If you are looking for the Best Allergy App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Allergy App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Allergy App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Allergy App For iPhone
How many times have you found yourself in need of finding the closest Gas Station?
AroundMe quickly identifies your position and allows you to choose the nearest Bank, Bar, Gas Station, Hospital, Hotel, Movie Theatre, Restaurant, Supermarket, Theatre and Taxi.
AroundMe shows you a complete list of all the businesses in the category you have tapped on along with the distance from where you are.
For every listing you can choose to see its location on a Map, view the route from where you are, add the information to your contact list or even email the information to a friend.
The Nearby listing allows you to find information using Wikipedia about what is around you.
Fast, easy and accurate. AroundMe is your ideal day to day companion.
NB: When AroundMe Weather push feature is active the app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease device battery life.”
“A smarter way to manage your allergies. Regularly log how your hay fever is affecting you to get a daily allergy alert and personalized allergy insights. Get location-based pollen count, weather and air quality data you can trust with the klarify allergy app.
GET PERSONALIZED POLLEN INSIGHTS
The klarify allergy app shows the highest pollen count of the day as standard. Regularly log how your hayfever makes you feel to get personalized pollen insights based on your input.
LOCATION-BASED WEATHER AND AIR QUALITY
Weather and air conditions can have an impact on your hayfever. The klarify allergy app gives you accurate, location-based air quality and weather data. Plus, details of temperature, humidity and wind. Learn how the season, the weather and air quality can affect the pollen count and how you might experience your hayfever symptoms.
YOUR ALLERGY DIARY
How the pollen count affects us feels different for each person. Log how you feel every day in your pollen app to improve your hay fever insights. With the allergy tracker you can keep an eye on your allergy entries and toggle between different pollen types. That way, you can see how they’re affecting you over time.
Try the allergy question feature in the klarify allergy app. Assess your awareness of your pollen allergy and other types of allergies. Smart allergy management can make a real difference. You can download your answers at any time to discuss with your healthcare provider.
KNOW YOUR HAY FEVER TRIGGERS
Use the pollen app to find out more about the specific types of pollen that might trigger your allergy. Uncover other factors that could affect your pollen allergy symptoms, such as air quality and the weather.
SPECIAL FEATURES OF OUR AWARD-WINNING ALLERGY APP:
– Allergy diary: Regularly log how you feel pollen is affecting your hayfever to get personalized allergy information.
– Quick, easy and accurate allergy insights: Get reliable location-based pollen, weather and air quality forecasts in your allergy app.
– Pollen alert: See the pollen count and allergy forecast in your area.
– Weather and air quality: See weather and air quality data in addition to the pollen count, plus 3-day forecasts.
– Allergy calendar: Check the allergy calendar to see low and peak pollen seasons.
– Get allergy smart: Learn about pollen allergy symptoms, pollen allergy triggers, allergy diagnosis and treatment and much more.
– Daily tips: Get great tips in your pollen app on managing your allergy symptoms. Plus suggestions for daily activities based on your local current pollen conditions.
OUR ALLERGY EXPERTISE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
The klarify allergy app gives you the pollen count, personalized insights and relevant allergy information you can trust. With 95 years of research behind us, we know a lot about allergies. And we want to share our knowledge with you. That’s why we created our award-winning pollen allergy app – klarify. As with everything we do, klarify is backed by science.
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK OF OUR ALLERGY APP
We’d love to hear how you get on with our pollen allergy app. If you think there’s something we could do better, let us know: email@example.com. We’re here to help.”
3. Pollen Wise
“Own Your Seasonal Allergies with the Pollen Wise App. Using a robust network of sensors around the country, Pollen Wise Provides up-to-date pollen counts to help users mitigate allergens and avoid seasonal allergy symptoms. Now with an Act on Solutions tab designed to help you manage your allergy symptoms through educational articles that will help you raise your allergy IQ.
If you have asthma, hay fever or seasonal allergies, knowing what is in TODAY’s air is more valuable than knowing what was in YESTERDAY’s air. Unlike your current pollen report or app, Pollen Wise connects you with timely information from new pollen sensors. They create reports every few minutes for an hourly average. For the first time, this kind of information helps you make decisions about your exposure to pollen.
Ever-changing levels of pollen can make it difficult to know when you should go outside or when it’s better to stay inside. For example, levels can spike on one day at 11 am, drop at 2 pm, then begin climbing again until 8 pm. On the following day those levels could be reversed, but you’d never know without the kind of details that Pollen Wise can provide you because your source for pollen information is based on predictions and yesterday’s counts.
If you have better information, it only makes sense to use it. Pollen Wise: What’s in your air, when and where…”
4. Pollen.com’s Allergy Alert
“If you suffer from allergies like hay fever, you need accurate, reliable, timely information that allows you to consistently manage your allergy symptoms and take control of your life!
Newly redesigned Pollen.com’s Allergy Alert App provides you with essential tools to do just that.
With the latest app redesign we have added five days of weather and allergy forecasts, allergy diary and more features:
* Multiple locations can be checked instantly with the swipe of a finger.
* Side by side 5 day up-to-date weather & allergy forecasts.
* The only app to provide in-depth information about top allergens (Oak, Cedar, Juniper, Birch, Maple, Elm, Ash, Ragweed, Grass, Pigweed, Mulberry, Goldenrod and more) with detailed plant descriptions and images.
* Dynamic screen background changes depending on allergy season: Tree, Grass or Ragweed.
* Allergy diary to let you keep track of your symptoms and how you’re feeling.
* All the diary data can be later retrieved and printed as a chart or a calendar on My Pollen.com.
* Ford SYNC AppLink integration
Bring allergy information from Pollen.com to your device!
*** Please note this app is intended for the continental US only. ***”
5. Spokin – Manage Food Allergies
“Food allergies require 24/7 vigilance and impact daily decisions including restaurants, recipes, hotels, airlines and more. Spokin provides top-rated resources customized to your family’s food allergies, location and experience. This is the first app that lets you find what you need, when you need it, with a few taps of your phone.
The Spokin App is Free and Easy to Use:
* Assess if a restaurant or recipe is right for you in seconds
* Protect yourself from accidental exposure with Spokin’s hidden allergen feature
* See aggregated reviews from people with your same allergies for resources such as allergists, restaurants, hotels and more
* Search and find answers to your questions, fast
* Follow users with the same food allergies and taste
* Read helpful reviews, expert advice and tips from people who have been there
* Get out of your snack rut with hand-picked, safe products and recipes
* Navigate everyday decisions like finding safe cookies and recipes to milestones like college and dating with confidence thanks to expert advice and Spokin guides.
* Stay on top of the latest news in research, treatments and therapies”
Top 10 Lists
From lifestyle to tech and wellness, browse and select from a wide variety of services that meet your needs.
Understand your options with our comparison charts that distill brand features and highlight key benefits.
With detailed reviews, articles, and more you’ll have all the info you need to shop with confidence. Nice, right?
We scour the web for the latest deal on the products and services you need.
Save time and money by downloading this app. Never miss out on the latest reviews, lists, and deals across a wide range of products and services.
Top10.com is a comparison platform that offers users our 10 best options across a wide variety of products and services. We’ve made it our mission to make decisions easier by helping you choose from the top options available. Our team of editors and writers spend hours reviewing products and services, comparing features, and diving into the nitty-gritty details. This way, we give you top-notch lists and reviews saving you time, money, and headaches.
The 10 best, every time
Finding the best products and services means setting a high standard. Our diverse team is serious about research. Once our editors select a topic, the team tests (if possible) and evaluates products and services related to those topics. While our comparison lists are the nucleus of Top10.com, we also feature product reviews, feature comparisons, guides, articles, how-to’s, tools, videos, and tutorials. We also have a scoring system for products and services based on data compiled from various factors. To learn more about how we score, please click here.
Our team is made of passionate, driven, and skillful people who work tirelessly to provide readers with the best comparison experience. We work our magic together to ensure you choose with confidence and ease.
Stay in touch:
7. ZYRTEC® ALLERGYCAST®
“Wondering how today’s allergy forecast will affect your seasonal allergies? Are your seasonal allergies so bad that you always check the pollen count and allergy map before you head out?
The Zyrtec® AllergyCast® app helps take some of the guesswork out of managing your allergies. It uses advanced technology developed by Zyrtec allergy experts to predict how your allergy symptoms may make you feel so you can prepare for each day.
Personalized Predictions at Your Fingertips
When you first download the app, we’ll provide you with the pollen level in your area based on your zip code. Each day for 5 days, you’ll track your symptoms in the app.
After 5 days of tracking, we’ll unlock your personalized symptom predictions. This rating, on a scale from Low to Severe, lets you know how your allergy symptoms should really feel that day. The more you track, the smarter and more personalized our predictions become.
In addition to your daily symptom predictions, you’ll get a fresh-looking app that includes these features:
– Weather forecasts and insights for your zip code that updates based on your current location
– An enhanced allergy symptom tracker
– Allergy trends based on your tracked symptoms and treatments
– A list of the top allergens in your area
– A 3-day allergy symptom forecast”