If you are looking for the Best Android App For Ifitness Tracker to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Android App For Ifitness Tracker that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Android App For Ifitness Tracker, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Android App For Ifitness Tracker
1. Runkeeper – Run & Mile Tracker
“Everyone. Every run. Join the community that helps people get out the door and stick with running forever! Track exercise, set goals, sweat, and see progress along the way. Whether you’re working your way up to tracking a 5K goal or deep into marathon training, use the GPS app trusted by 50 million users and counting. OVERVIEW • Track Workouts – Go for a run, walk, jog, bike, or any activity really. With GPS, you’ll get a clear view of your training in real time. • Set Goals – Have a race, weight, or pace in mind? We can coach you to get there. • Follow a Plan – We have personalized routines to fit into your busy schedule. And helpful reminders, just in case. • Stay Motivated – Join challenges, snag exercise rewards, and share achievements with your friends. • See Progress – This whole running thing works. You’ll see the sweat and we’ll show you the numbers to prove it! TOP FEATURES •Guided Workouts – Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced runner, our ASICS Running coaches push you to reach your fitness goals through a variety of audio-guided workouts that complement your fitness journey. • Running Groups – Create a custom challenge, invite friends, track each other’s progress, and use the chat to cheer each other on. • Audio Cues – A motivating voice that you can customize to relay your pace, distance, and time. • Training Plans – Make major progress by following a plan. We’ll be here for you every step of the way. • Routes – Save, discover, and build new routes with GPS. • Challenges – Stay motivated with exclusive workout experiences and rewards. • Partner Apps – Keep moving with the music you love with our Spotify integration. Connect with other top health apps like Fitbit, MyFitnessPal, and more. • Bluetooth Connectivity – Wireless headphones and heart rate monitors make great workout companions. Also, sync Android Wear, Pebble, and Garmin watches in seconds. • Stopwatch Mode – Easily add indoor cardio (treadmill, cycling) and gym workouts to keep full exercise log all in one place. • Social Sharing – Upload your activities and more with your friends on Facebook and Twitter. RUNKEEPER GO (Premium) • Prescribed Workouts – Get a weekly workout schedule tailored to you. • Progress Insights – See how your runs stack up to each other and get a full view of your fitness journey. • Live Tracking – Whether it’s training day or race day, share your location with family and friends.”
2. adidas Running – Run tracker
“Make your new years’ resolution to become fitter a reality with adidas running: mile tracker! The leading exercise & activity tracker to log all your fitness activities in one place. Track your activities to meet your fitness goals & running achievements!
STAY MOTIVATED | TRACK YOUR PROGRESS | CONNECT WITH OTHERS
Join over 170m people who use adidas Running: Mile tracker frequently to log & monitor their fitness activities & exercise routines for walking, hiking, cycling, running & other sports. We’re more than just a run & mile tracker. With regular challenges & virtual races, you’ll always be motivated. Keep a log of minutes, miles & calories burned. Download adidas running: mile tracker as your run buddy which is completely free & modifiable according to your needs!
9 REASONS TO LOVE ADIDAS RUNNING
1. Running & fitness activity tracker built for beginners, experienced runners & athletes!
2. Keep track of all your sports activities for free!
3. Built-in GPS tracking, pedometer & mile tracker for accurately tracking distance & performance indicators such as pace, calories etc. on your runs, walks, other cardio workouts & sports!
4. Track duration, miles covered, calories burned, & monitor heart rate data.
5. Theultimate sports tracker: Select more than 90 sports incl. yoga, hiking, cycling etc to monitor, track your progress & accomplish your fitness goals.
6. Participate in virtual races & race at your own pace. Run together with thousands of adidas running users from around the world!
7. Distance, duration or consistency: Choose a personal goal (weight loss, 5k run, 10k run, half marathon, marathon) for running or the sport of your choice.
8. Your fitness community: keep your competitive spirit alive by connecting with others!
9. Health tips & fitness newsfeed: get updated and motivated through our blog posts on fitness topics, your followers’ activities & events around your location
THE ULTIMATE FITNESS TRACKER FOR SPORTS, WALKING, JOGGING, CYCLING & RUNNING
Start running as a beginner & easily track your progress. Go from couch-to-5k in no time! With live GPS tracking & step tracker, you will be able to accurately track your runs, jogs, walks, or cycling. Additionally, you can log your more than 90 sports activities such as yoga, swimming within adidas running for free! Use the adidas Running app on your Wear OS watch to track activities, complete challenges, and check your stats. Monitor your heart rate, vitals, steps & more with Google Fit & Huawei Health
– Personalized training plans for races (weight loss, 5K, 10K, half-marathon, marathon)
– Interval training for running, walking & cycling
– Personal records to mark all your achievements & compete with yourself!
– Auto-pause when you stop moving
– Premium membership foradidas training app
MARATHON / HALF MARATHON TRAINING (premium)
With its accurate pedometer & distance tracker, voice prompts for average pace, calories, nutrition alerts — all you need to focus on is your run. adidas running: mile tracker is a great running buddy for improving performance & building endurance for marathon training. Download adidas running & build your own marathon training plan!
APP USAGE INFO & PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP DETAILS
The adidas Running app is free to download & use. Some features, such as your running training plans, are unlocked only with the purchase of a Premium Membership. Your Membership renews automatically if you do not cancel it within 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. The renewal of your Premium Membership will be charged to your account up to 24 hours before your current Membership expires. The cancellation of an in-app Membership subscription is not permitted. The option to disable the automatic renewal of your Premium Membership is available to you in your Google Play account settings.”
3. Google Fit: Activity Tracking
It’s hard to know how much or what kind of activity you need to stay healthy. That’s why Google Fit collaborated with the World Health Organization (WHO) and the American Heart Association (AHA) to bring you Heart Points, an activity goal that can help improve your health.
Activities that get your heart pumping harder have tremendous health benefits for your heart and mind. You’ll earn one Heart Point for each minute of moderate activity like picking up the pace when walking your dog, and double points for more intense activities like running. It takes just 30-minutes of brisk walking five days a week to reach the AHA and WHO’s recommended amount of physical activity shown to reduce the risk of heart disease, improve sleep, and increase overall mental wellbeing.
Google Fit will also help you:
TRACK YOUR WORKOUTS FROM YOUR PHONE OR WATCH
Get instant insights when you exercise and see real-time stats for your runs, walks, and bike rides. Fit will use your Android phone’s sensors or Wear OS by Google smartwatch’s heart rate sensors to record your speed, pace, route, and more.
MONITOR YOUR GOALS
See your daily progress on your Heart Points and Steps goal. Meeting your goals all the time? Easily adjust your goals to keep challenging yourself to achieve a healthy heart and mind.
MAKE ALL YOUR MOVEMENT COUNT
If you walk, run, or bike throughout the day, your Android phone or Wear OS by Google smartwatch will automatically detect and add your activities to your Google Fit journal to ensure you get credit for every move. Want extra credit? Turn up the tempo on your walks by starting a paced walking workout and stepping to the beat. Enjoy a different type of workout? Select it from a list of activities like pilates, rowing, or spinning, and Google Fit will track all the Heart Points you earn.
CONNECT WITH YOUR FAVORITE APPS AND DEVICES
Fit can show you info from many of your favorite apps and devices to give you a holistic view of your health, so you’ll never lose track of your progress. These include Lifesum, Wear OS by Google, Nike+, Runkeeper, Strava, MyFitnessPal, Basis, Sleep as Android, Withings, Xiaomi Mi bands, and more.
CHECK IN AT ANYTIME, FROM ANYWHERE
See a snapshot of your activity history across Fit and your integrated apps in the redesigned journal. Or, get the full picture in browse, where you can find all of your health and wellness data.
KEEP A FINGER ON THE PULSE OF YOUR HEALTH
Breathing is one of the simplest ways to reduce tension and relieve stress. With Fit, checking in with your breath is easy—all you need is your phone camera. As well as your respiratory rate, you can measure your heart rate to get a better understanding of your body’s wellbeing.
Learn more about Google Fit and see a list of supported apps at: www.google.com/fit”
4. Fitness Tracker & Sleep Tracker
“All-in-one fitness & activity tracker for your diet, weight loss and health! Track your walk steps, sleep, heart rate and more 24/7. It’s 100% Free. No smart band or gadgets required. Work without internet connection and GPS.
✔ Pedometer, Step Counter counts your walk run steps 24/7
✔ Sleep Tracker automatically detects how long you sleep last night with “Good Morning” greeting
✔ Calorie Counter recognizes daily activity tracking and counts calories burned automatically for your weight loss
✔ Weight Tracker tracks your weight loss and diet easily with BMI calculator
✔ Place Tracker lifelog the places and location you visited with low battery impact (less than 5%). Best for time tracking.
✔ Route Tracker records how much you move (car,flight,bike/cycling) and shows routes on the map. Best for mileage tracking.
✔ Fitness Tracker recognizes your motion of diverse exercises and sports workout (squat, push up, sit up, hula hoop, jump rope, elliptical, treadmill) beyond walk steps. Need ARMBAND. swimming, dancing, boxing, yoga, weight training/lifting added
✔ Heart Rate Monitor accurately detects your heart rate pulse based on camera. No daily limit on measurement
• IN-DEPTH ANALYTICS (top 5 place/route, sleep, walk pattern with daily/weekly trend)
• AUTOMATIC fitness workout tracker (vs. Manual input-based tracker)
• MINIMAL battery drain (vs. GPS-based tracker)
• PRIVACY first, store data only in your phone (vs. Server-based tracker)
• 100% FREE, NO external gadgets or smart bands required (vs. Gadget-based tracker)
• NO SYNC to server or gadget / smart bands , and thus much more responsive
• ADVANCED motion recognition of exercises (vs. Pedometer-only tracker)
• EASY to share your favorite places and location history (vs. GPS location-only tracker)
• For sports and fitness workout trackers, please wear any ARMBAND with your phone and REPEAT the gestures at least 5 times. Need to click start button for the first run
• In some phones, fitness tracker is not supported due to sensor and form factor limitation (except bike or cycling)
• Pedometer for Nexus 5 and other latest phones uses hardware step counter for minimal battery consumption
• Weight loss tracking is not automatic, but manual. Click pencil icon to add your weight
• For sleep tracker, you don’t have to put your phone in the bed. Just act as usual (e.g., phone in the desk without movement). Currently, no support for daytime sleep.
• For heart rate pulse monitor, place and lightly hold your fingertip on the back camera lens until measurement screen becomes RED. If your phone does not have flashlight, please measure in well-lit region for accurate heart rate measurement.
SenseMe is designed as an ultimate life logging and quantified-self app, especially focusing on walk fitness, diet and health. SenseMe is currently beta version. We’d appreciate your valuable feedback. Please, report bugs or request features to email@example.com. Have fun with SenseMe!”
5. Sports Tracker Running Cycling
“Sports Tracker is not only one of the best fitness apps around, it’s the original sports app. For over a decade, Sports Tracker has helped millions of fitness fans around the world get inspired through exercise, and it can help you too — whether it’s running, cycling, walking, hiking, mountain biking, skiing, or other sports activities that power your passion.
Track your training using powerful GPS and maps, analyze everything from calories burned to average speed and altitude, and monitor your progress as you work towards your fitness goals. Best of all, you don’t have to go it alone! Sports Tracker is the social sports tracking application and service that started it all. Powerful social features let you share your workout progress and photos with friends and followers, motivating you to stay on track with your training.
FANTASTIC FEATURES TO GET YOU FIT
Sports Tracker for Android comes with powerful social features in addition to award-winning GPS tracking capabilities, making it the most feature-packed, easy to use fitness app available:
– Track and analyze your workout performances
– Monitor your fitness progress
– Record data in your Workout Diary for progress analysis and back it up on Sports Tracker’s online service
– Track calories burned, average training and cycling speed, running pace, altitude and more
– Use GPS maps, time and distance calculators
– Get voice feedback during training
– Follow friends who inspire and motivate you and see their progress on your social feed
– Encourage friends by commenting and liking their updates, right from your home screen
– Share your progress, photos, workouts, favorite running and cycling maps and more with friends on Sports Tracker, Facebook, and Twitter
– Prefer a private workout? No problem! There’s no pressure to share.
EXPLORE NEW ROUTES ON FASCINATING HEATMAPS
-Explore and find new routes anywhere you are
-Choose your favourite map type (terrain, satellite or hybrid)
-Plan your route beforehand and adjust distance to match your fitness level
-Easily save your favorite routes to run, hike, MTB or bike in any area
-Follow your route in the app to stay on track
-Analyze your route-specific performance with the “On this route” feature
-Find Heatmaps for your sport type: trail running maps, Mountain Bike routes, most common trails in national parks or a new exactly 10K road run in your neighborhood
-See the local’s favourite routes when traveling and discover hidden treasures you wouldn’t find in a travel guide
HEART RATE MONITORING
Take your training to the next level with the Sports Tracker Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor – available separately at https://sports-tracker.com/shop
FREE ONLINE SERVICE AT WWW.SPORTS-TRACKER.COM
Sports Tracker is the most powerful social sports tracking solution available for Android when used with the full-featured online service at www.sports-tracker.com.
The free online service offers automatic workout backup, detailed maps and analysis views, friends’ workouts and lots more.
Ready to have fun getting fit so that you can be your personal best? Download Sports Tracker today and join the world’s first and the best social sports app community.
Here’s the solution how to continue if tracking happens to stop while working out: http://bit.ly/tracking-stop”
6. Fitness Tracker
“Fitness Tracker provides you with a paperless and graph of keeping track of your fitness goals!
Freely Enter for a definite movement fitness of yourself.
Fitness logs input exercise date, athletic performance, notes (etc).
You can see at a glance in the graph to improved the fitness.
Input name freely fitness.
You can input your fitness track daily.
Provide graph sport log.
Improve sports track.”