If you are looking for the Best Android App For Anycast to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Android App For Anycast that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Android App For Anycast, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Android App For Anycast
1. Vysor – Android control on PC
“Vysor lets you view and control your Android on your computer. Use apps, play games, control your Android with your mouse and keyboard. Go wireless, and mirror your Android to your desktop; great for presentations.
Vysor Share also lets you share your screen to others for remote assistance.
Developers: Vysor lets you ditch the emulator and seamlessly work on a real Android device. No need to fiddle with it in your hands. Use Vysor Share to set up device farms and remotely debug and test your applications across a wide range of devices.
1) Install Vysor for Android.
2) Follow the instructions for getting USB debugging enabled. Here’s a Youtube video to help you out:
3) Download the Vysor Chrome app. This will let you view your Android from your PC:
4) Windows users will need to install ADB Drivers:
5) You’re good to go!
Having any issues? Head over to the support forum:
2. BubbleUPnP for DLNA/Chromecast
🎦 Chromecast, Chromecast Audio, Nexus Player, Nvidia Shield and other devices with Chromecast built-in
📺 DLNA TV, Smart TV
🎵 music receivers from popular HiFi brands
🎮 Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox One X, Playstation 3 and 4*
🔥 Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
📱 local Android playback
BubbleUPnP can access your media from a lot of sources, including:
🖥️ UPnP/DLNA media servers on your local network
🖥️ Windows Shares (SMB) managed by: Windows PC, NAS, macOS, Samba server
📱 local media stored on your Android device
☁️ popular cloud media storage providers: Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive
🕸 WebDAV: Nextcloud, ownCloud, standalone Web Server
🎵 music services: TIDAL, Qobuz
💠 media from other apps using Share/Send such as: web browsers, file managers…
BubbleUPnP is a versatile app packed with many features for you to discover, some of which are:
‣ extensive Chromecast support: play incompatible Chromecast media with smart transcoding (audio in videos in particular), subtitles with custom appearance, audio/video track selection**
‣ fast and secure Internet access to your home media on the go from mobile and WiFi networks**
‣ playback queue, editable playlists, scrobbling, sleep timer, various shuffle modes
‣ play media to your Android device from other devices (renderer functionality)
‣ DLNA media server functionality for accessing your local and cloud media from other devices
‣ media download to your device
‣ dark and light themes
‣ …and much more!
* Only possible from the PS3 or PS4 interface
** Some features are provided by BubbleUPnP Server, an optional software that can be installed on any machine on your local network to provide additional services. To learn more about BubbleUPnP Server, visit https://bubblesoftapps.com/bubbleupnpserver
Some features are restricted and can be unlocked by purchasing the BubbleUPnP License app.
For help, please contact technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org”
AllCast lets you cast to:
* Amazon FireTV
* Apple TV
* Xbox 360, Xbox One
* Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs
* Other DLNA Renderers
This is the free version of AllCast, which shows ads on the phone while it is casting. Upgrade to the premium version to remove the ads.
Internet – Streaming from Dropbox/Drive
Wifi/Network State – Check if wifi is on
Change Wifi States – Search for devices on local network
Wake Lock – Keep Android on while streaming
Read/write External Storage – Play from SD Card
Read Phone State – Used for premium license verification
Get Accounts – Search for Google accounts
Use Credentials – Log into Google Drive
Superuser – Google Music casting
Troubleshooting? Check out the wiki:
1. One-click screen mirroring with Smart View or Miracast to watch Netflix perfectly.
2. Supports quicker WiFi setup by scanning QRCode or using Bluetooth.
3. Supports browsing the internet on the big screen.
4. Easily search and cast video contents from popular sites like YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo to HDTV.
5. Supports DLNA for a better video streaming experience, and let you multitask on your phone while the video plays on the big screen.
#Where to Buy Universal Display Receivers:
If you have any problem with your MiraScreen products, please contact: email@example.com
If you have any problem with your AnyCast products, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org”
5. FamiGuard Parental Control
“FamiGuard is the perfect way to remotely manage and control your child’s phone. You can use it to limit the time your child spends on apps and games. It also helps in filtering inappropriate website content, setting up a geofence, tracking his/her real-time location, and viewing daily reports of his/her online and offline activities. Thanks to FamiGuard, parenting has been made easier than ever!
The following features are included in both the Free Trial and Premium Plans.
– Location Tracking & History
If you wish to keep track of your child’s whereabouts, FamiGuard’s location tracking feature will show you his/her real-time position with just a single tap. And if the information you need is where he/she has been; browsing through the location history would provide all the answers you seek.
– Geofence & Alerts
By creating and adding a geofence, you will get notifications of every entrance and exits by your child into the boundary you have set. This can help you monitor whether your child stays within the safe zone, whether he/she goes home early, etc.
– Apps and Games Blocking
You can set the amount of time spent on distracting apps and games. As soon as the time limit is reached, he/she would be denied access to these apps. This would help your child concentrate on school work and other activities while fostering healthy online habits.
– Advanced Web Content Filtering
There are 30+ website categories for you to choose from. By selecting a category such as “Adult,” you can quickly and easily restrict your child’s access to thousands of similar sites. You can also set a blacklist or whitelist permission for a single URL.
– Screen Time Limitations
If you don’t want your child to be stuck on his/her phone during family time or at bedtime, just simply set time restrictions on the device or pause phone usage. Your child’s phone will be locked temporarily during the time you have set.
– App & Web Activity Reports
With FamiGuard you have access to reports that allow you view app activity, web activity, as well as geofence reports. This would help you decipher which apps your child uses frequently, the web content that catches his/her interest, and his/her movements. You will also receive a notification when your child installs or uninstalls an app.
Enjoy peace of mind by installing FamiGuard parental control app for your child now!
How to use FamiGuard to protect your child and set limitations
1. Install FamiGuard on your phone as well as your child’s phone, then, register an account.
2. Configure your child’s device by following the on-screen instructions.
3. Once your child’s device is set up, you can now switch attention to your own device and wait for the connection.
4. After a successful connection, you can then set all parental control settings via the app.
Why choose FamiGuard parental control app?
1. It is very easy to use and the interface is quite straight-forward.
2. Flexible remote control with an option of using either default or personalized rules.
3. The PIN protection can prevent others from accessing and modifying the related settings.
4. Its multi-platform management helps you keep your child safe: Via the app and web dashboard.
5. Quick and effective support available if you have any problems with the use of this app.
1. A network connection is required to sync data and apply rules.
2. This app uses the Device Administrator’s permission feature to prevent your child from uninstalling any app without your permission.
3. This app uses the Accessibility service to set time limitations, block websites, and more.
About the Developer
Since its establishment in 2015, iMyFone has served around 2 million customers in more than 100 countries. At iMyFone, we are committed to providing the best and easiest solutions for every Android and iOS user.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com”
6. Any Cast
“Any Cast lets you send videos from android device (phone or tablet) gallery to your TV using Chrome Cast. Most devices support 3gp/mp4 format of videos.
ENJOY FULL LENGTH OF VIDEO AT CHROME CAST DEVICE IN THIS FREE VERSION.
* Cast your music, videos and images from your device to TV
* Add support of queues for music and videos
* Organize your videos or music in collection (similar to play list)
* Mark favorite videos, music or images
* Share Images, Videos, and Audios individually as well as albums
This app require following permissions.
* READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to access SD Card to play videos.
* INTERNET for ads
* ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE to verify WIFI is available or not.”