If you are looking for the Best Android App For Gps Tracking to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Android App For Gps Tracking that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Android App For Gps Tracking, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Android App For Gps Tracking
1. Time Tracking App TimeCamp
“Log your time, create new tasks and generate important reports on the go with updated TimeCamp mobile app.
Start timer with just one tap and track time to your existing projects or create new ones wherever you are – on your way to the office or home. You can also fill in your timesheet manually, make important notes to tasks that may come in handy in your next meeting. View and edit your timesheet and plan your next day. Browse reports to keep finger on the pulse .
Try simple time tracking and timesheets. Spend more time on important work and less time on data collection you should need later.
– Tap to start or stop tracking time from every place on earth
– Alternatively create time entries manually
– Generate reports of your time
– Browse your projects and tasks
– Log your time offline
– Easily make notes on every time entry you are working on
– Edit time entries with just a few clicks
– Mark time entry as billable or non-billable
– Browse and edit your historical data or plan your future”
2. Mobile App Cost Calculator – Redbytes
“Redbytes mobile app cost calculator gives a detailed estimation for the development of your mobile app according to your requirements. It is delivered to your mail id or your phone as sms (pdf link).
If you are thinking about creating a mobile app, a few questions come into your mind such as:
• How much is the cost to create an app?
• How to calculate the cost?
• What is the price difference in creating an app in cross-platform and native?
• How much would it cost to hire a developer?
You can find answers to such questions using the Redbytes cost calculator app. It provides you estimations that are more than 80% accurate based on the requirements you share.
Each estimate is prepared using your inputs about various factors that affect the development effort of an app.
These factors include:
• Software platform
• Version of OS
• Features and Functionalities
• UX/ UI
• Native or cross-platform
• Backend and Testing
• App publishing and Maintenance
Apart from the general questions that provide you with a primary estimate, you can opt for a more accurate estimate by answering more questions. This is an app-exclusive feature. You won’t find it in the web version of the cost calculator.
Features of Mobile App Cost Calculator:
• Easy sign-in via social media profile or email id
• Helps new entrepreneurs to know the estimate while planning
• Estimation according to requirements
• Allows users to select the platform for the app development
• Provides approximate cost and timeline for development
• Estimate cost to hire a developer
Hire an App Developer
If you want to hire an app developer to work with you at your own pace and convenience, you can learn how much it will cost you. You can choose app developers of different skills and experience for different duration and get estimates.
This app itself is a cross platform product that is developed in React Native, and showcases the app development ability of Redbytes.
The Redbytes Mobile App Cost Calculator is a great tool that will help you understand the estimated cost of converting your simple idea into an amazing app. As an aspiring app creator, it would give you an idea about how much funds would be required for your venture
Introducing Red Line (Toll Free Call Support)
Toll-free International Calls– with Red-Line, all app users can make calls free of cost irrespective of their location.
Past Calls – View past calls made and received on Red Line in a neatly laid out interface.
Call Scheduling – Users can now schedule calls to discuss about requirements in detail, suiting their convenience.
OTP Verification – User phone number gets validated using OTP to ensure users are called back and attended to even if our executives are busy while users call.
Push Notification– New push notifications to notify and remind users about scheduled calls.”
Send a Glympse to let friends and family know you are on your way. Request a Glympse from a colleague who is always running late. Set up a Glympse group for your family reunion.
Those you share with can view your Glympse from any web-enabled device, no sign-up required!
Download Glympse today!
+ Easy: no sign-up required
+ Safe: your Glympse automatically expires
+ Live: share location in real time with dynamic map
+ Open: share with anyone – no app required to view
+ Passive: runs in the background
+ Global: works anywhere you have GPS and a data connection
Use Glympse to:
+ coordinate a social night out with friends
+ let your spouse know your ETA when you’ll be home from work
+ let your family know you are safe while running or cycling
+ find friends at a concert festival
+ provide a courtesy notice with ETA to a client when stuck in traffic
+ share a charity run route with followers on Facebook or Twitter
+ direct emergency or roadside personnel to you quickly
~~~ AWARDS & PRESS ~~~
+ 2014 Webby Award Winner
+ “[Glympse] is one of those apps that’s ingenious in its simplicity, insanely handy to have around, and just a little bit fun to boot.” – CNET Reviews
+ “Glympse: The Coolest Thing Your Smartphone Can Do” – Fast Company
+ Named one of “15 Best Mobile Apps of 2011” – Mashable
• We LOVE TO HEAR FROM CUSTOMERS. If you have an issue or suggestion, please send us a note using the “Send us Feedback” feature in the app under Settings.”
MapFactor Navigator is a free GPS navigation app with free offline maps from OpenStreetMaps (incl. free monthly maps update). Navigate without an internet connection in more than 200 countries. Intuitive voice turn-by-turn navigation, speed limits, camera warnings and other useful features.
Key features of MapFactor GPS Navigation app:
– voice navigation in various languages
– door-to-door route planning
– overview of the upcoming maneuver and distance shown on the screen
– free offline maps with postcodes (full GB postcodes) installed on your device or SD card
– points of interest
– speed limit and camera warnings
– favorite routes and places
– 2D/3D mode allows realistic visual maps display
– day/night map mode
– routing modes for car, bus, truck, pedestrian, bicycle, motocycle, mobilehome
– route avoidance – block off certain road from your route
– maps rotate in driving direction or north up
– customization possibilities
– Android Auto connectivity
– professional TomTom maps
– Premium Features: Alternative routes, Head-Up Display, No ads, App color themes
– Live HD Traffic info (80+ countries)
– Online Search
– Remote commands
OSM maps are created by community of volunteers at www.osm.org and are updated every month for FREE.
Navigator Truck (TomTom maps) for large vehicles avoids restrictions like low bridges and narrow lanes.
MapFactor also makes the popular NavigatorFREE GPS navigation software for PC, Pocket PC, WinCE and iOS.
For help or feedback to our GPS navigation email email@example.com.
— OpenStreetMaps: Available free maps: —
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Isle Of Man
United Kingdom Postcode – Ordnance Survey
Antigua And Barbuda
British Virgin Islands
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
St Pierre And Miquelon
Turks And Caicos Islands
Trinidad And Tobago
Wallis And Futuna
D.Rep. of Timor Leste
Union Of Myanmar
United Arab Emirates
Fed. States Of Micronesia
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Central African Rep.
D.Rep. of The Congo
Sao Tome And Principe
5. FollowMee GPS Tracker: Locate & Track Your Device
“FollowMee GPS Tracker converts your Android mobile device (phone or tablet) into a GPS tracking device. Installing this app to the device that you want to track, you can monitor its whereabouts when you login to the FollowMee.com web site. Using this app, you can track your family phones, company mobile devices, or your employee phones. You can use this app for personal or business purpose.
* Location Monitor
Simply login to the FollowMee.com web site on your desktop or mobile browser. You can view last known location for free. Geo-fence, mileage report, location sharing, state residency reporting, and other tracking services are available on the web site.
* Data Privacy
We don’t serve ad in this mobile app or on the FollowMee.com web site. We don’t share your data with outside parties.
* Configurable App Settings
By default, this app tracks every 5 minutes. You can adjust this interval setting to enable more real-time tracking. You can enable tracking schedule, or even a password protected lock screen. Business users can use MDM to deploy this app and its settings to the remote devices.
* Tracking Multiple Devices
You can track multiple devices in your account, including devices of other mobile platforms (iOS and Windows). All your devices are shown on the same map.
* Business Features
This app is optimized for business users. You can group your devices based on functional group or geographic location. You can use delegate account for the group leader to access only his group of devices. You can use MDM for app deployment. We offer API, email report, extended history etc. for business users.
* On-Demand Update Remotely
On the FollowMee.com web site, you can send a command to this mobile app to force a location update.
* Opt-in Sharing
Your location data is protected by your account credential. But you can opt-in to share your location through a URL. You can also embed your map on your web site.
* No-Internet Contingency
Cellular or Wifi connection is required to upload location data to the FollowMee server. When connection is interrupted, the app continues to track and data is saved in device storage. When connection resumes, data is then uploaded. After that, your map will show up-to-date data.
For explanation of required app permissions, see this link: http://www.followmee.com/m/FAQ.aspx#androidpermission”
6. Google Maps
“Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped and hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic, and transit info, and explore local neighborhoods by knowing where to eat, drink and go – no matter what part of the world you’re in.
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closures
Discover places and explore like a local
• Discover local restaurant, events, and activities that matter to you
• Know what’s trending and new places that are opening in the areas you care about
• Decide more confidently with “Your match,” a number on how likely you are to like a place
• Group planning made easy. Share a shortlist of options and vote in real-time
• Create lists of your favorite places and share with friends
• Follow must-try places recommended by local experts, Google, and publishers
• Review places you’ve visited. Add photos, missing roads and places.
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, malls and stadiums
* Some features not available in all countries
* Also available for Wear OS
* Navigation isn’t intended to be used by oversized or emergency vehicles”
7. Life360: Find Family & Friends
From real-time location updates to keep everyone coordinated, to Crash Detection and 24/7 Roadside Assistance, Life360 is designed to free families from everyday worries. Our range of Driving Safety, Digital Safety, Location Safety, and Personal Safety features are there to keep our members safe every step of the way.
Explore Life360 for free
Download Life360 today and protect each family member with advanced driving, digital, and location safety features. Stay on top of everyone’s comings and goings with advanced Location Sharing, two days of Location History, and two Place Alerts. Plus, you’ll get free Crash Detection for the car, and Data Breach Alerts to keep your family’s information safe online.
When you choose a LIfe360 membership plan, your family has access to premium features including 24/7 Roadside Assistance, SOS alerts for anytime you find yourself in an uneasy situation, Travel Support, ID Theft Protection, and so much more.
Explore our different plans to find the one that fits your family’s size and life stage and try it for free for 7 days free. Whichever plan you choose, rest easy knowing that your features will cover each family member.
• 24/7 Roadside Assistance
• ID Theft Protection
• Disaster Response
• Medical Assistance
• All of Gold, and more…
• 30 days of Location History
• Unlimited Place Alerts
• Individual Driver Reports
• Crash Detection + Dispatch
• All of Silver, and more…
• 5 Place Alerts to stay in step
• 7 days of Location History
• $100 in Stolen Phone Coverage
• Family Driving Summary
Disclaimer: Continued usage of location services while the app is in the background can excessively drain battery. With that in mind, our algorithms always keep battery usage to a minimum, even while you drive!”