If you are looking for the Best Alarm System Android App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Alarm System Android App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Alarm System Android App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Alarm System Android App
1. Home Security Camera WardenCam – reuse old phones
“WardenCam turns your spare smartphones and tablets into home security cameras that you can watch while you are away. You can view live streaming, and past events through motion captured recordings. WardenCam can help you find out if your package arrived, help check on your loved ones health and safety, or find out what your pets are up to.
Getting Started: Install the Free WardenCam App on your phone and your spare android devices. In the App, set your spare device to “Camera” mode, sign in with your Google Account, and place your device where you want to watch. In your phone’s WardenCam App, set it to “Viewer” Mode, sign in with the same Google Account, and that’s it! Please Log in with the same Google account, that’s how the 2 devices can find each other. You are now connected to your loved ones. With WardenCam’s motion detection feature and Google Drive and Dropbox integration, you can enjoy peace of mind without keeping a constant eye on things.
– Works anywhere with WiFi, 3G, 4G, and LTE
– Motion detection & alerts (push notification and email)
– Free cloud storage (directly to your Google Drive or Dropbox)
– Replay recordings, to see what you missed
– Setup multiple cameras all in one system
– Live streaming all day and night
– Talk and listen from the viewer console to any of the cameras
VIDEO MONITORING 24/7: Install WardenCam on your spare devices and pocket phone. Sign in with any gmail account as “camera” & “viewer”. Place the spare device anywhere of interest at home, in the kitchen, the garage, your office. Monitor live on the pocket phone anywhere with internet.
MOTION DETECTION: Enjoy peace of mind without keeping a constant eye on things. WardenCam provides automated motion detection schedule. Once a motion is detected, it starts siren alarm to scare the intruder away. Link your Google Drive and Dropbox on both the camera and viewer so that WardenCam can also upload the motion video to your cloud storage. You may even enable 24/7 recording to cloud. Simple and secure!
CLOUD STORAGE: All videos are stored directly to your personal cloud storage in Google Drive or Dropbox. You can sign up for free and use GBs of Free Cloud Storage with Wardencam. We never analyze and store your data on our WardenCam servers.
RECEIVE ALERT: Receive a push notification immediately when an intruder is detected, or your elderly relatives are moving about their day. Play back event recordings from the cloud storage.
TWO-WAY AUDIO: Talk while watching the live streaming. Send voice to the camera device. Prevent a negative action before it ever happens
If you like to use the app for 24/7 video monitoring, please upgrade to premium version with one single payment of USD $5.99. No monthly fee! Visit our website wardencam360.com for more details.
Follow us on facebook to get more user tips from developer!
Arm or disarm your security system
Control your whole system anytime, anywhere with the touch of a button. Including arming and disarming your system and setting up custom actions to automate your smart home.
View live camera feeds and recordings
Keep your home safer with cameras and security that work together. Check on what’s happening around your home day and night, and rewatch important events with 30-day DVR recording and Smart Clips.
Receive alerts and notifications
Know if one of your cameras has deterred a lurker, your garage door was left open, a package has been delivered, and so much more.
Answer your doorbell
See and speak with visitors through your doorbell from anywhere with 2-way talk and clear 180×180 HD video.
Create custom schedules for your lights and easily turn them on and off from anywhere.
Lock and unlock doors
Know your home is secure by checking the status of your smart locks and easily lock or unlock your doors with a swipe.
Open and Close your garage door
Check to see if the garage door is open through the status indicator on the app and be alerted right away if you happen to leave it open.
Note: Vivint Smart Home System and service subscription required. Call 877.788.2697 for information on a new System.
Note: If you’re looking for the app that supports the Vivint Go!Control Panel, search and download the “Vivint Classic” app.”
3. Vivint Classic
“Vivint, Inc. is one of the largest home automation companies in North America. Operating from offices throughout the United States and Canada, the company services more than 800,000 customers. Vivint is dedicated to enhancing security, convenience and energy efficiency. We do this through a combination of award-winning customer service and smart technology. The Vivint Go!Control panel creates a streamlined network that connects all of your home’s smart systems: security, HVAC, lighting, small appliances, video, and others. In addition, with consecutive awards from J.D. Power and Associates, as well as recognition from other internationally respected organizations, we are proving our commitment to providing an exceptional customer experience.”
4. Video Surveillance Ivideon
“Ivideon is one of the best app for video surveillance, remote video monitoring and video recording for security cameras, DVRs and NVRs.
It will allow you to keep tabs on things while you’re away with event notifications and recordings stored either locally or in the Ivideon cloud.
Ivideon easily supports both single and multiple locations and tracks what matters to you no matter where you are, keeping you updated on important events in real time and storing those events in the cloud for easy access.
Ivideon is scalable, simple and reliable. From a webcam to monitor a home to an IP-camera network serving an international business, Ivideon can handle it.
Every day, more than 2,000,000 individuals and businesses use Ivideon to:
• access high-quality video online (with sound) via any standard connected device including Android
• record and store video in the cloud with guaranteed reliability and data security
• receive automatic push- and e-mail notifications of suspicious movements or sounds
• quickly search and view recorded surveillance video
• access quality video over any bandwidth down to 3G
• easily expand to any number of cameras
• share camera access with PTZ, Archive, and Live options
• transfer and store data securely
• embed surveillance feeds on websites or blogs
• share camera links over social networks
• search video events linked to POS, Access Control and Home Automation systems
Ivideon is safe. Ivideon is simple to install and maintain. And Ivideon is accessible from anywhere. But with all the functionality of more expensive and complex solutions.
And if you get stuck, our Helpdesk is on stand-by 24/7.
Big-name cameras like iLuv, Oco, Philips, Axis, Dahua, Hikvision, Milesight—and many others—love Ivideon right out of the box. Plug and play – no computer needed.
But all cameras—D-Link, Foscam, Trendnet, EasyN, Acti, Edimax, Swann, TP-Link, Logitech, Belkin and many others—can be configured to work with Ivideon quickly and easily. All you need is a computer with an Internet connection and to download our free Ivideon Server app here: http://www.ivideon.com/get/. In five minutes you’re good to go.
See how easy it is for free!”
5. SimpliSafe Home Security App
Arm and disarm the system, set instant notifications and keep track of everything in an up to the minute timeline. You can even watch and capture live video if you have a SimpliSafe camera.”
“Keep your home or business connected, protected and one step ahead with Alarm.com. Our technology connects your security, locks, lights, video cameras and more into a single system that protects you from crime, fire, carbon monoxide and even water damage.
Our all-in-one app for your phone or tablet makes it easy to:
• Control your entire property remotely
• Know what’s going on with intelligent alerts and live video feeds
• Automate your daily security routine and other time-consuming tasks
Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
Our smarter home security features include:
• Control your security panel, locks, lights and more from anywhere
• Get alerts when people enter and leave, or when there’s unexpected activity
• Watch live and recorded video from indoor and outdoor cameras
• Customize your video alerts to see specific activity only
• Talk to visitors through your doorbell camera and unlock your door from the same screen
• Use Scenes commands to activate multiple devices with one touch
Our smarter business security features include:
• Arm or disarm your security panel across multiple locations
• Get alerted if the store opens late or an employee accesses a restricted area
• Get smarter video alerts that highlight specific types of activity
• Automate your lights, locks, thermostats and more
• Track and manage access to multiple properties
• Buzz open your access control doors from the Doorbell Call screen
• Respond to alarm events and alert emergency personnel
Dependable in emergencies and helpful every day, Alarm.com is the all-in-one solution for the connected, protected home or business.”