If you are looking for the Best Android App For Airport to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Android App For Airport that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Android App For Airport, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Android App For Airport
1. App in the Air – Trip Planner
“App in the Air is your all-in-one personal travel assistant. Book flights in-app or import your existing ones to organize all your flight information in one place. Track all your itineraries, boarding passes and manage your loyalty points across airlines. Get timely flight notifications and alerts to never miss a single trip. App in the Air is an ultimate travel planner and companion that will accompany you during the entire journey – from booking to landing back home. What’s not to love? Go ahead and plan a trip now!
Featured in Forbes, Wired, CBS News, Lonely Planet, Travel+Leisure, and named the Best travel app in Galaxy Store 2019 (Samsung), App in the Air is loved by many travelers around the world. So go ahead and join our community of frequent flyers!
Use our travel assistant to access exclusive features:
TRAVEL PLANNER & ORGANIZER
With our trip itinerary maker you can access all your flight information, including the departure date, time, airport terminal, gate, and the type of aircraft. Get airport guides and maps to find your gate easily. Learn how to navigate inside the airport, where to bring your luggage, and get live flight status updates. You can even track your trip expenses by adding them into different categories.
LIVE FLIGHT TRACKER
App in the air is also a live flight tracker. Select a flight and follow the aircraft to see the exact route your airplane takes – you will be the first to know if there are any flight delays. Our real-time flight tracker is also available on Watch OS for your ultimate convenience!
BOARDING PASS WALLET
Manage all your boarding passes in one place and track your loyalty points across airlines. Access all the airline alliances and reward programs: Skyteam, Star Alliance, WestJet Rewards, and Oneworld.
TRAVEL RESTRICTION INFO
We share travel restriction information by country and provide flight safety details with you so you can take all the necessary steps for international flights. Learn about face mask requirements and free cancellation availability. Also, don’t forget to check the baggage allowance details, and measure your luggage with our advanced AR scanner.
Planning a trip? Find and book cheap flight tickets using the smart search tool. Use filters for more efficient search patterns: stopovers, departure times, alliance programs, pricing & more. Access the flight price tracker to find the cheapest flights. The app can also recommend flight tickets based on your loyalty status.
GLOBAL FLIGHT COVERAGE
We have partnered with top North American and international Airlines including American, Delta, United, Southwest, Air Canada, JetBlue, Alaska, WestJet, Aeromexico, Spirit, Air Europa, and many more to bring you the best booking experience. Access exclusive deals directly from Southwest Airlines, American Airlines, WestJet, and United Airlines. Find the same prices and travel deals available only on their websites without ever leaving our app and without any hidden fees.
You can book hotels and accommodations directly inside the app. We always aim to provide you the best hotel booking experience and prices. Book thousands of hotels right at your fingertips, without any hidden fees.
PLAN TRIPS WITH FRIENDS
With our new group travel planning feature, you can plan a vacation with friends. Find the flights you like, create a list and share with friends. They will be able to vote and choose the best one for all. You can then book the flight!
Would you like to save your trip log and access your flight stats? Import all your previous and upcoming flights via TripIt. Email forward your e-ticket information to firstname.lastname@example.org
An annual subscription gives you real-time flight status updates, automated check-in, and the option to subscribe to your family via text message.
2. TripIt: Travel Planner
As soon as you book a flight, hotel, car or other reservation, simply forward it to email@example.com and we’ll instantly add it to your master itinerary. We make it easy to sync travel plans to your calendar or share them with anyone you choose.
No more frantically searching through your inbox for important details like when your flight gets in or the confirmation number for your hotel. Find them instantly with TripIt — even when you’re offline. TripIt for Android Wear provides even more convenience, making your travel reservation details available at a glance.
You can even upload PDFs, photos, boarding pass and digital passport QR codes, and more to your travel plans in the app so everything is in one place.
DESTINATION-SPECIFIC GUIDANCE AND SAFETY SCORES
TripIt’s COVID-19 travel guidance compiles details for you as you prepare for departure—including any vaccination certifications needed, testing requirement timeframes, entry requirements, recommended apps to download, and more.
See safety scores for neighborhoods around the world representing risk levels across a variety of categories, such as women’s safety, political freedoms, and access to health and medical services.
TripIt has lots of features to help you stay organized and find your way around on your next road trip. Map View plots out your entire trip on a map; Navigator quickly pulls up driving directions between two points; and Nearby Places locates the closest restaurants, parking, cafes and ATMs.
Manage all your plans for free with TripIt, or for about the price of checking your bags, upgrade to TripIt Pro to get stress-free travel all year long. When you upgrade, TripIt Pro will do all this for you (and more!):
• Send real-time flight status alerts
• Monitor for flight refunds
• Let you know how long the security lines are
• Provide interactive airport and terminal maps
TRIPIT PRO FOR SAP CONCUR USERS
If your company uses SAP Concur, you may receive complimentary TripIt Pro benefits that most travelers have to pay for. Make sure you’re connected to TripIt to get itineraries created for you as soon as you book, and receive a complimentary subscription to TripIt Pro, if you’re eligible.
3. FLIO – Your travel assistant
“FLIO is the App that accompanies you through the entire trip, from the departure airport until you arrive at your destination. An App that allows you to improve and complete your travel experience. Anywhere, anytime, FLIO will be your travel assistant. Thanks to the service integrated with AirHelp you can check the eligibility for the refund of your delayed or cancelled flight.
With FLIO you will be able to:
– Manage your boarding passes for all your flights in one App;
– Get free access to the useful information on the airports of departure, destination and your connecting flights.
– Receive real-time alerts on the status of your flight, waiting time for your check-in and your boarding.
– Get luggage protection and travel without worries and stress.
Find out all the services available in App and make your trip a unique experience.
With the Flight Tracking service you will be able to:
– Receive real-time alerts on the status of your flight;
– Control your arriving flight and check for any possible delay;
– Check waiting times at the security checks;
– Do the web check-in and get your flight’s boarding pass;
– Follow your check-in and boarding by receiving real-time updates on any possible gate changes;
If your flight is delayed or cancelled, you will immediately receive a notification via email on the eligibility for a refund request. Thanks to our collaboration with AirHelp you will be able to access the compensation request directly from the app.
Thanks to our Airports Information service you can get free information on your departure and destination airports and discover many exclusive services you can use. Use the airport maps in order to find immediately the service you need. You can also choose between Uber or Lyft and book them directly from the App.
A service that offers you free information on the services present in every airport:
– The list of shops;
– A Duty-Free where you can do your last purchases before your flight;
– The available restaurants and the main information on them;
– Find a parking area for your car;
– Any other service that you may need from the pharmacy to the currency exchange point;
– Book an airport Vip Lounge and wait for your flight in total relax.
The new FLIO service will allow you to get all the information you need on your favourite airlines. From American Airlines to EasyJet, Ryanair, Emirates, Singapore Airlines and many others.
You will be able to receive all the necessary information on:
– Direct contact information of your airline company for your every possible need;
– The link to change your booking;
– The direct link for the web check-in;
– The details about the luggage policy;
– The link to change your seat on board;
– The information on the documents necessary for your trip;
– The information on Group travel.
You will also find specific information in case of trips with children, unaccompanied minors travelling without their parents and assistance for pregnant women.
With Airline Companies service you will be able to receive all useful information for your journey with your favourite airline company.
Lost Luggage Concierge
FLIO keeps safe your luggage and provides you with a Customer Care service available 24/7 that will assist you in case of loss or delay in returning of your luggage. You will get your luggage back within 48 hours or you will receive a refund that will be added to the one that you will get from your airline.
Register your suitcase and pair it with your flight! FLIO will take care of your luggage.
Team FLIO wishes you a nice journey
We would like to improve our services and we will be glad to receive suggestions and feedback from you to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org”
“Named the Best Government Mobile App from the American Council for Technology and Industry Advisory Council, and earning TSA recognition as one of the Top 15 Government IT Innovators, “MyTSA” provides 24/7 access to information that passengers frequently request from TSA.
With “MyTSA”, you can:
+ Quickly search which items you can bring with you through the checkpoint onto the airplane.
+ Request live assistance from TSA through the AskTSA social media integration.
+ Check how historically busy the airport will be on your specific day and time of travel.
+ Check crowd-sourced TSA security checkpoints wait times at the airport of your choice.
+ Add your own TSA security checkpoints wait time for others to see (NOTE: You must be at the airport in order to report wait times).
+ Check the delay information and current weather conditions at your favorite airports nationwide.
+ Consult the TSA Guide on how to prepare for and get through the security checkpoint quickly.
+ Discover which airports and airlines support TSA PreCheck®, and learn how to sign-up.”
“The airport directory for your flight bag, with a world wide VOLMET station list, NOTAMs, SNOWTAM decoder, METAR and TAF reports, Favorites, Tools, and the ability to save your own notes for those airports you visit frequently.
– Designed for both tablet and phone. Pay once and use on all your Android devices!
– Airport database containing over 10000 airports world wide.
– Quick search system lets you find airports by city, name, ICAO or IATA code.
– Add your own notes for those airports you visit frequently.
– Runway data (dimensions and surface type) for most major airports.
– Information about types of approaches available for most major airports.
– Favorites section where you can organize your favorite airports in groups.
– Airport data includes time zone, sunrise/sunset times and ATIS frequencies for most major airports.
– Directly call the ATIS telephone line for airports that provide this service.
– Link to online satellite maps for all airports (requires internet connection).
– METAR and TAF reports (requires internet connection). Downloaded weather is saved and kept for 48 hours for offline viewing.
– Runway state groups in METARs are automatically detected and gives you the option to decode them with one tap.
– View NOTAMs for most major airports (requires internet connection). Downloaded SNOWTAMs are detected and can be decoded with one tap.
– Email and print METAR, TAF and NOTAMs.
– List of over 180 VOLMET stations world wide, with frequencies and list of airports broadcasted by each station.
– Easily share your notes and favorites.
– Tools to calculate wind components, temperature correction, fuel uplift, approach check altitudes and great circle distances. There is also a SNOWTAM decoder and a decoder for runway state groups from METARs.
This application is NOT FOR OPERATIONAL USE. Information in the airport database may be outdated and inaccurate. Please report all database errors so they can be corrected as soon as possible.
Please note that weather and NOTAM data are provided by third party sources whose accuracy and availability cannot be guaranteed. Do not rely on this data for flight planning purposes. Always crosscheck with official sources.”
6. Flight Board
The app will find out the nearest large airport against your position.
In departures mode, it will display the flight board with the upcoming departures : you can check out at a glance the departure gate of your flight.
If you are to pick up relatives, switch to ‘arrivals’ mode to check actual arrival time and terminal. As passenger you may also check the baggage claim area.
You can use the powerful airport search engine to switch airport. About 10.000 airports are available.
Permissions : we are concerned by privacy. You will only be requested to grant coarse location permission. You may deny and head to the airport search feature.”