If you are looking for the Best Android App For Appointment Reminders to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android App For Appointment Reminders that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android App For Appointment Reminders, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android App For Appointment Reminders
1. Just Reminder with Alarm
Simple all-in-one reminder app for Android to just remind you everything at a specified time!
☛ Can set ToDo / Task Reminders, Birthday Reminders, Anniversary Reminders and Bills Reminders with just few clicks.
☛ With Speech-to-Text, no need to type to create an Reminder.
☛ Customized Repeat Intervals like repeat every few minutes, hours, day, specific week days, weeks, months, years and many more.
☛ Customize each reminder with image, specific ring tone or Talking Alarm tone.
☛ Can set in-advance alerts for Reminders.
☛ Can customize Date & Time Formats.
☛ You will not miss any reminder with LED blink (if device supports) and Auto-Snooze feature.
☛ Can send wishes from Birthday / Anniversary Reminders.
☛ Smart Bills Reminders will remind you every day till they were ‘PAID’.
☛ With Backup & Restore, you can save all your reminders to SDCard, as mail attachments or upload to Drive.
☛ Please refer HELP section in app if you are missing reminders due to battery optimization in your phone.
PREMIUM version features:
☛ Ad Free.
Internet – Google in-app purchases.
READ-SD Card: to pick images for reminders from SD Card.
Feel Free to send your queries and feedback to email@example.com or from App’s “Contact Us”. We are happy to help you. 🙂
Important Note – Don’t prevent Alarms from ‘Stamina Mode’ settings, battery saver app or a task killer app.
YOU CAN SUPPORT US BY
☛ Rate Us on Google Play.
☛ Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/JustReminderapp/
Feel free to share your suggestions/feedback. It will keep us motivated to work on new features.
2. nTask: Task Management for teams
Start using nTask for Android to streamline day-to-day activities, tasks, and projects.
With a simple interface and a variety of features, it is the easiest way of managing daily workloads for you and your team while on the move.
Teams & Workspaces:
Your teams and workspaces define your entire project at nTask. That’s a smart way of simultaneous resource scheduling, project management and so much more without any risk of jumbling important stuff.
• Create teams to invite team members for a project or any variety of tasks.
• Create dedicated workspaces and add them to the relevant team(s).
• Identify important tasks to get them done on priority.
• Collaborate with members across different teams identical to individual workspaces.
• Keep everything synchronized with a peace of mind.
Issue management helps you to outline any pending problems that may hinder your ability to meet important deadlines.
• Create issues on the dot and assign team members to resolve them.
• Collaborate with relevant team members under issue panel to keep everyone on the same page.
• Get real-time updates from your ‘assignees’ via our exclusive ‘@’ highlight feature.
• Resolve issues without the possibility of raising any red flags!
We understand that risk is part of any real-life project. By helping you to define/create risks, you eliminate the possibility of:
• Failing to meet project deadlines.
• Losing important clients and stakeholders.
Through nTask’s Risk Management, now you can do more in a lot less:
• Create/define internal and external risks to any project.
• Add team members to appoint assignees for the exclusive risk resolution process.
• Get things done faster, smarter and seamlessly by creating and resolving risks as they come by!
Use nTask as your personal to-do list app or as a sophisticated task manager for your team – depending on what you need.
• Create and manage tasks and assign them to existing projects
• Prioritize, clone and archive tasks
• Use checklists to ensure completion of important steps in a task
• Collaborate using task comments on the move
• Set color tags for your tasks as required
• View project activity log to keep track of all activities
• Set reminders for your tasks
• Set frequency for your tasks⁃
Translate Agile Project Management into your work through nTask – your go-to, free project management software.
• View project status and all the projects assigned on nTask
• Get notification reminders for all project updates on the go⁃
Use nTask as your meeting planner or event coordinator and keep track of all your important meetings and events, effortlessly.
• Create meetings with predefined agenda
• Schedule events with notifications and reminders
• Record meeting minutes and define follow up tasks
• View a list of meetings created through nTask to stay updated⁃
Team Management :
Take teamwork up a notch through nTask – your team management app on the go.
• Create and manage teams for projects and tasks
• Assign tasks to team members and track progress
• Share files and documents with your team
• Collaborate with your teams through task comments
• Define team roles based on a defined hierarchy
• Confidently manage billing and payment for individual employees
Choose nTask Timesheets for employee time tracking and managing payroll.
• Create multiple timesheets for multiple teams
• Log hours, review, approve and maintain timesheets
• Track past timesheets as required
Have a question, query or suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Haven’t signed up yet? 😱 Sign up today – it’s free! 🙌
Learn more about nTask at https://www.ntaskmanager.com/”
3. Remember The Milk
• Get to-dos out of your head, and let the app remember for you
• Get reminded via email, text, IM, Twitter, and mobile notifications
• Share your lists and give tasks to others to get things done faster
• Stay magically in sync on all of your devices
• Organize the way you want to with priorities, due dates, repeats, lists, tags, and more
• Search your tasks and notes, and save your favorite searches as Smart Lists
• See tasks nearby and plan the best way to get things done
• Integrates with Gmail, Google Calendar, Twitter, Evernote, and more
• Used by millions worldwide to be more organized and productive
“Remember The Milk is a veritable Swiss Army knife of to-do list management.” – Lifehacker
Get more done with Remember The Milk Pro!
Remember The Milk is free to download and use. Purchase a Pro subscription in the app to unlock:
• Subtasks – break your tasks down into smaller, more manageable pieces
• Unlimited sharing – share your lists with others to get things done faster
• Color your tags – make your lists both organized and colorful with tag colors
• Advanced sorting – sort and group your tasks however you like
• Get reminded – never forget a task with reminders on your mobile device
• Badges and widgets – see your tasks at a glance and always know how many are due
• Sync with Microsoft Outlook – keep your tasks seamlessly in sync with Microsoft Outlook
• Unlimited storage – keep track of all your hard work with unlimited completed tasks
• And more!”
4. BZ Reminder
“How often do you forget to do something? With this app you can JUST REMEMBER EVERYTHING that you want to do, and improve your productivity! You can easily control all the tasks that are in your to-do list, and be sure that you will do them.
★ Easy to use and straightforward reminder & to-do list app. Made for those who want to set up tasks super quickly. You do not even have to take your phone out of your pocket, you can just set reminder right from your android wear smart watch. Also you can use it as notes app.
• Repeating / Recurring Tasks
• Snooze tasks
• Mark tasks with colors
• Customizable Widgets
• Calendar with reminders
• Android wear smart watch support: create reminder with voice recognition, snooze or complete it right from smart watch
• You can set a reminder every hour, for example, “drink water.” This can help you to drink more water and feel better
• much more!
★ Now you can add birthday or anniversary. Import birthdays from contacts and synchronize them so they are always kept safe and never lost. You can easily view all the birthdays on the calendar.
Previous application name is Bzzz.”
5. To Do Reminder with Alarm
No Stress, Feel Relaxed. It will remind you everything!!
Memory like a sieve? Now there’s no need to remember all those things that you have to do, because To Do Reminder will do that for you! It’s quick and easy to use; you can set a task in the reminder list in mere seconds. It’s a best reminder app with alarm.
App can helps you to remind – Daily Todo Tasks, Meetings, Homework and Assignments, Business Appointments, Taking Medication/Pills, Paying Bills, Policy renewals, Important Calls, Birthdays, Anniversaries and many more.
It has following key features
– Easy and quick to set reminders.
– Customise your reminder in your own way with repeat options minute, hour, daily, weekly, monthly, weekdays, yearly.
– Can set in-advance alerts for Reminders.
– Can choose reminder alert as Notification or Alarm.
– It will remind you with alarm notification with your favourite sound.
– With Speech-to-Text, no need to type to create an Reminder.
– Can smartly handle your reminder notification in case of Driving Car etc for your safe drive.
– Synchronise birthdays and anniversaries of your friends from Phonebook, Google Calendar, or add them manually.
– Send birthday wishes with lovely cards by Gmail, SMS, WhatsApp.
– Daily Google drive Auto backup
– With Backup & Restore, you can save all your reminders to SDCard, as mail attachments or upload to Drive.
– You can see all reminder notes on home screen using app widget.
– Can choose Day or Night theme for good visibility.
– You can set reminders to friends and remind your friends to remember something important.
With this Send Reminder feature, you can :
1. Set an Alarm for your friends to meet up.
2. Set an Alarm for your husband to buy groceries while he returns from office.
3. Set a Reminder for your office meetings.
4. Set a Birthday Reminder.
5. Set a Gentle Reminder to a friends who owes money.
Important Note – If you notice that some reminders are late or may not appear at all, Please check user guide (FAQ) page in app. it has first option “Reminder not working?” . Just tap on it and following the suggested steps to fix the issue.
For Help, Please write us using “Report bug” option in app.
Why does the app ask permissions to access personal data?
Contact access – It allow the app to sync birthdays from phonebook and show that on Birthdays screen
Photos / Media / Files- It allow the app to take backup or restore the tasks and birthdays.
Got a question or suggestion? Just email us, and we will be happy to help.
YOU CAN HELP! BY
* Give Rating and comment on Google Play.
* Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ToDoReminder
* Share and join on Facebook, Twitter using this link
It will keep us motivated to work on new features.You can contact with us at email@example.com