If you are looking for the Best Android App For Gardening to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android App For Gardening that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android App For Gardening, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android App For Gardening
1. Garden Manager : Plant Alarm
Why don’t you try making a vegetable garden and planting lettuce, peppers or other vegetables?
You can keep track of their growing progress and share it via Facebook or Twitter.
Buy flowerpots, get outside, feel and enjoy the clean air.
‘Garden Manager’ will help a lot.
1. Various alarms
– You will never forget to water your plants again.
– You can set alarms for fertilizing, spraying pesticide and so on. Custom tasks are also available.
– When you set the alarm, it will remind you on time.
2. Plant photo log
– Take pictures of and make notes about your treasured plants.
– When you sow and harvest seeds, you can experience the fun of writing notes about them and keeping track of the growing progress observed in your garden.
– If you write the widths / heights of your plants in each log, you can see them on the graph.
– You can brag about your logs to your friends via facebook, twitter and so on.
– Or ask them why your plants are withering.
4. Finding nearby florists
– You can find florists near you.
* TIPS: If the app locks up on you when adding photos, disable photo cropping. – Jesse Oliver –
* Are there any problems?
* Please contact us
2. Sowing Calendar – Gardening
A sow / harvest guide that will help you with your gardening throughout the year.
All the information you need in order to successfully grow the most popular vegetables in your region.
What people sow near me
Check what people sow near you and make the correct decision about when to sow.
Check the progress of your seedlings, keep a daily diary, photos, statistics and many more!
Add your plants
Add to index your own, fully customisable, plants and varieties.
Pests and Diseases
Find useful info about your plants’ health and how to manage pests and diseases. Use P&D finder to identify any Pests & Diseases.
Moon & Sun
Since ancient times, many old-time gardeners are using the moon phases and sun info to plant.
Set your own reminders and never miss a sowing/harvest or other actions again!
Change the initial sowing / harvest months according to your needs and keep personal notes for any vegetable.
Save/Restore or Sync your data between the app and the cloud.
Set coordinates once and access the 7-day weather forecast for your location.
Get weekly clickable notifications with important tips about your plants.
This application contains advertises”
Plantifier is a free community based plant image recognition app. It allows you to upload a photo of an unknown plant. The users of the MyGarden.org community behind this free tool will try to recognise the plant photo as soon as possible and give you an answer to your question!
Also try out our web based version via http://www.plantifier.com
Already more than 200.000 people have uploaded a photo of an unknown plant for recognition !
4. PictureThis – Plant Identifier
PictureThis helps more than 70,000,000 users identify, learn, and enjoy all kinds of plants: flowers, trees, succulents, cacti and more!
When you take a walk during sunny days, have you ever come across a beautiful flower you would know more about? When you’re doing gardening work, have you ever needed tips on plant caring? Simply take a photo of the plant, PictureThis answers all the questions for you.
PictureThis is capable of identifying 17,000+ plant species with accuracy of 98%, better than most human experts. With revolutionary artificial intelligence engine, it’s constantly learning from experts and specialists, identify more and better everyday. And now it’s all at your fingertips! Picture this plant, and enjoy!
– Instantly identify thousands of plants, flowers, and trees with advanced artificial intelligence
– Learn about plants and discover beautiful plant pictures taken by our users around the world
– Get suggestions and advice from a network of friendly horticulture specialists
–Plant care tips and water reminders, help you better grow your lovely plants
– Easy-to-use interface with friendly guides, help you get the best photo
– Quickly and easily share your photos with a growing community of plant lovers
– Keep track of all the plants, trees, and flowers you identify in your own personal collection
PictureThis team hopes to build a vibrant community for plant lovers and help more people know more about plants.
CONNECT WITH US
5. What’s that flower?
“Have you ever wondered what is the name of a beautiful flower you have just seen in the park? What’s that flower? will help you to find it out. Choose flower’s color, habitat and number of petals and your options are narrowed from more than 1000 to couple of dozens. Then scroll the list and choose the right one. Read about it and enjoy power of knowledge. Be the wise one.
Internet connection is required to run this application!
In app purchase:
– search by photo
– offline mode
– custom filter – change order or number of filters.
– search in English or Latin names or in taxonomy
– remove ads”