If you are looking for the Best Android App For Irregular Periods to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android App For Irregular Periods that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android App For Irregular Periods, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android App For Irregular Periods
1. Period Calendar Period Tracker
Popular in 63 Countries.
Trusted by 100 million Android Users.
Keep track of your menstrual cycles with Period Calendar. It tracks your periods, cycles, ovulation and the chance of conception. Period tracker helps both women looking to conceive and those trying to birth control.
Period Tracker is useful, whether you have irregular periods or regular periods. It can track your chance of pregnancy every day. You can also record your cervical mucus, BMI, sexual activity, weight, temperature, symptoms or moods. Think of it as your personal period diary. It will help you get in shape, lose weight, and stay healthy.
⏰PILL REMINDER & PERIOD REMINDER:
– Customize the notification text to make it discreet, to avoid never being embarrassed in public.
– Notifications for period, fertility and ovulation tracker
– Contraceptive pills reminder (includes pills, ring, patch & injections)
📝PERIOD & FERTILITY TRACKER:
– Helps predict menstruation, cycles and ovulation
– Ovulation calculator and tracker
– Period calculator, fertility calculator and spot on prediction
👶🏼TRYING TO GET PREGNANT & BIRTH CONTROL APP:
– Fertile symptoms tracker, like cervical firmness, cervical mucus, cervical opening
– Check your odds of conceiving each day for better family planning
– It is the birth control app, spot on tracking the period & fertile days
😊LOSE WEIGHT, TRACK SYMPTOMS & MOODS:
– Intimacy tracker
– Body temperature chart helps you determine ovulation date
– Predict your ovulation date according to the ovulation test result
📲NEVER LOSE DATA:
– Utilizes Google account data backup and Restoration
– Backup and restore your period data to phone or email
🔐MULTI ACCOUNT & SECURITY:
– Multi accounts to track & security protections
– View or search all notes through your timeline
😊Glad to hear from BBC & Privacy International have verified:
“We initially looked at the most popular apps: Period Tracker by Simple Design Ltd…We did a dynamic analysis of the apps using our data interception environment to look at the data that those apps share with Facebook. We were pleased to see none of those apps did.”
SUPPORT FOR ANDROID WEAR OS DEVICES:
Period & ovulation prediction, water drinking reminders, and pill reminders, all can be used on your wear OS devices.
It is the reliable ovulation app for ovulation and period tracker, you can check your ovulation calendar, period calendar, it will be more accurate for your usage.
Looking for pregnancy apps? No satisfied pregnancy apps? Try the best pregnancy app! It helps you easily get pregnant or birth control.”
2. Insider – Business News & More
Stay up-to-date with the latest news, sharp analyses and insightful commentaries from around the world and across the spectrum of Insider verticals.
+ Use summary mode to skim the key details of each article right in the main feed
This is a subscriber-exclusive feature, but you can try it free for 7 days!
+ Choose the topics you want included in your general feed so you’ll never miss the most important news that meets your needs
+ Enjoy an ad-free experience with faster load times and less distraction
+ Receive breaking news alerts and follow stories as they develop
+ Search through Insider’s extensive news archives
+ Save interesting articles for later reading
+ Edit your saved article list to delete or remove all options
+ Share articles directly to your email or favorite supported social media apps (Facebook, Twitter, Pocket, Pinterest, WhatsApp, etc.)
+ Insider premium: exclusive articles and events for subscribers
We are always working to improve the overall app experience and welcome your feedback.
Feedback about the app: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Insider subscriptions: email@example.com
Contact our editors: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reading!
Insider Subscription Agreement:
You are agreeing to purchase an Insider subscription that includes access to articles and our Insider Select e-newsletter. Once purchase is complete, payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of your subscription selection at the below prices (subject to change at a future time):
Monthly subscription – $11.99/month
Quarterly subscription – $27.99/Quarter
Annual subscription – $99.99/year
All subscriptions are set to renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the next billing date.Subscriptions and renewals can be managed by visiting your Apple Account Settings after your purchase.
• Subscription 1 Month – USD 11.99*
• Subscription 3 Months – USD 27.99*
• Subscription 1 Year – USD 99.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.”
3. Clue Period & Cycle Tracker
Clue is more than just a period tracker. The app uses science and data to help you learn how your menstrual cycle affects your mind and body. With the Clue Cycle Tracker, you get period, ovulation and PMS predictions you can trust, insights into how factors such as skin, stress and energy levels can change throughout your cycle, and a science-backed period, fertility, and health encyclopedia at your fingertips. You can also set customizable ovulation and period reminders so you are always prepared for what’s coming. Backed by science, driven by ethics, and female-led, Clue never has and never will, sell user data.
Regardless of your life stage, Clue’s got your back. From period to pregnancy tracking, whether you want to set reminders to take birth control or get ovulation day notifications, or just want to discover your body’s unique patterns, Clue is a period tracker and ovulation app designed to help you stay informed and make empowered health choices.
CLUE PERIOD & OVULATION TRACKER TOP FEATURES:
· Period tracker, period calendar, ovulation tracker, and fertility tracker
· Accurate period predictions for upcoming cycles
· Log your symptoms, flow intensity, moods, and more and find patterns in your menstrual cycle
· Ovulation app to track ovulation tests and your BBT
· Calendar reminders for upcoming periods, ovulation, and PMS
· Predictions for your recurring symptoms, like cramps, pain, and headaches
· A period calendar with your menstruation, ovulation, and fertile days
· Log and set birth control pill reminders
· A cycle analysis of your period lengths to observe trends and irregular cycles
· In-app menstrual health encyclopedia and educational content
PERIOD TRACKER & MENSTRUAL CALENDAR
· Period predictions and PMS, fertility, and ovulation estimates
· A period diary and cycle tracker to log your period days, flow intensity & the menstrual products you use
· Track symptoms, cravings, skin, pain, exercise, vitality, & more to find patterns in your cycle
· Set up calendar reminders before your next period, ovulation, and PMS
OVULATION TRACKER & FERTILITY TRACKER:
· Ovulation calculator and basal body temperature tracker
· Fertility predictions and fertility friend to help you get pregnant if you’re trying to conceive
· Log ovulation test and cervical fluid for improved ovulation estimations
· Set fertility and ovulation calendar reminders to help plan a pregnancy
PREGNANCY APP & WEEK BY WEEK GUIDE
· Set your expected due date with a pregnancy calculator
· A pregnancy calendar and baby growth tracker to keep track of your trimester
· Track pregnancy symptoms, baby movement, and more
· Fact-checked health content to guide you through your pregnancy week by week.
FIND UNIQUE PATTERNS IN YOUR MENSTRUAL CYCLE
· View your period lengths and cycle variations
· See the symptoms you tracked in relation to your menstrual cycle
· Use Clue to help you manage your PCOS and irregular cycles
· Started menstruating? Clue is a helpful period tracker for teens
· Bring the Clue Period Tracker app to your OBGYN and have your period history available
Clue is a cycle tracker and ovulation app built for anyone who menstruates and uses gender-neutral language.
Note: Clue Period Tracker & Ovulation App should not be used as a contraceptive.
Helloclue.com – Menstrual cycle encyclopedia and resource for period, fertility, birth control, sex, and LGBTQIA topics.
Clue Period Tracker & Ovulation app – the menstrual cycle tracker, period calendar, and pregnancy app that helps you understand your body better.”
4. Me v PMDD
Me v PMDD makes symptom tracking for Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder incredibly simple with easy-to-read symptom graphs that can help you and your doctors understand and more effectively treat PMDD.
Throw away (recycle!) your paper charts, track and manage PMDD from the palm of your hand.
What can Me v PMDD help me do?
– Symptom Tracking – Track daily symptoms and overall moods on 0-10 scales to see how PMDD changes day-to-day, cycle-to-cycle, treatment-to-treatment.
– Treatment Tracking – Keep all your PMDD treatments listed in one place, easy to access, remember, and share with new doctors.
– Cycle Tracking – Track symptoms according to the days of your cycle or track via calendar days. It’s up to you!
– Peer Support – Connect with Gia Allemand Foundation for PMDD’s Peer Supporters in just 2 clicks! No one needs to battle PMDD alone.
– Self-Love Journal – Keep all your thoughts and notes related to PMDD in one place. Vent feelings, draft your self-care plan, leave notes of self-love, and more all to fight PMDD.
– My Data – Explore your symptom data on easy-to-read line graphs.
***Me v PMDD is not a diagnostic tool, but it sure can help!
This app comes from the heart, created by a daughter fighting PMDD, her caring mom, a loving husband of a PMDD warrior, and our sisters at the Gia Allemand Foundation for PMDD. Me v PMDD is inclusive of and specifically designed for all people who have PMDD, regardless of gender identity.
It’s Me v PMDD.
It’s You v PMDD.
It’s We v PMDD.
Together, We Can Do It!
Reach out to us with any questions or feedback. Our team is here for you and dedicated to make this app the best it can be for all of us in the fight v PMDD.”
5. Flo Ovulation & Period Tracker
Flo is a smart and simple feminine menstrual cycle calendar with a period tracker, helpful pregnancy tracker, and accurate ovulation calendar. The Flo Period Tracker app not only accurately tracks your cycle and flow intensity, but is also a sensitive regular and irregular period tracker, reliable trying-to-conceive app, and fertility tracker. Flo period diary makes accurate predictions of menstruation, ovulation, and fertile days. It’s the first free period and ovulation tracker, pregnancy app for Android, fertility tracker, and ovulation calendar that uses machine learning (AI). All women, even those with irregular periods, can use this health tracker. It’s also the ideal period tracker for teens. Log your menstruation days & flow intensity in a handy period calendar (menstrual cycle diary), ovulation tracker, schedule menstrual cycle reminders, record moods, and PMS symptoms, follow a pregnancy calendar, and take full control of your health with the app.
Want to know when your next period is coming? Need a cycle tracker?Want to track your PMS symptoms? Want to take your birth control pills on time? With this free period and ovulation tracker, fertility, and pregnancy tracker app, it’s easy to keep up.
TRY THE PERIOD TRACKER FOR WOMEN! MENSTRUAL CYCLE TRACKER & OVULATION CALENDAR & PERIOD TRACKER FOR TEENS
Download this period and ovulation tracker app and:
• Track your cycle, period days and mood with the menstrual tracker and period tracker for Android
• Log the start and the end date of menstruation, flow intensity in the period tracker and ovulation app
• Pinpoint your fertility window (fertile days) and ovulation if you plan a pregnancy with the ovulation predictor
• Analyze your current and past cycles and menstrual flow with the menstrual tracker and period tracker
• Get predictions for upcoming periods, ovulation days, and fertility
• Log ovulation tests results (positive, negative) in the period calendar app for Android
• Log pregnancy test results in the app for Android
• Log more symptoms in the menstrual tracker and get relevant content/tips if you have irregular periods
PREGNANCY CALENDAR & TRACKER
• Track the week of pregnancy with our pregnancy tracker
• Pick and change the week of your pregnancy
• Get interesting articles on pregnancy every day
LIFESTYLE & FITNESS TRACKER
• Add your weight and water consumption every day
• Log your physical activity every day in the mobile app for Android
• Track your sex drive and moods
• Log your PMS symptoms in the cycle tracker
• Schedule reminders and get notifications of your period, ovulation days, and fertility
• Get reminders to log weight, sleep, and to drink water
• Get reminders on medication and contraception depending on your contraception type
• Check your period, menstrual flow, ovulation, fertility and symptoms history
• Analyze your cycle and period duration with the menstrual cycle tracker
• See the graph of your ovulation days
• Analyze your weight changes and activity during the cycle with the PMS tracker
• Track your sleep duration and sleep debt
• Control the amount of water consumed every day
MEDICAL AND SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGE
• Find out more about your body, cycle, fertility and menstrual flow with the app Flo Period Tracker and Ovulation Calendar
• Get support from the amazing Flo Period Tracker, Ovulation and Fertility Calendar community
Download this menstrual cycle tracker and join millions of women and teens who trust their cycles to this Period Tracker & Ovulation Tracker & Fertility Calendar.
Note: Flo app should not be used as a contraceptive.
Accessibility Statement: https://flo.health/accessibility-statement-android
CONNECT WITH THE APP FLO PERIOD TRACKER, OVULATION & FERTILITY CALENDAR