If you are looking for the Best Android App For English To Hindi Dictionary to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android App For English To Hindi Dictionary that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android App For English To Hindi Dictionary, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android App For English To Hindi Dictionary
1. UDictionary Translator
U-Dictionary is a FREE dictionary and translation app.
U-Dictionary now has official Oxford Dictionaries in 12 languages!
Offline Sentence Translation is also available! Enjoy translating totally offline of 58 languages.
U-Dictionary takes in originally developed dictionaries, Collins Advanced Dictionary, WordNet Dictionary, Native Examples, Synonyms, Antonyms and so on. It also provides English videos, games and quizzes to help improve your English.
U-Dictionary is much beyond a simple dictionary! Effortlessly translate texts, pictures, or conversations in 108 languages. It meets all your translation needs, including studying, working and traveling abroad.
Offical Oxford Dictionaries: Check Oxford dictionaries in 12 languages. Learn from a huge number of authoritative word definitions and sample sentences!
Magic Translation: Translate in WhatsApp,Facebook,Youtube,Instagram to track what’s happening on celebrities. Chat without borders and read without barriers.
Must Know Expressions: Quickly master a new language by following the audio and practice! Cover 6 main scenes and thousands of daily expressions!
Text Translation: Translate between any two languages from 108 languages.
Camera Translation: Snap to instantly translate any text around you. Recognizes 93 languages.
Conversation Translation: Voice to voice translation between 49 accents, 35 languages.
Grammar Check: Check an English text and easily correct mistakes. Enjoy mistake-free writing.
Quick Translate: Translate in 1 second without opening U-Dictionary.
Offline Dictionary: Free download of Offline Packages for 44 languages and Synonyms, Antonyms, Collins Advanced Dictionary, and WordNet Dictionary.
Offline Translation: Free download of Offline Translation Packages for 58 languages. Free from network limits.
Word Lock Screen: Show words you choose on Lock Screen. Expand your vocabulary at any time.
Copy to Translate: Copy words or sentences in any app and get meaning instantly. (Notice: Not available in Android 10.0+ due to access restriction.)
My Words: Bookmark important words into different folders. Review from time to time.
Dark Mode: Set your phone to night mode, U-Dictionary appears with a dark theme.
Perfect English Pronunciation: Authentic UK (British) and US (American) accent. Listen and learn.
Native Examples: Authentic sentences collected from famous international news websites.
Word Games: Finding-out-synonym game and spelling game. Play and learn.
Funny Videos: Learn English with ease and fun.
Desktop/Mobile Web: http://www.u-dictionary.com
Articles from Blog: http://udictionaryblog.wordpress.com
Connect with us on any of the following Social Media:
Have any queries or feedback, email us at:
For business request, please write to our local email:
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org”
2. English Hindi Dictionary Free
“This is English – Hindi and Hindi – English Dictionary (अंग्रेजी हिन्दी शब्दकोश, हिन्दी शब्दकोश, शब्दकोश अंग्रेजी हिंदी), containing 155000 translation articles. The Dictionary is OFFLINE and does not need the internet connection.
Database size is more than 32MB. It will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
1. History – every word you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add words to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
5. Word spelling, using Text-To-Speech module (requires internet connection). Powered by iSpeech®.
6. Context word search – click any word in translation article and search for it’s translation.
7. Random word of the day widget. To see the widget in the list the application must be installed to phone memory (dictionary database may be installed anywhere).
This app contains advertising.”
3. English Hindi Dictionary
“HinKhoj free English to Hindi and Hindi to English dictionary and translator with OFFLINE support. Download our completely free largest Hindi English dictionary with more than 500000 Hindi and English words. The meaning of words is provided with definitions, synonyms, antonyms, word usage, example sentences, and translation for better understanding.
We also provide the pronunciation of Hindi and English words to help users read and speak words properly.
This app has lakhs of English and Hindi words. It helps in building your vocabulary by daily words meaning, word of the day alerts, and word of the day videos. You can find words and track them for learning. You can practice word learning by playing word games like hangman, scrabble, crossword. This app has a spell-checking tool that can tell correct or wrong spelling for words. Audio pronunciation tools help in listening to the correct sound of words.
HINDI TO ENGLISH DICTIONARY AND TRANSLATION
HinKhoj Dictionary is one of the best and most downloaded app to find meaning and definition in English for Hindi words. Translate Hindi words to English quickly using this app. You can type in Hindi directly and find meaning in Hindi English dictionary. It can help in reading a daily newspaper in English.
VOCABULARY BUILDING FOR COMPETITIVE EXAMS
HinKhoj dictionary provides flashcards, educational vocabulary building videos, word banks for professionals, students, and academics. Students can use the free dictionary to improve vocabulary for SSC, IBPS, Bank PO and various competitive examinations
This app can help in learning both Hindi and English language. Words are provided with proper grammar usage like Noun, Verb, Adjectives, Pronouns, etc. Many idioms are explained via examples. Difficult words are explained with examples and detailed definition. Daily word learning help in building vocabulary for language. Synonym of words helps in knowing similar words and antonym of words help in knowing the opposite meanings. Spell checker can help in avoiding common mistakes. One can track search history and mark words as favourite.
Lakhs of people are connected through our app to help each other in answering questions related to dictionary and translation. Ask our experts to get meaning and translation of sentences in the app.
हिंखोज सबसे अच्छा हिन्दी अंग्रेजी डिक्शनरी (शब्दकोश) है | Hinkhoj dictionary me lakhon shabdkon ke words meaning hai. Kisi bhi shabd ka matlab janiye and angreji sikhe. Mobile par hindi aur angreji shabd ke meaning check karo. Bina internet ke translation kare.
For more information and to use our web dictionary please visit: https://hinkhojdictionary.com
We hope you will like our app and review it on Google Play Store.
Please feel free to contact us on email@example.com for any suggestions.”
4. Hindi ✪ English Dictionary !!
No internet connection required to run this fast and free app after the initial download. Very useful when you have no net connection in phone. No need anymore for a translator or friend for translation to Hindi / English. This Hindi to English Dictionary (हिन्दी अंग्रेजी शब्दकोश) a quick reference / guide with meanings available for almost all words. A light weight app that works offline and gives faster results without any hassle.
Hindi Dictionary App Features:
-Recent & Favourite words
-Word of the day
-Elegant and simple UI for faster results
Offline English – Hindi and Hindi – English Dictionary.
* More than 10,000 words and expressions. It has one of the largest database of words.
* Works without internet! No Internet connection needed
* Voice to text functionality. Don’t type just say
* Auto-complete words
* Share translations by SMS, email, etc.
* You can learn english and hindi using this app.
* The best new Hindi dictionary offline FREE & easy to use.
NOTE: The Devanagari keyboard may not be available in some Android devices.
Advertising: This is a free app & may contain ads. Help us make it the most popular and best rated english hindi dictionary on the store. Thanks.
This app is a quick dictionary and thesaurus with both hindi / english meanings for almost all words in daily use. Both our English to Hindi and Hindi to English dictionaries work in OFFLINE mode. This app provides detailed meanings and thus is best for words learning for kids.”
5. Oxford Hindi Dictionary
“The most authoritative language tool available for the Hindi language of India and across the Indian subcontinent . It provides an extensive coverage of words, phrases, idioms, scientific and technical terms, as well as etymology, definitions, inflections, phrasing, and much more.
The Oxford English Hindi Dictionary app features:
• The latest 2019 Oxford University Press word database
• More than 100 000 entries ranging from classic to modern language usage
• Translate words in any other Android app with the Tap to Translate feature, and do it in style with any of the four colorful themes
• Dark theme for easier look up of words in low light environments.
• Offline mode which allows you to look up words without an internet connection
• “Sort by” function in Favorites
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from Mobisystems, Inc.
SEARCH TOOLS – effortlessly find words thanks to a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.
Designed to provide the most comprehensive experience the dictionary combines several search tools to match or suggest what you are looking for, including:
• Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you
• Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
• Looking for a specific word but don`t know it`s spelled? We`ve got you covered with our automatic “Fuzzy filter” to correct word spelling, as well as “Wild card” (‘*’ or ‘?’) to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
• Camera search – look up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
• Use our Voice search when you don`t know how an entry is spelled
• Tap to Translate entries in other apps
• Share word definitions via installed apps on your device
LEARNING TOOLS – engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• “Favorites” feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
• “Recent” list to easily review already looked-up words
• “Word of the day” section to expand your vocabulary
• Home screen widget which provides words at a glance
Get even MORE with Premium:
• Offline mode – look up words without an internet connection
• Premium support – Get expedited support for any app-related issues