If you are looking for the Best Android App Bicycle Odometer to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Android App Bicycle Odometer that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Android App Bicycle Odometer, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Android App Bicycle Odometer
1. “Strava: Track Running, Cycling & Swimming”
Marathon training or simply love going for a bike ride? Turn your phone into a sophisticated cycle or running tracker with Strava. Try out a new trail with Strava distance tracker and mile counter or even track running speed. Join millions of active people and reach your goals!
Fitness Training with Strava Activity Tracker: 3 Ways to Train Smarter
1. Record routes, track running & analyze: Track distance, swim pace, cycle speed, elevation gained & calories burned
2. Map your route: Mix up your run, swim or ride with the world’s largest trail network
3. Training challenges: Push yourself with monthly Challenges & compete with others
DISTANCE TRACKER & MILE COUNTER
• Track running, cycling and swimming: Compare your performance over time
• Track distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned on every run
• Mile counter: Use your Android device, Wear OS device or pretty much every GPS device out there
CONNECT & SHARE
• Record routes on your Strava feed so friends & followers can comment & share their own progress
• Your cycle route is the best? Share the route map & photos of your latest bike ride
• Join Clubs of brands, teams and friends for activities and growing communities
• Set your fitness goals and get customizable training plans. Use the distance tracker and set your own time or segment goals
• Get live feedback to help you train safer & perform better
RUNNING TRACKER and TRAINING
• Marathon training hit a plateau? Track distance and boost your performance with running tracker Strava and access tailored plans with Premium
• Turn your device into a personal coach for triathlon or marathon training
It doesn’t stop at running and cycling, you can use Strava activity tracker for a whole range of sports:
• Alpine Ski
• Rock Climb
• Indoor running
• Indoor cycling
• Gym workouts
…and many more!
NOTE ON GPS SUPPORT:
Strava depends on GPS for recording activities. In some devices, the GPS does not work properly and Strava will not record effectively. If your Strava recordings show poor location estimation behavior, please try to update the operating system to the most recent version. There are some devices which have consistently poor performance with no known remedies. On these devices, we restrict installation of Strava, for example the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 and the Galaxy Express 2.
See our support site for more information: https://strava.zendesk.com/entries/27141334-Does-Strava-4-x-run-on-my-Android-device”
2. Jepster | Bike computer
“Android app to use your mobile phone as a bike computer. Jepster uses GPS to track your ride. Furthermore, it supports ANT+™ and Bluetooth heart rate monitors, speed and/or cadence senors and power meters.
– Real-time data
Jepster provides real-time performance data of your ride. Jepster supports multiple pages which are customizable such that you can have all the information that interests you displayed.
Statistics: up to 10 editable data fields
Summary: up to 10 editable data fields
Lap statistics: up to 10 editable data fields
Lap summaries: no editable data fields, predefined with 9 data fields per lap
Map & statistics: up to 8 editable data fields
Route elevation: up to 8 editable data fields
Climb profile: up to 8 editable data fields
Elevation chart: up to 8 editable data fields
Speed chart: up to 8 editable data fields
Heart rate chart: up to 8 editable data fields
Power chart: up to 8 editable data fields
You can easily connect to your ANT+™ or Bluetooth cadence, heart rate, speed and power meters sensors (ANT+™ sensors requires ANT+™ hardware support on your smartphone, Bluetooth sensors require Bluetooth low energy support). Your ride data will be stored on your smartphone as a FIT file.
– GPS route navigation
Load GPX tracks or Strava routes which will be shown on the map such that you can easily follow your route (no turn by turn navigation). You can choose to either use Google Maps or Openstreetmap (Openstreetmap supports offline maps and has more functionalities).
Jepster provides you two different pages with a map:
STATISTICS & MAP: a section with up to 10 editable data fields and a section with a map
MAP: only a large map
Note that the size of the map on the STATISTICS & MAP page depends on the number of data fields chosen.
– Climb profile & data
Routes with elevation data will be analyzed and the climb profile will be visible when you are close to (less then 500m) or on the climb.
– Strava & TrainingPeaks
You can connect Jepster to your Strava and TrainingPeaks account such that you can upload your activities directly from Jepster to Strava/TrainingPeaks. Furthermore you can directly load your Strava routes.
– Auto pause
Auto pause feature to automatically pause your activity when stopped riding. You can choose the auto pause trigger value between 0 – 4,5 km/h.
– Data types
Among others, the following data is available to be displayed (real time, averages, maximum values):
Note that depends on the hardware of your phone (see for more details http://www.jepster.nl/features.html).
This product is ANT+™ certified. Visit www.thisisant.com/directory for compatible products and apps.
3. Bike Tracker
Doesn’t mater, you like winter or summer sports, you are a profesional cyclist, bmx fan, use electric bike or bike enduro trail, this app is perfect for you!
It will measure your bike speed, the distance, altitude and gps position, record and mark your routes on the map and provide full statistics of your sport activities.
Inside the app you can activate 30 days free, premium app version, which is extended on many additional and useful functions.
Bike Tracker includes the following features:
– measure and recording the maximum biking speed and average speed
– measure and recording distance cycling tracks,
– measure time, pace, slope and calories
– marking your routes on the map
– light and dark color mode
– monitoring the altitude above sea level, with recording min. and max. values (based on data from GPS, maps and barometer sensor) and elevation gain
– you can adjust and personalize data on bike computer main screen (from 1 to 9 tracking data on screen)
– all data and statistics you can record all day and later view history
Our idea is – any bicycling activity statistics, maps, graph and others data in one app.
To use this app you don’t need a mobile internet roaming data, just GPS is enough. Remember that the GPS work poorly inside the buildings and can generate inaccurate data. Sometimes outdoors GPS bike tracker may need more time to catch the good signal, especially in bad weather conditions.
This cycling app can also be used to training cross-country, enduro bike training, runing, skiing, skating or any other sports practiced in the open. This app is useful for experienced professionals cyclists, but also novice biycling users will have while using it a lot of fun.
With this bike app, you can compare your gps bike tracker results with friends, organize sports competitions and other forms of competitive in cycle or any sport activities.
This bike computer – GPS cycling tracker, can also help you navigate on the enduro bike trails, in finding interesting routes and tourist attractions or touch with your friends.
You’re going biking in popular EuroVelo routes? Or maybe Great Divide Mountain bike route? Check the weather and instal gps Bike Tracker app. No matter where you’ll be, this bike app certainly give you a lot of fun and impressions!
Over 50 millions satisfied worldwide users have installed our EXA apps – join them and have fun!
The current app version is a beta version. We still have been working to develop and improve it. If you see something that can be improved, we will be grateful for message on firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to make our apps the best in Google Play – thanks you.”
4. DigiHUD Speedometer
DigiHUD Speedometer is a free GPS based digital head up display (HUD) that shows useful speed and distance information for your journey. Ideal if your vehicle speedo has died, you want to verify your vehicle speed or you just want to know your speed when cycling, running, flying, sailing etc.!
The display can be switched between normal viewing and HUD mode which mirrors the display for viewing as a reflection in a vehicle windshield (most useful at night, depending on the device’s brightness).
DigiHUD can open as a floating window on top of other apps or your homescreens. Works with external GPS receivers (tested at 10Hz).
Although we strive to make all readings as accurate as possible they are only as accurate as your device’s GPS sensor and should only be regarded as approximations.
For more than a dozen extra features, with many more planned, try DigiHUD Pro (link at the bottom of this description).
Current speed (choose MPH, KMH or KTS)
Average speed, since reset
Maximum speed, since reset
Three Trip distance counters
Odometer (found under Statistics)
Digit color changes to red when above your set warning speed
Battery level indicator
Satellite lock status icon
Lite Mode (speed only) – swipe the speed left or right. Swipe again to return
HUD Mode (mirrored) – swipe the speed up or down. Swipe again to return
Touch the trip counter to cycle through the three counters
Long-pressing on a speed or trip value will reset it
Long-press the speed unit to choose between MPH, KMH and KTS from the popup menu (also in the Main Menu)
When in window mode touch the DigiHUD icon for a menu to switch to the fullscreen app or exit. The window can be re-sized using the corner drag handle.
All values can be reset by long-pressing “PAUSE RESET” (the Odometer reading in the Statistics popup won’t reset and counts the total distance since the application was installed or it’s data was cleared).
Opened by touching the speed displayed in the center of the screen, the menu allows you to:
Window/Background Mode: Close and open as a re-sizable floating window
HUD view / Normal view: Switch between HUD (mirrored) and normal displays
Speed Unit: Change between MPH, KMH or KTS
Set Warning Speed/Sound: The speed at which the digit color will change to red. An audible alert can also be enabled here
Brightness: Adjust the screen brightness
Display Color: Choose from 10 customizable colors. Almost every color is available except black
Lock screen rotation: keep the screen in its current rotation even if the device is rotated
Display Preferences: enable/disable screen elements
Statistics: odometer, trip distance, top speed and average speed and version number
Help: show help and other information
*This application requires the use of the GPS receiver, which may increase battery usage.*
The screen will not turn off during long journeys and works in landscape or portrait mode.
If you have any problems using DigiHUD please check the troubleshooting FAQs, or Contact Us.”
“what3words is an easy way to identify precise locations. Every 3m square has been given a unique combination of three words: a what3words address. Now you can find, share and navigate to precise locations using three simple words.
Use what3words to:
– Help emergency services know exactly where to find you
– Plan exact meet-up locations
– Tell car breakdown services where you are
– Navigate to any destination easily
– Save your favourite memorable spots – a viewpoint, waterfall or proposal location
– Save key locations, from incident reporting to delivery entrances
– Help people find your business or Airbnb
– Guide people to accessible entrances.
what3words addresses are accepted by over 80% of UK emergency services as well as the AA, and many UK delivery companies. Businesses and hotels display what3words on their contact pages, and booking confirmations – anywhere you would normally find location information.
– Find your current what3words address offline
– Compatible with navigation apps including Google Maps
– Save your favourite locations and categorise them into lists
– AutoSuggest prompts you with intelligent suggestions
– Available in over 40 languages
– Navigate offline with compass mode
– Add a what3words address to a photo
If you experience any problems or have any questions, email us at email@example.com”
6. Bike Computer – GPS Cycling Tracker
“GPS Bike Computer Cycling fitness app is an app that will provide you with statistics of your bicicleta track.
Main features of the app are following:
* Graphic speedometer and power meter
* Switch between metric and imperial units
* Current cycling speed based on GPS reciever
* Maximum cycling speed
* Total duration of the bike track
* Altitude provided by GPS
* Bike ( bicicleta ) distance
* Average moving speed
* Tracking your rout
* Saves your bike bicicleta tracks
* Export GPX and KML of your tracks
* Auto Pause: you do not need to manually pause ,start or stop tracks during signal loss or breaks.
* Calorie count
* Google Maps – all the details of your current location in your bicycle riding app
* Configuring display – you can choose the values that are shown during your ride
* Dark theme and Google Map night styles will help you save your phone’s battery life –
Dark Theme will bring you convinience during night rides, and will significantly improve
battery life during the day.
With graphic speedometer and power meter your fitness activities will be fun and fruitful.
This GPS bike bicicleta fitness app will let you track your cycling routes and save them in My Tracks.
With its simple interface bike computer will provide the best experience for your fitness and other outdoor activities. You can track the amount of calories burned the app will also provide you with the data like bike track length,total duration of the track and etc. that could be usefull in planning your next track.
Bike computer app can also be usefull in hiking , running ,cycling , backpacking and in other outdoor activities.
* We do not use altitude (due to its extreme inaccuracy) in calorie count and power meter formulas.”