If you are looking for the Best Android App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best Android App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 8 Best Android App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best Android App For Android
1. Microsoft Translator
“Microsoft Translator is a free, personal translation app for more than 70 languages, to translate text, voice, conversations, camera photos and screenshots. You can also download languages for offline translation for free to use when you travel.
• Text translation into over 70 languages*, for online and offline use
• Camera translation to translate text within photos and screenshots
• Voice translation to translate speech, and a split-screen mode for two participants having a bilingual conversation
• Multi-person conversation translation – connect your devices and have in-person conversations with up to 100 people across multiple languages
• Phrasebooks for verified translations and pronunciation guides to help you learn important phrases in foreign languages when you travel
• Look up alternate translations and meanings of a word to find the best translation to express yourself
• Download languages for offline use for when you travel without an internet connection
• Hear your translated phrase out loud to help you learn how to say the translation
• View transliterations (pronunciation guides) to help you pronounce the translation (includes Pinyin support for Chinese)
• Share your translations with other apps
• Pin and save your most frequent translations for later
• Translate text in other apps through context menu translation
Translator supports the following languages: Afrikaans, Arabic, Arabic (Levantine), Bangla, Bosnian (Latin), Bulgarian, Cantonese (Traditional), Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dari, Dutch, English, Estonian, Fijian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew , Hindi, Hmong Daw, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Kurdish (Central), Kurdish (Northern), Latvian, Lithuanian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Norwegian, Odia, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Punjabi, Queretaro Otomi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tahitian, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tongan, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yucatec Maya.
Microsoft Translator is powered by cutting-edge technology used by Office, Bing, Skype, and Edge as well as by partners such as Adobe, LinkedIn and more.
*Some features are not available in all languages.”
2. Poweramp Full Version Unlocker
Poweramp does great things. Features like gapless play, an unmatched equalization system, great crossfade, and support for most popular music file format might all make Poweramp the best $5.49 you have ever spent in your life.
If you have not already, try out the free full trial version. The trial version will give you 15 days of the full, uninterrupted, Poweramp experience. That means you get to experience your music like only Poweramp can offer. If you need a few reasons why to buy the full version of Poweramp, here are two good reasons:
– Get all the future updates for free: Once you purchase Poweramp, all the future updates are free to you as long as you have the Unlocker.
– Have a dedicated music player: Poweramp is dedicated to being the best music player available, and we will never change from that. Poweramp is focus on doing nothing more than being a great music player.
Poweramp F.A.Q. –
Full Version/Unlocker/Purchase Issues F.A.Q. –
3. Bitdefender Mobile Security & Antivirus
“Bitdefender Mobile Security & Antivirus is the most powerful antivirus app for Android. It protects your smartphone and tablet against viruses, malware and online threats and keeps your private information secure from hackers.
Bitdefender Mobile Security & Antivirus was named the Best Android Security Product of 2020, 2017, 2016 and 2015 by AV-TEST. Try it free for the first 14 days.
✔ Antivirus Protection – keeps your Android device safe from all new and existing online threats
✔ Virus & Malware Scanner – 100% detection rate against viruses, malware, spyware, ransomware; on-demand & on-install scan and malware removal
✔ Web Protection – secures your Android device against dangerous, phishing and fraudulent sites for the most popular browsers
✔ Autopilot – makes security recommendations based on your mobile device usage
✔ Account Privacy – monitors if your email accounts were involved in any data breach
✔ VPN – makes your IP anonymous & unlocks geo-restricted content
✔ App Lock – protects your sensitive and private mobile apps with a PIN code or fingerprint
✔ Anti-Theft – protects your personal information in case your Android device is stolen or lost
✔ Reports – sends insights about your weekly activity and security incidents that were prevented
✔ WearON – extends the protection offered by Bitdefender Mobile Security & Antivirus to your smart watch
Bitdefender Mobile Security & Antivirus keeps your Android phone and tablet protected from all online threats. It acts as a virus cleaner and malware removal tool.
Virus & Malware Scanner
With an independently proven 100% detection rate, Malware Scanner automatically scans all mobile apps for viruses, malware and any other threats to protect your Android device.
Web Protection blocks malicious, phishing and fraudulent links and keeps your online activity safe on the most popular browsers so you can navigate or buy online without any risks.
Protects against mobile threats relying on links to enter your device and gather data. Detects dangerous links embedded in texts and notifications and helps put an end to the spread of such attacks.
Autopilot acts as your Security Advisor by recommending security actions in the context of your system needs and usage patterns.
How safe is your email address? Find out whether your account details or personal data have been involved in a data breach by monitoring them with Bitdefender Mobile Security & Antivirus.
Surf the web anonymously & unlock geo-IP restricted content with the VPN feature. Free use limited to 200MB traffic / day.
Protect your most sensitive mobile apps with a PIN code or fingerprint so no one can mess with your private info. Use Smart Unlock to allow direct access to protected apps when using a trusted Wi-Fi.
Anti-Theft & Snap Photo
Lock, geo-locate, sound an alarm, and wipe your Android from any internet-connected device. The anti-theft protection will snap a mugshot of any person who tries to tamper with your phone in your absence.
Bitdefender Mobile Security & Antivirus reports your activity in weekly intervals so you can have a clear overview of how you use your phone from a security and privacy perspective.
Extends Bitdefender Mobile Security & Antivirus to Android Wear devices.
Never lose your device with the help of Phone Alert and Scream (Android 4.3 and later required).
For Open-Beta group
New functionality available to test – Anti-SMS phishing to keep you safe against attacks relying on text messages to infiltrate on your device or gather your data. Works side-by-side with Web Protection for complete online protection.
Note: This safety app requires Device Admin permission and uses Accessibility services.”
4. Niagara Launcher ‧ fresh/clean
“The traditional home screen we know was made more than a decade ago, where phone screens were smaller than your credit card. Smartphones keep growing, but not your fingers. The minimalist Niagara Launcher makes everything accessible with one hand and lets you focus on what matters.
🏆 A standout new Android launcher for ergonomic efficiency · Computerworld
🏆 Among the best launchers of 2020 according to Tom’s Guide, Android Central, Android Authority, and TechRadar
🏆 Featured on XDA Developers
▌ Top reasons to use Niagara Launcher:
✋ Ergonomic efficiency · Access everything with one hand – no matter how big your phone is.
🌊 Adaptive list · In contrast to a rigid grid layout used by other Android launchers, Niagara Launcher’s list can adapt to your needs. The media player, incoming messages, or calendar events: everything pops in when it needs to.
🏄♀ Wave alphabet · Efficiently reach every app without even having to open an app drawer. The launcher’s wave animation does not only feel satisfying but also helps you navigate your phone with just one hand.
💬 Embedded notifications · Not just notification dots: Read and respond to notifications right from your home screen.
🎯 Stay focused · The streamlined and minimalist design declutters your home screen, reduces distractions, and is super easy to use.
⛔ Ad-free · Ads on a minimalist launcher to declutter doesn’t make sense. Even the free version is also completely ad-free.
⚡ Lightweight & lightning fast · Being minimalist and fluid are two of the most important aspects of Niagara Launcher. The home screen app runs smoothly on all phones. With just a few megabytes in size, no space is wasted.
✨ Declutter your home screen · Hide all pre-installed bloatware and rarely used apps to focus on your relevant apps.
🦄 Personalize your home screen · Impress your friends with Niagara Launcher’s clean look and customize it to your needs. Personalize it with our integrated icon pack, fonts, and wallpapers, or use your own.
🏃 Active development & great community · Niagara Launcher is in active development and has a very supportive community. If you ever have a problem or want to voice your opinions about the launcher, please join us:
🔹 Twitter: https://twitter.com/niagaralauncher
🔹 Discord: https://niagaralauncher.app/discord
🔹 Telegram: https://t.me/niagara_launcher
🔹 Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/NiagaraLauncher
🔹 Press kit: http://niagaralauncher.app/press-kit
📴 Why we offer an accessibility service · Our accessibility service has the sole purpose of letting you quickly turn off your phone’s screen with a gesture. The service is optional, disabled by default, and neither collects nor shares any data.”
Features on the Facebook app include:
* Connect with friends and family and meet new people on your social media network
* Set status updates & use Facebook emoji to help relay what’s going on in your world
* Share photos, videos, and your favorite memories.
* Get notifications when friends like and comment on your posts
* Find local social events, and make plans to meet up with friends
* Play games with any of your Facebook friends
* Backup photos by saving them in albums
* Follow your favorite artists, websites, and companies to get their latest news
* Look up local businesses to see reviews, operation hours, and pictures
* Buy and sell locally on Facebook Marketplace
* Watch live videos on the go
The Facebook app does more than help you stay connected with your friends and interests. It’s also your personal organizer for storing, saving and sharing photos. It’s easy to share photos straight from your Android camera, and you have full control over your photos and privacy settings. You can choose when to keep individual photos private or even set up a secret photo album to control who sees it.
Facebook also helps you keep up with the latest news and current events around the world. Subscribe to your favorite celebrities, brands, news sources, artists, or sports teams to follow their newsfeeds, watch live streaming videos and be caught up on the latest happenings no matter where you are!
The most important desktop features of Facebook are also available on the app, such as writing on timelines, liking photos, browsing for people, and editing your profile and groups.
Now you can get early access to the next version of Facebook for Android by becoming a beta tester. Learn how to sign up, give feedback and leave the program in our Help Center: http://on.fb.me/133NwuP
Sign up directly here:
Problems downloading or installing the app? See http://bit.ly/GPDownload1
Still need help? Please tell us more about the issue. http://bit.ly/invalidpackage
Facebook is only available for users age 13 and over.
Terms of Service: http://m.facebook.com/terms.php.”
6. Notification light – aodNotify
With aodNotify you can easily add a notification light / LED directly to Samsung’s Always On Display! You get notified even if you missed the notification sound!
You can select different notification light styles and show the notification light around the camera cutout, screen edges or even simulate an notification light / LED dot in the statusbar of your Galaxy S22 / S21 / Note 20 / S20 / S10 / Note 10 or A52 series device!
As the notification light is integrated in Samsung’s Always On Display it has minimal battery consumption and doesn’t drain your battery like other apps which keep your phone awake!
If you don’t need the Always On Display, the app can also activate the Always On Display (AOD) only on notifications or show the notification light / LED even without the Always On Display!
With the notification preview feature you can directly see if you have important notifications without waking your Galaxy S22 / S21 / Note 20 / S20 / S10 / A52 !
• Notification light / LED for Samsung Galaxy S22 / S21, Note 20, S20, S10, Note 20, A52 and others!
• Low energy notification preview (android 10+)
• Activate Always On Display (AOD) only on notifications
• Charging / Low battery light / LED
• Get notified without notification sound!
• Notification light styles (around camera, screen, LED dot)
• Custom app / contact colors
• ECO animations to save battery
• Interval mode (on/off) to save battery
• Night times to save battery
• Minimal battery consumption
BATTERY USAGE PER HOUR ~
• LED – 3.0%
• LED & INTERVAL – 1.5%
• LED & ECO ANIMATION – 1.5%
• LED & ECO ANIMATION & INTERVAL – 1.0%
• NOTIFICATION PREVIEW – 0.5%
• ALWAYS ON DISPLAY – 0.5%
Without the LED notification light the app consumes almost 0% battery!
• Galaxy S22 / S21 / S20 / S20+ / S20 Ultra
• Galaxy S8 / S9 / S10 / S10+
• Note 8 / Note 9 / Note 10 / Note 20
• A52 / A72 / A51 / A71
• A6 / A7 / A8 / A9
• A30 / A50 / A70 / A80
• C5 / C7 / C8 / C9
• Samsung may block this app with future updates!
• Please check if the app is compatible before updating phone software or always on display!
• Altough we never experienced any screen burn in issues on our test devices, we recommend to not keep the notification light / LED active for a long time! Use at you own responsibility!
“Samsung Galaxy” is a protected trademark of “SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS””
7. Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard
The Microsoft SwiftKey swipe keyboard is always learning and adapting to match your unique way of typing – including your slang, nicknames and emoji.
The built-in emoji keyboard has every emoji you’ll ever need and more. Microsoft SwiftKey learns your favorite emoji so you can always send your friends the right reactions.
Microsoft SwiftKey caters to all typing tastes, with free designs and themes to fit any style. The custom keyboard provides autocorrect that actually works. Microsoft SwiftKey provides helpful predictions, so you can get your point across fast, without errors. Type and text any way you like, with swipe-to-type, tap-to-type, predictive emoji and a GIF keyboard.
Microsoft SwiftKey is the intelligent keyboard that learns your writing style, so you can type faster.
Use your personalized keyboard to type and send emoji, GIFs and more just the way you like.
SUPPORTS 400+ LANGUAGES: English (US, UK, AU, CA)
Spanish (ES, LA, US)
Portuguese (PT, BR)
Jealous of the cool new gesture navigation features on newer phones?
With Navigation Gestures, you don’t have to buy a new phone or wait for the next Android update to get swipe gesture controls. Navigation Gestures brings swipe gestures to any Android device! Replace the navigation bar buttons and get gesture controls with Navigation Gestures!
Best of all, Navigation Gestures can completely hide the stock navigation bar
without root! This is the first gesture control app with this feature.
Swipe left, right, up, or down. Swipe up and hold. Tap. Double tap. Long press. Go crazy and split the pill in 3! There’s a lot of ways you can use the gesture bar to control your phone. Don’t like how the gesture pill looks? Customize it!
Here’s everything you can do:
– Single tap
– Double tap
– Tap and hold (long press)
– Swipe up and hold
– Swipe left
– Swipe left and hold
– Swipe right
– Swipe right and hold
– Swipe up
– Swipe down
– Swipe up from left
– Swipe up and hold from left
– Swipe up from center
– Swipe up and hold from center
– Swipe up from right
– Swipe up and hold from right
– Recent apps
– Toggle split-screen (Android Nougat+)
– Open previous app (Android Nougat+)
– Open Assistant
– Hide pill
– Toggle navigation bar
– Pull down notifications
– Pull down quick settings
– Open power menu
– Skip to previous media track
– Skip to next media track
– Play/pause current media track
– Show keyboard switch dialog
– Launch app
– Lock screen
– Take screenshot
– Kill all background apps
– Rotate screen
– Toggle flashlight
– Toggle Bluetooth
– Toggle WiFi
– Toggle battery saver
– Toggle screen timeout
– Open volume panel
– Launch Activity
– Launch Shortcut
– Trigger Tasker Event
– Send Intent
– Toggle auto brightness
– Lower brightness
– Raise brightness
– Open app drawer
– Lower volume
– Raise volume
– Cycle ringer mode
– Toggle media volume mute
– Kill all background apps
– Hold back
– Go forward
– Open menu
– Kill current app
– Accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Choose accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Send keycode
– Send long-press keycode
– Send double-press keycode
Appearance (all free)
– Customize pill color
– Customize pill transparency
– Customize pill border color
– Customize pill corner radius
– Customize pill width/height
– Customize pill X/Y position
Behavior (all free)
– Blacklist pill/show NavBar in selected apps
– Customize sensitivity
– Customize vibration duration
– Customize animation duration
– Automatically hide pill after delay
– Many more
Setting up ADB: https://www.xda-developers.com/install-adb-windows-macos-linux/
– If your system navigation bar keeps hiding itself, run this ADB command:
adb shell settings delete global policy_control
Or, hit the “PROBLEMS?” button on the main screen and select the option that describes this issue.
– If you uninstalled the app without turning off “Hide Navigation Bar,” run this ADB command:
adb shell wm overscan reset
– If your lock screen icons are cut off, go to Settings>>Behavior>>Blacklisting and enable Don’t Hide NavBar on Lock Screen
Please visit this page for more details on the latest release and to find answers to frequently asked questions.
Check out the official XDA forum thread to leave feedback.
Please visit the GitHub page to report any issues you find.”