If you are looking for the Best Android App For Learning Excel to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Android App For Learning Excel that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Android App For Learning Excel, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Android App For Learning Excel
1. Learn Excel Formulas Functions Example App Offline
“Learn Excel Formulas Functions Example App Offline. Vlook up, multiply, percentage. You can all the excel formulas and functions also shortcuts tips in one app. We organize separately all formulas , functions and shortcuts in a very simple and clean way so you can also search from the search bar. We have listed all the formulas , functions which are in this app.
List of Excel formulas and Functions.
Excel VLOOKUP IFERROR
INDEX MATCHM IN
This Excel Formulas app Contains below material.
– 220 ++ excel function with examples
– 450 ++ excel formula and case examples
– 200 ++ excel shortcut to speed up your work with excel.
– Excel formulas with examples.
– Excel formulas free.
– Full OFFLINE does not require an internet connection.
500 + excel formulas with example such as Count, Sum, Average, Min and Max, VLookup, If, conditional formatting, data validation, Round, Date and Time, Date series, Text, Financial, and so on.
200 + excel shortcuts for windows and mac that will help to speed up your work with the excel spreadsheet/worksheet.
Learn best excel formulas and functions app we hope you will learn a lot of excel concepts and shortcuts in one app.
Some more advance Excel Formulas and Functions:
– advanced excel formulas
– excel formulas cheat sheet
– excel formulas tutorial
– excel formulas percentage
– excel formulas if
– excel formulas multiply
– excel shortcuts
– match function excel
– vlookup in excel
– countif function in excel
– excel round
– if function excel.
– excel countif function.
– vlookup in excel 2016,2013,2010.
– vlookup in excel true.
– how to use vlookup in excel 2010 step by step.
– vlookup for dummies.
– vlookup tutorial.
– vlookup true false.
– excel shortcuts keys pdf.
– excel shortcut keys 2016.
– excel shortcuts 2016.
– excel formula shortcuts.
– shortcut keys in word.
– excel shortcuts mac.
– excel shortcut keys 2013.
– excel shortcuts cheat sheet.
– common excel functions.
– excel functions tutorial.
– excel functions if.
– excel functions pdf.
– excel functions cheat sheet.
– excel functions vlookup.
– advanced excel functions.
– basic excel functions.
– excel formula list with examples pdf.
– excel formula download.
– excel formulas pdf with example 2007.
– excel formulas with examples in excel sheet free download.
– advanced excel formulas.
– excel formulas cheat sheet.
– excel formulas pdf with example 2013 download free.
– how to multiply columns in excel.
– excel multiplication formula for entire column.
– how to multiply multiple cells in excel.
– how to multiply a column in excel by a constant.
– how to multiply two columns in excel.
– excel multiply one column by another.
– how do you multiply one cell with another in excel?
– what is the formula for multiplication in excel for multiple cells.
– Excel Formula for Business, Excel Formulas and Functions, Excel ShortCut Key, Learn MS – Excel 2016, Excel Formula app in hindi urdu.
– learn excel online free.
– learn excel formulas.
– best way to learn excel online.
– learn excel pdf.
– excel formulas tutorial.
– excel tutorial.
– excel tutorial for beginners.
– excel if function text.
– if formula excel multiple conditions.
– multiple if statements in excel
– excel if statement multiple conditions range
– excel if contains
– if else excel
– excel if cell contains number then return value
– greater than or equal to
– percentage difference formula
– percentage formula in excel multiple cells
– formula to calculate percentage of grand total
– how to add percentage
– Formula App we Hope it helps you learn to excel
– xls, xlsx, xlt, xltx, csv
Note: All the content in this application is not our property. We get content from search engine and different free websites.We tried best to organize the material in one app.Please let me know if your original content want to remove from our application.
Note: App works fine in all devices, if not loading please recheck device or restart.”
2. Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets
“Budget and expense tracking integration allows you to start 2022 on the right foot. The Excel spreadsheet app lets you create, view, edit and share files. Check, edit and share sheets on the go. Excel makes it easy to review and analyze data, use a budget tracker and more. Create, view and edit workbooks attached to emails.
Edit documents for data analysis, accounting, finance and other fields with confidence. Take your data and office with you. Create charts, run analyses, edit data and annotate documents from your phone anytime. Accounting on the go is made easy with access to spreadsheets and a chart maker.
Create formulas and spreadsheets, review charts or start a budget on the go. Make spreadsheets and data files with robust formatting tools and great features. Build charts and spreadsheets that meet specific needs with Excel. Keep a worksheet for your finances and edit anytime.
Spreadsheets, business collaboration, charts and data analysis tools on your phone with Microsoft Excel.
Microsoft Excel Features:
Spreadsheets & Calculations
• Manage charts, budgets, task lists, accounting & financial analysis with Excel’s modern templates.
• Use data analysis tools & familiar formulas to run calculations on spreadsheets.
• Rich Office features & formatting options make your workbook sheets easier to read and use.
• Spreadsheet & chart features, formats & formulas operate the same way on any device.
• Chart maker to annotate, edit & insert charts that bring data to life.
• Create quarterly reports for work & leverage Excel’s data analysis tools.
• Data analysis features like Add & Edit Chart Labels highlight key insights.
• Budget tracker: keep up-to-date on expenses.
• Charts and data in an easily digestible format.
Budget and Expense Tracking
• Budget Template: Spreadsheets & charts help calculate budget needs.
• Budget Planner: Budget templates & tools to help you drill down to your finance needs.
• Budget Tracker: Track expenses & save money.
• Calculate tax estimates, personal finances & more.
Review and Edit
• Edit documents, charts & data or update your task list from anywhere.
• Data analysis features like sort & filter columns.
• Create spreadsheets, duplicate, hide & unhide easily.
• Annotate charts, highlight portions of worksheets, create shapes & write equations with the draw tab feature on devices with touch capabilities.
Collaborate and Work Anywhere
• Share files & charts with a few taps to invite others to edit, view or leave comments.
• Edit & copy your worksheet in the body of an email or attach a link to your workbook.
Create formulas, edit documents, manage budgets and design spreadsheets with Microsoft Excel.
1 GB RAM or above
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size smaller than 10.1 inches.
Unlock the full Microsoft experience with a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC and Mac.
Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your Play Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your Play Store account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft’s EULA for Terms of Service for Microsoft 365 on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula”
3. Learn Excel Full
✓ Excel Tutorials with pics & in very easy language.
✓ Multiple Excel Tips & Tricks, 200+ Excel Shortcuts.
✓ Excel Basic & Advance Quiz Test.
✓ Tips & Tricks of Excel in notification area of your Smartphone.
✓ Excel Templates – Free Download already created Excel files with Macro codes and Formulae.”
4. “Full Excel Course, Excel Tutorial (Offline)”
Note : This is not a Microsoft Corporation Application. This is just a Complete Excel Tutorial Application.
This is a very use full Application for all Excel Users
By using this Application may learn Excel easily learn complete Excel
This Application having :
** Excel Basic
– Excel Rows and Columns
– Enter text a number in a Cell
– How to edit text in cell
– How to change the color of a cell and many more
** Chart in Excel
– How to sort data in excel
– Create an Excel Chart
– Move and resize
– Chart Style and Layout and many more
** Conditional Logic
– The if Function
– Conditional formatting in Excel
– Count if
– Sum if
– The SUM function
– How to Multiply in Excel
– Subtract and Divide
– Combining the Arithmetic Operators and many more
– The Average Function
– The date function
– Time Function in Excel
– A time table project and many more
** Data processing Data
– Data tables in Excel
– A second data table
– Excel scenarios
– Goal seek and many more
– How to auto fill in Excel
– Entering simple addition formula
– The sum function in excel
– How to use a paste special and many more
5. Tutorial for Excel
Getting Started with Excel
Creating and Opening Workbooks
Saving and Sharing Workbooks
Modifying Columns, Rows, and Cells
Formulas and Functions
Relative and Absolute Cell References
Working with Data
Freezing Panes and View Options
Groups and Subtotals
Doing More with Excel
Track Changes and Comments
Finalizing and Protecting Workbooks
This app also include Excel Keyboard Shortcuts, so that you can increase your productivity.”
6. Learn Excel Formula and Functions
“For those of you who are learning with Excel formulas and find many difficulties, we recommend you to use the full application of this excel formula. This app is suitable for beginners, advanced, as well as for schools and businesses. Here are some features in this app that will help you learn ms excel:
– Learn 300 ++ excel function with examples
– Learn 500 ++ excel formulas with examples
– Full OFFLINE does not require internet connection
– A search feature that lets you search for specific formulas and excel functions
– Bookmarks feature
There are many functions such as Cube functions, Data functions, Date and time functions, Engineering functions, Financial functions, Information functions, Logical functions, Lookup and reference functions, Math and trigonometry functions
Statistical functions, Text functions, and more
500 ++ excel formula with examples like Count, Sum, Index, Match, Average, Min and Max, Lookup, If, conditional formatting, data validation, Round, Date and Time, Date series, Text, Finance,
Best Learn Formula Excel Applications Hope this helps you solve many problems you encounter while working with excel.
All content in this app is not our trademark. We only get content from search engines and websites. Please let me know if your original content wants to be removed from our app.”