If you are looking for the Best Android App For Finding Business to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android App For Finding Business that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android App For Finding Business, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android App For Finding Business
“Veeqo helps multichannel ecommerce retailers increase their sales. Our software brings all your orders from across all your stores & channels into a single platform. This saves you time logging in and out of multiple systems, and keeps all of your inventory synced across all your stores – eliminating any chance of overselling.
The Veeqo Android app provides retailers with a smarter way of fulfilling customer orders. The entire lifecycle of an order is available right at your fingertips – from the moment an order is received, through to it being shipped.
Multichannel retailers can view all orders received from any of their stores and marketplaces, keep track of sales, update their stock levels, and use their smartphone’s camera as a barcode scanner to perform a variety of time-saving warehouse functions.
To get started, all you need to do is sign up to Veeqo from a web browser. Once you’re set up, all of the power of the Veeqo Android app will be at your fingertips.
Some of the great features on offer in the Veeqo smartphone app include:
– View all sales orders from any of your stores and channels
– Create digital order picking lists from your phone
– Create a new customer order – right in the palm of your hand
– Add internal and customer notes to any order
– View products on the go
– Update stock levels across all of your stores
– View out-of-stock items
– Update sublocation / bin locations for any of your SKUs
– Use your phone’s camera as a barcode scanner
– Scan products on your picking lists
– Carry out stock takes
– View current sales performance for all of your stores
– See sales performance broken down by each channel
– View profit and margin KPIs directly from your phone”
2. PackPoint travel packing list
As Featured In The Washington Post, BBC, LA Times, CNN, Lifehacker, Fast Company’s Co.DESIGN, and The Next Web
“A Travel App That Practically Packs Your Bags For You”
Never Forget Your ______ Again!
PackPoint is a free travel packing list organizer and packing planner for serious travel pros. PackPoint will help you organize what you need to pack in your luggage and suitcase based on length of travel, weather at your destination, and any activities planned during your trip.
Once your packing list is built and organized, PackPoint will save it for you, and then you can choose to share it with your friends and family in case they need help packing too.
Punch in the city you’re going to travel to, the departure date, and the number of nights you’ll be staying there.
PackPoint will organize a packing list and luggage checklist for your luggage that takes into account:
– Business or Leisure travel
– Activities you plan on doing
– What you need for an international trip
– Warm weather clothes
– Cold weather clothes
– An umbrella if the forecast calls for rain
– If you’re willing to repeat wearing basics like shirts and pants
– If you will have access to laundry facilities
Some expert packing organizer user tips:
– Check out the Customize menu within PackPoint for PackPoint’s Premium features
– Connect PackPoint to TripIt and create your packing lists automatically!
– Put the PackPoint widget on your home screen
– Swipe to remove packing list items
– Tap to the right of each item to change its quantity
– Pack smart to avoid airline luggage overage fees
– Create a luggage checklist now, and then edit it later as you pack
Have a feature request or feedback?
Visit http://ideas.packpnt.com or e-mail email@example.com
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/packpoint
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/packpnt @packpnt”
3. Files by Google
“Files by Google is a file management app that helps you:
✨ Free up space with cleaning recommendations
🔍 Find files faster with search and simple browsing
↔️ Share files offline with others, fast and without data
☁️ Back up files to the cloud to save you space on device
FREE UP MORE SPACE
In just a few taps, you can free up space more quickly and easily than ever: Delete old photos and memes from chat apps, remove duplicate files, erase unused apps, clear your cache and more.
CHECK YOUR STORAGE
Use Files to see how much free space is left on your phone and SD card. Easily transfer files to an SD card to free up your phone’s storage, right from the app. Or use the integrated file cleaner to get more space on the phone.
BE IN CONTROL
You will always know what you’re deleting, we don’t hide behind complicated terms and phrases. Select only what you want to remove and keep the rest. It’s your photos, your videos, your files so you are in charge.
BOOST PHONE PERFORMANCE
Use Files to keep enough of memory, so that your phone keeps on running smooth. Regularly, you get a prompt to remove junk or temporary files which helps you get more storage immediately.
Get helpful suggestions of files to erase before you run out of space. The recommendation from Files app get smarter the more you use it.
FIND FILES FASTER
Save time looking for photos, videos, and documents on your phone. Files uses filters rather than folders so your stuff is organized more intuitively. Files by Google is the file manager and storage browser that helps you find what you’re looking for fast.
EASILY MANAGE FILES
Search for your files or simply navigate to them through categories and filters. View, delete, move, rename or share any files. Sort them by file size to understand what’s taking space. Browse all the GIFs your have. Find and share that video you downloaded last week. All of this with few taps.
SHARE FILES OFFLINE
Share your pictures, videos, documents, or apps with others nearby who also have the app. With fast speed up to 480 Mbps, it’s fast, free, and it works without the internet, so it doesn’t cost mobile data. Just pair up your phone with anyone nearby who has Files app.
ENCRYPTED FILE SHARING
Files’s offline file sharing is secured with WPA2 encryption, providing a more secure file transfer. Files app uses Bluetooth to set up encrypted and direct fast wifi connection, so that you can transfer app APK or large files in seconds, send videos or pictures to your friends. Safe and secure.
BACKUP FILES TO THE CLOUD
If you want to keep a file forever, select it from the Files menu and back it up to Google Drive or any other cloud storage app. Save them forever without taking space in your phone.
BACKUP FILES TO THE SD CARD
If you run out of storage on your phone, simply transfer large files or videos to your SD card if you have one. With a few clicks, you can clean up your phone and fully use the SD card. That leaves your internal storage free and your phone faster.
EFFICIENT, EFFECTIVE STORAGE MANAGEMENT
Files app takes less than 10MB of storage on your phone. And there’s no malware or bloatware to affect your phone’s performance.
THREE-IN-ONE TOOL APP
While taking very little storage on your device, Files does three things in one:
1) Free up space – Clean junk files and cache, boost your mobile phone or tablet as you clean up the phone memory and optimize your smartphone performance.
2) Find files fast – Browse your storage and find everything fast without being expert in file management.
3) Share files – Send pictures, share videos, transfer large files or app apks. All of this with super fast speed with rate up to 480 Mbps over an encrypted direct wifi network.”
4. Trello: Manage Team Projects
Trello helps teams move work forward.
Trello is the flexible work management tool that empowers all teams to plan, track, and accomplish their work, their way.
Whether you’re planning a website design project, managing weekly meetings, or onboarding a new employee, Trello is infinitely customizable and flexible for every type of work.
With Trello you can:
Manage projects, tasks, meetings, and more
* Free your brain from remembering all the to-dos with Trello’s customizable-yet-simple boards, lists, and cards.
* Easily see what work you have to do today and what’s coming up with Calendar view.
* Quickly size up project status and team progress with Timeline view.
* No matter where work gets done, at events or in the field, visualize your tasks with Map view.
Create and update tasks from anywhere
* Go from idea to action in seconds–create cards for tasks and follow their progress to completion.
* Add checklists, labels, and due dates, and always have the most up-to-date view on project progress.
* Upload images and documents, or quickly add website links to cards to contextualize your work.
Share and collaborate with your team
* Assign tasks and keep everyone in the loop as work is handed off.
* Break down big tasks with oh-so-satisfying checklists: Check things off the list, and watch that status bar go to 100% complete.
* Collaborate and track feedback of your work with comments—emoji reactions included!
* Share files by attaching them onto a card so the right attachments stay with the right tasks.
Move work forward—even on the go
* To stay up-to-date no matter where you are, turn on push notifications and stay informed when cards are assigned, updated, and completed.
* Trello works offline! Add information to your boards and cards at any time and it will be saved for when you need it.
* Easily access your boards and create cards from your phone’s main screen with a Trello widget.
No more going back and forth through endless email chains or looking for that spreadsheet link to update the status of a project on your phone. Sign up for Trello today—it’s free!
For more ideas on how to use Trello, visit: www.trello.com/guide
We value transparency and will ask for permissions to access: Camera, Microphone, Contacts and Photo Library Usage.”
5. FreshBooks -Invoice+Accounting
The all-new FreshBooks App allows small business owners to work anywhere on the go by: invoicing clients, recording expenses and tracking time.
Still using FreshBooks Classic? You can find our App by searching in the Play Store for FreshBooks Classic.
The all-new FreshBooks is accounting software that makes running your small business easy, fast and secure — all in the cloud. Freshbooks is ridiculously easy to use on any Android device. Built by FreshBooks, the app is designed with simplicity in mind and trusted by millions of small business owners.
The brand-new app is now designed to make your accounting simple, fast and secure. FreshBooks helps you and your business save time and look more professional, so you get paid faster.
FreshBooks Small Business Accounting Features
• Look Professional: Create professional invoices in seconds that help you get paid in a flash. Say hello to painless invoicing.
• Accept Online Payments: Accept credit cards online and get paid quickly and securely, directly from your invoice.
• Keep Automatic Payment Records: Payments are automatically recorded so you don’t have to worry about your accounting.
• Track Expenses: Capture expenses on-the-go by snapping photos of receipts right from your mobile device. Make shoeboxes full of receipts a thing of the past.
• Client Conversations: It’s easier than ever to keep all your business conversations in one place. Stay in touch with your clients wherever you are without leaving the app.
• Time Tracking: Track your time and be confident that you’re billing the right amount on your invoice with an easy, at-a-glance breakdown of your billable hours.
With the all-new FreshBooks mobile app, your small business can travel anywhere with you. Create invoices on-the-go, get paid online and capture expense receipts from your mobile device; no more time wasted billing in Excel or Word.
With the FreshBooks mobile accounting app, you can also access all your invoices from any device, backed-up and synced in the cloud… so you can check in on your business from anywhere. It’s packed with powerful, easy-to-use accounting and invoicing features — meaning you’ll spend less time on billing and more time running your business.
Accounting On-the-Go or In the Office
Because FreshBooks lives in the cloud, it seamlessly and securely stays in sync across all your devices. Any updates you make from the FreshBooks mobile accounting app will automatically appear in the online desktop version, which features robust reporting options to help you track your business and make tax time easy. Your accountant will thank you.
Plus, if you need a helping hand, FreshBooks’ award-winning Customer Support team is here to help. Give them a call and within three rings, you’ll have access to a real human who is here to help you with any questions you might have.
The FreshBooks accounting app is free to try for 30 days.
Terms of Service: https://www.freshbooks.com/policies/terms-of-service
Ready to Start a Free Trial of FreshBooks?
Download FreshBooks and enjoy a free, unlimited 30-day trial to start sending invoices, getting paid online and capturing expense receipts right away. No credit card required and you can cancel at any time.
Questions about our app or even questions about how it can work in your daily accounting and invoicing needs?
Give our Support Rockstar Team a shout at 1-866-303-6061 or send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.”