If you are looking for the Best Android App For Household Chores to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Android App For Household Chores that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Android App For Household Chores, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Android App For Household Chores
1. Clean House – chores schedule
It won’t gonna do all the work for you, but it can make your house chores much simplier. How?
What if I told you that the key to keep your house clean is to prevent it from becoming dirty!
“Thanks for nothing captain obvious” you might say… but what i mean is – don’t clean your house when it is too late, because its simply hard. Keep it clean with household chore schedule, which tells you when to do fast and simple house chores.
It’s all to you – Set simple chores like “vacuum the floor”, or “change the sheets”, set your repeat interval, and the notifications will remind you, when to do your work! Simple as that!
Good Luck and Keep It Clean!”
2. “OurHome – chores, rewards, groceries and calendar”
“OurHome is a new and simple way to organize your family. Kids will be motivated to do chores and take responsibility while parents can reward them for their effort. There’s a shared grocery list and a family calendar to keep everyone coordinated. And it’s free to use with no ads and no hidden costs.
– Assign and schedule tasks and chores
– Motivate kids with rewards and goals
– View personal progress and activities
– Add items to the shared grocery list
– Enter events into the family calendar
– Send messages and set reminders
– Stay in sync across unlimited devices
A TRULY TRANSFORMATIVE TASK SYSTEM.
The house is tidy. The pets are fed. The kids are studying quietly. All this without even being asked! Whether it’s housework or homework, OurHome’s gamified tasks system keeps your family humming.
REWARD RESPONSIBILITY. MAXIMIZE MOTIVATION.
Motivated kids are successful kids. By introducing responsibility from an early age you improve your child’s chance of future success. With OurHome, your kids build self-esteem while completing tasks and achieving goals!
CHECK THE CALENDAR. STAY IN SYNC.
Calendars keep everyone coordinated, all batting for the same team. With a monthly view that’s actually made for mobiles, the OurHome calendar is the coordinating companion that you can count on.
SIMPLIFY SHOPPING. GET ALL THE GROCERIES.
Everyone likes returning home to a full fridge and a well-stocked pantry. With OurHome you can easily add grocery items and swipe them off at the store. Save time in the supermarket and never forget the milk again.
A HANDY TOOL, TAILORED TO FAMILIES.
Smartphones are only as smart as their software. So it’s about time families had a handy tool tailored to their particular needs. And a tool that only grows smarter as OurHome learns your family preferences.
We love hearing from our users. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit http://www.ourhomeapp.com/support
And don’t forget to like us on Facebook:
“Splitwise is the easiest way to share expenses with friends and family and stop stressing about “who owes who.” Millions of people around the world use Splitwise to organize group bills for households, trips, and more. Our mission is to reduce the stress and awkwardness that money places on our most important relationships.
Splitwise is great for:
– Roommates splitting rent and apartment bills
– Group trips around the world
– Splitting a vacation house for skiing or at the beach
– Weddings and bachelor/bachelorette parties
– Couples sharing relationship costs
– Friends and co-workers who go out to lunch or dinner together frequently
– Loans and IOUs between friends
– And so much more
Splitwise is simple to use:
– Create groups or private friendships for any splitting situation
– Add expenses, IOUs, or informal debts in any currency, with support for offline entry
– Expenses are backed up online so any everyone can log in, view their balances, and add expenses
– Keep track of who should pay next, or settle up by recording cash payments or using our integrations
“Makes it easy to split everything from your dinner bill to rent.” – NY Times
“Fundamental for tracking finances. As good as WhatsApp for containing awkwardness.” – The Financial Times
“I never fight with roommates over bills because of this genius expense-splitting app”- Business Insider
“The Single Best App You Can Download for Group Trips of Any Kind” – Thrillist
Here are some of our industry-leading features:
– Multi-platform support for Android, iOS, and web
– Simplify debts into the easiest repayment plan
– Expense categorization
– Calculate group totals
– Export to CSV
– Comment directly on expenses
– Split expenses equally or unequally by percentages, shares, or exact amounts
– Add informal debts and IOUs
– Create bills that recur monthly, weekly, yearly, fortnightly
– Add multiple payers on a single expense
– See total balances with a person across multiple groups and private expenses
– Custom user avatars
– Cover photos for groups
– Activity feed and push notifications help you stay on top of changes
– View your edit history for changes to an expense
– Any deleted group or bill can be restored easily
– World-class customer support
– Pay back using our integrated payments: Venmo and PayPal (US only), Paytm (India only)
– 100+ currencies and growing
– 7+ supported languages
Get Splitwise Pro for even more amazing features!
– Convert expenses to different currencies using our Open Exchange Rates integration
– Access to “spending by category” budgeting tools and other charts
– OCR integration for scanning and itemizing receipts
– Store high-resolution receipts in the cloud (10GB cloud storage)
– Backups to JSON, downloadable from our website
– Search full expense history
– Save default splits”
4. Cozi Family Organizer
“Cozi Family Organizer is the surprisingly simple way to manage everyday family life. With a shared calendar, reminders, grocery list and more, Cozi is a 3-time Mom’s Choice Award Winner and The TODAY Show “must-have app” for a better life.
Cozi is free, easy to use, and available from any mobile device or computer.
• Keep track of everyone’s schedules in one place with a simple color-coded calendar
• Set reminders for yourself or others in the family so no one misses practice or an important event
• Send automated daily or weekly agenda emails to any family member
• Subscribe to other calendars you use like your work calendar, school calendars, personal calendars, and team schedules.
SHOPPING LISTS & TO DO LISTS
• Everyone in the family will always know what you need at the grocery store
• See items added by other family members in real time, and never forget the one thing you really need to make dinner
• Create to do lists for anything – a shared to do list for the whole family, chore checklists for the kids, a vacation packing checklist.
• Organize all your recipes in one place that’s accessible anytime, anywhere – at home or at the store
• Add ingredients to your shopping list quickly and schedule meals onto your calendar
• Cook from your phone with helpful features like the no-dim button that keeps your screen on while you’re cooking
Home screen widgets give you quick access to your family calendar, shopping lists and to do lists.
MORE ABOUT COZI
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do items, and recipe box are accessible from any mobile device or computer
• No matter where or how your family signs in to Cozi, everyone will be looking at the same information
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password
• International users please note: This is the U.S. version of Cozi Family Organizer and not all features may function as expected.
All the features listed above are free. Cozi also offers an optional ad-free premium subscription called Cozi Gold which gives you additional features like Birthday Tracker, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications and more.
NOTE: If you experience any problems with your Cozi app, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly at cozi.com/support. We’re unable to help if you only leave a comment in the app store. Our support team is top notch and we want to help you!”
5. Tody – Smarter Cleaning
● Gain flexibility by managing cleaning tasks by indicators of actual need rather than arbitrary dates
● Tody visualizes dirtiness to motivate cleaning and visualizes the effect of cleaning to enhance satisfaction.
● Turn home cleaning into a game. House members can check-in to claim credit for their actions.
● Enjoy an extremely easy and intuitive set up of a customized cleaning plan.
● Tody can be customized and scaled to fit almost any needs. It thus suits singles as well as complex households with many members. Even professionals find Tody to be their preferred tool.
6. Laundrapp: Laundry & Dry Cleaning Delivery Service
“Download our laundry app now and we’ll collect, clean and deliver from your home or office. Placing your order via Laundrapp couldn’t be easier – we’ve developed it with ease of use in mind. The award-winning app relaunched in September ‘20 with a fresh new design and improved performance. Take us for a spin:
+ Free collection and delivery across the globe.
+ Open 7 days a week, early til late*
+ Quality guarantee – if you’re not happy we’ll reclean for free
+ Competitive pricing means you won’t be left out of pocket
+ Your clothing will be professionally cleaned by our expert partners and delivered to your door.
Download our free laundry app today!
Locations we cover
We’re in major cities internationally including London and New York.
Commercial laundry service
We also provide commercial laundry and dry cleaning services for businesses and B&B hosts. Save your business countless hours on commercial laundry, with Laundrapp.
*Opening hours vary by location.”
7. Chores App
“Chores App – Household Task Tasks Family
Do you want to manage your family tasks on your phone / tablet and on the web? Quickly see which tasks your housemates have been doing? With the help of Chores App this becomes all very simple.
How it Works?
Getting started is easy. Create your household, add the tasks, and add your housemates. Now everyone can create and perform tasks.
* An organized family
* A clean house
* Happy kids
* Log in with a Google, Apple or Facebook account
* Create tasks
* Earn Points
* View the scoreboard
* Works on Android and iPhone phones and in browsers
It really is that simple with the help of Chores App. Go on give it a try.
If you have any queries or issues for which you need our assistance: Feel free to mail us, contact info is in the app.
Also available on https://23apps.com/chores-app”