If you are looking for the Best Android App For Addition to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Android App For Addition that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Android App For Addition, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Android App For Addition
1. Microsoft Math Solver
“Microsoft Math solver app provides help with a variety of problems including arithmetic, algebra, trigonometry, calculus, statistics, and other topics using an advanced AI powered math solver. Simply write a problem on screen or use the camera to snap a math photo. Microsoft Math problem solver instantly recognizes the problem and helps you to solve it with ⚡FREE Step-By-Step Explanations⚡, interactive graphs, similar problems from the web and online video lectures. Quickly look up related concepts. Get help with your homework problems and gain confidence in mastering 💯 the techniques ⚡It is absolutely FREE and No Ads!⚡
● ✏️ Write an equation on screen as you naturally do on paper
● 📷 Scan printed or handwritten math problem
● ⌨️ Type and edit using advanced scientific calculator
● Get interactive Step-by-Step explanations 💡 & Graphing calculator 📈
● Import images with equations from gallery 🖼️
● Scan and Solve Worksheets with multiple problems
● 🔎Search the web for similar problems and video lectures
● Try word problems
● Scan and plot x-y data tables for linear/non-linear functions
● Learn mathematics in your language – supports Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and many more
● Elementary: arithmetic, real, complex numbers, LCM, GCD, factors, roman numerals
● Pre-Algebra: radicals and exponents, fractions, matrices, determinants
● Algebra: quadratic & simultaneous equations, inequalities, rational expressions, linear, polynomial and exponential graphs
● Word problems on mathematical concepts, number theory, probability, volume, surface area
● Basic Calculus: Summations, Limits, derivatives, integrals
● Statistics: Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, permutations, combinations
Find out more about Microsoft Math Solver app on our website 👉 Link: https://math.microsoft.com
📧 Contact us at email: email@example.com We look forward to your feedback.”
2. Addition and subtraction
Perfect for kids to help them learn addition and subtraction.
This application consists of various trainings and games.
Children will learn math easily and quickly.
And the exciting games will help them to improve and to refresh acquired knowledge.
Learn math fast and and fun.
3. Addition Memorizer
+ Provides interactive lists covering the first 9 addition tables.
+ A practice area to improve accuracy.
+ A timed area to improve speed.
+ Keeps track of overall progress and best times.
There are five general areas:
Times Tables provides a stress free learning environment. It’s a modern take on addition flash cards. This area displays the entire addition table, a “row” at a time. You can show or hide the answers to any addition problem at any time. There are no questions, no time limit, no data tracking.
Practice is where your addition memorization is tested. Questions are randomly generated. It’s your job to enter the answer digit by digit (there is no multiple choice). The number of correct and incorrect attempts are tracked and saved for each addition fact. Incorrect problems are listed at the end of each session and you’ll have the option to repeat all the questions, repeat only on the incorrect attempts, or shuffle the questions all together.
Time Trials is where you put all that practice to the test: How fast can you answer 10 addition questions? Compete against yourself or compare your times with friends and people all over the world!
Time Records keeps track of your top 10 fastest completion times for each addition problem set attempted in the Time Trials area. Displays your rank, initials, time, and date for each record. Note: to set a record, you must answer 8 of the 10 questions correctly!
Data is where you can see how you’re doing for each addition fact. The result for each fact is displayed as a colored box inside an addition chart. The colors range from green to red (with green meaning good and red meaning not-so-good). Pressing a box will show more details for that fact: Number Correct, Total Attempts, Percentage, and Grade.
Look for more addition games and features to be added in the future!
This is a free-to-download, ad-supported app.
Thanks for recommending and leaving a review.
MATH Domain Development”
4. Math Kids: Math Games For Kids
“It’s never too early to start your child’s education. Preschoolers, kindergarteners, toddlers, and older kids are eager to learn their ABCs, counting, addition, subtraction, and more! The best way to encourage that is to share smart, well-made educational apps and games with them on a daily basis.
Math Kids is a free learning game designed to teach young children numbers and mathematics. It features several mini-games that toddlers and pre-K kids will love to play, and the more they do the better their math skills will become! Math Kids will help preschoolers, kindergarteners, 1st graders to learn to identify numbers and start training with addition and subtraction puzzles. They’ll have a great time completing games and earning stickers, and you‘ll have a great time watching them grow and learn.
Math Kids features a number of puzzles that teach while your child plays, including:
• Counting – Learn to count objects in this simple game of addition.
• Compare – Children can build their counting and comparing skills to see which group of items is bigger or smaller.
• Adding Puzzle – A fun mini-game where kids create math problems by dragging numbers on the screen.
• Adding Fun – Count the objects and tap on the missing number.
• Adding Quiz – Put your child’s math and addition skills to the test.
• Subtracting Puzzle – Fill in the missing symbols in the math problem.
• Subtracting Fun – Count the items to solve the puzzle!
• Subtracting Quiz – See how much your child has improved in their mathematics skills for subtraction.
When kids can play while they’re learning, they’re much more likely to recall information. It also makes them want to learn more frequently, which will give them a huge boost when they start kindergarten.
Math Kids also comes with a number of features that help adults monitor and manage their child’s progress. Customize game modes to increase or decrease the difficulty, or check report cards to see scores for previous rounds.
Math Kids is the perfect introduction to the basics of counting, addition, and subtraction. It will teach your toddler, kindergartener, 1st grader sorting, and logical skills along with early mathematics, giving them the perfect foundation for a lifetime of learning.
Note to Parents:
When creating Math Kids, we focused on building the best possible learning experience for children of all ages. We’re parents ourselves, so we know exactly what makes a good educational game, as well as what doesn’t. We released Kids Math as a completely free game with no in-app purchases or third party ads. Math Kids is full featured, frustration free, and ready to go. It’s exactly the kind of educational app we want for our children, and we think your family will enjoy it, too!
– Best wishes from the parents at RV AppStudios”