If you are looking for the Best Android App For Guitar Chord to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Android App For Guitar Chord that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Android App For Guitar Chord, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Android App For Guitar Chord
1. Songsterr Guitar Tabs & Chords
“With Songsterr you can learn more than 500,000 high-quality guitar, bass and drum tabs & chords with interactive playback and high quality realistic guitar sound. If you purchase the full access, you also will get all the powers of tab player: slow down, loop, solo mode, playing along mode.
Tabs & Chords
• Huge catalogue of accurate tabs from Songsterr.com. Instant access to 500,000 tabs & chords.
• High transcription quality. There is only one version of tab per song.
• Legality. Music creators get paid.
• Multiple instruments. Most songs have tabs for each individual instrument (guitar, bass, drums, vocal, etc).
• Realistic Guitar Engine. Learn and play along with Songsterr.
• Multi-speed playback. Slow down the track to learn difficult parts. (Premium only)
• Mute current track. Just play along the backing track. (Premium only)
• Loop. Play selected measures over and over again. (Premium only)
• Offline mode. View and play previously opened tabs offline.
• Solo. Hear just the instrument you are learning. (Premium only)
• Count in. Gives you time to prepare yourself. (Premium only)
• History. Instantly access tabs you viewed recently.
• Favorites. Quickly access your favorite tabs and sync them to the website.”
2. Ultimate Guitar: Chords & Tabs
Search for any song by type, difficulty, tuning, and rating.
Focus on guitar techniques or discover songs for particular moments with collections from professional guitarists.
Play 15,000+ popular songs in their original sound with Tonebridge Guitar Effects.
• Explore guitar, bass & ukulele chords, tabs, and lyrics for more than 800,000 songs
• Get offline access to favorite tabs
• Switch to left-handed mode
• Put together tab collections and compile your favorite tabs in playlists
• Edit chords, lyrics or change tabs in other ways to fit your requirements with Personal tabs
• Watch videos to refresh songs in your memory or use it as a backing track
• Set the most suitable font style and size for the tab
• Enjoy dark mode for a gig
With Pro account:
• Play songs note by note, at a pace that suits you best using interactive tabs (Tab Pro)
• Jam with over 7,000 HQ tabs that include backing tracks and synchronized lyrics
• Hit the right tempo with metronome
• Use the built-in guitar tuner to achieve the right sound
• Transpose songs to the tone that suits you
• Choose the most comfortable chord variation from the world’s biggest library of chords
• Make a difficult song easier with the simplify function
• Use autoscroll to avoid distractions during your practice
• Share, print, and export the most important songs
Problems or feedback?
We strive for excellence, and we’re always eager to improve your Tabs experience! Please do not post bug reports or feature requests as a review. Let us help you in person – contact development team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll do our best to meet your requests.
Stay in touch:
You can read our terms of service at https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/about/tos.htm”
3. Guitar Chords Book
Interactive guitar reference – AUDIO
200+ screens .
Touch and play.
Easy to use guitar chords book – chord finder, great for beginners.
Handy app for those essential guitare chords.
minor, major, suspended, dominant, diminished, power chords, hendrix guitare chords.
Multilingual: French, English, Spanish and German, Russian ,Portuguese, Japanese, Hindi, Chinese.”
4. Tuner – gStrings
It will let you tune any musical instrument (violin, viola, violoncello, bass, guitar, piano, wind instruments, your own voice/singing).
1. multiple built-in instruments and tunings,
2. support for user-defined custom tunings,
3. a long list of built-in temperaments (just, pythagorean, meantone, comma, etc.),
4. support for user-defined custom temperaments,
5. orchestra tuning (shifting/redefining tone frequencies),
6. pitch pipe,
and many more.
If you were looking for a guitar tuner, try it!
(*) the INTERNET permission is used for ads only.
(**) most of the historic temperaments were included courtesy of NetCat AG.”
5. AmpliTube UA
“***IMPORTANT: The AmpliTube UA app requires the iRig UA hardware interface to function properly. Other iRig interfaces, such as iRig 2, will not work properly with the app. For more information on iRig UA, visit www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigua.***
Your guitar tone on your Android phone – A complete professional guitar & bass multi-effects processor for all Android smartphone and tablet devices
AmpliTube UA is the revolutionary free companion app to iRig UA. It lets you turn any Android device* into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass multi-effects processor. With it, you can enjoy the high-quality sonic sculpting flexibility that’s made AmpliTube the go-to app for mobile musicians. Now you can finally harness the power of AmpliTube’s massive and expandable collection of ultra-realistic virtual amplifiers, stompbox effects, cabinets and more on your Android phone, no matter what make or model it is.
AmpliTube UA is a free and comes with a complete assortment of meticulously recreated virtual versions of some of the most coveted gear on the planet. It comes with 21 pieces of gear (free for iRig UA users), that can be expanded up to 43 by in-app purchases. You get 9 effects: Noise Filter, Delay, Overdrive, Wah, Chorus, Flanger, Phazer and Octave (plus Distortion upon registration). You can then use these stomps with 5 amplifiers with matching cabinets: Lead, Clean, Bass, Crunch and Metal. You even get two microphones (dynamic and condenser) that you can use to virtually position and mike your setup. In other words, it gives you everything you need to create killer tone no matter whether you’re looking to shred like Slash and Jimi Hendrix™ or play more mellow jazz, country or folk — the possibilities are limitless. And, as if that wasn’t enough, you can also expand AmpliTube UA with a-la-carte gear and bundles from world-class brands like Fender®, Orange®, Ampeg®, Soldano® and more. There’s also exclusive content available from our AmpliTube Slash and AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™ collections.
To get the most out of AmpliTube UA, you need to pair it with an iRig UA digital audio interface. Combined, the two give musicians the power to play in real-time with no audible device processing delay, a market first for the Android platform. iRig UA’s on-board digital signal processor works in conjunction with AmpliTube UA. And because all of the processing is handled by iRig UA, and not on the Android device, it’s able to provide consistent zero latency performance (down to 2ms round-trip total latency) independent of the make and model of the connected smartphone or tablet.
You can use AmpliTube UA functions in a “preview” mode when an iRig UA is not connected to the device. This allows full use of its generous collection of amplifiers, stompboxes, cabinets and microphones with the provided “dry” audio demo. However, an iRig UA is required for audio-in and guitar processing functionality.
• First real-time guitar and bass mobile multi-effects app for all Android devices
• Zero latency processing on any Android device* when paired with iRig UA
• Full rig with 3 simultaneous stompboxes, an amp with effects, a cabinet and a mic
• Comes with 9 stompbox effects, 5 amplifiers, 5 cabinets, and 2 mics
• Gear library can be expanded with branded gear from Fender, Orange, Ampeg, Soldano and more
• Enhanced presets system
• Chromatic tuner included
• Can be used without iRig UA in a fully functional mode that does not allow audio-in (a dry audio demo is provided for playing purposes)
* Compatible with Android devices equipped with Micro-USB-OTG socket that supports Host-Mode. Android 4.2 or later is required.
Android devices equipped with USB-C socket require a USB-C male to Micro-USB female adapter with data transfer capability.”
6. Chord! Free (Guitar Chords)
Unlike other chord charts app, Chord! doesn’t rely on a database of charts. Instead, it computes and analyses all the possible fingerings.
You don’t even have to know music theory to use it: behind its brute force, the app knows how to handle by itself some subtleties of music in order to give meaningful results.
If you don’t have to be an advanced player to use the app, you can however take a look under the hood and tweak the parameters if you like! Whatever is your level or your instrument, Chord! will adapt and give you the most precise answer.
This is the free version with fully functional chord search, but only 5 scales instead of 400 and 8 tunings, no reverse chord and scale search and no custom tunings database. The fingering engine is the same as the paid version.
You can search for practically any chord, split (like D/F#) or not. If you’re a beginner, you can choose the chord from a list, but you can also use the intelligent keyboard to enter the chord as it is written. If this keyboard is a great way to enter chords, it is also very useful to discover and understand how the chords are formed. You can hear how each fingering sounds. With the paid version of the app, you can also enter some notes on a neck to find which chords it can be.
Chords are not all and the app is also shipped with the biggest list of named scales (but only 5 in this free version). It analyses and presents them with interactive views (scale, score and keyboard). Of course it can also lay down these scales on a neck (with sound). Like for chords, with the full version, you can even search for a scale from its fingering, harmonize it (decompose it into chords) or you can also enter a sequence of chords to find which scale you can use to improvise onto.
In this free version, there is only a few tunings, but the full version is shipped with a more than a hundred tunings and allows you to add you own ones, for any instrument, with or without a capo, even with broken strings if you want!
The app uses custom and unique algorithms to generate charts, easily input complex harmonic structures, extract chords from fingerings, determine fingers positions, compute keys of scales, generate chords from scales and find scales that go well with some chords.
For example, Chord! is the right tool in these situations:
• You’re a beginner and you want to know how to play easily a D/F# chord;
• One gave you an ukulele and you want to know how to tune it and how to play the G Major scale;
• You want to know on what scale you can improvise for some chord sequence (and the answer can be different than the Pentatonic minor!) (Full version only);
• While transcripting a song by ear, you’ve found something and you would like to know which chord is it and other ways to play it (Full version only);
• You want to experiment this nice open tuning, moreover with a bottleneck;
• Your little sister can’t make bar chords and you want to show her how she can do without bars, with three (little) fingers only;
• You want to impress your little sister by showing her how you can play the same chords with two bars!
• You want to understand how this fingering for C13 is actually a fingering for C13;
• You broke a string and want to know how to play some chords without (Full version only);
• You want to know how Django managed to play with two and a half fingers.
The app fully support left-handed instruments.
Translated in: English, French, Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese (Brazilian), and Spanish .
See http://getchord.com for more informations.
Main functions of the app:
– Search chord fingerings;
– Search chords from fingerings (Full version only);
– Search scale fingerings;
– Search scales from fingerings (Full version only);
– Search chords from scale;
– Search scales from chords(Full version only).”