If you are looking for the Best Android App For Aol Email to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android App For Aol Email that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android App For Aol Email, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android App For Aol Email
With the Gmail app you can:
• Automatically block more than 99.9 percent of spam, phishing, malware, and dangerous links from ever reaching your inbox
• Undo send, to prevent embarrassing mistakes
• Turn on Google Chat to connect, create and collaborate with others
• Get more done as a group in Spaces – a dedicated place for organizing people, topics, and projects
• Enjoy high quality video calling with Google Meet
• Respond to emails quickly with Smart Reply suggestions
• Switch between multiple accounts
• Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge, and lock screen options
• Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type, and spelling suggestions
• Organize your mail by labeling, starring, deleting, and reporting spam
• Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox
• Read your mail with threaded conversations
• Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone
• Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
Gmail is part of Google Workspace, allowing you and your team to easily connect, create, and collaborate. You can:
• Connect with coworkers via Google Meet or Google Chat, send an invite in Calendar, add an action to your task list, and more without leaving Gmail
• Use suggested actions — like Smart Reply, Smart Compose, grammar suggestions, and nudges — to help you stay on top of work and take care of simple tasks, so you can be more efficient with your time
• Stay safe. Our machine learning models block more than 99.9% of spam, phishing, and malware from reaching our users
Learn more about Google Workspace: https://workspace.google.com/products/gmail/
Follow us for more:
2. “AOL – News, Mail & Video”
Notifications around breaking news and important emails help you stay informed and connected. Stay on top of today’s top stories on a variety of topics from politics and finance to celebrity news. Plus, check your AOL Mail, send messages and access all of your AOL and phone contacts directly from the app.
· Read or watch the latest news around politics, US and world news, sports, entertainment, finance, lifestyle and weather
· Pulled from reliable sites including TechCrunch, HuffPost, Engadget, AOL Finance and AOL Sports
· Never miss a story with instant breaking news push notifications
· Share articles and videos via Facebook, Twitter and email
· Secure your account with your fingerprint, PIN or pattern
· Manage your AOL Mail from anywhere
· Access all of your AOL and phone contacts in a single location
· Quickly swipe to delete, move, mark or flag emails
· Tap once to empty all trash and spam
· Accessibility: Enabled for switch control, physical keyboards, and alternate input devices
· Check weather in your location with a single tap
· Hourly and daily forecasts
· Customized notifications
· Watch video clips & stream NFL games live on your phone
· Choose from a variety of topics including celebrity news, animals and top stories”
3. Email Blue Mail – Calendar
“Blue Mail is a free, secure, beautifully designed, universal email app, featuring smart and elegant user experience and capable of managing an unlimited number of mail accounts from various providers. Blue Mail allows for smart push notifications and group emailing while enabling personalization across multiple email accounts. Being ad-free, Blue Mail is the perfect replacement for your stock email app.
With a powerful unified interface experience packaged in an intuitive and easy to use design, Blue Mail provides a top-notch email service for all your email accounts.
ALL YOUR EMAILS IN ONE PLACE
● Multiple providers – Gmail, Outlook, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL, iCloud and Office 365
● Support for IMAP, POP3 + Exchange (ActiveSync, EWS, Office 365) Auto Configuration
● Sync multiple inboxes from all your providers in a Unified Interface
● Instant Push Mail for the widest range of providers (IMAP, Exchange, Office 365, etc.)
● Blue Mail features Integrated Calendar, allowing for the ability to access your Calendar events right within Blue Mail. View, create and edit your future events easily
● PEOPLE TOGGLE SWITCH- The People Toggle is a new and original way to view your Inbox and reduce its clutter. In addition, tapping on an avatar will show all emails between the email participants and you.
● GROUP MAIL – Define & Share Groups to quickly send & receive emails
● SHARE EMAIL – Share emails publicly or privately through various social networks & messaging apps, receive emails from people who wish to engage with you instantly while keeping your email address private
● EMAIL CLUSTERS – Organizes similar emails together to remove clutter from your inbox. It categorizes emails from known senders into smart clusters, and organizes your emails into a sub-folder structure automatically, without the hassle to manage it manually.
● SMART MOBILE NOTIFICATIONS – Quiet Hours, Vibrate, LED Light, Snooze and other preferences per each of your inboxes
● UNIFIED FOLDERS – View all your email accounts folders through a combined interface for your Inbox, Sent, Drafts, etc.
● SPAM MANAGEMENT – Advanced spam mechanisms including the ability for users to directly Block Senders, Block Domains or Block an entire suffix of domains
● BEAUTIFUL DARK THEME – with an automatic switch between day & night modes
● RICH TEXT SIGNATURE – Easily configure styles and add your logo
● ANDROID WEAR – Receive and act on notifications right from your watch
● DYNAMIC SMART CONVERSATIONS – Makes email convenient and easy
● BACKUP & SYNC – Safely sync all your email accounts to your existing and new devices
● CONFIGURABLE MENUS – Customize your swipe menu and email view actions
● GETTING STUFF DONE – Mark emails for later and set reminders so you do not miss them. When you finish handling an email, mark it as Done to get it out of your way. Reach Zero Inbox.
● VISUALLY APPEALING – Services logos, senders images, easily recognize popular services by their icons
● Days to Sync, Color-Coding, Scrollable and Unread Widgets, Intelligent Badge, Mobile Printing & Much More!
PRIVATE & SECURE
● NOTIFICATIONS WITHOUT A PROXY – Blue Mail is one of the only modern apps to be a True Android Client by communicating directly with your email provider and not transferring any email messages via an email Proxy Server! Your emails always stay with you
● INDUSTRY-LEADING ENCRYPTION – Your data is always encrypted to protect your email
communications and information secured. Blue Mail uses leading industry protocols to secure and protect your data
● LOCK SCREEN – You can set a timed lock screen to protect your emails
We ♥ getting your feedback! Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Special thanks to everyone who rates us 5 stars and provides a warm feedback. It’s so encouraging for the team!
For news, please follow us on Twitter & Facebook:
4. Connect for AOL Mail
“No need to sign up every time you want to check for incoming Emails, with Client for aol mail you will be always connected and ready to read new email also thank to the built in notification system, that will never make you miss a single message.
This email client is fully merged with the AOL Mail servers, so managing an email through this app will also manage your email on the AOL site and it is also the lightest that you can find out there, with less than 2mb you will be able to do all of this and much more…
This mail client improve the experience that you currently have with the webapp aol mobile and it also supports old android versions, ensuring the same performances that you can have with newer devices.”