If you are looking for the Best Android App For Audi to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android App For Audi that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android App For Audi, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android App For Audi
1. TIDAL Music
“You can now enjoy TIDAL FOR FREE or through our new paid subscriptions. With more options to elevate your music streaming experience with TIDAL, now’s the time to sign up and experience over 80 million audio tracks the way they were meant to sound.
In addition to premium, immersive audio experiences on our new HiFi Plus subscription, you can learn how your listening behavior adds up to support your favorite artists, and support artists directly as a result of your streaming.
With TIDAL HiFi, never miss a note with lossless quality audio.
With TIDAL Free, you can enjoy music across all genres with limited interruptions.
Get TIDAL HiFi to:
– Listen to over 80 million songs in HiFi, ad-free sound anywhere you are, even when you’re offline
– Use TIDAL Connect to listen to HiFi on your favorite devices, including TVs, Amazon Alexa, your preferred speakers and more than 150 other integrations.
– Access 350K+ music videos*
With HiFi Plus, get everything in HiFi and:
– Listen to music in premium, immersive audio formats (MQA, Dolby Atmos, 360 Reality Audio)
– 10% of your subscription gets directed to your most streamed artists every month**
You can choose to use TIDAL Free or sign up for a TIDAL subscription in the app, where you can choose between Free, HiFi and HiFi Plus. The price of each subscription in your country can be found in the overview below. You will also be informed of the costs in the app before signing up. The subscription is automatically renewed and charged on a monthly (30 day) basis. You can cancel it at any time up until the day before renewal and you can at any time turn off the auto renewal.
*Video not available in UAE
**Select plans may have lower percent allocation”
With an active Audi connect (2) trial or subscription on eligible vehicles, you can access your vehicle’s real-time information, and help keep abreast of your vehicle’s status (3), fuel level, estimated driving range, and lots more. Use your app to conveniently plan trips and send routes and destinations directly to your vehicle. Even climate control, as well as locking and unlocking your vehicle doors, can be operated via the app. (Depending on the model and the equipment packages of your Audi, availability of features and services may vary.)
AN OVERVIEW OF FUNCTIONS AND BENEFITS:
Audi connect (2) services include features such as:
• Access to important vehicle data such as fuel level, estimated driving range, or oil level — directly on your mobile device
• Lock and unlock your vehicle remotely (4)
• Explore other features like speed alerts, geofencing, and valet alerts (5)
• Give your family, friends, or colleagues access to your Audi
• Send destinations and routes from your compatible mobile device to your vehicle
• Plan your routes, including walking route, to your vehicle
• Access contacts, addresses, and your calendar from your vehicle
• Schedule a service appointment with your preferred dealer and keep an eye on maintenance needs (6)
• Access your digital owner’s manual via the app
• Keep track of your trips in the mileage tracker
You must register on myAudi to use the Audi connect services. Certain services require the completion of a key user contract for full access. The availability of services may vary, depending on the model and equipment of your Audi. The myAudi app is provided by the importer for the applicable market. See the app legal notice for details about the importer.
Some functions depend on third-party providers and may not be available without restrictions at all times or in every country. We recommend a flat-rate high-speed data package to use our services – the applicable costs depend on your contract with the network operator. If you do not have a fast enough data connection, you may not get the full benefit of the features. Please also note any data volume restrictions imposed by your mobile service provider.
Running GPS continuously in the background can reduce the battery life.
(1) Message and data rates apply.
(2) Always pay careful attention to the road, and do not drive while distracted. Audi connect should only be used when it is safe and appropriate. Audi connect services and features are optional, provided with the support of authorized affiliated and third party service providers, and may require additional subscriptions with separate terms and conditions. Available on select models. Certain services collect location information, see Terms of Service for information about how to disable and for other details. Google Earth features will not be available after December 2020 for Model Year 2018 & prior vehicles. Google Earth is a trademark of Google Inc. Connect services are subject to technologies remaining commercially available, such services are not guaranteed, and may not be available after 2021 for equipped MY17-20 vehicles.
(3) Refer to your vehicle’s warning and indicator lights for the most current diagnostic information. Always consult owner’s manual for maintenance guidelines.
(4) Remote Lock/Unlock not available on vehicles with a removable SIM card and Audi A3 models.
(5) Message and data rates apply. Only view alerts when it is safe and appropriate. Always pay careful attention to the road and do not drive while distracted.
(6) Always consult owner’s manual for maintenance guidelines.”
3. Android Auto
“Android Auto is your smart driving companion that helps you stay focused, connected, and entertained with the Google Assistant. With a simplified interface, large buttons, and powerful voice actions, Android Auto is designed to make it easier to use apps that you love from your phone while you’re on the road.
Just say “Ok Google” to…
• Route to your next destination using Google Maps or Waze with real-time GPS navigation and traffic alerts.
• Get updates on your route, ETA, and hazards in real-time.
• Have the Google Assistant check your calendar for you so you know where you need to be.
• Set reminders, get updates on the news, and check last night’s score.
• Avoid distractions while driving by setting a custom do not disturb message while driving.
• Make calls using Google Assistant and answer incoming calls with just a tap.
• Access your contacts folder and send and receive messages with the Google Assistant using SMS, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Skype, Telegram, WeChat, Kik, Google Allo, and many more messaging apps.
• Manage your infotainment system like never before. Listen to your favorite media apps including Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, Google Play Music, Amazon Music, SiriusXM, TIDAL – High Fidelity Music Streaming, Napster Music, and Deezer. Many more music, radio, news, sports news, audiobook, and podcast apps are also supported.
The number of compatible apps is always growing! For a full list of compatible apps, go to http://g.co/androidauto
To use Android Auto, you’ll need a phone running Android 6.0 or higher and an active data connection.
Over 400 car models now support Android Auto! To find out if your car display is compatible and how to enable it, check your owner’s manual or contact your car’s manufacturer. Once enabled, use a high quality USB cable to connect your phone to your car, then launch Android Auto to get going!
Learn more about Android Auto and compatible cars at http://android.com/auto
For support: http://support.google.com/androidauto
Get help from our community: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-auto”
4. Audi connect plug and play
Connecting you. Informing you. Ensuring you know more, every day. Perfectly connecting mobility and everyday life.
Do you want to use a digital logbook, optimise your driving style or have your smartphone guide you to where your car is parked? No problem with the Audi connect plug and play app. Smart services connect you to your Audi (2008 models or newer*) and offer you convenient access to key information about your vehicle.
*Check the compatibility of your vehicle at the Audi connect plug and play website.
An overview of functions and benefits:
– Manage your private and business trips with the digital logbook
– Optimise your personal driving style using analyses, statistics and tips
– Collect points and discover your surroundings by always completing new challenges
– Save your parking location and be guided to your vehicle
– Maintain an overview of relevant vehicle information, warning symbols and service intervals
– Contact 24-hour roadside assistance or the Audi service hotline*
– Log your refuelling processes and expenses with the digital fuel monitorPlace direct requests for service appointments at your Audi partner, including navigation
Using the service requires the Audi connect plug and play app as well as an Audi DataPlug, which can be obtained from your Audi partner and connected easily with your vehicle.
* Costs are calculated according to the relevant tariff from your provider. Roaming charges may be incurred when calling from abroad.”
5. Audi Prestige Service
Una innovadora aplicación cuidadosamente pensada para prestarle el mejor servicio Audi desde su dispositivo móvil.
Con Audi Prestige Service siempre llevará consigo una herramienta muy útil que le brindará múltiples ventajas: conocer los Servicios Oficiales Audi más cercanos a su ubicación, concertar citas para dejar su vehículo, comunicarse con su Servicio Oficial favorito desde la aplicación, recordar el lugar de estacionamiento de su vehículo, contactar con nuestros servicios de asistencia en carretera y hacer el seguimiento de la grúa o incluso recibir exclusivas ofertas y promociones directamente en su dispositivo.
Una aplicación donde la comodidad y la facilidad de uso destacan de la misma manera que destaca la tecnología en nuestros vehículos.
Al seleccionar un Servicio Oficial Audi como su favorito podrá concertar citas para dejar su vehículo en la fecha y hora que mejor le convenga, con la opción de incluir la cita en el calendario de su Smartphone.
También encontrará exclusivas ofertas y promociones que su Servicio Oficial Audi Favorito sólo le ofrecerá a través de la aplicación. Así como un chat que le permitirá contactar con su Servicio Oficial favorito de una forma fácil y sencilla.”