If you are looking for the Best Android App For Asx to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android App For Asx that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android App For Asx, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android App For Asx
1. Australian Stock Market
* Quotes for majority of Australian stocks and indices like ASX 200, All Ordinaries, mid cap – small cap indices and important sectoral indices.
* Quotes for stocks and indexes are displayed in separate tabs.
* Full portfolio functionality with feature to track stocks and portfolio performance over the period of time
* Ability to search and add the stocks, indexes in your list.
* Full stock/index details are displayed with charts.
* Support for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly full screen charts.
* Customizable list with ability to remove and add stocks/indexes.
* Quotes for exchange traded funds.
* Fully optimized for tablet view
For any feedback, issue reporting and feature requests please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org”
2. Ministocks – Stocks Widget
The Ministocks stocks widget has the following features:
• Four widget sizes available
• Add unlimited widgets
• Stock symbol search
• Price change – daily and against buy price
• Profit and loss – current valuation and total gain
• High price and low price alerts
• Foreign exchange prices
• Data sourced from Yahoo Finance
• Foreign exchange daily changes
• Custom update schedule
In addition, Ministocks is:
• Free with no in-app purchases
• Open-source software
• No ads and no analytics
Ministocks uses finance data sourced from Yahoo Finance, and recognizes the same symbols.
• Note that this application runs as a widget only, please ensure that you understand this before you download and rate/review. If the widget does not appear after install, try rebooting your device.
This application is open source and hosted at GitHub. This should give you peace of mind about your data security.
• There is currently a known issue with the data feed (used by many other stock applications) and Spanish/Indian stocks are currently unavailable, Yahoo have stated that they have no plans on supplying this data going forward.”
3. My ASX Australian Stock Market
“My ASX allows you to monitor and manage your portfolio for Australian Securities Exchange, ASX in your mobile phone. It features an easy to use interface with the latest Lollipop material design layout; it lets you manage your portfolio at a glance with quick summary info plus wealth of market related information. Free and no registration required, all user’s data are stored locally on your phone.
• Portfolio management – unlimited watchlist and portfolio.
• Dividend management.
• Personal notes.
• 10 years history chart.
• Portfolio summary graph.
• Company news.
• Company announcements.
• Company info.
• Company financial statistics.
• Company financial statements – cash flow, income and balance sheet.
• Market movement – most active, gainer, losers.
• Dividend History.
• News – business, currencies, commodities, national, etc.
• Exchange rates for major currencies, e.g., AUD, USD, Euro, Yen, etc.
• World indices that include ASX, All ordinaries, Nasdaq, New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), Dow Jones, S&P etc..
• Commodities futures – gold, oil, silver, etc..
• Import export data to SD or Google Drive
• Material design look-and-feel.
Data source mainly from Yahoo and Google finance.
Kindly, contact developer for any issues, features requests or suggestions.”
4. “Investing.com: Stocks, Finance, Markets & News”
“Join the millions of people using the Investing.com app every day to stay on top of global financial markets. Track your favorite stocks on the go and stay informed with personalized alerts and global financial news.
Investing.com is a leading Android app for traders and investors. It offers a set of financial informational tools like stock alerts, breaking news, portfolio, watchlist, economic calendar and more.
Live quotes and charts for over 100,000 financial instruments, traded on over 70 global exchanges.
Track major global indices such as the S&P 500, Dow Jones, and Nasdaq as well as stocks, bonds, commodities, currencies, interest rates, futures and options.
Live updates on global economic events customized to your personal interests.
Our real-time Economic Calendar is used by top traders and investors to track market-moving events as they are announced, making it easy to track market impact.
Add your favorite financial instruments and their holdings to your portfolio and follow your most important stocks.
Build your own customized watchlist and keep track of stock quotes, commodities, indices, ETFs and bonds – all synced with your Investing.com account. Your personal Watchlist can be accessed anytime from your menu, providing you with real-time prices, and the Holdings Portfolio shows you your total assets value 24/7.
Our Alerts system allows you to receive customizable alerts for any instrument, economic event or new analysis articles. For all 100,000 financial instruments, you can set up notifications for a specific price, change by %, or Volume. All pushed by request, and synced with the website.
NEWS & ANALYSIS
Breaking news, videos, updates and analysis on global financial markets, as well as technology, politics and business.
Be the first to read the latest on stocks, currencies, commodities, and global economy.
Stay on on top of stock market news!
Quick access to all of our world-class tools, including Economic Calendar, Earnings Calendar, Technical Summary, Currency Converter, Market Quotes, advanced charts and more.
ALREADY A MEMBER?
Sign-in and continue where you left off by syncing your portfolio and personal alerts between all of your devices.
Join our growing community of traders and investors and share articles to Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Follow up-to-the-second commodity prices, including Gold, Silver, Copper, Platinum, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, and Natural Gas.
Track stock market leaders: Apple Inc. (AAPL), Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL), Bank of America Corporation (BAC), Tesla (TSLA), General Electric Company (GE), Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO), American Express Company (AXP), Amazon (AMZN), Nike (NKE), Microsoft Corporation (MSFT), Netflix (NFLX), and many more.
Follow data from all major stock market indices, including:
■ U.S: Dow Jones, S&P 500, NYSE, NASDAQ, SmallCap 2000
■ Americas: Merval, Bovespa, RUSSELL 2000, IPC, IPSA
■ Europe: CAC 40, FTSE MIB, IBEX 35, ATX, BEL 20, DAX, BSE Sofia, PX
■ Asia-Pacific: CNX Nifty, Shanghai Stock Exchange Composite Index (SSEC), Hang Seng, KOSPI – and many more.
■ Africa: BSE Domestic Company, Kenya NSE 20, Semdex, Moroccan All Shares, South Africa 40
■ Middle East: Bahrain All Share, EGX 30, Amman SE General, Kuwait Main, TA 35
Real-time data on bonds, including US Yield Bonds, Euro Bund, UK Gilt, Euro BTP, and more.”
Listed@ASX offers access to ASX’s official interactive investor relations publication, which includes insights from market experts on topics directly influencing Australia’s business leaders. Listed@ASX addresses how changing business regulations affect you, offers opinions and commentary from a diverse range of industry stakeholders, provides thought-leadership on domestic and international investor relations trends, and case studies of listed companies at various stages through their growth cycle.”