If you are looking for the Best Android App For Family Management to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android App For Family Management that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android App For Family Management, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android App For Family Management
1. Google Family Link
“Try the Family Link parental controls app from Google. Whether your children are younger or in their teens, the Family Link app lets you set digital ground rules remotely from your own device to help guide them as they learn, play, and explore online. For children under 13 (or the applicable age of consent in your country), Family Link also lets you create a Google Account for your child that’s like your account, with access to most Google services.
With Family Link parental controls, you can:
Guide them to good content
• View their app activity – Not all screen time is the same. Help your child make healthy decisions about what they do on their Android device, with activity reports showing how much time they’re spending on their favorite apps. You can see daily, weekly, or monthly reports.
• Manage their apps – Handy notifications let you approve or block apps your child wants to download from the Google Play Store. You can also manage in-app purchases, and hide specific apps on their device, all remotely from your own device.
• Feed their curiosity – It can be hard to figure out what apps are right for your child, so Family Link shows you teacher-recommended apps on Android that you can add directly to their device.
Keep an eye on screen time
• Set limits – It’s up to you to decide the right amount of screen time for your child. Family Link lets you set time limits and a bedtime for their supervised devices, so you can help them find a good balance.
• Lock their device – Whether it’s time to go play outside, have dinner, or just spend time together, you can remotely lock a supervised device whenever it’s time to take a break.
See where they are
• It’s helpful to be able to find your child when they’re on the go. You can use Family Link to help locate them as long as they’re carrying their Android device.
• Family Link’s tools vary depending on your child’s device. See a list of compatible devices at families.google.com/familylink/setup
• While Family Link helps you manage your child’s purchases and downloads from Google Play, they will not need approval to install app updates (including updates that expand permissions), apps you have previously approved, or apps that have been shared in Family Library. Parents should regularly review their child’s installed apps and app permissions in Family Link.
• You should carefully review the apps on your child’s supervised device and disable those you don’t want them to use. Note that you may not be able to disable some pre-installed apps.
• To see the location of your child or teen’s device, it must be powered on, recently active, and connected to the internet.
• Teacher-recommended apps are only available on Android devices in the US to parents of children of certain ages.
• While Family Link provides tools to manage your child’s online experience, it does not make the internet safe. Rather, it is intended to give parents choices about how their kids use the internet, and encourage conversations about internet use.”
2. Norton Family Parental Control
At home, attending school, or on the go, Norton Family helps keep children focused on what’s most important.
• Monitor the sites and content your child views
Make the Web safer for your kids to explore—by keeping you informed of which sites your kids are visiting, and letting you block potentially harmful and inappropriate content.‡
• Set limits on your child’s internet access
Help your kids balance time spent online by scheduling screen time limits for their device usage.‡ This can helps you focus your child on schoolwork and avoid online distractions while remote learning or at bedtime.‡
• Stay informed about your child’s physical location
Use geo-location features in the app to track your child’s location. Receive alerts if you’re your child arrives in or goes beyond areas of interest established by you. 4
Here are some of the Norton Family features parents can use to help protect their child’s online activities.
• Instant Lock
Help your kids take a break by locking the device, so they can re-focus, or join the family at dinner. You can still contact your children and children can still contact each other while the device is in lock mode.
• Web Supervision
Let your kids explore the Web freely, with tools that help you block unsuitable websites while keeping you in the know about which sites they’re visiting. 6
• Video Supervision
See a list of the YouTube and Hulu videos your kids watch on their PCs or mobile devices and even view a snippet of each video, so you know when you need to talk. 3, 6
• Mobile App Supervision
See which apps your kids have downloaded on their Android devices. Choose which ones they can use. 5
• School Time
Remote learning requires the internet, so pausing the internet on your child’s device is not an option. Manage content access to relevant categories and websites to help your child maintain focus while school is in session.
• Alert Me
Stay informed about your child’s location automatically. You can set specific dates and times to receive automatic alerts of the location of a child’s device. 2
‡ Norton Family and Norton Parental Control can only be installed and used on a child’s Windows PC, iOS and Android devices but not all features are available on all platforms. Parents can monitor and manage their child’s activities from any device – Windows PC (excluding Windows 10 in S mode), iOS and Android – via our mobile apps, or by signing into their account at my.Norton.com and selecting Parental Control via any browser.
‡‡ Requires your device to have an Internet/data plan and be turned on.
1 Mobile app must be downloaded separately. However, parents can sign in to my.Norton.com or family.Norton.com and select Parental Control to view their child’s activity and manage settings from any supported browser on any device.
2 Location Supervision features are NOT available in all countries. Visit the feature support page here for details. To work, the child’s device must have Norton Family installed and be turned on.
3 Video Supervision monitors videos that your kids view on YouTube.com. It does not monitor or track YouTube videos that have been embedded in other websites or blogs.
4 Location Supervision requires parent activation before use.
5 Mobile app must be downloaded separately.
6 Norton Family uses AccessibilityService API to collect data about websites viewed through browsers on your child’s device. It is also used to prevent the child from removing permissions without a parent’s authentication.
NortonLifeLock respects your privacy and is dedicated to safeguarding your personal data. See http://www.nortonlifelock.com/privacy for more information.
No one can prevent all cybercrime or identity theft.”
3. Cozi Family Organizer
“Cozi Family Organizer is the surprisingly simple way to manage everyday family life. With a shared calendar, reminders, grocery list and more, Cozi is a 3-time Mom’s Choice Award Winner and The TODAY Show “must-have app” for a better life.
Cozi is free, easy to use, and available from any mobile device or computer.
• Keep track of everyone’s schedules in one place with a simple color-coded calendar
• Set reminders for yourself or others in the family so no one misses practice or an important event
• Send automated daily or weekly agenda emails to any family member
• Subscribe to other calendars you use like your work calendar, school calendars, personal calendars, and team schedules.
SHOPPING LISTS & TO DO LISTS
• Everyone in the family will always know what you need at the grocery store
• See items added by other family members in real time, and never forget the one thing you really need to make dinner
• Create to do lists for anything – a shared to do list for the whole family, chore checklists for the kids, a vacation packing checklist.
• Organize all your recipes in one place that’s accessible anytime, anywhere – at home or at the store
• Add ingredients to your shopping list quickly and schedule meals onto your calendar
• Cook from your phone with helpful features like the no-dim button that keeps your screen on while you’re cooking
Home screen widgets give you quick access to your family calendar, shopping lists and to do lists.
MORE ABOUT COZI
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do items, and recipe box are accessible from any mobile device or computer
• No matter where or how your family signs in to Cozi, everyone will be looking at the same information
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password
• International users please note: This is the U.S. version of Cozi Family Organizer and not all features may function as expected.
All the features listed above are free. Cozi also offers an optional ad-free premium subscription called Cozi Gold which gives you additional features like Birthday Tracker, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications and more.
NOTE: If you experience any problems with your Cozi app, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly at cozi.com/support. We’re unable to help if you only leave a comment in the app store. Our support team is top notch and we want to help you!”
4. “OurHome – chores, rewards, groceries and calendar”
“OurHome is a new and simple way to organize your family. Kids will be motivated to do chores and take responsibility while parents can reward them for their effort. There’s a shared grocery list and a family calendar to keep everyone coordinated. And it’s free to use with no ads and no hidden costs.
– Assign and schedule tasks and chores
– Motivate kids with rewards and goals
– View personal progress and activities
– Add items to the shared grocery list
– Enter events into the family calendar
– Send messages and set reminders
– Stay in sync across unlimited devices
A TRULY TRANSFORMATIVE TASK SYSTEM.
The house is tidy. The pets are fed. The kids are studying quietly. All this without even being asked! Whether it’s housework or homework, OurHome’s gamified tasks system keeps your family humming.
REWARD RESPONSIBILITY. MAXIMIZE MOTIVATION.
Motivated kids are successful kids. By introducing responsibility from an early age you improve your child’s chance of future success. With OurHome, your kids build self-esteem while completing tasks and achieving goals!
CHECK THE CALENDAR. STAY IN SYNC.
Calendars keep everyone coordinated, all batting for the same team. With a monthly view that’s actually made for mobiles, the OurHome calendar is the coordinating companion that you can count on.
SIMPLIFY SHOPPING. GET ALL THE GROCERIES.
Everyone likes returning home to a full fridge and a well-stocked pantry. With OurHome you can easily add grocery items and swipe them off at the store. Save time in the supermarket and never forget the milk again.
A HANDY TOOL, TAILORED TO FAMILIES.
Smartphones are only as smart as their software. So it’s about time families had a handy tool tailored to their particular needs. And a tool that only grows smarter as OurHome learns your family preferences.
We love hearing from our users. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com, or visit http://www.ourhomeapp.com/support
And don’t forget to like us on Facebook:
5. Parental Control App & Location Tracker – FamiSafe
“FamiSafe is the most reliable Screen Time & Location Tracker Parental Control App with features like kids’ location tracking, kids’ screen time limiting, website filtering, game/porn blocking, suspicious photos detecting and suspicious text detecting on social media app like TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and more. 👨👩👧👦 Link and monitor family devices, keep your family safe and happy.
Try for FREE now!
After registration, you can keep using FamiSafe for FREE with screen time, web filter, safe search and more features!
🏆 2021 Family Choice Award Winner. Awarded by Family Choice Awards.
🏆 Best Innovative Tech Product for Children 2021. Awarded by Loved By Parents Award.
🏆 The best family-friendly product. Awarded by Mom’s Choice Award.
🏆 2020 NAPPA Winner. Awarded by National Parenting Product AWARDS.
🏆 Seal of Approval Winner. Awarded by The National Parenting Center.
🏆 MFM Awards 2021 Winners. Awarded by Made For Mums.
🔥 Explicit Contents Detection
-Show explicit contents like porn detected from kid’s device
-Customize the keywords that trigger the detection
🔥 View TikTok History
-View kids’ TikTok history
-Track how much time kids spend on TikTok
🔥 Location Tracker & GPS phone tracker
-Find your kids’ current location to ensure safety
-Track kids’ location history by timeline
-Create a safe zone for tracking kids and get alerts when they break the planned zone
-Find friends, find phones, family search
👍 Phone activity Timeline
-Remotely track phone activities
-View what apps kids install or uninstall
👍 Screen Time Schedule
-Track how much screen time kids spend online
-Remotely screen time schedule daily or weekly app usage
App/Game blocker & Usage
-Block or restrict specific inappropriate apps
-Send instant alert when children try to open blocked apps or games
-Keep track of Youtube kids
Website Filter and Brower History
-Filter websites to shield kids from porn, gamble or other threatening sites
-Track children’s browsing history
Suspicious Photos Detection
-Send instant warnings when detects dangerous pictures in kids’ phone albums
-View Explicit Images directly on parents’ device
Suspicious Text Detection
-Detect risky keywords from search history, received or sent texts on social media app
-Setting keywords you concern about, such as Sex, Violent or Drugs
-Detect WhatsApp, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and more
-Track records of driving speed, driving time, hard braking
-Help teens form good driving habits
-Help drive safe
How to track screen time, find my kids, block app/game/porn, filter websites, detect suspicious things with FamiSafe – Parental Control App & Location Tracker?
1. Install FamiSafe phone screen time tracking app on the device you want to supervise;
2. Register a FamiSafe screen time parental control app account;
3. Start screen time, find my kids, block app/game/porn, filter websites, detect suspicious things and parental control!
What They Say
“I couldn’t believe that I actually regulate the screen time by using a remote app! Wonderful.”- Williams
“FamiSafe is so designed that it controls the kind of apps we get to see in the App Store and this ensures additional safety.” – Robbins
“With the help of FamiSafe, not only can I regulate the net screen time but also set geo fences and be notified if others enter those areas.” – Wallace
If you have any questions, please submit your feedback here:
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER
Wondershare is a global leader in application software development with 6 offices around the globe and 1000+ talented employees. Our 15 leading products are used in over 150 countries worldwide and we have over 2 million active users every month.”