If you are looking for the Best Android App For Chord Progressions to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best Android App For Chord Progressions that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 8 Best Android App For Chord Progressions, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best Android App For Chord Progressions
1. ChordChord: Progression Generator & Music Maker
This app is dedicated specifically for musicians, who are willing to find some catchy and interesting chord progressions. Apart from generating chord progressions, this website can help you improve your musical compositions and suggest you some sweet chord sequences to make music.
It doesn’t matter what you produce -> Trap, EDM, Blues, Jazz, R&B, Rock or Pop, Progressions exist everywhere!
Main features of this app:
👉 It is the service that is available on all major platforms
👉 Generates chords that sound good together.
👉 You can set up the instruments, set up the the key and scale.
👉 This service is a perfect inspiration storage that will help you to make your awesome harmonic music!
Just try it out and you won’t regret!”
2. All Chords Guitar
“No matter if you are a beginner or skilled guitarist, sometimes you need to check fingering of some chord. All chords is easy-to-use chordbook, with over 5 000 chords and chord variants. Simple design allows you to find chord fingerings and their variants. In addition, you can play chords sound to verify you are playing the chord right.
– simple to use
– no annoying advertisement
– finger numbers
– chord variants
– chord sounds
– chord search (by name and by shape)
– support for left-handed players
– ability to store favorites”
3. Guitar Chords Book
Interactive guitar reference – AUDIO
200+ screens .
Touch and play.
Easy to use guitar chords book – chord finder, great for beginners.
Handy app for those essential guitare chords.
minor, major, suspended, dominant, diminished, power chords, hendrix guitare chords.
Multilingual: French, English, Spanish and German, Russian ,Portuguese, Japanese, Hindi, Chinese.”
4. Chordbot Lite
Use it to:
* Experiment with advanced chord progressions without instruments or fingering charts.
* Create customisable backing tracks for instrument practice sessions.
* Rearrange new or existing songs with different instruments and comping patterns.
* Experiment with music theory without having to master an instrument first.
* Add some interesting chords
* Select a few instruments patterns
* Hit play. Fiddle around with chords and arrangements in real-time until you find something you like
* Export as MIDI, refine in DAW, release song, profit (optional)
* 60+ chord types in all keys and inversions
* 400+ dynamically mixable instrument tracks
* Key/inversion/root note control
* Support for song sections with separate arrangements/mixer settings
* Song-O-Matic – Automatic song generator with pop, jazz and experimental profiles
* MIDI/WAV export (only in Chordbot Pro)
This is a free evaluation version of the full version of Chordbot. It has all the features of the paid version but saving/exporting is disabled. Try this version first and upgrade to the full version if you like what you see/hear.
See chordbot.com for more information and audio demos.
Please report all bugs to:
5. “Piano Chord, Scale, Progression Companion”
“Piano Companion is a piano chords and scales dictionary with user libraries and reverse mode with a chord progression builder. Our free app has circle of fifths with compatible chords (or chord wheel). Using circle of fifths and chord progression builder you can compose songs and learn, play chords and scales. You can compose music using our real piano and use your MIDI keyboard to play and record songs. It helps you to learn music theory too.
If you can’t remember the name of a chord or scale, this app helps you to find it by keys (or MIDI keyboard). For example, just press C, G and you will get C Major as the first chord in the search result. If you don’t see a chord, you can create a custom chord and use it for chord charts or your user library.
The Piano Companion app shows chord and scale notes, degrees, fingering for both hands in major and minor scales – and you can contribute your own custom fingering too. Additionally, you can listen how a scale or chord sounds in the loop or arpeggiated and other music theory information. You can see the list of compatible chords in the selected scale or list of compatible scales for a selected chord.
The app helps you to experiment with different chord progressions using our Chord Progression Builder using relative or common chords and other music theory related chords.
– 1500+ piano chords, up to 6th inversions such as: major, minor, diminished, augmented, sevenths, etc.
– 10,000+ scales, such as: major, minor, chromatic, pentatonic, blues, etc.
– Music Chord and Scale Theory
– Chord Progression builder with scale patterns (chord sequencer)
– Interactive Circle of Fifths (Chord Wheel)
– Ability to input your own custom chords and organize your own chord charts and library
– External MIDI keyboard support for reverse mode
– MIDI output (iOS) with ability to connect your favorite DAW with Piano Companion
– List of available chords in Circle of Fifths (Chord Wheel)
– Popular key notations: English, Italian, German, Japanese, Russian, etc.
– Shows chord and scale on the staff with treble and bass clef
– Displays compatible scales’ chords
– Displays similar and relative scales
– Analytical labels: Secondary Dominant and Secondary Leading-Tone
– Common degrees: Tonic, Supertonic, Mediant, Subdominant, Dominant, Submediant, Leading tone (in Major scale) / Subtonic (in Natural Minor Scale)
– Displays compatible chords’ scales
– Ability to create custom chords or modify existing ones
– Audio support: ability to play chord in the loop or arpeggio; ability to play scale in the loop
– Arpeggio in the chord progressions
– Relative scale suggestions
– Relative chords in chord progressions
– You can create your own scale fingering and have the ability to use community scale fingerings
– User libraries with ability to add scale or chord
– You can create your own chord libraries and chord charts
– Ability to create favorite scales
Prompt support from the Piano Companion Team is guaranteed! We would also be happy to hear your suggestions for Piano Companion.
Follow us on
Have questions? Community forum: http://forums.songtive.com or contact us at: email@example.com”
6. Real World Chord Progressions
– Diatonic & Non-diatonic Progressions
– Modal Interchange
– Midi Examples
How To Use
– Adding Favorite : Long Click the name of progressions in example page.
– Modifying Favorite : Long Click the name in favorite page.
7. Chord Progression Master For Piano
It is a nice tool made for you to help playing chords, melodies and music of any kind!
The ideas are based on music theory, so your music theory knowledge will be much better 😎! Blues, jazz, rock, pop, no matter what genre you love… Progressions are everywhere!
👉 It gives you simple chord progressions that sound good.
👉 You can find chord progression by choosing the key and complexity level.
👉 Sad, simple, happy – you can choose from the variety of moods!
👉 It is easy to use application that helps you to find the appropriate chords for your song.
👉 This app is a reference of chord sequences that help you to make your awesome harmonic music!
👉Chord progressions contain Piano and Guitar chord charts – 🤗 you can pick any musical instrument you like!
Just do it!
Open this app, generate chords and play 😉!”
8. Chord Tracker
“*It has been reported that some Android devices may restart the OS when the instrument is connected to the app on the smart device with a USB cable after installing the Android OS security update released by Google in early March 2021.
We are currently reporting the issue to Google and requesting a response. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Android devices confirmed to have the problem: Pixel 4a, Pixel 4XL
Have you ever tried to figure out what the chords are to your favorite songs? Yamaha’s new Chord Tracker app does the hard work for you, and much more! The Yamaha Chord Tracker app helps you practice and perform songs by analyzing the audio song stored in your device and then displays the chord symbols for you.[Features]
(1) Easy chord chart display of your favorite songs
Play the chords of the audio songs stored on your device by simply reading the chord sequence extracted by Chord Tracker and shown on the device display.[Note]
1. The chords displayed by this application will match the mood of the original song very closely, but may not be an exact match for the original chords used.
2. Songs protected by DRM cannot be used in this application.
3. Chord Tracker will not work with Music Streaming service.
(2) Customize a song tempo/key and edit chords
The tempo and key can be changed if desired for your practice or performance. You can even edit the chords to make your own arrangement of the song by choosing from two recommended chords or selecting the chord root and chord type.”