If you are looking for the Best Android App For Hindi To English Translation to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Android App For Hindi To English Translation that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Android App For Hindi To English Translation, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Android App For Hindi To English Translation
1. Google Translate
“• Text translation: Translate between 108 languages by typing
• Tap to Translate: Copy text in any app and tap the Google Translate icon to translate (all languages)
• Offline: Translate with no internet connection (59 languages)
• Instant camera translation: Translate text in images instantly by just pointing your camera (94 languages)
• Photos: Take or import photos for higher quality translations (90 languages)
• Conversations: Translate bilingual conversations on the fly (70 languages)
• Handwriting: Draw text characters instead of typing (96 languages)
• Phrasebook: Star and save translated words and phrases for future reference (all languages)
• Cross-device syncing: Login to sync phrasebook between app and desktop
• Transcribe: Continuously translate someone speaking a different language in near real-time (8 languages)
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Kinyarwanda, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Odia (Oriya), Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Google Translate may ask for permission to access the following features:
• Microphone for speech translation
• Camera for translating text via the camera
• SMS for translating text messages
• External storage for downloading offline translation data
• Accounts and credentials for signing-in and syncing across devices”
2. Hindi-English Translator
“This Free translator can quickly translate from Hindi to English and English to Hindi (हिन्दी-अंग्रेजी अनुवादक) words as well as complete sentences. Instant translation and the full validity of the words.
– This App will be very useful to people studying a foreign language (travelers, students and everyone who raise their level of language)
– Its interface is very simple and easy to use
– Due to the favorites list and the history you can look through the translated information offline
– Translation of words and phrases.
– Voice input
– Interface settings.”
3. Hindi To English Translator
“* Hindi To English Translator And English To Hindi Translation is the most powerful translation tool on your android. translate any sentence or phrase into any destination language, and enjoy a set of useful add-on features such as text-to-speech, and integrated social media support.
* our free translation online translator offers quick and accurate translations right at your fingertips.
* Hindi To English Translator And English To Hindi Translation is the world’s number one provider of free and professional translation services for text.
* a selection of the best free translators, dictionaries and language courses on the phone. easy to use.
* speak and translate is an indispensable voice and text translator that allows to communicate effectively in any corner of the globe.
* you can share your translation result into your social media like facebook, twitter, whatsapp, hangouts, messaging, email, line, wechat, kakao talk, and other social media applications installed on your mobile phone.
* Hindi To English Translator And English To Hindi Translation is a must have app for any traveler around the world. you will have access to the best languages packs and voice recognition in the world within your device that you can carry anywhere you go. this language app is designed for many purposes in mind including: everyday conversation, traffic signs, maps, local news, business languages, academic papers, and so on. with just a few taps on your device you will be able to understand most written and spoken words in the language you are not familiar with. it will greatly assist you in communicating with the locals.
– translate individual words, phrases, or whole sentences
– text-to-speech functionality (to hear a native speaker’s pronunciation) .
– quickly input whatever sentences/phrases/words you would like to translate and get translated results instantly with high accuracy.
– share your text to your social media.
– used user friendly nougat design.
– change text size form the setting menu.
– change theme color from the setting menu.
– change translated text color from the setting menu.”