If you are looking for the Best Android App For Calisthenics to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android App For Calisthenics that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android App For Calisthenics, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android App For Calisthenics
1. Caliverse – Calisthenics & Bodyweight Fitness
“Calisthenics for the whole universe – this is our mission and this is Caliverse. Giving a chance for everyone to learn what is calisthenics and how to perform it correctly – our friends United Calisthenics Group will show exactly how everything is done!
– Train with freedom. No gym or equipment required – use only your bodyweight. Join millions of others doing their workout whenever and wherever you want.
– See fast results by following professionally made workouts and training plans made by professional coaches.
– Lower risk of injuries by doing more natural movements not lifting weights.
– Customize every aspect of your training – create custom exercises, workouts and training plans. Browse library of more than 300 bodyweight exercises and 100 workouts. You have complete freedom on how to plan your trainings.
– Participate in monthly challenges, get into routine, compete with others and win prizes if you get till the end.
– Join live group sessions that are ran by Caliverse approved coaches. Follow workout and get instant feedback from coach to have fun and efficient training.
– Get custom made workout plan for you, someone who follows your trainings and answers all your questions by trying out private coaching directly in app. Caliverse is the only app that give you opportunity to have personal trainer without leaving your home.
– Be part of fast growing community. Get answers to your questions and help others. Share your progress and enjoy your time communicating with like-minded people.
The free version of the app contains 100+ bodyweight workouts and 300+ calisthenics exercises with professional videos and descriptions, 10+ training plans, monthly challenges with prizes and great community. We believe that people who can’t afford paying for subscription should still be able to find workouts that suits them.
What is included in Caliverse PRO?
– More advanced and progressing workout plans that targets specific skills or movements. And premium access to plans that are added every month.
– Live workout sessions that allows you to train together with a coach and other people, to get instant feedback so you are sure that perform exercises correctly and achieve your targets.
– Follow along workouts in case you missed live session – have a workout whenever you have time by having a video right in Caliverse app or share it to your TV.
– Learn more about calisthenics, exercises and training in general by getting access to Caliverse tutorials. Watch how coach shows and explains specific movement or topic.
– Participate in all challenges without limitations. Compete with others, don’t skip a day and win valuable prizes.
Contact us at email@example.com or follow @caliverseapp on social media for news, inspiration and workouts. Achieve your goals with Caliverse!”
2. Pilates – home fitness
“Pull out your gym mat and get ready to do a series of movements that will stabilize and strengthen your core.
You’ll get stronger, more sculpted muscles and gain flexibility. You may also have better posture and a better sense of well-being.
If you are looking to strengthen your abdomen and pelvis as well as maintain good posture, then Pilates is for you. It also has a strong mind/body connection, so you may like it if you enjoy yoga but need a more intense core workout.
There is limited evidence to support the use of Pilates to alleviate lower back pain, improve strength, and prevent elderly people from falling. It has not been shown to be effective treatment for any medical condition.
Pilates is great for strengthening and toning your core and for increasing your flexibility, but it’s not a comprehensive strength building program. You will need to supplement it with some other exercises if you want to build up your arm or calf muscles. Talk to your trainer to see what would be best. And don’t forget your cardio!
Pilates involves precise moves and specific breathing techniques. It’s not for you if you prefer a less structured program. It also won’t fit your needs if you are looking for an aerobic workout.
Pilates can be very demanding, so start slowly. Instructors do not have to be licensed, so it’s best to get recommendations before selecting one.”
3. Calisteniapp Workout
Start training Calisthenics today! There is content for all levels, so you don’t need to have practiced calisthenics or bodyweight training before.
Access hundreds of workout routines, for any level and muscle group, completely free or create your own routines with the schedule maker.
so your routine changes automatically based on your performance. With this new concept of adaptive routines, you will get the best out of yourself and move forward in the most efficient way to achieve your goals.
Do you like challenges? Then our training programs and 21-day challenges are for you! By following a more traditional methodology, you will be able to follow specific plans to achieve all kinds of goals, gain strength, gain muscle mass or perform the more complex movements of calisthenics.
Learn to plan your week with the help of the schedule maker so you don’t miss any workouts.
Training is good, but learning is essential to do it correctly. Not sure how to exercise or what routine to train? With the exercise dictionary, educational articles and routine assistant you will learn everything you need!
PRO SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Downloading Calisteniapp is free of charge. Get the Premium subscription to access workout plans and unlock all the content. The charges are non-refundable. Calisteniapp Premium prices may vary on location.
Subscription purchase and info
For the purchase of subscription payment will be charged to your Google Play account at the confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless canceled 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. Manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal in the Google Play subscriptions manager after purchase. All charges are non-refundable.
Best calisthenics app ever !
“Thenics hilft dir dabei imposante Calisthenics Fähigkeiten (Skills) zu erlernen und funktionale Muskeln aufzubauen. Man sieht diese Fähigkeiten in vielen Trendsportarten (Street Workout, CrossFit) wie auch in Calisthenics Initiativen (Bar Brother, Barstarzz).
* Muscle Up
* Front Lever
* Back Lever
* Pistol Squat
* Handstand Push Up
Thenics Pro Skills:
* One Arm Pull Up
* Human Flag
* One Arm Push Up
* One Arm Handstand
* Shrimp Squat
Thenics begleitet dich auf deiner Calisthenics Reise mit Übungsbeschreibungen und Erläuterung der Technik. Jeder Skill ist in verschiedene PROGRESSIONS (Teil-Ziele) unterteilt, welche eigene Workouts beinhalten. Dies hilft dir dabei einen Skill Schritt für Schritt zu erlernen und an dein aktuelles Level anzupassen.
Wie unterscheidet sich Thenics zu anderen Fitness apps?
Das Ziel der Thenics Workouts ist es nicht einfach mehr Gewicht zu stemmen oder mehr Wiederholungen zu schaffen. Im Fokus steht es imposante Skills zu erlernen. Der Aufbau von Kraft und funktionalen Muskeln ist automatisch inkludiert!
Wie soll ich meine Workouts planen und strukturieren?
– Kann ich an mehreren Skills parallel trainieren?
– Wie lange sollte ich pausieren?
– Wie kann ich normales Krafttraining mit Skill-Training kombinieren?
Eine gute Antwort auf diese Fragen hängt sehr stark von den spezifischen Zielen und Rahmenbedingungen ab.
Unser THENICS COACH generiert personalisierte Workout Pläne für dich, die an deine Ziele und Rahmenbedingungen angepasst sind.”
5. Madbarz – Bodyweight Workouts
“Over 1 million people use Madbarz because it is EFFECTIVE.
You will get daily workout routines highly adjustable to your needs.
Choose workout duration and the targeted muscles (abs, legs, back,…), adapt it to your fitness level and goals, and even create your own workouts! The provided video guidance will help you execute the exercises perfectly. All of the workouts are designed by fitness experts.
Work out at home or at the gym, with your fitness program always in your pocket.
Stick with our workouts and notice a change in just a few weeks.
Download Madbarz for free and start now
-Bodyweight workouts – Daily workouts: train anywhere, anytime
-Pick your fitness level – Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
-Choose workouts by duration or targeted muscle groups
-Create and save custom workouts
-High-quality video tutorials for each exercise
-Weekly challenges – Get stronger every week
Madbarz is perfect for beginners – it has detailed descriptions of each exercise, followed by a high-quality video, so that performing the exercise correctly no longer poses a problem.
If you are at an intermediate level, Madbarz will help you take your skills to a higher level.
Advanced level athletes will be challenged to become better and stronger, with exercises developed by professionals.
Unique Workout Experience
-Muscle Preview: see what muscles you activate
-Smart repetition counter: slide to record your reps
-Live workout feed: find your friends, follow and ‘respect’ other users, motivate each other, save their workouts.
Join the fastest growing workout community
-Connect with friends
-Discover trending profiles and people near you
-Rank globally and locally with workout points
Besides the free version, you can get Madbarz Premium account with full bodyweight workout plans made by professional trainers and a nutrition guide:
-Workout plans for your goal:
– With or without equipment, your choice
– Different plans for each fitness level
– 2-week to 12-week plans for different goals
– Build muscle, lose weight or learn new skills
– Unlimited number of custom workouts
– Build muscle/lose fat
– Whole-food diet based on healthy cooked meals
– 65+ recipes, sorted (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Side Dish, Snacks, Treats)
– Change your eating habits and still enjoy food!
Why buy Premium? It’s cheaper than a gym membership and you get a number of professional workout plans that will help you reach your goal.
Information – using the App and Premium subscription
Downloading and using Madbarz is free of charge. The free version includes a selection of bodyweight workouts, weekly challenges, and many more features.
Get full workout plans and further features with the Premium subscription.
Madbarz Premium is $9.99 per month, $24.99 per 3 months and $59.99 per year in the US. Prices will vary by location.
When purchased, the subscription fee will be charged to your Google Play account and you will receive the confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless canceled 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. Manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal in Account Settings after the purchase. All charges are non-refundable.