed of internal memory/SD card!
Supported client software (http://www.aescrypt.com/download.html)
• Windows 32&64 bit
• Mac OS
• Cross-platform Java
• Arabic (العربية)
• Chinese (中文 – 繁體, 简体)
• Japanese (日本語)
• Korean (한국어)
• Portuguese (Brazil)
• Russian (Pусский)
If you want to contribute a new language translation or make existing translation better, please send email.”
With Boxcryptor, you can encrypt your files before uploading them to Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive and many other providers without sacrificing safety, privacy, or comfort. Easily encrypt your files locally and access them via your smartphone or tablet – anywhere and anytime. Your cloud provider only receives encrypted files and you keep control of your data!
NOTE: If you experience any problems with this app, please contact our support before leaving a 1-star review. You can submit a ticket here: http://support.boxcryptor.com – Thank you!
– Supports most cloud storage providers like Dropbox, Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive. See below for a complete list of supported providers
– Access your encrypted files (documents, photos, music, etc.) in your cloud anytime and have your sensitive files always with you
– Encryption and decryption is done directly on your device – your password is never transmitted
– Secure file encryption using the AES-256 standard
– Boxcryptor Unlimited users can also use filename encryption
The Boxcryptor Company Package offers additional features for businesses:
– Use a master key to be able to decrypt every employee’s files
– Set policies to enforce rules
– Central user management and billing
List of supported storage providers:
Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft OneDrive for Business, Sharepoint Online, Box, SugarSync, Amazon S3, Telekom MagentaCLOUD, Strato HiDrive, IONOS HiDrive, GMX MediaCenter, Web.de Smartdrive, ownCloud, Nextcloud, LeitzCloud, hubiC, mail.ru Hotbox, Wasabi, Nutstore, mailbox.org Drive, CloudMe, Storegate, Egnyte, PSMail Cabinet, Livedrive, Yandex Disk and others using WebDAV. Additionally it is possible to encrypt files on your local device storage.
Go to www.boxcryptor.com to find product manuals and more information about Boxcryptor.
Boxcryptor requires the following permissions:
– Network communication: Required for Internet access
– Storage: Required to read/write files
– Camera: Required to take photos directly in Boxcryptor
– Start: Required for automatic camera upload
– Vibrate: Required for haptic feedback”