If you are looking for the Best Android App For Day Planning to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android App For Day Planning that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android App For Day Planning, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android App For Day Planning
1. Remember The Milk
• Get to-dos out of your head, and let the app remember for you
• Get reminded via email, text, IM, Twitter, and mobile notifications
• Share your lists and give tasks to others to get things done faster
• Stay magically in sync on all of your devices
• Organize the way you want to with priorities, due dates, repeats, lists, tags, and more
• Search your tasks and notes, and save your favorite searches as Smart Lists
• See tasks nearby and plan the best way to get things done
• Integrates with Gmail, Google Calendar, Twitter, Evernote, and more
• Used by millions worldwide to be more organized and productive
“Remember The Milk is a veritable Swiss Army knife of to-do list management.” – Lifehacker
Get more done with Remember The Milk Pro!
Remember The Milk is free to download and use. Purchase a Pro subscription in the app to unlock:
• Subtasks – break your tasks down into smaller, more manageable pieces
• Unlimited sharing – share your lists with others to get things done faster
• Color your tags – make your lists both organized and colorful with tag colors
• Advanced sorting – sort and group your tasks however you like
• Get reminded – never forget a task with reminders on your mobile device
• Badges and widgets – see your tasks at a glance and always know how many are due
• Sync with Microsoft Outlook – keep your tasks seamlessly in sync with Microsoft Outlook
• Unlimited storage – keep track of all your hard work with unlimited completed tasks
• And more!”
2. “ZenDay: Calendar, Tasks, To-do”
Stop listing tasks… plan your time! Our unique integration of your tasks inside your 3D timeline shows what you can achieve today, with the work hours you set for yourself.
Tasks “float” and ZenDay re-schedules them automatically in your available time: no more “dummy meetings” in your calendar that you need to move manually!
ZenDay changes the color of the tasks that are almost due or overdue, so you can act before it’s too late.
And finally you can debrief what was done on time recently, so you can see how you’ve improved over time.
All this in a dynamic 3D view, like a GPS of your time: move forward and up towards your goals.
Some detailed features:
Sync with your calendars, add your to-dos in your timeline and plan all your commitments in one place. With our unique ZenDay 3D timeline, you can clearly see what’s ahead of you, so you can take the right action.
• schedule tasks & meetings
• sync with all your calendars
• prioritize your tasks and set future tasks
• dynamic scheduling: your tasks follow the flow of time
• set your deadlines and get reminded
• debrief on your previous weeks
It’s intuitive: zoom in, zoom out, move your timeline.
It’s simple: do everything in the 3D view.
And ZenDay is much more than a simple organizer… it will soon become your personal time coach.
ZenDay requires Android 4 or higher.
If you have any problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for helping us make it better!
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/zendayapp
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zendayapp
Explanations for some of the sensitive permissions we’re requesting:
– CALL_PHONE: you can create a task starting with “Call” then choose a contact (using auto-completion), and later call directly that person by tapping on the task and tapping on the Call button in the toolbar.
– ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: using when displaying a Google Map on the right pane when there’s a Location set in an Event.
– READ_CALL_LOGS: used by the Widget that lists what happened today. We display missed calls so you can call them back.
– READ_CONTACTS: used when entering a new Task, and using a “Verb” like “Call” or “eMail”, then a contact’s name.
– READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS and WRITE_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS: as a convenience, we display browser bookmarks in our web view in the right pane.
*** Featured on Samsung’s S Suggest ***
*** Featured on Google Play: App to watch, Play Pick ***
*** Selected by Google India as Best App for Everyday Life for 2013 *** http://bitly.com/zenday-indiatimes”
3. Any.do – To do list & Calendar
Over 30M people rely on Any.do to stay organized and get more done.
It’s a simple to do list app with reminders, planner & calendar – all in one.
🥇 “A MUST HAVE APP” (Lifehacker, NYTimes, USA TODAY).
Any.do is a free to-do list, planner & calendar app for managing and organizing your daily tasks, to-do lists, notes, reminders, checklists, calendar events, grocery lists, and more.
Organize your tasks & to-do list
• ADVANCED CALENDAR & DAILY PLANNER – Keep your to-do list and calendar events always at hand with our calendar widget. Any.do to-do list & planner support daily calendar view, 3-day Calendar view, Weekly calendar view & agenda view, with built-in reminders. Review and organize your calendar events and to do list side by side.
• SYNCS SEAMLESSLY – Keeps all your to do list, tasks, reminders, notes, calendar & agenda always in sync so you’ll never forget a thing. Sync your phone’s calendar, google calendar, Facebook events, outlook calendar, or any other calendar so you don’t forget an important event. Even on your Wear OS device.
• SET REMINDERS – One-time reminders, recurring reminders, Location reminders & voice reminders. NEW! Easily create tasks and get reminders in WhatsApp.
• WORK TOGETHER – Share your to do list and assign tasks with your friends, family & colleagues from your task list to collaborate and get more done.
ALL-IN-ONE PLANNER & CALENDAR APP FOR GETTING THINGS DONE
Create and set reminders with voice to your to do list.
For better task management flow we added a calendar integration to keep your agenda always up to date.
For better productivity, we added recurring reminders, location reminders, one-time reminder, sub-tasks, notes & file attachments.
To keep your to do list up to date, we’ve added a daily planner and focus mode.
Any.do To do list, Calendar, planner & Reminders Integrates with Google Calendar, Outlook, WhatsApp, Slack, Gmail, Google Tasks, Evernote, Trello, Wunderlist, Todoist, Zapier, Asana, Microsoft to-do, Salesforce, OneNote, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Office 365, Exchange, Jira & More.
TO DO LIST, CALENDAR, PLANNER & REMINDERS MADE SIMPLE
Designed to keep you on top of your to do list, tasks and calendar events with no hassle. With intuitive drag and drop of tasks, swiping to mark to-do’s as complete, and shaking your device to remove completed from your to do list – you can stay organized and enjoy every minute of it.
POWERFUL TO DO LIST TASK MANAGEMENT
Add a to do list item straight from your email / Gmail / Outlook inbox by forwarding do@Any.do. Attach files from your computer, Dropbox, or Google Drive to your to- tasks.
DAILY PLANNER & LIFE ORGANIZER
Any.do is a to do list, a calendar, an inbox, a notepad, a checklist, task list, a board for post its or sticky notes, a task & project management tool, a reminder app, a daily planner, a family organizer, an agenda, a bill planner and overall the simplest productivity tool you will ever have.
SHARE LISTS, ASSIGN & ORGANIZE TASKS
Planning & organizing projects has never been easier. Now you can share lists between family members, assign tasks to each other, chat and much more. Any.do will help you and the people around you stay in-sync and get reminders so that you can focus on what matters, knowing you had a productive day and crossed off your to do list.
GROCERY LIST & SHOPPING LIST
Any.do task list, calendar, agenda, reminders & planner is also great for shopping lists at the grocery store. Simply create a list on Any.do, share it with your loved ones and see them adding their shopping items in real-time.”
4. Day by Day Organizer
“Day by Day is a planning application designed to fully implement Google Calendar and Google Tasks as an all-in-one Android application. With its help you can plan your future schedule using any Android device and this schedule will be available for all your phones and tablets connected to Internet.
▪ presentation of events and tasks in one list
▪ synchronization with Google Calendar and Google Tasks
▪ incorporation of your contacts’ birthdays into the common list
▪ easy-to-handle agenda and month view
▪ text month view, text week view, day view
▪ interactive widget on the device desktop
▪ configurable widget layout
▪ lock screen widget in Android 4.2+ Jelly Bean
▪ birthday reminder
▪ voice input
▪ search function
Demo mode in free version has the following functions (after demo mode is over, only in full version):
▪ text month widget, week widget – Android 4.1+ supported
▪ ability to use different profiles in widgets and the app
▪ invitations for events and check of guest list
▪ Tasker app is supported. E.g. you can have a task reminder to go off when you come to work. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm
▪ subtasks or todo lists in your events and tasks
▪ rich set of options for recurrent task
▪ priority in tasks
▪ users can share text information from another app with Day by Day, for example, when creating task or event (full version only)
You will be able to create the events with fixed beginning and end, as well as the events which due to a certain time or which could be postponed, in any case you will be prompted to set a reminder which will help you keep track on your schedule.
This organizer is so simple that no further explanation is actually needed, just download and enjoy!
The DayByDay team wishes you more interesting events and tasks you would love to accomplish with a little help from Day by Day!
Day by Day team”
5. Planner Pro – Daily Calendar
“Designed for those people who’re looking for a full-featured app to manage daily life better. Planner Pro, which costs years for designing and coding is now coming out for everybody especially those Franklin Covey Planner heavy users. We combine events, tasks and notes in one place so that you do not need to spend extra money for other apps, and it can be used as day planner, week planner and month planner.
Planner Pro provides kinds of settings for different requirements from kinds of people. You’ll find the best way to meet your requirements in our app. Also, if you have any other great ideas or suggestions to make this app better please contact us with an email, which will be very appreciate.
– Sync with Google calendar and events
– Show or hide calendars as you want
– Add, edit or delete events easily
– Supports full recurring period
– Manually time slot
– Supports all-day & cross-day events
– Supports tasks and projects with sub-tasks
– Supports recurring tasks and projects
– 5 different status for tasks and projects
– 25 priorities for tasks and projects
– System reminder for each task
– Unlimited number of notes for each day
– Manage notes in day, week and month view
– Easily to add, edit and delete notes
Other Key Features
– Day, Week, Month and Tasks modules for better management
– Very well designed user interface
– Full records searching including events, tasks and notes
– Set the first day of week manually
– Select the launch view as you want
This version is an ad-supported version and has some function restrictions, we also offer an ad-free version which is available as subscription.
Payment models for Premium Subscription:
Please note the subscription is automatically renewed unless you choose to cancel the subscription at least 24 hours before the end of the current period in Subscriptions on Google Play.
Permissions Used in Planner Pro:
1. Calendar: Planner Pro needs this permission to read events from local calendars.
2. Contacts: Planner Pro needs this permission to read contact from local device when you choose to invite an attendee from local contacts.
3. Storage: Planner Pro needs this permission to read photos from Gallery when you choose to upload a photo.
We’re glad to hear your feedback. If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to email@example.com, you’ll get a response in a short time.”