If you are looking for the Best Android App For Dual Sim to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best Android App For Dual Sim that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 8 Best Android App For Dual Sim, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best Android App For Dual Sim
1. Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web)
Pulse SMS is a seriously beautiful, next-generation, private text messaging app.
Pulse SMS is completely free to use on your phone, we don’t collect or sell your data, and there are no ads. How’s that for a best-in-class user experience? We care deeply about your experience with the app, and are committed to creating the best SMS texting app.
To round out its best-in-class phone app, Pulse SMS re-imagines your communication by giving you the ability to sync your SMS and MMS messages across all of your devices. Send and receive texts and pictures—seamlessly—from your computer, tablet, watch, car, or any device with an internet connection.
This is text messaging, done right.
A Taste of the Features
Pulse SMS is jam packed with features. On top of syncing between all of your devices, here is a small taste of what makes it the ultimate text messaging experience:
– Unparalleled design and fluid animations
– Endless global and per-conversation customization options
– Suggested Smart Replies within conversations
– Password protected, private text conversations
– Share GIFs with your messages, from Giphy
– Powerful searching through messages and conversations
– Automatic message backup and restore with a Pulse SMS account
– Preview web links
– Blacklist pesky spammers
– Delayed sending to give you time to edit or cancel messages you send
– Automated replies based on contacts, keywords, and driving/vacation modes
– Dual-SIM support
First and foremost, all of your conversations are stored in end-to-end encryption. You never have to worry about your data leaking out and no one can see your messages except for you, not even the Pulse SMS Team! With Pulse SMS, you get privacy and peace of mind, right out of the box.
Privacy Protection Proof
In technical terms, we use PBKDF2 to encrypt your password and use it as a key to encrypt messages and conversations.
Technical Encryption Overview
1) When an account is created, we generate two salts. One to use with authentication and one for end-to-end encryption.
2) The one that we use with login is straight-forward and normal. We store a version of your password, hashed against the first salt, and authenticate you against this hash.
3) For the encryption, we hash your password against salt #2 and store it locally on your device (computer/tablet/phone). Having this key is the only way that you can decrypt messages. Since no one else has the password that was hashed against the second salt, no one else will be able to decrypt anything.
We share our privacy protocol publicly so our users have peace of mind knowing their password is never stored anywhere and without that password, there is no way to create the secret key used for encrypting and decrypting the content stored in the backend.
Pulse SMS has a web app that you can use. It also has native apps for tablets, MacOS, Windows, Wear OS, Samsung Galaxy Gear watches, Google Chrome, Firefox, Linux, and even Android TV. Check out all of our platforms, along with screenshots, here: https://home.pulsesms.app/overview/
Pulse SMS is the premier web, computer, and private texting application on Android. Everything is instant, setup is a breeze, and it’s design is unlike anything you have ever seen.
Help Page: https://home.pulsesms.app/help
2. Data Usage Hotspot Monitor – NeoData
Mobile Hotspot Usage Monitor:
✔ Keep track of your hotspot usage with out having to log into Operator account.
✔ Set Limits for Mobile Hotspot usage. Track hotspot usage and share your internet at home consciously.
Control your wireless data plan:
✔ Exclude free apps(zero rated apps) from the counter data plan.
✔ Data Tracker: Monitor your data usage on mobile, Wi-Fi, roaming, 3G, 4G.
✔ Data plan usage: Set up alarms for the usage of your plan.
✔ Widget of Real time plan usage on task bar and screen.
✔ Daily Data Usage indicators
Dual SIM phones support Android 6-9. (Support removed by Google on Android 10)
✔ Dual SIM App. You can control each plan individually. Manage each SIM data usage, for example, you can separate your phone bill according to your needs: business/personal; For travellers; International SIM/local SIM; Prepaid/Pospaid etc.
Monitor your network coverage. Network usage monitor.
✔ Shows to the operators when and where network downtime and mobile internet problems are happening. Works for Vodafone, ATT, Cricket, Movistar, Verizon.
Screen Time. Usage Phone.
✔ Monitor and get real time reports on how much time you spend on your smartphone and on your favorite apps. Phone Usage and digital detox.
Please, contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org”
3. SIM Tool Manager
“Displaying contact numbers stored on the sim card and
manage your sim contact number and make a backup your important contact to the sd-card with .vcf format.
You can copy sim number into the phone, make a call and messages, adding a new contact number into the sim card, delete, and modified your sim contact numbers easily.
For other feature you can see the detailed information about your sim card, device and network operator.
Support light and dark theme.
Only support for single sim!”
Jealous of the cool new gesture navigation features on newer phones?
With Navigation Gestures, you don’t have to buy a new phone or wait for the next Android update to get swipe gesture controls. Navigation Gestures brings swipe gestures to any Android device! Replace the navigation bar buttons and get gesture controls with Navigation Gestures!
Best of all, Navigation Gestures can completely hide the stock navigation bar
without root! This is the first gesture control app with this feature.
Swipe left, right, up, or down. Swipe up and hold. Tap. Double tap. Long press. Go crazy and split the pill in 3! There’s a lot of ways you can use the gesture bar to control your phone. Don’t like how the gesture pill looks? Customize it!
Here’s everything you can do:
– Single tap
– Double tap
– Tap and hold (long press)
– Swipe up and hold
– Swipe left
– Swipe left and hold
– Swipe right
– Swipe right and hold
– Swipe up
– Swipe down
– Swipe up from left
– Swipe up and hold from left
– Swipe up from center
– Swipe up and hold from center
– Swipe up from right
– Swipe up and hold from right
– Recent apps
– Toggle split-screen (Android Nougat+)
– Open previous app (Android Nougat+)
– Open Assistant
– Hide pill
– Toggle navigation bar
– Pull down notifications
– Pull down quick settings
– Open power menu
– Skip to previous media track
– Skip to next media track
– Play/pause current media track
– Show keyboard switch dialog
– Launch app
– Lock screen
– Take screenshot
– Kill all background apps
– Rotate screen
– Toggle flashlight
– Toggle Bluetooth
– Toggle WiFi
– Toggle battery saver
– Toggle screen timeout
– Open volume panel
– Launch Activity
– Launch Shortcut
– Trigger Tasker Event
– Send Intent
– Toggle auto brightness
– Lower brightness
– Raise brightness
– Open app drawer
– Lower volume
– Raise volume
– Cycle ringer mode
– Toggle media volume mute
– Kill all background apps
– Hold back
– Go forward
– Open menu
– Kill current app
– Accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Choose accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Send keycode
– Send long-press keycode
– Send double-press keycode
Appearance (all free)
– Customize pill color
– Customize pill transparency
– Customize pill border color
– Customize pill corner radius
– Customize pill width/height
– Customize pill X/Y position
Behavior (all free)
– Blacklist pill/show NavBar in selected apps
– Customize sensitivity
– Customize vibration duration
– Customize animation duration
– Automatically hide pill after delay
– Many more
Setting up ADB: https://www.xda-developers.com/install-adb-windows-macos-linux/
– If your system navigation bar keeps hiding itself, run this ADB command:
adb shell settings delete global policy_control
Or, hit the “PROBLEMS?” button on the main screen and select the option that describes this issue.
– If you uninstalled the app without turning off “Hide Navigation Bar,” run this ADB command:
adb shell wm overscan reset
– If your lock screen icons are cut off, go to Settings>>Behavior>>Blacklisting and enable Don’t Hide NavBar on Lock Screen
Please visit this page for more details on the latest release and to find answers to frequently asked questions.
Check out the official XDA forum thread to leave feedback.
Please visit the GitHub page to report any issues you find.”
5. Dual Sim Selector / Multi Sim Selector
This app cannot work on devices without dual sim or multi sim.
Some manufacturers implement the selection of the SIM in the phone app and not in the operating system, in these cases a SIM must be defined in the system settings of the device as standard for calls, that Multi Sim Selector can function correctly.
Multi Sim Selector / Dual Sim Selector needs the permissions:
– to monitor and stop all your outgoing calls and also to recognize the calling numbers: ability to start the call again with the SIM you defined in the app’s rules.
– to start a new call directly: because selecting a SIM for you can just be done in a directly call without displaying your default caller app again.
– to your phone: ability to show you all available SIM cards in the rules you can set.
What this app cannot do:
There is no handling of incoming calls such as a possible blocking of calls. SMS, neither incoming nor outgoing, can also be controlled. Likewise, through this app no ringtones can be set or the data SIM can be changed.”
6. Dual Sim Dialer and Widget
This light-weight app is a phone dialer specially designed for dual sim phones. Now you don’t need to choose the sim every time while making a call. You can create home-screen shortcut widgets to call to a specific number from specific sim in one click.
7. SIM Card
Application supports dual SIM phones if your have device with Android 5.1 or later.
You can also access contacts stored on SIM card. Feature to browser SIM contacts on dual SIM phones supports only first SIM contacts. Easily export your contacts to CSV file to backup the data.
For the first SIM Card installed in phone you will get full list of parameters. If you have Dual SIM phone you will get information about subset of parameters.
List of supported parameters:
– SIM card state
– SIM card serial number (ICCID)
– SIM card country ISO
– SIM card operator code
– SIM card operator name
– SIM IMSI
– Phone number
– Phone type
– Voice mail text ID
– Voice mail number
– Phone type
– Device IMEI
– Device MEID or ESN
– Network country ISO
– Network operator code
– Network operator name
– Network type
– Voice roaming
– Data roaming
Permission READ_PHONE_STATE is required to get information about SIM card.
Permission READ_CONTACTS is required to get contacts stored on SIM card.
This is adware version and requires INTERNET permission.
8. Dual Sim SMS Messenger 2020
This brand new 2020 messaging app is simple, intuitive, personalizing and fun!
❥ Dual Sim SMS Messenger 2020 makes it easy to communicate with anyone by using SMS, MMS, and more. Stay in touch with friends and family, send group texts, and share your favorite pictures, videos, audio messages.
❥ Dual Sim SMS Messenger 2020 comes with beautiful themes, lovely emojis, blacklist feature, pop-up windows, and much more. We are committed to making SMS Plus faster, safer and user-friendly. Messaging has never been so fun and efficient!
❥The Block option is your true savior from unwanted & spam SMS and MMS. You don’t need to install any additional SMS Blocker app too keep those pestering messages from ruining your mood. It automatically blocks spam messages. so you can enjoy a spam-free Inbox
❥ All of Dual Sim SMS Messenger 2020 features are free forever. Occasionally you’ll see an ad, or you can choose to become a VIP Member to remove ads forever. Also, you get access to gorgeous VIP exclusive themes!
❥ Dual Sim SMS Messenger 2020 is pretty special; try it, tell your friends, shout from the treetops, but most of all enjoy it!
❥ Our app is supported by devices running Android™ 4.4, Kit Kat, and above.
✏️ If you have any suggestions or if you need help, don’t hesitate to contact us!
✏️ Send us a message at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as fast as possible.
✌️ This App is compatible with different brands of phones like Samsung, Huawei, Sony and HTC.
☺️ Check us out here: