If you are looking for the Best Android App Expense Manager to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android App Expense Manager that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android App Expense Manager, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android App Expense Manager
1. AndroMoney ( Expense Track )
Thanks for recommendation of Shady Al Aref Bellah :
AndroMoney is a personal finance tool for use on your mobile phone. By using this tool, we hope you can better manage your wealth.
We focus on:
1.Ease of use: keep it intuitive to operate
2.Powerful:daily accounting, managing categories, or even drawing detail reports, AndroMoney can easily manage it.
As this App’s name suggests, we hope AndroMoney will be the best personal finance tool on Android! If you have any problems about how to use it or ideas about how to improve it, feel free to email us. We appreciate your feedback!
– Multiple accounts and support account balance & account transfer
– Cloud Storage (Dropbox , Google Docs)
– SYNC with other devices
– Any currency with downloadable rates
– Number pad with calculation
– Hierarchical categories with custom attributes
– Simple/ Detail / Custom Budgets
– Trend, Pie and Bar charts for Expense and Cash Flow
– Password Protection
– Overview your expense and income summary
– Back up data to Excel/ Mac Number
*Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
Manage your expense and money easily !
If you have problem please e-mail to us! ( We can’t reply you on google play…)
Special thank to
Mario Lüthy for German translation.
Mike Kazonis for Greek translation.
Jean Marie for French translation.
Елена Трифонова for Russia translation.
Alessio Salerno and Carlo Pite for Italian translation.”
2. “Money manager, expense tracker, budget, wallet”
“Money manager, expense tracker, budget, wallet: expense and income tracker, money, finances app will help you take your budget, money and finances under control and won’t take much time. You won’t need to dig through your wallet or check your bank account to be aware of your financial circumstances. With Budget: expense and income tracker, money, finances app you can easily spend money while hoarding and saving up.
– Clear interface:
Budget: expense and income tracker, money, finances app is very easy to use: you can quickly add a transaction with just a couple of clicks;
– Illustrative display:
The app will automatically draw up current balance and create a pictorial diagram showing your spending patterns (expenses and income);
Check out detailed reports for each period of time and each category of operation, sort operations by date or amount – whatever works best for you;
Use ready templates (such expenses as grocery, hobby, utility bills, etc.) or create your own categories, choose any colors and entitle them to adjust the app as you see fit and get the most out of it;
The app supports various currencies and show real-time exchange rates which provides comfort of use while traveling abroad, in case you receive income in foreign currencies, etc.;
Create and set reminders of regular payments (gaining income from the business, credit repayments, credit and other bank card payments, debt repayments, etc.) to make sure you don’t forget anything;
Set a passcode to protect data on your budget so that only you have access to this important information.”
3. Wallet: Budget Expense Tracker
“Wallet is a market-leading personal finance manager, built to help you save money, plan for the future, and see all your finances in one place. With Wallet you can stay on top of your daily expenses automatically with bank synchronization, dive into weekly reports on your spending, manage debt, and track bills. Share specific features with loved ones to get on top of your budgets together.
Wallet allows you to see your finances your way: anywhere, any time.
WHY YOU SHOULD USE WALLET
Toss your notebooks and spreadsheets, and budget for clear, tangible goals that are easy to track in real-time. Tracking your spending just got a whole lot easier. Gain full control of your finances with beautifully designed reports on your accounts.
Wallet is a money manager and bill tracker designed to help you from day one. With continuous financial insights, you’re able to stay in control of your personal finance and budget for the long-term.
You can easily control your spending, budget, and save more money using this finance tracker and bill organizer.
WHAT MAKES WALLET UNIQUE:
🔗Automatic Bank Updates – Transactions are automatically and securely synced, then smartly categorized, and factored into your budget.. With 3,500 participating banks worldwide, you’ll save loads of time not having to track every penny by tracking all your finances in one place.
💰Flexible Budgets – Budgets help you plan your spending & to save money for the future thanks to the integrated money manager. Whatever it is you need to accomplish, from paying off debt to buying a car or saving for retirement, this budgeting app offers the flexibility to meet your goals and cleverly react to any changing financial circumstances. With Wallet, budgeting expenses has never been easier.
📊Insightful reports – Easy-to-understand graphs and financial overviews give you actionable insights about the state of your finances, across accounts, credit and debit cards, debts and cash. Gain insights on where you should be budgeting more or could save more. And don’t forget about your income & expense report!
⏰Planned Payments – Never miss a due date with this bill tracker. Organize bills and keep track of due dates. See upcoming payments and how the payments will impact your cash flow.
🤝Sharing selected accounts – Selected accounts can be shared with family, friends or colleagues who need to cooperate on a budget. Everyone can contribute from any platform, whether it be Android, iPhone or the Web.
🗂Imports or Manual Updates – You can now import all your transaction data from sources of your choice so you will get a full report for simple expense tracking. Be it from your bank or your own spreadsheets.
Other features: Multiple currency support, Automatic cloud sync, Receipt and warranty tracking, Categories and templates, geo-mapping transactions, hash-tagging, Shopping lists, Exports to CSV/XLS/PDF, debt management, PIN security, Standing orders, notifications, reports and more.
Check out our Wallet Now and Wallet Life section for great financial tips and advice! Learn about different budgeting methods and how other finance gurus have managed their expenses and made the most of their money. Apply your favorite techniques to your spending.
With Wallet, you can expect updates with new features and improvements routinely.
HOW TO START USING WALLET
1. Download the app
2. Create Account
3. Get going: budget and track expenses like a master!
Wallet is certified with eTrust”
4. Money Manager Expense & Budget
Money Manager makes managing personal finances as easy as pie! Now easily record your personal and business financial transactions, generate spending reports, review your daily, weekly and monthly financial data and manage your assets with Money Manager’s spending tracker and budget planner.
* Applying double entry bookkeeping accounting system
Money Manager facilitates efficient asset management and accounting. It does not just record your money coming in and out of your account but deposits your money into your account as soon as your income is input and draws money from your account as soon as your expense is input.
* Budget and expense management function
Money Manager shows your budget and expenses by a graph so you can see the amount of your expense against your budget quickly and make suitable financial inferences
* Credit / Debit Card management function
Entering a settlement date, you can see the payment amount and outstanding payment at the asset tab. You can arrange the automatic debit by simply connecting your debit card with your account.
You can check passcode so you can safely manage your financial review account book with Money Manager
* Transfer, direct debit and recurrence function
Transfer between assets is possible, which makes your personal and business asset management more efficient. In addition, you can manage you a salary, insurance, term deposit and loan more easily by setting automatic transfer and recurrence.
* Instant statistics
Based on the data entered, you can instantly see your expense by category and changes between each month. And you can see the change of your assets and income/expense indicated by a graph as well.
* Bookmark function
You can easily input your frequent expenses all at once by bookmarking them.
* Backup / Restore
You can make and view backup files in Excel file and backup/restore is possible.
* Other functions
– Change of starting date
– Calculator function (Amount > upper right button)
– Sub Category ON-OFF function
* Paid version *
– No Ads.
– Unlimited Assets (In the free version, limited to 10.)
– Edit PC (http://youtu.be/5S4S3EQ3AZE)
You can view ‘“Money Manager” application using Wi-Fi. You can edit and sort the data by date, category or account group on the screen of your PC. In addition, you can see fluctuations of your accounts indicated on graphs on your PC.
So, what are you waiting for? Download Money Money right now and start managing, tracking, and planning your budget, expenses and personal finances!”
5. Expense Manager
“Looking for an expense and budget tool? Stop searching. Expense Manager is simple, intuitive, stable and feature-rich app that is just designed for you. Everything you need at your fingertips to manage the expenditures, checkbook and budgets.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases by Bishinews.
• Tracking expenses and incomes
• Split Transaction – Record all items in a single transaction with different category and amount
• Recurring expense and income
• Multiple accounts
• Taking a picture of receipt
• Tracking tax
• Tracking mileage
• Tracking debts
• Credit Card
• Credit Card and bank SMS message parsing
• Write, Print, and Email Checks
Budget and Bill Organizing
• Organizing bills by week, month and year as well as by categories
• Schedule the payments and recurring payments
• Payment alerts
• Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly budget with progress bar
• Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly summary
• Calendar view for expense and income
• Calendar budget forecasting
Search and Report
• Search by category, subcategory, payee/payer, payment method, status, description, tag, etc.
• Reports in HTML, CSV, Excel and PDF
• Import and export account activities
• Charts by category, subcategory, payee/payer, payment method, status, description, tag, date etc.
• Email report for print
Backup and Sync
• Automatic backup on Dropbox, Google Drive and SD Card
• Automatic sync between Android devices via Dropbox
Connect to PC via Network
• View all accounts on one page in bigger screen
• Do your regular work such as add expense/income, edit Settings, view charts etc.
• Add multiple expense or income records
• Backup data and restore data on PC
• Currency converter
• Regular calculator
• Tip calculator
• Loan calculator
• Credit card payoff calculator
• Interest calculator
• Shopping list
• User can easily customize background color, action bar color and button color.
• Customizing date format
• Customizing category and subcategory
• Payment method, payee/payer, Tags, income category and status can be entered or updated by user
• Multiple currencies support
• Chinese (Simplified)
• Chinese (Traditional)
• Widgets: overview, summary, budget, calculator, quick add etc.
• PIN protection
• No registration and internet access are required.
• Active developer support
No other app can beat us on features. It’s all free.
• Storage: backup data in sdcard and external storage. Save purchase receipt in sdcard and external storage.
• GET_ACCOUNTS: back up data on Google Drive.
• SMS: Parse SMS message from your credit card and bank and save it automatically in the app. If you don’t use this feature, go to phone Settings/Apps/Expense Manager/Permissions to switch off SMS permission on phones with Android 6 and up.
• ACCESS_WiFi_STATE: This permission allows PC connection via WiFi. If you don’t need to use this app on a PC browser, you can disable this permission.
All data save inside your phone or your personal cloud account such as Google Drive and Dropbox when you connect to. Nobody but you can access your data.
Please email question and feature request directly to developer at firstname.lastname@example.org. We actively support users.”