If you are looking for the Best Android App For Lenses to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Android App For Lenses that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Android App For Lenses, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Android App For Lenses
Jealous of the cool new gesture navigation features on newer phones?
With Navigation Gestures, you don’t have to buy a new phone or wait for the next Android update to get swipe gesture controls. Navigation Gestures brings swipe gestures to any Android device! Replace the navigation bar buttons and get gesture controls with Navigation Gestures!
Best of all, Navigation Gestures can completely hide the stock navigation bar
without root! This is the first gesture control app with this feature.
Swipe left, right, up, or down. Swipe up and hold. Tap. Double tap. Long press. Go crazy and split the pill in 3! There’s a lot of ways you can use the gesture bar to control your phone. Don’t like how the gesture pill looks? Customize it!
Here’s everything you can do:
– Single tap
– Double tap
– Tap and hold (long press)
– Swipe up and hold
– Swipe left
– Swipe left and hold
– Swipe right
– Swipe right and hold
– Swipe up
– Swipe down
– Swipe up from left
– Swipe up and hold from left
– Swipe up from center
– Swipe up and hold from center
– Swipe up from right
– Swipe up and hold from right
– Recent apps
– Toggle split-screen (Android Nougat+)
– Open previous app (Android Nougat+)
– Open Assistant
– Hide pill
– Toggle navigation bar
– Pull down notifications
– Pull down quick settings
– Open power menu
– Skip to previous media track
– Skip to next media track
– Play/pause current media track
– Show keyboard switch dialog
– Launch app
– Lock screen
– Take screenshot
– Kill all background apps
– Rotate screen
– Toggle flashlight
– Toggle Bluetooth
– Toggle WiFi
– Toggle battery saver
– Toggle screen timeout
– Open volume panel
– Launch Activity
– Launch Shortcut
– Trigger Tasker Event
– Send Intent
– Toggle auto brightness
– Lower brightness
– Raise brightness
– Open app drawer
– Lower volume
– Raise volume
– Cycle ringer mode
– Toggle media volume mute
– Kill all background apps
– Hold back
– Go forward
– Open menu
– Kill current app
– Accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Choose accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Send keycode
– Send long-press keycode
– Send double-press keycode
Appearance (all free)
– Customize pill color
– Customize pill transparency
– Customize pill border color
– Customize pill corner radius
– Customize pill width/height
– Customize pill X/Y position
Behavior (all free)
– Blacklist pill/show NavBar in selected apps
– Customize sensitivity
– Customize vibration duration
– Customize animation duration
– Automatically hide pill after delay
– Many more
Setting up ADB: https://www.xda-developers.com/install-adb-windows-macos-linux/
– If your system navigation bar keeps hiding itself, run this ADB command:
adb shell settings delete global policy_control
Or, hit the “PROBLEMS?” button on the main screen and select the option that describes this issue.
– If you uninstalled the app without turning off “Hide Navigation Bar,” run this ADB command:
adb shell wm overscan reset
– If your lock screen icons are cut off, go to Settings>>Behavior>>Blacklisting and enable Don’t Hide NavBar on Lock Screen
Please visit this page for more details on the latest release and to find answers to frequently asked questions.
Check out the official XDA forum thread to leave feedback.
Please visit the GitHub page to report any issues you find.”
2. MotionCam: Camera & RAW Video
“MotionCam replaces your built in camera with advanced computational photography algorithms to produce natural looking images. It stacks multiple images to reduce noise. It also allows for capture of true RAW video at full sensor resolution on a high end device.
* True RAW video capture with support for Cinema DNG.
* Ability to go back in time and pick images from the past.
* Full customization of post processing including white balance, tone mapping and sharpness.
* Customizable advanced image stacking algorithm to reduce noise.
* Full manual controls of shutter and ISO.
NOTE: Motion Cam needs a high end device to function. Your device will need complete Camera2 API support. Please visit https://github.com/mirsadm/motioncam for support.”
3. Google Camera
• HDR+ with Exposure and White Balance Controls – Take pictures using HDR+ to capture fantastic photos, especially in low-light or backlit scenes.
• Top Shot – Pick the best moment with Top Shot. It automatically recommends the best pics, where no one is blinking and everything looks just right.
• Night Sight – You’ll never want to use your flash again. Night Sight brings out all the details and colors that get lost in the dark. You can even take photos of the Milky Way!
• Super Res Zoom – Super Res Zoom makes your pictures sharper when you zoom in.
• Motion Mode – Capture life in motion. Take professional quality Long Exposure and Action Pan photos.
• Long Shot – Take casual, quick videos by simply long-pressing the shutter key in the default camera mode.
Requirements – The latest version of Google Camera only works on Pixel phones running Android 12 and above. Some features are not available on all devices.”
4. Photoshop Camera Photo Filters
“Adobe Photoshop Camera is a free photo editor camera app that lets you add the best filters and effects for your photos — before you even take the shot. Show off your unique style with over 100 aesthetic, Insta-worthy lens effects and filters inspired by your favorite artists and influencers. And with no picture editing or Photoshop skills needed, it’s easy to share your world — your way.
Photoshop Camera is packed with fun and amazing AI-powered features that help you choose the right lens and take gorgeous selfies, food and scenery shots, the perfect portrait, and more. Quick auto-tone fixes and portrait controls mean you can apply unique photo effects like blur background and fun filters for your pictures to create high-quality photos with a simple tap or swipe of your finger.
• FUN WITH CAMERA FILTERS: Apply Photoshop camera filters and effects with just one tap. With dozens of custom filters for pictures, it’s easy to swap them in and out and save your favorites to use again and again. The filters for pictures library includes: Portrait, Bloom, Pop Art, Spectrum, Desync, Food, Scenery, Natural Skies, Analog, Night Shift, Dreamcatcher, Supersize, Double Expo, Prism, Mixed Media, Blue Skies, Artful, and more. You’ll also find widely popular lenses like Studio Light, Comic Skies, Interstellar, Celestial, Cosmos, Grit, Dappled, Vibrant, Neon Pulse, and Color Echo to help you create a variety of cool photo effects.
• REAL-TIME PHOTOSHOP EFFECTS: Take a better picture with the magic of Photoshop and AI-powered picture editing.
• AUTO-TONE PHOTO EFFECTS: Photoshop Camera gets “real life” right with no more extreme differences between areas of brightness and shadow for enhanced picture editing.
• CONTENT-AWARE RECOMMENDATIONS: Pick your shot and Photoshop Camera does the rest. It knows which photo effects to apply to get the best result, so there’s no more fuss when it comes to the right lighting and focus.
• PORTRAIT CONTROLS (Bokeh, Face Distance, Face Light, Face Relighting): The Face Light feature in Photoshop Camera optimizes for lighting, eliminating the appearance of any sharp shadows and creating the perfect portrait (read: no more under-eye bags). For group selfies, Photoshop Camera recognizes where each subject is positioned, so there’s no more distortion. And the Bokeh (blur background) feature makes it easy to quickly apply blurring effects and enhance portrait quality.
• INFLUENCER-INSPIRED LENS OPTIONS: See yourself through the eyes of your favorite creators by using their aesthetic, custom-designed camera lenses. There are over 100 lens effects and new, seasonal options are added all the time, so there’s always something fun to discover.
• BUILT FOR SOCIAL: Easily capture and share fun, high-quality photos to your favorite social network.
Photoshop Camera photo editor is brought to you by Adobe, creators of the Photoshop family.
Terms & Conditions:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights
Adobe Photoshop Camera is a fun, free photo-editing app that lets you express your unique style with creative photo art. Use cool effects like blur background and over 100 different lens options including Dreamy, Monochrome, Vintage, and Ambient Skies, plus lots of fun filters, and dazzle with your beautiful camera work on social media.”
5. My Aurora Forecast & Alerts
“My Aurora Forecast is the best app for seeing the Northern Lights. Built with a sleek dark design, it appeals to both tourists and serious aurora watchers by telling you what you want to know – whether that is exactly how likely you are to see the aurora borealis or details about the solar winds and high-resolution sun imagery. With this app, you’ll be seeing the Northern Lights in no time.
– Find the current KP index and how likely you are to see the Northern Lights.
– View a list of the best locations to view from right now.
– Map showing how strong the aurora is around the world, based on the SWPC ovation aurora forecast.
– Free push notifications and alerts when auroral activity is expected to be high.
– Forecasts for the next hour, several hours and several weeks so you can plan your Northern Lights viewing long in advance (subject to weather conditions).
– Solar wind statistics and sun imagery.
– Tour information so if you’re considering to go to locations such as Iceland or even Alaska or Canada, you’ll be able to find tours that we can recommend to you.
– Completely free of charge for all functionality, no in-app purchases.
If you want the latest updates on geomagnetic activity and enjoy viewing the aurora borealis, this app is right for you. This version is ad-supported.”
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak RAW DNG files; save non-destructively or export as JPG
• Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renown “Control Point” technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylized or plain text
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content of your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images (6 styles)
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks with realistic grain and the “wash” effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smoothen skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits based on three dimensional models”