If you are looking for the Best Android App For Hands Free Driving to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Android App For Hands Free Driving that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Android App For Hands Free Driving, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Android App For Hands Free Driving
1. Android Auto
“Android Auto is your smart driving companion that helps you stay focused, connected, and entertained with the Google Assistant. With a simplified interface, large buttons, and powerful voice actions, Android Auto is designed to make it easier to use apps that you love from your phone while you’re on the road.
Just say “Ok Google” to…
• Route to your next destination using Google Maps or Waze with real-time GPS navigation and traffic alerts.
• Get updates on your route, ETA, and hazards in real-time.
• Have the Google Assistant check your calendar for you so you know where you need to be.
• Set reminders, get updates on the news, and check last night’s score.
• Avoid distractions while driving by setting a custom do not disturb message while driving.
• Make calls using Google Assistant and answer incoming calls with just a tap.
• Access your contacts folder and send and receive messages with the Google Assistant using SMS, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Skype, Telegram, WeChat, Kik, Google Allo, and many more messaging apps.
• Manage your infotainment system like never before. Listen to your favorite media apps including Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, Google Play Music, Amazon Music, SiriusXM, TIDAL – High Fidelity Music Streaming, Napster Music, and Deezer. Many more music, radio, news, sports news, audiobook, and podcast apps are also supported.
The number of compatible apps is always growing! For a full list of compatible apps, go to http://g.co/androidauto
To use Android Auto, you’ll need a phone running Android 6.0 or higher and an active data connection.
Over 400 car models now support Android Auto! To find out if your car display is compatible and how to enable it, check your owner’s manual or contact your car’s manufacturer. Once enabled, use a high quality USB cable to connect your phone to your car, then launch Android Auto to get going!
Learn more about Android Auto and compatible cars at http://android.com/auto
For support: http://support.google.com/androidauto
Get help from our community: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-auto”
• Maps – Search for directions and launch your favorite navigation app for turn-by-turn directions.
• Places – Search for nearby places such as gas stations and restaurants, with one click.
• Phone – Call your favorite contacts, see call log, and easily dial a number
• Messaging – Send and reply to SMS messages, hands free replying available for many popular messaging apps
• Voice – Take control of the app through voice commands for navigation, music, and more
• Contextual Information – Receive weather updates, see recent searches, receive speed limit alerts, and more
• Media Control – Control many popular media apps using buttons or gestures
• Shortcuts – Keep your favorite apps and Android shortcuts at your fingertips. Includes quick settings toggles.
• Data – View real-time engine data from an OBDII adapter with Torque integration.
• Set AutoMate as a launcher while it is running
• Hands free gestures! Wave your hand over the device to perform different actions
• Traffic camera alerts, never get a red light or speed camera ticket again!
• Customize wallpapers for day and night themes
• Startup options to make AutoMate even more effortless to use
• About: http://www.bitspice.net/automate/
• FAQ: https://support.bitspice.net/portal/kb/automate
• Join the beta: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.bitspice.automate
• This app uses the Device Administrator permission. It is used to automatically lock the screen, if that option is enabled. Otherwise, we do not request this permission.
• This app uses Accessibility services. We request this permission on devices older than Android 4.4 to mirror certain notifications on AutoMate’s home screen.
• Other permissions used explained in more detail here: https://support.bitspice.net/portal/kb/articles/automate-permissions-explained”
3. Drivemode: Handsfree Messages And Call For Driving
“Drivemode simplifies how you manage calls and messages while driving. With a streamlined interface to safely answer calls or send and hear messages, Drivemode’s voice-enabled commands and large buttons let you to focus on driving.
Use voice-control, a broad swipe, or a single tap and move seamlessly between applications.
– Reply to a message or text using voice commands
– Overlay your favorite music player on top of a navigation app
– Ignore calls or messages in “Do Not Disturb” mode
– Set up text message auto-replies
– Automatically launch and close with Bluetooth pairing
– Configure to automatically launch when you start driving
– View your driving history
– Get personalized recommendations over time based on your activities, calendar, and favorite places
Drivemode’s simple interface can integrate many of your favorite apps, including:
– Navigation apps
– Music apps
– Messaging apps
– Voice assistant apps
Use Drivemode to easily upgrade your current car to a smarter car, for rental or loaner cars, and keep your preferences consistent from vehicle to vehicle. Commuters, professional or part-time drivers, car-sharers, and road-trippers can all make Drivemode part of a better, safer driving experience.
Drivemode is an automotive-grade interface designed and developed to adhere to National Highway Traffic Safety Administration safety guidelines for driving apps. Please note that Drivemode requires comprehensive permissions to access apps and integrate them into a single interface. Drivemode may store information about installed apps to provide recommendations and save settings between devices.
Join our Facebook User Community to share feedback or ask questions: https://www.facebook.com/groups/563077224198166/”