If you are looking for the Best Android App For Construction Management to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android App For Construction Management that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android App For Construction Management, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android App For Construction Management
1. FreshBooks -Invoice+Accounting
The all-new FreshBooks App allows small business owners to work anywhere on the go by: invoicing clients, recording expenses and tracking time.
Still using FreshBooks Classic? You can find our App by searching in the Play Store for FreshBooks Classic.
The all-new FreshBooks is accounting software that makes running your small business easy, fast and secure — all in the cloud. Freshbooks is ridiculously easy to use on any Android device. Built by FreshBooks, the app is designed with simplicity in mind and trusted by millions of small business owners.
The brand-new app is now designed to make your accounting simple, fast and secure. FreshBooks helps you and your business save time and look more professional, so you get paid faster.
FreshBooks Small Business Accounting Features
• Look Professional: Create professional invoices in seconds that help you get paid in a flash. Say hello to painless invoicing.
• Accept Online Payments: Accept credit cards online and get paid quickly and securely, directly from your invoice.
• Keep Automatic Payment Records: Payments are automatically recorded so you don’t have to worry about your accounting.
• Track Expenses: Capture expenses on-the-go by snapping photos of receipts right from your mobile device. Make shoeboxes full of receipts a thing of the past.
• Client Conversations: It’s easier than ever to keep all your business conversations in one place. Stay in touch with your clients wherever you are without leaving the app.
• Time Tracking: Track your time and be confident that you’re billing the right amount on your invoice with an easy, at-a-glance breakdown of your billable hours.
With the all-new FreshBooks mobile app, your small business can travel anywhere with you. Create invoices on-the-go, get paid online and capture expense receipts from your mobile device; no more time wasted billing in Excel or Word.
With the FreshBooks mobile accounting app, you can also access all your invoices from any device, backed-up and synced in the cloud… so you can check in on your business from anywhere. It’s packed with powerful, easy-to-use accounting and invoicing features — meaning you’ll spend less time on billing and more time running your business.
Accounting On-the-Go or In the Office
Because FreshBooks lives in the cloud, it seamlessly and securely stays in sync across all your devices. Any updates you make from the FreshBooks mobile accounting app will automatically appear in the online desktop version, which features robust reporting options to help you track your business and make tax time easy. Your accountant will thank you.
Plus, if you need a helping hand, FreshBooks’ award-winning Customer Support team is here to help. Give them a call and within three rings, you’ll have access to a real human who is here to help you with any questions you might have.
The FreshBooks accounting app is free to try for 30 days.
Terms of Service: https://www.freshbooks.com/policies/terms-of-service
Ready to Start a Free Trial of FreshBooks?
Download FreshBooks and enjoy a free, unlimited 30-day trial to start sending invoices, getting paid online and capturing expense receipts right away. No credit card required and you can cancel at any time.
Questions about our app or even questions about how it can work in your daily accounting and invoicing needs?
Give our Support Rockstar Team a shout at 1-866-303-6061 or send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.”
2. AutoCAD – DWG Viewer & Editor
“Take the power of AutoCAD wherever you go!
AutoCAD mobile is a DWG viewing and editing app with easy-to-use drawing and drafting tools.
View, create and edit DWG files on mobile devices – anytime, anywhere. Simplify your site visits with the most powerful CAD app and do real CAD work on the go.
7 Day Trial: Enjoy unrestricted access to all premium drawing, drafting and editing tools.
Current AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT desktop subscribers: Sign in with your Autodesk account to unlock all premium features for FREE.
AutoCAD mobile is accurate, fast, and offers an abundance of features. Upload and open 2D DWG drawings and view all aspects of your DWG file, including external references (xrefs). Extend your workflow across platforms, easily access data and DWGs from your desktop, web browser, and mobile device. You can even work offline without an internet connection, taking your CAD drawings with you in the field and beyond. Simplify your client meetings and construction site visits with the most powerful CAD app and do real CAD work on the go.
An ideal app for architects, engineers, construction professionals, field technicians and contractors. Easy to use as a DWG editor and viewer, regardless of CAD software experience.
– View and edit DWG files from device storage, email, or external cloud storage like Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive
– Create new CAD drawings on the fly
– CAD editor – Modify and mark-up AutoCAD drawings
– Import values from Leica DISTO
– Draw and edit shapes using object snap and keypad input
– Advanced technical drawing and editing tools such as arc, offset and more!
– Select, move, rotate, and scale objects. View coordinates and properties
– Work offline and sync your changes once back online
– Manage layers- create new layers, lock, rename or delete layers
– Blocks- Move and duplicate existing blocks
– Be more productive in the field by working with the latest drawings
– Safeguard drawings in your free Autodesk account or with your own external accounts
– Collaborate in real time and reduce mistakes and re-work
– Replace blueprints at job sites with drawings on your mobile device
– Work seamlessly across platforms- from desktop to mobile and back to desktop
Upgrade to Premium or Ultimate to maintain access to all editing tools.
AutoCAD mobile subscriptions are available in the following options:
– Premium monthly for $4.99
– Premium annual for $49.99 (save $9.89 vs. monthly subscription)
– Ultimate annual for $99.99
– Included free with AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT desktop subscriptions
– Available free for Student Autodesk accounts
All new users automatically get a free trial of the premium version for 7 days.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Subscriptions are automatically renewed unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Stay connected! Follow us on:
3. PlanRadar – Punch list app
“Increase the efficiency of your construction projects by up to 70% with digital construction management. Construction documents, defects and tasks can be recorded via any mobile device, pinned directly to your construction plans and communicated to project members in real-time.
Whether it’s legally compliant handover documentation with a detailed snag list, a digital site diary or ongoing inspections and reporting: you can benefit from seamless construction documentation that creates transparency for all stakeholders.
* Instant overview of construction site activity:
With our construction site app, new tasks and construction defects can be located on digital plans or BIM models in the form of tickets. These can be placed with millimetre precision by all authorised project participants and can be supplemented by photos, text, voice messages and additional documents. It’s easy to communicate clearly and avoid mistakes and misunderstandings.
* Real-time synchronisation:
Ongoing synchronisation between computer, mobile phone and tablet keeps you and your team informed about all changes on the construction site in real-time, helping you keep on top of the status of different tasks and defects.
* Keep up-to-date plans on your smartphone
Newly uploaded blueprints can immediately be viewed by all project participants in the app. That way, you and your colleagues are always working with the latest set of drawings.
* No extra paperwork in the office:
Create detailed and completely customisable PDF or Excel reports and export your construction site diary, detailed snag list or an entire handover document in just a few clicks. Efficient reporting saves you from duplicating work in the office after completing your site inspections.
* Instantly usable:
Unlike other construction apps, the intuitive user interface of PlanRadar allows for a quick and easy introduction to the software without expensive training. You can create your first project and start adding tickets within minutes.
* Simple, flexible and tailored to your project:
Customisable ticket forms give you the ability to adapt your tickets to your project and collect exactly the data you need. Build whatever forms you need to your in-house standards and ensure that you’re gathering data consistently.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT US:
“Outstanding buildings require efficient construction documentation. PlanRadar provides simple, rapid defect management for our architects and engineers, on site and in the office.”
Univ.-Prof. Architect Christoph M. Achammer, CEO ATP architects engineers
“At CBRE, we are always on the lookout for new digital tools that we can use to offer our customers added value and make life easier for our employees. Since discovering PlanRadar, we have a product that achieves both of these things, as well as support from a team who know the market, listen, and are continuously improving the product.”
Dr Thomas Herr, EMEA Head of Digital Innovation, CBRE
EXCELLENT QUALITY FOR YOUR CONSTRUCTION PROJECT:
Our digital solution for construction management and construction documentation has received several awards for innovation in the construction and real estate sectors:
July 2019: EG Tech Award – Winner Construction Award
December 2018: Real Estate Tech Awards (RETAS)
September 2018: Real Estate Innovation Prize 2018
June 2018: PropTech Pitch 2018
March 2018: MIPIM Award
March 2018: Australian Construction Awards 2018
January 2018: Immobilienmanager Award
QUESTIONS OR FEEDBACK?
Contact us via our website using chat, email or our contact form.”
4. Fieldwire – Construction Management & Punch List
“Get the #1 construction app for the jobsite. Fieldwire connects your entire field team, from the project manager all the way down to each specialty contractor’s foreman, on one construction management platform. Making it effortless for anyone to view their drawings, schedule work and track their punch list while they are in the field.
Construction management is hard but Fieldwire is easy to deploy, learn & use every day across multiple subcontractors. Our app combines the fastest blueprint viewer on the market with a powerful task management engine, saving people time both on the jobsite and in the office.
Get started now, and join over 1,000,000+ construction projects who trust our construction app every day to run lean construction operations. It’s so easy to use that anyone from the foreman to the project manager can be up and running in minutes, even on a large project. Our clients include owners, architects, general contractors and specialty contractors.
– FEATURES –
Drawing & blueprint app:
• Fast HD plan viewer (works offline)
• Automatic hyperlinking & OCR
• Automatic versioning with Box / Dropbox
• Automatic sheet version control
• Blueprint folders
• Markups & annotations (Clouds, text, arrow…)
• Measurements & on screen take off
• Progress photos & RFI hyperlinking
• Layered PDF blueprint export
• As built drawing archives
Lean construction scheduling app:
• Task manager with location, trade, priority and owner
• Scheduling with due dates or priorities
• Instant notifications
• Related tasks on mobile
• Track cost & manpower
• Productivity reports
Building inspection & punch list app:
• Construction inspection & checklist templates
• Progress photos with annotations & markups
• Two step verification for punchlist items
• Detailed building inspection / punch list reports
• Signature block
• Custom forms (RFI, change order, daily report, etc…)
– OTHER THINGS THAT REALLY MATTER –
• Offline mode
• Project selective sync
• Blueprint selective sync
• Push/Email notifications
• Automated reports
• Amazing customer support
• The slickest UI you can find on mobile
– YOU ARE STILL READING –
Well it’s quite simple actually. We believe that we have the best construction app out there because we were in the trenches (on the jobsite) with you. Construction management needs to be tailored for the field. Last year alone, we shipped over 60 updates to make your life better on site. So get ready for the best customer service you have ever seen.”
5. Construction Manager
The Construction Manager is designed to ensure the accurate and regular flow of information, such as maintenance logs and daily reports, project estimates and timesheets between company headquarters and construction sites.
Don’t waste your time on paperwork and join the thousands of construction professionals who are using this #1 app! It can be 100% customized to your company’s needs. Job Estimator and Weekly Timesheets forms allow contractors, service companies, salespeople and estimators to quickly create on-site estimates for construction and repair projects. Quantifying materials, labor, equipment needed and, estimating time tracking are all critical for construction reporting.
Daily Report and Maintenance Log forms help construction workers to record all of the day’s important events resulting in a uniform, complete record of the project. And the convenient record keeping option included in the app leads to a better project organization, a better understanding of the work and the costs, and fewer hassles over disputed changes.
Room Size, Concrete and Paint Calculators allow to estimate:
– room dimensions as well as the size of any area in feet and inches
– the volume of the concrete you will need for the size, or area, of the land that needs to be covered
– the number of gallons of paint needed to paint room walls and ceilings
Summary app features include:
• Make construction project estimates quantifying materials, labor, and equipment
• Track work times, projects, and occasions with a mobile timesheets form
• Update and track project progress on daily basis with the Daily Reports form
• Record important events of the day
• Keep daily reports and maintenance log recorded within the app
• Calculate a room size and send an estimate to a client
• Calculate the amount of paint and the volume of concrete needed for specific job sites
• Create your own contact list and make emergency calls when needed
• Retrieve PDF forms of estimates, timesheets, maintenance logs and daily reports and share them via email, Facebook, network drives and other sharing options available on device
• Work in online/offline mode
By utilizing the Construction Manager app you will have the following benefits:
• Creating estimates on the spot
• Speed up project estimation
• Track daily construction activity
• Improve data accuracy
• Increase efficiency
• Optimize the workflows
• Save time and reduce costs
• Eliminate paperwork and go green
Free 14-day trial.
In addition to using free Construction Manager app version you can get unlimited number of form submissions by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase and remove all ads by purchasing onetime fee. Subscribe from your device and access these services via mobile app.”