If you are looking for the Best Android App For Electronic Music to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Android App For Electronic Music that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Android App For Electronic Music, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Android App For Electronic Music
1. FL Studio Mobile
* Audio recording, track-length stem/wav import
* Browse sample and presets with preview
* Effects modules (see Included Content)
* Full-screen DeX & Chromebook Touch, Trackpad & Mouse support.
* High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
* Instrument modules (see Included Content)
* Load projects in the FL STUDIO** FREE Plugin version of this App
* MIDI controller support (class compliant). Automation support.
* MIDI file import and Export (Single-track or Multi-track)
* Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
* Piano roll: Edit notes or capture recorded performances.
* Save and load WAV, MP3, AAC*, FLAC, MIDI
* Share your songs via Wi-Fi or Cloud to other Mobile 3 installations
* Step sequencer
* User interface configurable with all screen resolutions and sizes.
* Virtual piano-keyboard & Drumpads#
#Touch to audio output latency depends on your device.
* Depending on your OS.
** The plugin-version of FL Studio Mobile is included with FL Studio
IN APP PURCHASES & INCLUDED CONTENT
FL Studio Mobile includes in-app purchases for the DirectWave sample player. You can install your own samples and don’t need to buy content.
All Instrument modules are included: Drum Sampler, DirectWave Sample Player, GMS (Groove Machine Synth), Transistor Bass, MiniSynth & SuperSaw.
All Effect modules are included: Analyzer (visual), Auto Ducker, Auto-Pitch (pitch correction), Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, Tuner (Guitar/Vocal/Inst), High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays, Phaser and Stereoizer.
Included Drum Samples: Cymbals, Hats, Kicks, Snares, Toms, Percussion, Risers, SFX
Included DirectWave Instruments: Guitars, Keyboards, Orchestral, Synth, Bass, Synth Keyboards, Synth Leads, Synth Pads, Sliced, Drums, Drum Kits and Effects.
Included MiniSynth Presets: Bass, Keys, Leads, Pads, SFX, Synths
Included SuperSaw Presets: Arps, Bass, Bells, SFX, Leads, Pads, Sequences, Synths
WANT TO TRY FL STUDIO MOBILE?
Install FL STUDIO 20 for macOS / Windows and use the FL Studio Mobile Plugin. This is identical to the App. Get FL Studio here: http://www.image-line.com/downloads/flstudiodownload.html
MANUAL / TRAINING / VIDEOS
* Location (Google Mandated) – Required to access Bluetooth Low Energy (BTLE) connectivity. BTLE is a ‘Location’ permission as it’s possible to guess your location from nearby BT devices. We use BTLE for MIDI keyboards. FLM does NOT send your location to our or other servers. See: https://developer.android.com/guide/topics/connectivity/bluetooth-le.html#permissions
* We use Firebase to receive information about how you use FL Studio Mobile to help us improve the user experience – https://support.image-line.com/redirect/firebase_learn_more
Follow the steps here: http://support.image-line.com/redirect/flmobile_android_troubleshooting
Please help us to help you! Register FL Studio Mobile – Tap ‘HELP > Users & Support Forums’ to register and visit the FL Studio mobile forum to report bugs/problems or get free DirectWave content:
* “FL Studio” desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world’s most popular and exciting music production systems. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and use the FL plugin version of FL Studio Mobile.
# FL Studio Mobile is available on Windows, Android and iOS (sold separately).”
2. Roland Zenbeats – Music Creation App
Roland Zenbeats is a music creation app that keeps you in an effortless artistic flow. Get started on any device or platform. With its collection of both modern and legendary sounds, Zenbeats brings Roland’s history of innovation into a new, accessible format.
Music Shouldn’t Feel Like Work—It Should Feel Like Play
Whether you’re an emerging musician or an established producer, Zenbeats makes music creation easy. Make beats, access lessons, and sample the world around you. Wherever you are, no matter what platform or device you use, capture your creative spark with Zenbeats.
The Next Generation of Sound
ZC1 is a new plug-in synthesizer using Roland’s ZEN-Core Synthesis System. Available in Zenbeats as a free instrument, ZC1 has 60 presets and a sleek touch-based interface. Use the XY pad for Resonance and Cutoff or other parameters. Plus, unlock ZC1 to share sounds with ZENOLOGY and ZEN-Core-compatible hardware and get around 900 additional preset tones and 90 built-in MFX effects. ZC1 is only available on 64-bit platforms
Fresh Sounds—Fresh Ideas
The Zenbeats Store is packed with sounds, loops, and creative tools to expand your musical palette. Whatever mood you’re after, the choices are there. Sort by genre or dial in a hyper-specific style to find your sound.
Touch the Future
Optimized for touch, Zenbeats arrives pre-loaded with on-screen controllers, instruments, and effects. Tap, swipe, modulate, and pitch bend sounds using gestures with on-screen instruments.
Sample the Universe
SampleVerse is a powerful tool to play, edit, and capture sounds from your world. With its phrase arpeggiator, multiple oscillators, note expression (MPE), and extensive filters, SampleVerse makes musical possibilities infinite.
Roland Zenbeats provides access to extensive beatmaking tools and comes stocked with a collection of kits and pattern presets. Craft powerful rhythms with classic Roland sounds, studio kits, and grooves.
Bring It All Together
Helping artists come together and shape their sound is the most powerful feeling you know. It should be easy, intuitive, natural. It’s a zen thing. Easy transfer between phone, tablet, and desktop makes the distance between you and your finished product even shorter
Beginner’s Mind Meets Professional Power
If you’re new to producing or beat-making, you’ll love the intuitive workflow features like beat-sync and key-lock. They let you quickly capture ideas, regardless of skill level. And the in-app lessons help you hit the ground running and steadily gain confidence.”
If you’re experienced in music production, you’ll appreciate the multi-platform plugin support and professional tools like SampleVerse, Loopbuilder, ZC1, and more. There’s even a mixer view featuring a master channel with global options to view your track’s volume, effects and sends.
Free or Unlock: The Choice is Yours
With the free version of Zenbeats, you get music production essentials plus the ability to purchase additional loops and presets in the Zenbeats In-App Store. When you’re ready to expand, there are two ways to unlock the full Zenbeats experience:
Platform Unlock: Get all features, instruments, and effects on your favorite platform devices. Includes: 2,500+ presets, loops and sounds (1.5 GB), full ZC1 synthesizer with 90 built-in MFX, full SampleVerse modular synthesizer with editor, and unlimited mixing and export capabilities.
Ultimate Unlock: Get all features, instruments, effects, and store packs on all platforms and devices. Includes: 10,000+ presets, loops, and sounds (7 GB), full ZC1 synthesizer with 90 built-in MFX, full SampleVerse modular synthesizer with editor, and unlimited mixing and export capabilities.”
3. Beat Snap – Music & Beat Maker
“Beat Snap is the ultimate drum pad controller and drum machine app! Make beats in a snap and music on the go. Pick your favorite music genre among more than 135 sound packs inspired by genres and tracks that shaped pop culture (such as Hip-Hop, Techno, Trap, House, EDM, Electro…)
Record up to 32 sequences to create a full song in a few taps by playing with sounds made by international producers. Easily visualize instruments on each pad and in the step sequencer. Tap drum pads, record, compose and edit on the drum grid or in step sequencer mode. Create sounds, mix them on launchpad and record your performance to share with others music lovers and musicians.
Give it a try and you’ll make amazing beats before you know it!
• Jam on 32 pads.
• Compose & edit using the step sequencer for maximum creativity.
• Record up to 32 sequences to make beats step by step.
• Get inspiration from a large catalogue of +135 sound packs*.
• Shape your sound with 6 live-controllable FX.
• Send tracks to your friends or play them live.
MAKE BEATS, PLAY LIVE
• 2 grids of 16 responsive pads each.
• A pro step sequencer.
• +200 kinds of instruments and +5000 sounds.
• Make beats in a snap thanks to an intuitive design.
RECORD YOUR OWN BEATS
• Record up to 32 sequences, one at a time or copy/paste them.
• Use the metronome to play on beat.
• Loop sequences or play them one after another.
POWERFUL LIVE FX
• 6 live-controllable FX, including Delay and Reverb.
• Launch two FX simultaneously – one on each grid.
• Activate each FX from the grid.
PLAY WITH +5000 SOUNDS
• Pick your favorite styles among 135 packs (new packs weekly)*.
• Features packs inspired by popular songs.
• Create pro-sounding tracks with high-quality sounds.
SHARE WITH THE WORLD
• Export your music in seconds.
• Record your tracks in M4A.
• Share your tracks to SoundCloud, or via email, cloud or messaging apps.
• Get tips to build your skills in the News section.
*requires a subscription
PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PLANS
The app offers Weekly, Monthly and Yearly suscription plans that give you access to all sound packs.
Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renewal is turned off. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost for the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a premium subscription during the free trial period.
Please go to our website for more information:
Follow us for the latest product news and updates:
4. G-Stomper Producer Demo
“G-Stomper Producer is a fast and flexible Music Sequencer and Digital Audio Workstation, designed for use in live performance as well as for production. It comes with a powerful Drum Sampler, a polyphonic and multi-timbral Virtual Analog Performance Synthesizer (VA-Beast), Sounds, Effects, Sequencers, Pads and Keyboards, a graphical Multi-Track Song Arranger, and many other creative features that help you to create your own music.
Jam live, improvise and let the music happen spontaneously, play patterns of different lengths/quantizations, simultaneously and in any combination, without having to stop the sequencer at any time, and finally write your creation down as a Song.
Demo restrictions: 12 Sampler Tracks, 5 Synthesizer Tracks, Limited Load/Save and Export functionality
Instruments and Pattern Sequencer
• Sampler/Drum Machine : Sample based Drum Machine, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Note Grid : Monophonic Melodic Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Drum Pads : 24 Drum Pads for live playing
• VA-Beast Synthesizer : Polyphonic Virtual Analog Performance Synthesizer (Advanced FM support, Waveform and Multi-Sample based Synthesis)
• VA-Beast Poly Grid : Polyphonic Step Sequencer, max 12 Tracks
• Piano Keyboard : On various Screens (8 Octaves switchable)
• Timing & Measure : Individual Swing Quantization, Time Signature, and Measure per Track
• Line Mixer : Mixer with up to 36 Channels, Parametric 3-band Equalizer + 2 Insert Effect Units per Channel
• Effect Rack : 3 chainable Effect Units
• Master Section : Master Out, Parametric 3-band Equalizer, 2 Insert Effect Units
• Tempo Track : Dedicated Sequencer Track for Tempo Automation
• Pattern Arranger : Live Pattern Arranger with 64 concurrent Patterns per Track
• Scene Arranger : Up to 64 Scenes for creative Live Arrangements
• Song Arranger : Graphical Multi-Track Song Arranger with up to 39 Tracks
• Audio Editor : Graphical Sample Editor/Recorder
• Ableton Link: Play in sync with any Link-enabled app and/or Ableton Live
• Full round-trip MIDI integration (IN/OUT), Android 5+: USB (host), Android 6+: USB (host+peripheral) + Bluetooth (host)
• High Quality Audio Engine (32bit float DSP algorithms)
• 47 Effect Types including Dynamic Processors, Resonant Filters, Distortions, Delays, Reverbs, Vocoders, and more
+ Side Chain Support, Tempo sync, LFOs, Envelope Followers
• Per Track/Voice Multi-Filters
• Real-Time Sample Modulation
• User Sample Support: Uncompressed WAV or AIFF up to 64bit
• Tablet optimized
• Full Motion Sequencing/Automation Support
• Import MIDI files/songs
Full Version only
• Support for additional Content-Packs
• WAV File Export, 8..32bit up to 96kHz: Sum or Track by Track Export for later use in the Digital Audio Workstation of your choice
• Real-Time Audio Recording of your Live Sessions, 8..32bit up to 96kHz
• Export Scenes as MIDI for later use in your favorite DAW or MIDI Sequencer
• Share your exported Music
Support Forum: https://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/
User Manual: https://www.planet-h.com/documentation/
Minimum recommended device specs
1.2 GHz quad-core cpu
1280 * 720 screen resolution
Headphones or speakers
Storage read/write: load/save
Bluetooth+Location: MIDI over BLE
Record Audio: Sample Recorder”
5. Walk Band – Multitracks Music
☆ 50M+ Downloads Musical Instruments App.
☆ Multitrack Synthesizer(Mixer).
☆ Studio Quality Sound.
– Guitar solo & chords mode
– Bass guitar solo & chords mode
– Drum pad & kit mode
– Drum machine, Beats Pad Mode
– Usb midi peripheral keyboard support [ Multitrack Synthesizer(Mixer) ]– Midi track recording & editing
– Voice track recording & editing
– Piano roll mode editing
– Midi to mp3 conversion [ Music Zone ]– Upload and share midi music recordings on cloud
– Like Walk Band on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WalkBandApp
– Teachers are welcomed to use it on music class. We are excited if this app help.”
6. DI.FM: Electronic Music Radio
With the abundance of the world’s music, just a few taps away, finding the right tunes to play can feel like a challenge.
Join DI.FM today and start hearing dedicated electronic music curators, DJs, artists, audiophiles, producers, stream live and drop mixes that inspire, transport, energize and relax. Choose from over 90 electronic music stations and join a community that’s the first to hear brand new exclusive sets, classic favorites and all the innovative music in between.
Download the app today and discover a place where fresh new music is released daily, great classics are revisited, and you can always share your favorite music with friends.
– Over 100 different stations of electronic music streaming 24/7.
– DI.FM Playlists: Stream over 65 new playlists curated to bring you the best of new, elusive, and budding styles within the electronic music genre.
– Android Auto support: listen to your favorite music all in a way that allows you to stay focused on the road. Just connect your phone, and you’re ready to go.
– Stream exclusive mix shows from some of the biggest names in Electronic Music. Over 15 years of music at your fingertips!
– Explore the calendar for DJ Shows and live broadcasts and set reminders to tune in and listen.
– Use the style filters to find your favorite music styles and save your favorites for easy access.
– Control audio and view track titles from the lock screen.
Check out some of our channels:
Chill & Tropical House
…and many more
DI.FM offers exclusive mix shows from some of the biggest names in Electronic Music:
Martin Garrix – The Martin Garrix Show
Armin van Buuren – A State Of Trance
Hardwell – Hardwell On Air
Spinnin’ Records – Spinnin’ Sessions
Paul van Dyk – VONYC Sessions
Don Diablo – Hexagon Radio
Sander van Doorn – Identity
Paul Oakenfold – Planet Perfecto
Claptone – Clapcast
Ferry Corsten – Corsten’s Countdown
Markus Schulz – Global DJ Broadcast
…and many more
– Enjoy your favorite beats 100% ad-free.
– Better sound quality: Choose between 320k MP3 and 128k AAC options.
– Stream DI.FM on Sonos, Roku, Squeezebox or any acoustic devices with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or AirPlay connection.
-Premium access to all our other music platforms: Zen Radio, JAZZRADIO.com, ClassicalRadio.com, RadioTunes, and ROCKRADIO.com. Enjoy access to 200+ other human-curated channels of high-quality music!
HOW IT WORKS
Getting started is simple. Download the DI.FM app now and start listening for free. Monthly and annual premium plans are available.
If you purchase an annual plan and are eligible for a 30-day free trial, you can cancel at any time during your free trial via the Play Store settings and then you will not be charged. Also, plans automatically renew unless you turn off auto-renew in your Play Store account 24 hours before the end of your current subscription period.
If you do not select a plan with a trial, payment will be charged to your Play Store account at confirmation of purchase. Your plan will automatically renew unless you turn off auto-renew in your Play Store account 24 hours before the end of your current subscription period.
You can manage your subscription and auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Join us on Social Media:
7. Music Maker JAM – Song & Beatmaker app
“Music Maker JAM: the music maker & beat maker free music app for all music creators, DJs and producers, whatever your level is. Music Maker JAM is an easy-to-use song maker: create or remix amazing music beats and tracks using loops from a variety of musical genres including Trap, EDM, Rap, Dubstep, Hip-Hop, House, Garage, Pop, Rock, and more. Whether you’re an experienced beat maker or just exploring for the first time, this is the perfect way to make music!
Get Music Maker JAM to create your own music and become a beat maker today. Unleash your creativity and your music production skills now.
► This free beat maker includes features that will give you the music studio experience:
• Choose from over 300 Mix Packs with more than 500,000 loops to make music or remix music beats.
• Make it your style: Available musical genres include Trap, EDM, Rap, Hip-Hop, House, Pop, Rock, Dubstep, Jazz, Latin, Techno, Garage, DnB and many more – the possibilities are endless.
• Be a music production pro: Record your tracks with a perfect mix on the 8-channel mixer, or just jam live for your friends at a party.
• Be creative: Change tempo and harmonies, arrange song parts and play around with spectacular real-time effects like reverb, stutter, delay, and more.
• Make beats and remix tracks by simply shaking your smartphone or tablet.
• Sing or rap on your tracks: Record your voice and mix your vocals into your beats, then apply autotune effects for ultimate results, like a real trap beat maker.
• Choose from all the instruments you could want – who needs a garage band!
• Share your songs directly on Youtube, SoundCloud, Facebook, TikTok and other social networks
• Join our music community: Connect and become friends with artists, influencers, fans, followers, DJs, music producers and more.
Music Maker JAM is a user-friendly and free music app for DJs, beat makers, producers, or simply music lovers of all levels, beginners or pros. Make beats and create music with our song mixer – anytime and anywhere!
Our Music Maker JAM community has created and uploaded more than 10 million tracks. Join it now!
You are the music revolution, we are the spark.
► MORE INFO:
• Website: https://www.musicmakerjam.app
• Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/musicmakerjam
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/musicmakerjam
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MusicMakerJam
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/musicmakerjam”