If you are looking for the Best Android App For Logic to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Android App For Logic that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Android App For Logic, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Android App For Logic
1. Logic Master 1 Mind Twist
Looking for a logic game that is brilliant, creative and strange at the same time? Now you can become a logic mastermind by solving the most unusual and tricky games or questions you have ever seen!
The puzzle contains tricky questions that incorporate use of memory, attention and the ability to think in unconventional ways.
This is the first version of a brilliant and unusual puzzle that tests your attention and ability to think outside the box.
Logic Master is an addictive free tricky puzzle game with a series of tricky brain teasers. Different riddles and tricky tests will challenge your mind.
– Very simple and addictive gameplay
– 260+ puzzles
– Craziest mind game ever!
– Global Leaderboards, Achievement Boards and Star Boards
– Cognitive Score Evaluation
– High quality and lovely handdrawn graphics
– Fun music and sound effects
– One finger touch or drag controls
– Compete againist time and players all over the world
CREATIVE PUZZLE & ABSURD SOLUTIONS!
You do not need to be genius to play Logic Master. However if you are genius, you’re more than welcome to try 🙂
There are more than 260 unique and funny problems. What you need is to try various creative approaches to reach the solution.
THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX
Logic Master is an addictive free IQ game and find out if you are genius like Einstein or not! This crazy game is an ingenious puzzle with a series of funny brain teasers and absurd solutions that you will never ever think before.
– Performance tracking mind game gives cognitive statistics that show your activity and performance history
– Offline brain game. You can solve brain training problems wherever you are.
– Unlock new creative levels
– Exercise your brain with intellectual problems with more than 260 logic games and boost your mental capacities
– Improve your memory, concentration and mindfullness.
EVALUATE COGNITIVE SKILLS
Logic Master is a fun based brain training game designed to improve attention, flexibility, visual and spatial processing and memory skills. The more you solve the puzzles, the more you will raise up critical cognitive skills that are designed to boost your productivity and creating alternative solutions for the daily problems.
Try to advance your mental core abilities, challenge your friends, compare your performance and motivate each other. A stronger working memory enables quicker learning and an improvement in brain connectivity.
By playing this game you will not only have fun, but you will also update your mental skills and cognitive abilities
– Improve your memory
– Train your creativity
– Increase your visual processing
– Prove your ability with these problem solving games for logic based levels.
– Train shape and color coordination
HOW TO PLAY
Follow the instructions carefully. Some questions may be tricky or need a different approach to solve. Those small puzzles will help you to power up your attention, focus thoughts on a specific item, train spatial thinking and improve your mental skills at all.
TRICKY PUZZLE GAME
Could you be a genius, are you smart enough solve all the test to beat your friends to get the think highest IQ outside your game? Try this innovative test puzzle to improve your speed of think and try to figure it outside the circle.
As you can see people commented that their coginitive skills were challenged, they were forced to think alternative ways to solve problems, so their reasoning ability progressed. Try logic master for smart brain games.
Enjoy brain training game and improve your cognitive abilities.”
2. Flow Free
Connect matching colors with pipe to create a Flow®. Pair all colors, and cover the entire board to solve each puzzle in Flow Free. But watch out, pipes will break if they cross or overlap!
Free play through hundreds of levels, or race against the clock in Time Trial mode. Flow Free gameplay ranges from simple and relaxed, to challenging and frenetic, and everywhere in between. How you play is up to you. So, give Flow Free a try, and experience “mind like water”!
Flow Free features:
★ Over 2,500 free puzzles
★ Free Play and Time Trial modes
★ Clean, colorful graphics
★ Fun sound effects
Special thanks to Noodlecake Studios, creators of Super Stickman Golf, for their work on Flow Free!
3. Skillz – Logic Brain Games
“Want to test your memory skills or give your brain an exercise? Try this fun memory game to improve your memory, speed, get better accuracy, distinguish between colors and much more. This is a fun logical game that gives a good test to your brain.
With this brain game, you can help players to learn to distinguish between different colors and improve their skills. The players sharpen their minds while having fun playing this game. This logical game is a skill test game. Also, you can test your reflexes. There are some fun game puzzles in the game of different kinds. You score points and advance levels. Very fun and addictive game that you will completely enjoy.
To add to playing a logical game and training your brain, you also have a lot of fun with the game. It is packed with different kind of tests that improve your skills and abilities. Here is how –
✓Improve your memory
✓Train your reflexes
✓Increase your accuracy
✓Prove your touch ability
✓Increase your speed
✓Learn color coordination
Each level tests your skills and abilities to their peak. After each level, your results are ranked between 1 and 5 Stars and you will be rewarded with a number of Brains. For every Star earned you will be rewarded with one Brain. Using a brain, you can retry from the current round, pass a round or pass a level with 5 stars.
Every level is designed to help you improve your skills, memory to sharpen your mind with this addictive game. So, are you ready to take up a brain challenge now? Download this free app – “Skillz Logical Brain Game” now to get started.
The logical game is introducing a Multiplayer feature. Here is how it goes –
– Play with your friends or with random players
– Start a game with minimum 2 players. Max limit is 4.
– If you finish the game in Multiplayer mode on the 1st place, you earn a “Win” and 5 Brains. If you finish the game but on the 2nd place, you earn just 3 Brains and no “Win”
– Your Multiplayer Ranking depends on the “Wins”
– Play in Multiplayer mode and unlock Achievements
You will love the feature, so start sharing with your friends.”
As you know, Chess is one of the oldest strategy games in the world.
Chess is an excellent board logic game that develops such skills as tactics, strategy and visual memory.
I’m trying to create an application that allows a player of any level to enjoy the game.
Play Chess, unlock levels and be Chess Master!
– The pawn moves to one field forward or two fields at the first move of this figure; beats diagonally to one field forward.
– The king moves to one field in the vertical, horizontal or diagonal.
– The queen moves to any distance vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
– The rook moves to any distance vertically or horizontally.
– The knight moves to the field two fields along the vertical and one horizontally or one field vertically and two horizontally.
– The bishop moves to any distance diagonally.
Important Chess situations:
– Check – the situation in chess when a king is under immediate attack by opponent’s pieces
– Checkmate – the situation in chess when the player whose turn it is to move is in check and has no legal move to escape check.
– Stalemate – the situation in chess when the player whose turn it is to move has no legal move and is not in check. (draw)
The goal of the game is to checkmate the other king.
Two special moves in Chess:
– Castling is a double move, performed by the king and the rook that never moved.
– En passant is a move in which a pawn can take an opponent’s pawn if it jumps over a field under the pawn’s blow.
– Ten levels of difficulty
– Chess Puzzles
– Game Assistant (Helper)
– Ability to undo a move
– Hints of moves
– Stars for levels completed without the undo button
– Seven different themes
– Two board views (Vertical – 2D and Horizontal – 3D)
– Alternate mode
– 2 player mode
– Realistic graphics
– Save function
– Sound effects
– Small size
If you want to play good Chess, you can help me make the app better.
Please write your feedback and suggestions here; I will read them and improve the quality of the application!