If you are looking for the Best Android App For Focus Stacking to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android App For Focus Stacking that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android App For Focus Stacking, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android App For Focus Stacking
1. Snap Camera HDR
Now with 4K 16×9 video recording on the Nexus 5 running Lollipop
Snap Camera lets you take pictures and record video with a single click, no cluttered preview screen, just the two buttons you really need and a dial to select the camera mode you want.
If you want to test this camera before buying, please install the trial version..
The trial version has all the features of the paid app but will only start immediately in Airplane mode.
Snap Camera has a simple, powerful user interface featuring:
* Touch to focus
* Pinch to zoom
* Swipe to review
* Long press to adjust photo settings with the photo controller.
The photo controller includes settings for:
* Colour and Contrast (if supported by the hardware).
* Silent Shutter
* Burst Mode
* Self Timer
* Stable Shot
* Panorama mode
* Flash mode
* Grid lines
* Fast picture mode
* Additional Settings
The additional settings menu gives you access to many extra settings.
* Picture and Video Size
* Scene mode
* Self Timer delay
* Burst Mode settings
* Time Lapse
* Still and Video Focus Modes
* JPEG Quality
* Scene Detection
* Video Bitrate, Format and Codec
* Audio Settings
The photo editor lets you:
* Enhance Details
* Enhance Contrast (Ambiance)
* Add colour effects
* Add a border
* Crop, Rotate, Mirror
* Add image effects
* Histogram Modification
– You can see what effects will be applied and undo an effect at any time from the history menu
– Share an image with any other app such as Facebook or Google+ by clicking on the share icon
– Create panoramas by selecting the panorama icon (Android 4.0 and above)
– Fast picture mode instantly captures photos at the preview resolution.
– Capture still snapshots during video recording (if supported)
– Use the volume buttons to focus and take a picture or zoom
– Auto torch mode for low light video recording
– Use the advanced video settings to record video in resolutions not allowed by other cameras.
– Stable shot mode only takes a photo when the camera is completely still
High Dynamic Range (HDR)
HDR is a feature that lets you take pictures of scenes with very dark and very light areas. The app takes multiple photos at different exposures and combines them to make one HDR photo. The app can optionally save the original exposures and open an HDR editor.
See here for details of HDR:
Some features are only available on newer devices.
Camera apps are notoriously difficult to make compatible with all hardware.
Please install and test the trial version first before you buy the paid app.
Please visit our website for tips and more details about the settings and features.
There is a discussion forum here:
Please use this to report bugs, ask questions and suggest new features. Remember to say which device you have and which Android version it is running.
This app will install 2 icons in your launcher, one for the Gallery and one for the Camera. Some launchers also put the Gallery icon on your home screen.
Note that most android 4.4 devices do not allow apps to store data on an external sd card except to an area that is deleted when the app in uninstalled. From the storage location dialog, select “external sd card” to use this area. But remember that if you uninstall the app all your photos will be deleted.
To try a beta version of the app, click here after you have bought it:
Check out our great video to see Snap Camera in action.”
2. Picture Scan App by Photomyne
“Photomyne is the fastest and easiest way to turn photographs into live digital records and share them with others. Download to see the magic of powerful scanning action, built with cutting edge AI technology.
This free app offers a taste of what Photomyne has to offer. Use it for basic photo scanning, to see if it suits your needs (before deciding if you wish to upgrade).
SIMPLY HOLD & CAPTURE – SCANNER WILL DO THE REST
* Scan multiple physical photographs in a single shot.
* Scan an entire photo album in minutes.
* The photo scanner auto-detects picture boundaries, auto-rotates sideways pics, crops, restores colors and saves them into a digital album.
EDIT AND CURATE YOUR COLLECTION OF MEMORIES
* Add details to albums and photos (locations, dates and names)
* Add audio recording
* Apply color filters & colorize B&W photos
SAVE & SHARE YOUR REDISCOVERED MEMORIES
* Save photos to your mobile device or computer
* Share your scanned photos via a web link
* Create gifts with your scanned photos such as photo collages and slideshows
USE SCANNED PHOTOS TO MAKE SPECIAL EVENTS TRULY UNFORGETTABLE:
* Add a dose of nostalgia to reunions
* Honor memorials with photo memories
* Celebrate anniversaries with old photos
* Add an element of surprise to birthdays
OPTIONAL IN-APP UPGRADE:
For unlimited use, consider purchasing an optional paid plan (in-app purchase).
Here are the premium features you get with a paid plan:
1. Scan, save & share to the max – Unlimited scanning, sharing and saving to your device or computer in print quality
2. Access anytime, anywhere – Unlimited photo backup, access on other devices and online, and free up space on your device
3. Unlimited enhancements – Enjoy unrestricted photo design effects and creations such as B&W photo colorization and more
The app offers an optional paid plan via monthly/yearly auto-renewing subscriptions**, as well as a One-Time plan which is paid for by a single upfront payment (valid for 2 years). These offer unlimited access to the premium mentioned above.
Got any questions? We’d love to connect: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Automatic Background Changer
This app is an automatic background changer. You can cut out background from any photo and change the background of your photo.
Background eraser can automatically remove background from photos or you can use eraser tool for photos to erase objects from photos by yourself.
This background eraser is very easy to use.
Why is this app better than thousands of others? 🤔
It is really automatic and uses neural network to automatically cut out everything except people/cats/dogs on the photo. In the most cases you don’t have to use an eraser tool by yourself.
This auto photo background changer looks nice, very easy to use and very fast. You can replace background in just few seconds.
★ Automatic background eraser and remover. It can erase background from photo and remove unwanted objects from photos.
★ Save and share a photo without background.
★ Change picture background with a one of predefined images or replace background with your own picture.
★ You can make awesome collages very fast using this background image editor. For example, you can crop head on body or change photo background to some cool picture.
How to use the automatic background changer?
1. Choose a photo from your gallery.
2. Crop photo as much as possible to get a picture of better quality.
3. Wait for the magic to happen. If there are no people on the photo, the app can’t do anything, but you can use an eraser tool to cut out photo. (Now it can also cut out background from photos of cats and dogs, not only people! 🐱)
4. Use an eraser tool to edit a photo and erase unwanted objects from photo.
5. Select any background that you want from gallery and change photo background.
6. Make a collage and share.
If you enjoy this photo background eraser, please, honestly rate “Automatic Background Changer” on Google Play and give us your review. 🙏
If you don’t like something, please, let us know about! We really appreciate your support!
Contact us in review section on Google Play or email: email@example.com
Thank you for using our app!”
4. Motion Stacks – Image Stacking
Motion Stacks is an image processing app that combines a series of images into a long exposure image. It utilises composite long exposure technique to create long exposure image with motion blur effect that is equivalent to minutes or even hours of long exposure. Simply import series of images into the app, and it will process them into a final long exposure image.
– Stack images with motion blur
– Full resolution (premium)
* Disclaimer: This app doesn’t use camera to take photos, it only does image processing on images in the phones.”
5. “PhotoStack – Convert, resize, and watermark images”
• Import images from your device, a URL, or cloud services
• Set options like a maximum size and a name pattern
• Choose between multiple image formats
• Create and apply watermarks to your images
• Package exported images into a ZIP file, or send them to any installed app
• Fully open-source, anyone can look at the code
PhotoStack is also available for other platforms by visiting photostack.app in the web browser.
PhotoStack uses components from jQuery, Bootstrap, FileSaver.js, canvas-toBlob.js, JSZip, and Modernizr.
Icon is from the Oranchelo icon theme.”