If you are looking for the Best Android App For Baby Growth to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android App For Baby Growth that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android App For Baby Growth, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android App For Baby Growth
1. The Bump – Pregnancy & Baby Tracker
+ Planner+: Prepares mom-to-be for each doctor visit
+ EXCLUSIVE: Inside The Bump: an interactive 3D visualization of baby’s growth during pregnancy
+ Daily, award-winning pregnancy and parenting editorial articles
+ The largest catalog of baby products and reviews across all major retailers
+ Exclusive offers, savings, and giveaways from our top tier partners
The Bump gives you trusted information backed by experts and science that you can understand. Decode pregnancy symptoms and get updates about the baby’s development. Stay ahead of the curve with The Bump app.
Here’s what our users are saying:
“LOVE IT! I love how they use the fruit to let you know where your baby is at developmentally. Also, they tell you what is happening with your baby and provide additional tips and information.” -Nbcott
** FEATURES **
HOW BIG IS BABY
Prepare to smile and look forward to each week during your pregnancy: The Bump compares your baby’s growth in utero to beautifully illustrated fruit (“Baby Is As Big As a Peach”) that’ll delight you and make you excited to share your baby’s development with friends and family.
Plus, learn how to prepare for the changes, developments, and symptoms taking place with your body and baby.
INSIDE THE BUMP
Explore an exciting and exclusive 3D interactive visualization of baby’s growth week-by-week with BioDigital Inc.’s proprietary technology. Learn new biological facts about the baby and the changes inside your body during pregnancy.
Dive into fresh and relevant content specific to your week of pregnancy. The award-winning editorial staff of The Bump delivers timely articles to help you navigate the journey ahead. Want to find out how to ward off morning sickness or learn the best things to pack in your hospital bag? We’ve got you covered!
Stay informed about the all-important prenatal doctor visits with this game-changing feature. Planner+ suggests questions you may want to ask your doctor and integrates appointments seamlessly with your iOS calendar.
The Bump is the #1 Baby Registry destination in the US, hosting over 1 million registries every year! The Bump has collected over 15,000 of the top registry products across Target, Amazon, buy buy Baby, and Walmart, WITH TONS OF REVIEWS to explore. The Bump will automatically track all your registries across each retailer so you can keep tabs on what you’ve registered for, what’s been purchased, and what still remains.
Trying to find the perfect baby name? Use our search tools to find both baby boy and baby girl names, sort by origin, or discover the most popular or uncommon baby names.
BEST of BABY
Browse The Bump editors’ top picks of must-have pregnancy and baby products for new parents! Review hand selected baby products from categories such as Baby On-the-Go, Nursery, Baby Eats, Diapering, Healthy Baby, Play & Learn, Maternity Basics, and more.
THE BUMP PERKS
Gain access to exclusive offers, savings, and giveaways from The Bump’s top tier partners. Get everything you need for the baby with a few perks on the side!
BELLY AND BABY PHOTOS
Document your pregnancy by creating a weekly album of your happily growing belly. After your arrival makes their debut, the album expands to track the first amazing year of baby’s life.
The Bump team reads every email, answers each phone call, and takes to heart all of your reviews. This is your pregnancy. This is your baby. This is your app. Have a problem, don’t hesitate to let us know.
Terms and Conditions:
Do Not Sell My Info:
2. Baby Connect (activity log)
“Baby Connect is the most comprehensive baby tracking application on the Market. It has graphical reports and trending charts, weekly averages, medicine, vaccine, timers, notifications, emails, .csv export, an easy to use interface, unlimited data, and allows you to exchange information in real time with your spouse, babysitter, nanny or daycare wherever they are.
Baby Connect is the only application available on all mobile platforms and also as a web application. It will synchronize information with others authorized Baby Connect Applications on each device. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account at www.babyconnect.com with a browser or with another phone.
7-day free trial.
An auto-renewable subscription is required to save entries for a child after the 7-day trial period (not needed for read-only access). A subscription is valid for all devices of all family members and caregivers.
A Family subscription can be used for up to 5 children, a Professional subscription can be used for up to 15 children.
“Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed” – The New-York Times
*A top 5 Family & Fun App for Mom – babble.com
“Baby Connect is just what you need to keep all the stress, anxiety and guilt at bay” – sitestouse.com
“This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child’s daily activities” – lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, his gps location, and attach pictures.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, and compare with the US or International percentiles.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you’re away. You can also setup notifications to be immediately informed when something happens. Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby’s activities
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Timer to track nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood, …
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view entries from current and prior days
* Email formatted reports to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Email Excel-compatible .csv exports.
* Enter free-form notes
* Post events and charts on Facebook or Twitter
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* holds unlimited data
* More than 100 built-in activities descriptions
* Existing built-in descriptions can be customized, new descriptions can be added
* Setup Push notifications
* Send your gps location, display the location on a map
* Track the average number and amount of sleep per day, and the longest sleeping session
* Track the average number of BM and Wet diapers per day.
* Track the average number, total and average amount of feeding and pumping per day.
* Track the number and average nursing duration per day.
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
Visit https://www.babyconnect.com for more info.”
3. Pregnancy App & Baby Tracker
“From the brand chosen by over 400 million expecting parents, BabyCenter’s pregnancy app and baby tracker guides you through pregnancy and beyond with daily pregnancy updates and week by week baby development information.
Follow all the stages of pregnancy with pictures and videos that show you what’s happening to your baby and your body. Plus 1000s of articles to answer all of your pregnancy questions.
Our pregnancy app is for every period of your parenting journey. Receive perfectly timed information about what to expect throughout your pregnancy by simply entering your baby’s due date (or you can use our pregnancy due date calculator to find it).
Once your newborn arrives, our free pregnancy app automatically turns into a daily parenting guide, with tools like the baby growth tracker, to support you through your first year as a new parent, week by week and month by month.
All health information is written by experts and reviewed and approved by the BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board. These doctors and other professionals help make sure BabyCenter provides complete and accurate pregnancy and parenting information.
If you’re pregnant:
• Learn all about baby growth during pregnancy with our 3-D fetal development videos
• Get helpful tips for dealing with common pregnancy symptoms from morning sickness and food cravings to back pain and cramps
• Receive pregnancy workouts by trimester and nutrition advice
• Keep a record of your growing belly bump with a weekly Bumpie photo
• Find the best maternity clothes (and when to start wearing them)
• Choose a name for your baby from thousands in our baby name finder
• Monitor your baby’s movements with our baby kick tracker
• Get organized with our comprehensive baby registry checklist and the latest product picks from our editors
• Take our childbirth education classes so you’re prepared for labor and delivery
• Discover fun baby shower games
• Get ready for the big day with our hospital bag checklist for labor, and our birth plan creator
• See how your labor’s progressing with our contraction timer
If you’re a new parent:
• Use our baby growth tracker from newborn to your baby’s first birthday
• Capture special memories with our baby milestones photo editor
• Get ideas for fun baby games plus lots of baby development activities
• Sing your little one to sleep with our lullabies for babies
• Solve feeding problems with our breastfeeding and formula feeding tips
Not pregnant yet? No problem. We’ve got great preconception information if you’re trying to conceive:
• Track fertility with our ovulation calculator
• Get tips on how to get pregnant faster
• Learn which prenatal vitamins you should be taking now
• Spot the very early signs of pregnancy
Whatever stage you’re in the BabyCenter Community is the place to go for all of your pregnancy questions and answers.
Join your Birth Club to meet other moms with due dates in the same month
Ask questions, get answers, read stories, and share how you feel
An Award-Winning Experience
BabyCenter is proud to be recognized by leading organizations for its excellence in delivering original content, meaningful communities, and top-of-the-line products to the parents who visit our site. https://www.babycenter.com/awards
Do not sell my info: https://www.babycenter.com/0_notice-to-california-consumers_40006872.bc
We value you as a part of the BabyCenter community and would love to hear from you. Please tell us what’s on your mind!
4. BabySparks – Development Activities and Milestones
“SUPPORT YOUR CHILD’S DEVELOPMENT THROUGH MEANINGFUL PLAY
Designed by child development experts and used by millions of parents and caregivers worldwide, BabySparks offers thousands of activities and milestones for children ages 0-3. You get a personalized development program with proprietary smart adaptive technology that learns and adapts to your child’s specific needs.
During the first years of life, a child’s brain creates more than one million new neural connections EVERY SECOND. During these critical years, consistently reinforcing a broad range of positive experiences nurtures optimal brain development and has a lifelong impact.
BabySparks’ expert-created, customized daily play program helps you do the right things at the right times in the right way. And the best part is that the cornerstone of each activity is playing and spending quality time with your child.
With BabySparks you get:
– A daily program of activities that support different critical areas of development, including cognition, language, gross and fine motor skills, social-emotional, sensory, and self-care
– Brief instructional videos for each activity
– Smart adaptive technology that learns and adapts to your child’s individual needs
– The ability to search our collection of thousands of activities by category, milestone, or place
– A library of hundreds of development and parenting articles, searchable by categories or tags
– Tools to monitor your child’s milestones, progress, and growth, including personalized reports
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & DETAILS
Download BabySparks at no cost to create a profile for your child and access sample activities, milestones, and development information. Subscribe to unlock our full collection of activities, milestones, articles, tracking tools and more. You can subscribe on a monthly, annual, or lifetime basis.”
5. Dormi – Baby Monitor
Works at any distance. It can use any available route to connect parent and child units (WiFi, mobile data – Edge, 3G, 4G, HSPA+, LTE), and can work even when Internet is not available (WiFi Direct, HotSpot / AP). If connection with the child device is lost, the parent device will notify you.
Uses strong cryptography to keep you from unpleasant surprises that are all too common on regular IP based dedicated HW monitors.
Ultimate feature? You can connect MULTIPLE devices in parent mode to a single child device simultaneously.
There is no need to configure microphone sensitivity – Dormi adjusts to noise levels automatically. Leave the device several meters away from the sleeping baby and it will still be able to detect when it cries and amplify the sound for the parent device as if it were placed right next to the baby.
Press and hold the Listen button to hear sound from the child device even while the baby is not crying. Equally, use the Talk button to talk back to soothe or calm the baby while you are on your way.
Dormi will even notify you about missed calls and new text messages received on the child device, so you will not miss something important while not having direct access to the device.
If the baby starts crying while you are on the phone, you will be notified with vibrations and a gentle beep to your ear – without abruptly disturbing the phone call, yet letting you know.
Of course, Dormi works in the background, even when the device screen is off. Great care has been taken to limit battery usage – you can monitor for many hours on one charge.
Have you got an old Android device sitting in the drawer that you have no use for? Not anymore – try using it as the child device with Dormi. We have made the effort to ensure it runs from Android 2.3 onward.
Although unlimited monitoring is paid, you will get 4 hours of monitoring for free every month. If you do decide to make a purchase, you only have to do so on one of the devices participating in the monitoring.”