If you are looking for the Best Android App For Creating Beats to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android App For Creating Beats that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android App For Creating Beats, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android App For Creating Beats
1. Roland Zenbeats – Music Creation App
Roland Zenbeats is a music creation app that keeps you in an effortless artistic flow. Get started on any device or platform. With its collection of both modern and legendary sounds, Zenbeats brings Roland’s history of innovation into a new, accessible format.
Music Shouldn’t Feel Like Work—It Should Feel Like Play
Whether you’re an emerging musician or an established producer, Zenbeats makes music creation easy. Make beats, access lessons, and sample the world around you. Wherever you are, no matter what platform or device you use, capture your creative spark with Zenbeats.
The Next Generation of Sound
ZC1 is a new plug-in synthesizer using Roland’s ZEN-Core Synthesis System. Available in Zenbeats as a free instrument, ZC1 has 60 presets and a sleek touch-based interface. Use the XY pad for Resonance and Cutoff or other parameters. Plus, unlock ZC1 to share sounds with ZENOLOGY and ZEN-Core-compatible hardware and get around 900 additional preset tones and 90 built-in MFX effects. ZC1 is only available on 64-bit platforms
Fresh Sounds—Fresh Ideas
The Zenbeats Store is packed with sounds, loops, and creative tools to expand your musical palette. Whatever mood you’re after, the choices are there. Sort by genre or dial in a hyper-specific style to find your sound.
Touch the Future
Optimized for touch, Zenbeats arrives pre-loaded with on-screen controllers, instruments, and effects. Tap, swipe, modulate, and pitch bend sounds using gestures with on-screen instruments.
Sample the Universe
SampleVerse is a powerful tool to play, edit, and capture sounds from your world. With its phrase arpeggiator, multiple oscillators, note expression (MPE), and extensive filters, SampleVerse makes musical possibilities infinite.
Roland Zenbeats provides access to extensive beatmaking tools and comes stocked with a collection of kits and pattern presets. Craft powerful rhythms with classic Roland sounds, studio kits, and grooves.
Bring It All Together
Helping artists come together and shape their sound is the most powerful feeling you know. It should be easy, intuitive, natural. It’s a zen thing. Easy transfer between phone, tablet, and desktop makes the distance between you and your finished product even shorter
Beginner’s Mind Meets Professional Power
If you’re new to producing or beat-making, you’ll love the intuitive workflow features like beat-sync and key-lock. They let you quickly capture ideas, regardless of skill level. And the in-app lessons help you hit the ground running and steadily gain confidence.”
If you’re experienced in music production, you’ll appreciate the multi-platform plugin support and professional tools like SampleVerse, Loopbuilder, ZC1, and more. There’s even a mixer view featuring a master channel with global options to view your track’s volume, effects and sends.
Free or Unlock: The Choice is Yours
With the free version of Zenbeats, you get music production essentials plus the ability to purchase additional loops and presets in the Zenbeats In-App Store. When you’re ready to expand, there are two ways to unlock the full Zenbeats experience:
Platform Unlock: Get all features, instruments, and effects on your favorite platform devices. Includes: 2,500+ presets, loops and sounds (1.5 GB), full ZC1 synthesizer with 90 built-in MFX, full SampleVerse modular synthesizer with editor, and unlimited mixing and export capabilities.
Ultimate Unlock: Get all features, instruments, effects, and store packs on all platforms and devices. Includes: 10,000+ presets, loops, and sounds (7 GB), full ZC1 synthesizer with 90 built-in MFX, full SampleVerse modular synthesizer with editor, and unlimited mixing and export capabilities.”
2. FL Studio Mobile
* Audio recording, track-length stem/wav import
* Browse sample and presets with preview
* Effects modules (see Included Content)
* Full-screen DeX & Chromebook Touch, Trackpad & Mouse support.
* High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
* Instrument modules (see Included Content)
* Load projects in the FL STUDIO** FREE Plugin version of this App
* MIDI controller support (class compliant). Automation support.
* MIDI file import and Export (Single-track or Multi-track)
* Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
* Piano roll: Edit notes or capture recorded performances.
* Save and load WAV, MP3, AAC*, FLAC, MIDI
* Share your songs via Wi-Fi or Cloud to other Mobile 3 installations
* Step sequencer
* User interface configurable with all screen resolutions and sizes.
* Virtual piano-keyboard & Drumpads#
#Touch to audio output latency depends on your device.
* Depending on your OS.
** The plugin-version of FL Studio Mobile is included with FL Studio
IN APP PURCHASES & INCLUDED CONTENT
FL Studio Mobile includes in-app purchases for the DirectWave sample player. You can install your own samples and don’t need to buy content.
All Instrument modules are included: Drum Sampler, DirectWave Sample Player, GMS (Groove Machine Synth), Transistor Bass, MiniSynth & SuperSaw.
All Effect modules are included: Analyzer (visual), Auto Ducker, Auto-Pitch (pitch correction), Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, Tuner (Guitar/Vocal/Inst), High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays, Phaser and Stereoizer.
Included Drum Samples: Cymbals, Hats, Kicks, Snares, Toms, Percussion, Risers, SFX
Included DirectWave Instruments: Guitars, Keyboards, Orchestral, Synth, Bass, Synth Keyboards, Synth Leads, Synth Pads, Sliced, Drums, Drum Kits and Effects.
Included MiniSynth Presets: Bass, Keys, Leads, Pads, SFX, Synths
Included SuperSaw Presets: Arps, Bass, Bells, SFX, Leads, Pads, Sequences, Synths
WANT TO TRY FL STUDIO MOBILE?
Install FL STUDIO 20 for macOS / Windows and use the FL Studio Mobile Plugin. This is identical to the App. Get FL Studio here: http://www.image-line.com/downloads/flstudiodownload.html
MANUAL / TRAINING / VIDEOS
* Location (Google Mandated) – Required to access Bluetooth Low Energy (BTLE) connectivity. BTLE is a ‘Location’ permission as it’s possible to guess your location from nearby BT devices. We use BTLE for MIDI keyboards. FLM does NOT send your location to our or other servers. See: https://developer.android.com/guide/topics/connectivity/bluetooth-le.html#permissions
* We use Firebase to receive information about how you use FL Studio Mobile to help us improve the user experience – https://support.image-line.com/redirect/firebase_learn_more
Follow the steps here: http://support.image-line.com/redirect/flmobile_android_troubleshooting
Please help us to help you! Register FL Studio Mobile – Tap ‘HELP > Users & Support Forums’ to register and visit the FL Studio mobile forum to report bugs/problems or get free DirectWave content:
* “FL Studio” desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world’s most popular and exciting music production systems. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and use the FL plugin version of FL Studio Mobile.
# FL Studio Mobile is available on Windows, Android and iOS (sold separately).”
3. Beat Snap – Music & Beat Maker
“Beat Snap is the ultimate drum pad controller and drum machine app! Make beats in a snap and music on the go. Pick your favorite music genre among more than 135 sound packs inspired by genres and tracks that shaped pop culture (such as Hip-Hop, Techno, Trap, House, EDM, Electro…)
Record up to 32 sequences to create a full song in a few taps by playing with sounds made by international producers. Easily visualize instruments on each pad and in the step sequencer. Tap drum pads, record, compose and edit on the drum grid or in step sequencer mode. Create sounds, mix them on launchpad and record your performance to share with others music lovers and musicians.
Give it a try and you’ll make amazing beats before you know it!
• Jam on 32 pads.
• Compose & edit using the step sequencer for maximum creativity.
• Record up to 32 sequences to make beats step by step.
• Get inspiration from a large catalogue of +135 sound packs*.
• Shape your sound with 6 live-controllable FX.
• Send tracks to your friends or play them live.
MAKE BEATS, PLAY LIVE
• 2 grids of 16 responsive pads each.
• A pro step sequencer.
• +200 kinds of instruments and +5000 sounds.
• Make beats in a snap thanks to an intuitive design.
RECORD YOUR OWN BEATS
• Record up to 32 sequences, one at a time or copy/paste them.
• Use the metronome to play on beat.
• Loop sequences or play them one after another.
POWERFUL LIVE FX
• 6 live-controllable FX, including Delay and Reverb.
• Launch two FX simultaneously – one on each grid.
• Activate each FX from the grid.
PLAY WITH +5000 SOUNDS
• Pick your favorite styles among 135 packs (new packs weekly)*.
• Features packs inspired by popular songs.
• Create pro-sounding tracks with high-quality sounds.
SHARE WITH THE WORLD
• Export your music in seconds.
• Record your tracks in M4A.
• Share your tracks to SoundCloud, or via email, cloud or messaging apps.
• Get tips to build your skills in the News section.
*requires a subscription
PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PLANS
The app offers Weekly, Monthly and Yearly suscription plans that give you access to all sound packs.
Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renewal is turned off. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost for the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a premium subscription during the free trial period.
Please go to our website for more information:
Follow us for the latest product news and updates:
4. Music Maker JAM – Song & Beatmaker app
“Music Maker JAM: the music maker & beat maker free music app for all music creators, DJs and producers, whatever your level is. Music Maker JAM is an easy-to-use song maker: create or remix amazing music beats and tracks using loops from a variety of musical genres including Trap, EDM, Rap, Dubstep, Hip-Hop, House, Garage, Pop, Rock, and more. Whether you’re an experienced beat maker or just exploring for the first time, this is the perfect way to make music!
Get Music Maker JAM to create your own music and become a beat maker today. Unleash your creativity and your music production skills now.
► This free beat maker includes features that will give you the music studio experience:
• Choose from over 300 Mix Packs with more than 500,000 loops to make music or remix music beats.
• Make it your style: Available musical genres include Trap, EDM, Rap, Hip-Hop, House, Pop, Rock, Dubstep, Jazz, Latin, Techno, Garage, DnB and many more – the possibilities are endless.
• Be a music production pro: Record your tracks with a perfect mix on the 8-channel mixer, or just jam live for your friends at a party.
• Be creative: Change tempo and harmonies, arrange song parts and play around with spectacular real-time effects like reverb, stutter, delay, and more.
• Make beats and remix tracks by simply shaking your smartphone or tablet.
• Sing or rap on your tracks: Record your voice and mix your vocals into your beats, then apply autotune effects for ultimate results, like a real trap beat maker.
• Choose from all the instruments you could want – who needs a garage band!
• Share your songs directly on Youtube, SoundCloud, Facebook, TikTok and other social networks
• Join our music community: Connect and become friends with artists, influencers, fans, followers, DJs, music producers and more.
Music Maker JAM is a user-friendly and free music app for DJs, beat makers, producers, or simply music lovers of all levels, beginners or pros. Make beats and create music with our song mixer – anytime and anywhere!
Our Music Maker JAM community has created and uploaded more than 10 million tracks. Join it now!
You are the music revolution, we are the spark.
► MORE INFO:
• Website: https://www.musicmakerjam.app
• Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/musicmakerjam
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/musicmakerjam
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MusicMakerJam
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/musicmakerjam”
5. Groovepad – music & beat maker
Our beat making app will teach you to create your own songs and play different music tracks. Just choose your favorite genres and tap on the pads to make beats and create music! Experiment, mix styles, create incredible melodies and master your beat making skills step by step with Groovepad.
Groovepad is an easy-to-use music maker app that is guaranteed to bring out the artist in you. Some of its exceptional features include:
– An extensive library of unique and eccentric soundtracks, where you can search for your favorites to get started. Some of the most popular genres include Hip-hop, EDM, House, Dubstep, Drum & Bass, Trap, Electronic, and more. Use Groovepad to create your own music or mixtapes.
– Use Live Loops to create first-rate music that blends all the sounds together seemlessly.
– With amazing FX effects such as filter, flanger, reverb, and delay, you can put life back into the party using only the music on your drum pad app.
– Share your creations and inspire and impress your friends and family with your DJing talents.
As a simple and functional app, Groovepad is a great tool for professional DJs, beat makers, music producers and music amateurs. Make beats and music anytime and anywhere!
Begin your musical journey with Groovepad!”