If you are looking for the Best Android App For 4 Year Old to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android App For 4 Year Old that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android App For 4 Year Old, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android App For 4 Year Old
1. Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose
“Moose Math engages kids in a mathematical adventure and teaches counting, addition, subtraction, sorting, geometry and more. While playing 5 multi-level activities in the Moose Juice Store, Puck’s Pet Shop and Lost & Found, kids can earn rewards to help build their own city and decorate buildings. Moose Math introduces a new whimsical group of Duck Duck Moose characters, The Dust Funnies, who help with mastering math skills. Moose Math is aligned with Common Core State Standards for Kindergarten and 1st Grade and includes a Report Card section where parents and teachers can monitor progress and find additional skill-building activities. AGES: 3-7.
Moose Math features 5 engaging math activities:
1) MOOSE JUICE: Make smoothies while practicing counting, addition and subtraction
2) PAINT PET: Match the pets by counting the number of dots
3) PET BINGO: Solve addition, subtraction and counting problems to get BINGO
4) LOST & FOUND: Learn and sort through shapes and colors
5) DOT TO DOT: Help the Dust Funny find his way home by solving number patterns and joining the dots
Kids will learn the following math skills based on Common Core State Standards:
– Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities
– Solve word problems and algebraic thinking
– Practice number pattern recognition
– Count by 1’s, 2’s, 5’s and 10’s
– Master counting to 100
ADDITION & SUBTRACTION:
– Add and subtract by 1’s, 2’s, 5’s and 10’s
– Add and subtract up to 20
– Learn to add and subtract with numbers, dice and rekenrek racks
– Master geometry at Kindergarten and First Grade levels
– Learn to identify and recognize shapes
– Understand and compare lengths
PARENT REPORTING: Includes a Report Card section where parents and teachers can monitor progress and learn about new skill-building activities.
DEVELOPED WITH EDUCATORS:
– Developed in conjunction with Stanford University Educator, Jennifer DiBrienza, PhD in –
Early Elementary Education and former NYC public school teacher (K-Grade 2)
ABOUT DUCK DUCK MOOSE
(A wholly-owned subsidiary of Khan Academy)
Duck Duck Moose, an award-winning creator of educational mobile apps for families, is a passionate team of engineers, artists, designers, and educators. Founded in 2008, the company has created 21 top-selling titles and has received 21 Parents’ Choice Awards, 18 Children’s Technology Review Awards, 12 Tech with Kids’ Best Pick App Awards, and a KAPi award for “Best Children’s App” at the International Consumer Electronics Show.
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with a mission to provide a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere. Duck Duck Moose is now part of the Khan Academy family. Like all Khan Academy offerings, all Duck Duck Moose apps are now free, without ads or subscriptions. We rely on our community of volunteers and donors. Get involved today at www.duckduckmoose.com/about.
Check out the Khan Academy app to learn and practice all kinds of topics for elementary school through college and beyond.
We’d love to hear from you! Visit us at www.duckduckmoose.com or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.”
2. All By Myself – Little Critter
“Join Little Critter in this interactive book app as he shows us all the things he can do by himself! Explore pictures, learn new vocabulary, and follow along with three fun ways to read! From tying his shoes to pouring his own juice, find out how Little Critter doesn’t do everything perfectly, but he always makes an effort to do the best he can!
Explore All By Myself – Little Critter:
– ENCOURAGE literacy skills with highlighted narration
– FOLLOW along with three fun ways to read!
– LEARN new vocabulary with tappable words
– TAP objects to hear their name read aloud
Play a find-the-creature mini game! Can you can spot every creature throughout the story? Tap to tally them up!
Designed for children ages 2-5
We’d Love To Hear From You!
– Please share your thoughts in a review! Your experience matters to us.
– Need tech support? Contact us at email@example.com
– Say hello to us on FB! facebook.com/oceanhousemedia
Official Mercer Mayer licensed app: www.littlecritter.com”
3. Norton Family Parental Control
At home, attending school, or on the go, Norton Family helps keep children focused on what’s most important.
• Monitor the sites and content your child views
Make the Web safer for your kids to explore—by keeping you informed of which sites your kids are visiting, and letting you block potentially harmful and inappropriate content.‡
• Set limits on your child’s internet access
Help your kids balance time spent online by scheduling screen time limits for their device usage.‡ This can helps you focus your child on schoolwork and avoid online distractions while remote learning or at bedtime.‡
• Stay informed about your child’s physical location
Use geo-location features in the app to track your child’s location. Receive alerts if you’re your child arrives in or goes beyond areas of interest established by you. 4
Here are some of the Norton Family features parents can use to help protect their child’s online activities.
• Instant Lock
Help your kids take a break by locking the device, so they can re-focus, or join the family at dinner. You can still contact your children and children can still contact each other while the device is in lock mode.
• Web Supervision
Let your kids explore the Web freely, with tools that help you block unsuitable websites while keeping you in the know about which sites they’re visiting. 6
• Video Supervision
See a list of the YouTube and Hulu videos your kids watch on their PCs or mobile devices and even view a snippet of each video, so you know when you need to talk. 3, 6
• Mobile App Supervision
See which apps your kids have downloaded on their Android devices. Choose which ones they can use. 5
• School Time
Remote learning requires the internet, so pausing the internet on your child’s device is not an option. Manage content access to relevant categories and websites to help your child maintain focus while school is in session.
• Alert Me
Stay informed about your child’s location automatically. You can set specific dates and times to receive automatic alerts of the location of a child’s device. 2
‡ Norton Family and Norton Parental Control can only be installed and used on a child’s Windows PC, iOS and Android devices but not all features are available on all platforms. Parents can monitor and manage their child’s activities from any device – Windows PC (excluding Windows 10 in S mode), iOS and Android – via our mobile apps, or by signing into their account at my.Norton.com and selecting Parental Control via any browser.
‡‡ Requires your device to have an Internet/data plan and be turned on.
1 Mobile app must be downloaded separately. However, parents can sign in to my.Norton.com or family.Norton.com and select Parental Control to view their child’s activity and manage settings from any supported browser on any device.
2 Location Supervision features are NOT available in all countries. Visit the feature support page here for details. To work, the child’s device must have Norton Family installed and be turned on.
3 Video Supervision monitors videos that your kids view on YouTube.com. It does not monitor or track YouTube videos that have been embedded in other websites or blogs.
4 Location Supervision requires parent activation before use.
5 Mobile app must be downloaded separately.
6 Norton Family uses AccessibilityService API to collect data about websites viewed through browsers on your child’s device. It is also used to prevent the child from removing permissions without a parent’s authentication.
NortonLifeLock respects your privacy and is dedicated to safeguarding your personal data. See http://www.nortonlifelock.com/privacy for more information.
No one can prevent all cybercrime or identity theft.”
ABCmouse is the award-winning learning program that covers reading, math, art, music, and more for kids ages 2 to 8. Created by teachers and education experts, it has 10,000+ exciting Learning Activities for children at all academic levels.
The ABCmouse Early Learning Academy is the research-validated program that kids 2–8 love to play with as they learn:
• Full standards-based curriculum for learning on mobile devices
• Trusted by teachers and designed by early learning education experts
• Used in more than 70,000 classrooms and in nearly half of all U.S. public libraries
• 10 levels, over 850 lessons, and 10,000+ individual Learning Activities
• All academic subjects for toddlers, preschool, kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade
• Accelerates children’s development of early literacy and math skills
• Helps ensure kindergarten readiness and 3rd grade readiness
• Covers math, reading, science, social studies, art, and music across all levels
• Thousands of books, videos, puzzles, printable activities, songs, games, and animations
• 900+ books and activities in Spanish
• Customizable Avatar, My Room, My Hamster, and Pet Park features
• Step-by-Step Learning Path and independent learning
• Great for homeschoolers and learning on the go
• Easy to track and monitor progress
• Winner of prestigious Mom’s Choice GOLD, Teachers’ Choice, and Parents’ Choice GOLD Awards
• 100% safe and kid-friendly environment!
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
See our full Terms and Conditions at:
5. PBS KIDS Games
“The PBS KIDS Games app makes learning fun and safe with amazing games featuring favorites like Daniel Tiger, Wild Kratts, Donkey Hodie, Alma’s Way, and more! Play hundreds of free educational games designed for your child and watch as they learn with their favorite PBS characters.
Your child can play and learn with PBS KIDS in English and Spanish thanks to familiar faces like Alma, Cat in the Hat, and Curious George. Download games and play from the safety of your home or anywhere you take your device and keep the fun going offline.
Your child will learn and play in a safe, kid friendly interface, making preschool and early elementary education fun and easy. Start your child’s learning adventure today!
NEW GAMES ADDED WEEKLY
* Kids will keep learning and having fun with new games added frequently
* Build STEM skills with science, engineering, and math puzzles
* Play games geared to help with social concepts like kindness, mindfulness, and emotions
* Foster healthy habits by learning daily routines
* Spark creativity and imagination with art games
LEARNING GAMES FOR GRADE SCHOOL EDUCATION
* 200+ FREE curriculum-based games for kids ages 3-8
* Explore mazes, puzzles, play dress-up, coloring, and more
* Encourage early learning with educational games for kids in different school subjects
* Science games
* Math games
* Reading games
* Art games
* And more!
PLAY GAMES FROM PBS SHOWS
* Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood
* Wild Kratts
* Donkey Hodie
* Alma’s Way
* Odd Squad
* Pinkalicious & Peterrific
* Elinor Wonders Why
* Let’s go Luna
* Xavier Riddle and the Secret Museum
* Scribbles and Ink
* Curious George
* Molly of Denali
* Cat in the Hat
* Sesame Street
* Nature Cat
SAFE GAMES DESIGNED FOR KIDS
* PBS KIDS Games provides a safe, friendly playing experience for toddlers and kids
* Play mini games that boost imagination and allow kids to learn with beloved PBS KIDS characters
* Download games and play offline! Kids can easily browse and play at home, on the road, or anywhere they go
PLAY IN ENGLISH OR SPANISH
* Multilingual kids will enjoy playing with favorite PBS characters in English and Spanish
* Kids can play games in English or Spanish with Alma, Curious George, and Cat in the Hat
* Learn more about PBS TV shows, such as intended age and learning goals
* Find your local PBS KIDS station schedule
* Download related PBS KIDS apps to expand your child’s learning
* Manage the app’s device storage for offline fun
Play fun school grade games and join your kids on an educational adventure alongside their favorite PBS KIDS characters with the PBS KIDS Games app!
Download PBS KIDS Games and start learning and playing today!
ABOUT PBS KIDS
PBS KIDS, the number one educational media brand for kids, offers all children the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television, digital platforms, and community-based programs. PBS KIDS Games is a key part of PBS KIDS’ commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of children through curriculum-based media—wherever kids are. More free PBS KIDS games are also available online at pbskids.org/games. You can support PBS KIDS by downloading other PBS KIDS apps in the Google Play Store.
* Kidscreen Award Winner (2021): Preschool – Best Game App
* Parents’ Choice Recommended Mobile App (2017)