If you are looking for the Best Android App For Breastfeeding to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Android App For Breastfeeding that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Android App For Breastfeeding, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Android App For Breastfeeding
1. Baby Connect (activity log)
“Baby Connect is the most comprehensive baby tracking application on the Market. It has graphical reports and trending charts, weekly averages, medicine, vaccine, timers, notifications, emails, .csv export, an easy to use interface, unlimited data, and allows you to exchange information in real time with your spouse, babysitter, nanny or daycare wherever they are.
Baby Connect is the only application available on all mobile platforms and also as a web application. It will synchronize information with others authorized Baby Connect Applications on each device. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account at www.babyconnect.com with a browser or with another phone.
7-day free trial.
An auto-renewable subscription is required to save entries for a child after the 7-day trial period (not needed for read-only access). A subscription is valid for all devices of all family members and caregivers.
A Family subscription can be used for up to 5 children, a Professional subscription can be used for up to 15 children.
“Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed” – The New-York Times
*A top 5 Family & Fun App for Mom – babble.com
“Baby Connect is just what you need to keep all the stress, anxiety and guilt at bay” – sitestouse.com
“This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child’s daily activities” – lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, his gps location, and attach pictures.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, and compare with the US or International percentiles.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you’re away. You can also setup notifications to be immediately informed when something happens. Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby’s activities
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Timer to track nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood, …
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view entries from current and prior days
* Email formatted reports to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Email Excel-compatible .csv exports.
* Enter free-form notes
* Post events and charts on Facebook or Twitter
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* holds unlimited data
* More than 100 built-in activities descriptions
* Existing built-in descriptions can be customized, new descriptions can be added
* Setup Push notifications
* Send your gps location, display the location on a map
* Track the average number and amount of sleep per day, and the longest sleeping session
* Track the average number of BM and Wet diapers per day.
* Track the average number, total and average amount of feeding and pumping per day.
* Track the number and average nursing duration per day.
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
Visit https://www.babyconnect.com for more info.”
2. The breastfeeding expert in your pocket
“LactApp is the first breastfeeding app capable of solving all your breastfeeding and maternity doubts in a personalized way. You can consult the app from pregnancy, the beginning of lactation, the first year of your baby or any stage of lactation, until weaning at any age.
LactApp is a totally free app for mothers and works as a virtual breastfeeding consultant to which you can ask all the breastfeeding questions you may have and the app will be able to offer you personalized answers according to your specific situation, based on your baby’s age, its weight gain for the age (According to the WHO weight charts), your condition (if you are pregnant or lactating, or tandem breastfeeding), etc.
How does LactApp work?
It’s very simple. input yours and your baby’s data, select the topic you are interested (mother, baby, breastfeeding or pregnancy) and LactApp will be able to ask you tailored questions and offer you 2.300 possible answers depending on your situation.
What breastfeeding topics can I consult?
LactApp offers breastfeeding solutions from pregnancy, the immediate postpartum, the first months of the baby and also doubts when they are babies older than 6 months; But not only that, it also considers special cases such as twins or multiple breastfeeding, premature babies, tandem breastfeeding, return to work, mother’s health, baby’s health, how to combine bottle and breastfeeding, exclusive breastfeeding and many other issues that may affect breastfeeding.
What can I do at LactApp?
In addition to your consultations, you can keep track of your breastfeeding by noting your baby’s feeds, his evolution in height and weight, as well as dirty diapers. You can also see the graphs of your baby’s weight and height evolution (chart).
LactApp also includes personalised plans for preparing for a return to work and achieving exclusive breastfeeding, as well as easy and useful breastfeeding tests to help you make maternity decisions: ideal for knowing when your baby is ready to eat solids, or is at a good time to breastfeed, or confirming that breastfeeding is working properly.
HEALTH PERSONNEL’S VERSION – LACTAPP PRO
If you are a health professional and use LactApp to help your patients with breastfeeding, this is the ideal version for you. LactApp PRO is prepared so that you can consult on different cases at the same time without having to modify your profile, it contains exclusive resources and articles for professionals
Who recommends us?
LactApp is endorsed by sanitary professionals: gynecologists, pediatricians, midwives and lactation consultants give us their support. You can see it on our website www.lactapp.es
Do you want to follow us closely?
Visit our blog www.lactapp.es/blog and access interesting articles on breastfeeding, pregnancy, baby and maternity. And follow us on our social networks, we are on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram 😉
Please, do not hesitate to reach us anytime at email@example.com
If you want to know more about LactApp check our terms and conditions at: http://lactapp.es/normas-comunidad.html
3. Breastfeeding – Baby Tracker
“By a mom for other moms: Track and share all your baby’s activities.
No ads, adaptable styles, status bar widgets and a night mode make tracking a breeze.
Track breastfeeding, complementary feeding, sleeps, crying, weight, height and head circumference, pumping times, temperature and even arbitrary self-defined events like nappies or fever.
Want to share the work and info? You can sync with your partner, nanny, grandparents or even friends.
Diary and graphs to gain insights on how your baby develops over time.
Widgets for the lock screen, status bar and desktop are included for maximum convenience!
Nightmode with a configurable dark screen setup – you don’t want to disturb anybody during nightly baby nursing.
Breastfeeding tracker (free part of the baby tracker)
– Record when and on which side the baby is nursed. Simple and intuitive.
– Subsequent baby feedings can be joined into one meal.
– Graphical analysis of the logged daily breastfeeding times and meals.
– Displays your typical breastfeeding times: When does your baby typically get hungry?
– The app supports multiple time frames for analysing the logged events: today, 24 hours, 3 days, 1 week, 1 month, all.
– Diary view gives you an overview of all logged events. You can always drill down to single events.
– Export the graph to png-images
– Widgets including start, pause and stop buttons (two sizes, small and big). Therefore no need to even open the app to log a baby nursing!
– No ads! This app will always be free of ads. We don’t want you to get annoyed by stupid advertisements popping open, just because you’ve hit the wrong button while holding your hungry baby.
While the free application started with the focus of being a logger for breastfeeding, over time you might want to use it as a real baby tracker to log all kind of different events:
Pumping tracker (add-on)
– If you express milk you can also record and analyze pumping (time and quantity).
– Add comments to each record.
– Widget including start and stop buttons.
– The analysis graphs and diary keep a log of the pumping just like for any other baby nursing event.
Feeding tracker (add-on)
– Record and analyze complementary food or baby bottles.
– Breast feedings and complementary food can be joined into one meal.
– Minimized typing by self-learning and expandable food database.
– The analytic graphs and diary keep a log of the feedings just like for any other baby nursing event.
– You can add comments to each meal. That way you can document e.g. nursing positions.
– Widget including feeding button.
Sleeping tracker (add-on)
– Record when your baby is sleeping or crying.
– Widget “Sleeping” including start, pause, and stop buttons (two sizes, small and big)
– The analytic graphs and diary keep a log of naps and wails just like for any other baby nursing event.
Events tracker (add-on)
– Record predefined events (bath, temperature, diapers,….)
– You can also define and track your own events
– You can add reminders to each event
– Widget “Events” (resizeable)
– Events are also integrated into the diary and graphs – like the standard baby nursing .
Measurement tracker (add-on)
– Record weight, length/height and head circumference of your baby
– Graphical analysis of weight, length/height and head circumference with percentile charts (WHO Standards)
Temperature tracker (add-on)
– Record temperature of your baby
– Graphical analysis of temperature
– Allows you to add and track the nursing of several children e.g. for twins or to compare your baby to its older sibling.
In case of problems please write me a mail, I’m happy to help!The app should support you for every need of your baby – not just a breastfeeding tracker but a baby tracker.”
4. “Baby Feed Timer, Breastfeeding”
Breastfeeding or Bottle feeding and trying to keep track of when baby feeds on bits of scrap paper?
Wearing a hair band on your wrist to try and remember which side to start breastfeeding baby on?
Baby Feed Timer does it all for you!
Tracks breastfeeds, bottle feeds, breast pumps, diapers, sleep, solid food, weight, length, notes and reminders(ideal for recording baby’s temperature and medicine given).
You can even synchronise the data across Android and iOS devices or give non mobile users access to them by logging in to babyfeedtimer.net
Analysed data ready for you and your paediatrician shows both daily, weekly and monthly averages.
See baby’s day at a glance and spot trends easily with easy to read charts.
Simple, quick and easy to use – a must for night feeds!
All the answers to your paediatrician’s questions in the palm of your hand!
√ Personalise the App to your baby by adding a picture, baby’s name and date of birth. It even tells you how old your baby is in weeks.
√ Use the App for more than one baby. Whether it’s a sibling later on or twins or more with full support for multiple timers!
√ Easy to use one button start/stop timer, especially useful during the night feeds.
√ Log breastfeeds, bottle feeds, breast pumps, diapers, sleep, solid food, weight, length, medication, temperature, notes and reminders.
√ Focus on what’s important to you by hiding activities that you’re not interested in such as breast pumps etc. Also re-arrange their ordering to make the most important ones quick to access.
√ See baby’s weight and length plotted against data from the World Health Organization to see what percentile your baby is in.
√ Ability to automatically synchronise data between Phones including iOS devices. For non mobile users let them log into your account at babyfeedtimer.net to view your most recent logs.
√ Pause button. Ability to pause during a feed.
√ At a glance view of how long since baby last fed, next feed time and which breast to use.
√ Local notification/reminder to alert you when next feed is due.
√ Analysis of the data including average times between feeds and feed times for the day, week and month.
√ Easy to read charts displaying analyzed data, as well as a timeline view so you can see emerging trends, such as baby feeding at the same time every day. This also helps to show days when baby is acting differently such as more dirty diapers than usual.
√ View how long you have fed your baby for that day. Particularly useful for mothers who are monitoring if baby is feeding enough.
√ Manually add feeds if you miss one as well as edit feeds.
√ Add notes to existing logged feeds such as if baby was sick or fussy during a feed. You can also add a note to the log diary itself and set a reminder and alert for the note.
+ You can swap breasts during a single feed.
+ Ability to specify the minimum time you would like to feed on each breast before swapping.
+ Timer continues to run in the background on all iPhones. So you can make calls, play games, etc and the timer will continue to run.
+ Unlimited diary of logged data.
+ Email your data to your computer.
If you have any feedback please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org”
5. “Breastfeeding Newborn tracker, pump and baby diary”
With the click of a button your feedings and baby care history will be stored in the app. You will have an easy-to-maintain history of your baby’s growth.
In the application, you can share baby’s data with your partner, relatives, or nanny. Syncing data between multiple devices is available for free.
The birth of a baby is a miracle that fills your heart with joy! A mother’s life changes dramatically with the birth of her baby. It is so important for a mother and her newborn baby to establish a comfortable breastfeeding relationship. Moms need to keep track of which breast to offer her baby, how long the baby suckles at each breast, the number of times the baby breastfeeds each day, how many wet diapers and bowel movements the baby has, how long and frequently the baby sleeps, as well as the baby’s weight and growth. All of this information is important for the self-assessment of breastfeeding and for assessing the growth of the child. Having this information easily accessible will be extremely useful when visiting with your pediatrician or lactation consultant.
It is important to record all of this data. Do not rely on your memory, because even the most organized mothers are often lost in the sea of information about their newborn.
Use the features of the Breastfeeding application.
Breastfeeding and pumping:
– record the time and quantity of feedings and / or pumpings;
– note which breast was fed or pumped last to ensure starting new feeding/pumping on the opposite breast;
– record the duration of feeding / pumping;
– pause feeding / pumping, if necessary;
– brief feedings / pumpings, or those that occur within a short period of time, are grouped into one feeding / pumping event
– quickly add feeding / pumping session that was similar to the most recent but update with current time
– use the maximum duration of feeding setting and the application will stop recording the feeding / pumping at the set time if you are unable to press stop
– consider all of your child’s fluid intake (water, expressed breast milk, formula, juice, etc.);
-track your child’s reactions to new fluids and leave comments for yourself and other caregivers;
– set the default fluid volume (can be edited as needed);
Feeding (solid food):
– add solid foods as your child begins eating them (cereal, vegetables, fruits, meat, fish);
– track your child’s reactions to these new foods and leave comments for yourself and other caregivers
– set the default fluid volume (can be edited as needed);
– record the time and duration of your baby’s sleep each day so you can better plan your day;
– compare your baby’s sleep habits with recommended sleep guidelines
– track the number of your baby’s wet and / or dirty diapers. This information is crucial for noticing signs of dehydration, constipation, and diarrhea and alerting the child’s pediatrician if necessary.
– track height and weight to evaluate your baby’s development;
– edit or delete events as needed;
– set reminders for various events;
– use the application in your native language (more than 40 languages available);
– select your preferred units of measurement (ounces or milliliters);
– browse graphs;
– view statistics;
– enter data for several children and twins;
– backup all of your data;
– disable advertising;
– install widgets for quick viewing and launch;
– auto backup every 24 hours;
– export to Excel
We are constantly working to improve the application. Write to us with questions and suggestions.
Enjoy watching your healthy baby grow!
Want to receive the latest news about the application? Subscribe to the news group at https://www.facebook.com/WhisperArts”
6. Breastfeeding Tracker. Newborn
“This App is a handy and reliable assistant for breastfeeding your newborn baby. You can track breastfeeding, bottle feeding, solid food feeding and milk pumping. You can save diaper changing, sleeping periods and the results of your baby’s height and weight measurements.
With this breastfeeding tracker you can:
✔️ Track feeding by each breast or by both, if you give your baby two breasts at one feeding
✔️ Track bottle feeding
✔️ Fix solid food feeding – food and its amount
✔️ If you need to express your milk, you can fix how many ml/oz of each breast were pumped
✔️ Fixing diaper changing, you can note whether it is wet or dirty, or both 🙂
✔️ You always know how many diapers were changed per day
✔️ Record baths, temperatures, walks, and medications
✔️ Handy breastfeeding timer and sleeping timer are easy to stop and to restart
✔️ Your baby’s height and weight can be measured almost daily! They are also easily stored in the baby diary.
✔️ You can add a reminder for each event – periodic and easy-to-set
✔️ Displays baby nursing and sleeping timers in the notification bar, so you have easy access to the App
✔️ Logging and tracking activity of several babies. Supports twins!
Being a FTM (first-time mom), or new mom, in general, is very tiring and challenging! You’ve probably just made it home from the hospital, are totally exhausted, and a little overwhelmed by your new responsibilities. In the first few months of your baby’s life, it really revolves around eating, sleeping, diaper changes and occasional little doctor’s visits.
It’s not always easy to remember the last time you fed your baby or changed their nappy. It’s very helpful to track everything and get a quick glance to remind you the last time you did it, or the next time you have to. It will definitely give you a peace of mind and make your day that much easier to have a log to check whenever needed.
It’s extremely important to track when you had your last feeding session, but also track the weight and how long they were eating to make sure they’re eating properly and gaining weight at a normal rate.
Also, keeping track of diapers is very imperative to keeping your baby healthy. All moms definitely need an easy way to check how often they’re changing diapers. Not to mention, you should definitely track if everything looks normal during diaper changes.
For some parents, it’s very important to track every ounce of food and keep track of all information. Some babies, unfortunately, have minor illnesses after coming home from the hospital. Keeping track of all this information will help your baby on the road to recovery much more seamlessly.
As a new mom, don’t forget to care for yourself as well. There will definitely be times you fall asleep on the couch suddenly, and everyone needs some help or handy reminders. Alarms and graphs are a great way to have an at-a-glance look at what you need to do without stressing over “what if I forget?”.
Just click the appropriate button at the beginning of the feeding and other activities. Your baby care history will be reliably stored. All this information may be useful when you visit the pediatrician, as well as for the further development of your child.
Feed baby easily and quickly. This breastfeeding app helps you track everything and enjoy motherhood.
Email us your comments and suggestions, and we’ll implement them as soon as possible!”
7. Baby Breastfeeding Tracker
• Track your nursing progress in real time with our easy-to-use timer.
• See detailed and useful info on your nursing progress: most recent nursing, daily averages, cumulative totals, and graphs. We even help you calculate how much you’ve fed your baby!
• Add photos, sound, and video to see how your baby grows and develops.
• Track your location to know where you’ve fed your baby – home, work, at your mom’s, etc.
• Record your baby’s height, weight, and head size, then see them all on our comprehensive growth chart.
• Record your baby’s daily happenings, milestones, and special moments.
• Back up your data to make sure you never lose it.
• Sync your data with your spouse, nanny, or childcare provider.
Baby Nursing is the easy, satisfying way to stay on top on your baby’s progress and enjoy all the special moments!”