If you are looking for the Best Air Mouse Android App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Air Mouse Android App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Air Mouse Android App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Air Mouse Android App
1. Remote Mouse
“Remote Mouse™ turns your mobile phone or tablet into a user-friendly remote control for your computer. It simulates the function of wireless mouse, keyboard and touchpad, also provides a variety of specialty control panels, such as Media Remote, Application Switcher and Web Browsing Remote, which helps you perform specific operations more quickly. The small features designed for one-handed use or intuitive operations will also delight you.
Introduced on CNET, Mashable and Product Hunt, considered to be one of the most elegant and easy to use computer remote apps, Remote Mouse has been used by over 20 million users all over the world.
Watching an online movie? Giving a presentation? Or shutting down computer with one click? Nothing can be more convenient than a mobile phone remote that is right at your fingertips.
• Fully simulated mouse function
• Gyro mouse that enables moving mouse cursor with gyro sensor
• Left-handed mode
• Integrated with system and third-party keyboards, supports typing in various languages
• Remotely typing by voice if the soft keyboard supports voice recognition
• Supports for sending various shortcuts (in-app purchase)
• Displays different keypads for Mac or PC
Simulates the Apple Magic Trackpad and supports multi-touch gestures
Specialty Control Panels
• Media Remote (in-app purchase): Supports iTunes, VLC, Windows Media Player, Keynote, PowerPoint and Windows Photo Viewer, and will support more
• Web Remote (in-app purchase): Supports Chrome, Firefox, and Opera
• Application Switcher: quickly launch and switch between programs
• Power Options: Supports remotely shutdown, sleep, restart and logoff
• Use the physical volume buttons on the mobile device for remote control
• Set password for connection
• Customizable wallpaper
• Auto connect
• Connect via IP address or QR code
• Connect via history
• Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Mac OSX 10.6+, and Linux
• Works under Wi-Fi or 3G / 4G network
To Get Started
1. Visit https://www.remotemouse.net on your computer and download the Remote Mouse computer server
2. Install and run the computer server
3. Connect your mobile device to the same Wi-Fi or hotspot as your computer
* * * * *
If you are a macOS Mojave user, able to connect to your Mac but cannot use the features, please refer to this video (https://youtu.be/8LJbtv42i44) to grant access to Remote Mouse, otherwise the software will not work properly.
* * * * *
Help Us Translate
If you are interested in translating Remote Mouse into your native language, join our collaborative translation project at https://remotemouse.oneskyapp.com”
2. Air Mouse (PC Remote)
Get the Windows application from one of these links and run it on your PC:
Direct download(Windows 64-bit):
Linux/Mac OS (Beta)
(Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info)
– Control your PC’s mouse using your phone’s motion sensors
– Left/Right Click: Tap for click, hold to drag and drop
– Scroll input
– Keyboard input
– Frequently used keys (Start Menu, Alt-Tab, Copy-Paste, etc..)
– Use volume buttons as input to the PC (Scroll Up/Down, PC Volume, Rewind/Forward, Left/Right Click)
– NEW! Control your mouse with a touchpad on your phone that works just like a laptop touchpad
– The accuracy of the mouse pointer depends on the quality of your phone’s sensor.
– Please do NOT leave a bad review saying there’s a virus in the Windows app!
– There’s a link to the GitHub repo up there, build the server application from scratch if you’re really afraid.
– Windows might show a big warning the first time you run the application; Click on ‘More info’ and then ‘Run anyway’.
– The application needs to be allowed through Windows Firewall to function.
(As a standalone developer I cannot afford the ridiculous costs for digital certificates that are required to sign these executables; Which is why you get these warnings)”
3. “Zank Remote – Android, Fire TV”
“This application helps you to control your Android TV box, Amazon Fire TV using WiFi connection
– Mouse control
– Control directly with screen cast
– Game Pad
– Air mouse (pro version)
– Dpad navigation
– Volume control
– Screen on/off
– File transfer
– Music controller
– No Ads
– Air mouse included
– Show media control buttons on main screen
– Floating control mode
For Android TV OS devices, you can use navigation feature without installing app on TV but other features still require it. For Android Stock TV devices, installing app on TV is required to make app work
Zank Remote now supports integration into home automation systems. Please visit our partner Chowmain Software & Apps at http://www.chowmainsoft.com for the drivers.”
4. WiFi Mouse(remote control PC)
“Transform your Android phone into a wireless mouse, keyboard and trackpad for your computer, it enables you to remote control your Windows PC/Mac/Linux effortlessly through a local network connection. Android control media player, file browser and remote desktop(RDP) are included.
Free remote control app, try it now!
✅ Key features:
* Simulate mouse with touchpad
* Built-in support for Android keyboard and third-party input method, even emoji 😂
* Simulate computer keyboard, support many language keypads.(in-app purchase)
* Simulate Apple Magic trackpad, support multi-touch gestures
* Shutdown/Sleep Computer Remotely
* Media player controller, unified controller for VLC, Potplayer, MPlayerX, Spotify, Windows media player, Netflix(web),YouTube(web) and quicktime. (in-app purchase)
* Voice to text remotely.
* Remote application launcher.
* Browse & open computer files.
* Remote control browser : Supports Safari, Chrome, Firefox
* Game pad(remote play computer game), such as control Roblox games on PC. (in-app purchase)
* Air mouse with Gyro sensor.
* Remote desktop(RDP), computer screen in your hands. (in-app purchase)
* Remote control Office PowerPoint / Keynote presentation.
* Stream and control Kodi and other DLNA devices, browse DLNA media server files.
* Control TV with infrared blaster(IR module) , support Apple, Samsung, LG and TCL TV.
* Support dark mode for Android 10+
* Compatible with Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS x/Linux(Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian, Red hat, Raspberry, etc).
* Download & install mouse server from website http://wifimouse.necta.us
* Make sure your phone and computer at the same network
* Make sure your firewall allow mouse server on computer, or allow TCP port 1978
* Start app to connect one computer
* Full network access: for mouse server connection.
* Vibration: for press key feedback
* Transmit infrared: for IR remote control”
5. Unified Remote
“The one-and-only remote control app for your computer. Turns your device into a WiFi or Bluetooth universal remote control for Windows PC, Mac and Linux. Be lazy, you deserve it! Preloaded with support for 90+ programs including mouse & keyboard, media players, presentations, screen mirroring, power control, file manager, terminal, and much more.
“Fantastic tool for those of you who want to have a remote control for their computer for watching TV, or maybe for listening to music.” – Gizmodo
• Easy server and app setup, that just works.
• Automatic server detection to easily find servers on your network.
• Server password protection and encryption for added security.
• Supports single and multi-touch mouse control.
• Wake On LAN to easily start your server.
• Includes light and dark color themes.
• Server is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• Control other devices including Raspberry Pi and Arduino Yún.
• 18 free remotes
Full Version Features
• 90+ remotes
• Floating Remotes (use remotes over other apps)
• Custom Remotes
• Widgets & Quick Actions
• Voice commands
• Custom remotes
• IR actions
• NFC actions
• Android Wear (Quick Actions, Voice & Mouse)
• No upgrade hints
Mouse, Keyboard, Screen, Volume, and more.
Spotify, iTunes, Google Music, Winamp, etc.
VLC, BSPlayer, Windows Media Player, PotPlayer, etc.
Kodi (XBMC), Plex, Windows Media Center, Boxee, etc.
YouTube, Netflix, Hulu
PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Presentation
Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera
Power, Monitor, Files, Task Manager, Commands, etc.
Note that some remotes are not available for all operating systems.
• system alert window: for floating remotes.
• read phone status: for auto-pause when receiving calls.
• control NFC: for NFC actions.
• full network access: for server connection.
• view network connections: for server connection.
• view Wi-Fi connections: for server connection.
• pair with Bluetooth devices: for server connection.
• control vibration: for optional haptic feedback.
• prevent phone from sleeping: for optional wake-lock.
• transmit infrared: for IR remote control.
• install shortcuts: for launcher shortcuts.”