If you are looking for the Best Android App For Graphs to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android App For Graphs that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android App For Graphs, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android App For Graphs
1. 3D Charts
● ● ● ad-free ● ● ●
Get dozens of high end Charting types in 3D and 2D, landscape and portrait:
FREE Percentage Charts:
● staggered Column
● staggered Cylinder
WATERMARKED (yet fully functional) Combination Charts:
● Surface (colored by series or by height/region)
● floating Area
● floating Column (Renko as single series)
● floating Cylinder
FREE Radar and Polar:
All charts are highly customizable, set your own colors load pictures and logos as background and save the graph as image rendered in 3D to Android’s photo gallery. Export your charts as high quality PNG file with transparency (good for graphic designers). Use your own chart photos as attachment or upload. It’s great for mobile blogging and for social sites … boost your data analysis.
This app is the enhancement for your mobile office and journalism and press reporting on the move. It’s loaded with features for science development and research. The isometric 3D projection makes data comparison easy and yet it’s very eye-catching. 3D Charts is an essential tool you don’t want to miss.
Set number prefix like ‘$ € £ ¥’ or suffix like ‘t’ for tonnes. UTF-8 font support. So type Chinese Korean Arabic Hebrew if you like. ÇÖéØ
Scaling (official SI abbreviations) font size bold number precision can be set. 3D-2D aspect ratio and width / height slider.
Yes, the data can be exported to Android’s clipboard, copy and paste. All data is automatically saved. ‘Save As’ project option.
Intuitive User interface. Test play and plug and see for yourselves. To become professional with the 3D Charts app it’s highly recommended to read the online user manual thoroughly, go: http://www.advance-media.com/3D_Charts_mobile
Tablets with big screens are welcome!
Wishing fun with mobile 3D charting, be convincing, be successful! Make your statistic count!”
2. Graph Maker
“Bar-Charts, Bubble-Charts, Pie-Charts and Line-Charts are a great way to communicate information visually. The Graph Maker helps you to create, design and share your own charts within minutes. Perfectly suitable for making business charts and professional reporting. With its intuitive design and controls The Graph Maker is the best App for mobile graph creation.
The Graph Maker is completely free of advertisements, has all features enabled and only a limitation regarding values/datasets. To remove this limitation, the proversion can be purchased within the app.
++ Chart-Types ++
++ Features ++
– Individual color settings for each data
– Individual annotation settings
– Individual axis and value labeling
– Add a limit line to your graphs
– Individual text size and text color for each chart
– Fast data import via CSV-files
– Import and Export charts via CHART- or CSV-files
– Copy existing charts for different versions and small adjustments
– Individual chart design
– Share your charts directly via Messaging-Apps or E-Mail
– Save your charts for later use and modifications
– See your changes immediately – dynamic and permanent chart redrawing
Just give it a try. If you miss any features or find bugs, don’t hesitate to contact us. We are willing to help our customers, add more features and improve The Graph Maker.”
3. Chart Maker – Create graphs and charts
“App to create graphs and charts. Easily create beautiful graphs and charts on your smartphone or tablet. The Chart Maker app has many different graphs to display your data. You can create both regular charts and pie charts. Simply select the appropriate schedule and add data to it. All created graphs and charts will be stored in the application. You can always edit a saved graph or chart, add data to it, or delete it.
Creating graphs and charts is incredibly easy!
The application has the most simple and intuitive interface. The application does not have many strange buttons, so you can easily create your first chart! All created graphics you can immediately send or save in PNG or PDF format. The application also provides the ability to quickly print your graphs.
Key features of the Chart Maker app:
– create a schedule
– create chart
– save your graphics in PDF or PNG format
– quickly print your schedule from your phone
– send your schedule or publish it on social networks
– store graphics in the phone memory
Types of graphs and charts that you can create:
– Pie chart (Pie)
– horizontal bar graph (Horizontal Bar)
– Vertical bar graph (Vertical Bar)
– Graphs in the form of lines (Line)
– Stacked bar graph (Stacked Bar)
– polar diagram (Polar Area)
– Radar chart (Radar)
– Donut chart (Doughnut)
Create incredibly beautiful graphs and charts with this application. Sends your created graphs to friends or save on your device!”
4. Simple graph maker
This application is a wrapper for Chart.js on Android.”
5. GeoGebra Graphing Calculator
• Plot functions, polar and parametric curves
• Experience transformations with sliders
• Get special points of functions: roots, min, max, intersections
• Do regression with best-fit lines
• Search for free learning activities directly from our app
• Save and share your results with friends and teachers
If you also want to solve equations or find derivatives and integrals, please try our CAS calculator app.
We’d love to hear from you: send us your questions or feedback via Twitter @geogebra or to email@example.com”