If you are looking for the Best Android App For Dji Mavic Mini to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Android App For Dji Mavic Mini that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Android App For Dji Mavic Mini, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Android App For Dji Mavic Mini
1. DJI Pilot
Join us in welcoming the new and improved DJI Pilot: a simple, streamlined, and professional mobile application for flying DJI Enterprise aircraft.
DJI Pilot helps our users realize a variety of aircraft operation scenarios, such as aerial mapping, surveying, and more. In addition to a wide range of in-the-field applications, Pilot gives our aircraft superior functionality, including smooth real-time image transmission, easy maneuvering, and convenient camera use and playback control. Planning flight missions is now faster, simpler, and more comprehensive than ever, with functions such as adding waypoints, setting waypoint tasks, and planning 3D reconstruction and oblique photography tasks. Whether you are performing powerline inspections, ensuring public safety, or surveying your next construction site, DJI Pilot is the right choice for getting the job done well and on time.
2. DJI Pilot Compatibility
Check the following list to see whether your aircraft is compatible with DJI Pilot:
– Matrice 200 V2
– Matrice 210 V2
– Matrice 210 RTK V2
– Matrice 200
– Matrice 210
– Matrice 210 RTK
– Matrice 600
– Matrice 600 Pro
– Mavic 2 Enterprise Zoom
– Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual
– Mavic Pro
– Phantom 4
– Phantom 4 RTK
– Phantom 4 Pro
– Phantom 4 Pro +
Note: Due to changes in the Google developer policy, the version of DJI Pilot available on the Google Play Store will no longer support 32-bit devices. For users with 32-bit devices, visit the Download Center on the DJI official website to find the correct version of DJI Pilot for your aircraft.”
2. Rainbow for DJI Drones (Mavic Mini compatible)
Compatible with DJI Mavic 2 Zoom/Pro, Mavic Air/Pro/Mini, Phantom 4 Normal/Advanced/Pro/ProV2, Phantom 3 Standard/4K/Advanced/Professional, Inspire 1 X3/Z3/Pro/RAW, Inspire 2, Spark
We will keep upgrading rainbow, so we would like to hear from you. Any suggestions are welcomed, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Support Waypoint/Obit/Follow me for Mavic Mini
* Incredible stability, far better than DJI Go. Smooth Operation with no lag.
* Advanced Waypoint support, you can custom your own auto fly. The number of waypoints is up to 99 waypoints.
* Support Panorama Shooting
* FPV mode support.
* Save and load local waypoint mission.
* Support camera pointing within waypoint mode.
* Track mode supported. Track object and Orbit around it or have the aircraft autonomously follow the subject just like using DJI GO.
* Rich camera and aircraft settings. Control everything of your drone.
* More fly mode and feature is coming.
* Course Lock / Home Lock support.
* Waypoint management: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajT9T6J2jWk
* Flying a mission: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L_jYuGR-bc
Rainbow has subscription plan, you can use it 2 time for free, after that you can subscribe rainbow for future usage.”
3. DJI GO 4–For drones since P4
“Capture the world from above. DJI GO 4.0 has been optimized for all of DJI’s latest products. These include the Phantom 4,Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 Pro, and Inspire 2. It provides near real-time image transmission and camera settings adjustment, as well as editing and sharing of aerial imagery.
All-new Homepage and UI
Near Real-time HD Image Transmission
Camera Settings Adjustment
Updated playback interface
Updated Editor with improved UI
More templates and music tracks in Editor
Convenient video downloading, editing and sharing
Integrated live streaming
Near real-time flight data recording”