If you are looking for the Best Android App For Malayalam to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Android App For Malayalam that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Android App For Malayalam, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Android App For Malayalam
1. Pachakam -Volume 1
1 :- This Application contains Malayalam Unicode Font. If your device not support Unicode Fonts , you cannot
read properly. Before installing , please check your device’s compatibility
2 :- For better reading , please update your Android version to at least 4.1
3 :- Please use your mobile Menu button Or touch the screen to see the “catalog” to find out the recipes .
4 :- For increase or decrease the font size , please use your mobile Menu button. Then you can find ” more +
config + font size “
Note: If you have facing any problem with this app . , please use our Pro version . ” Ammachiyude Adukkala Pro “
Welcome to the magic oven of voracious tastes. A Face Book group found on 30th November 2011 by Jaison Jacob and his friend Saju Sam, aimed to share nostalgic, authentic and traditional recipes, Ammachiyude Adukkala is today 3 Lakhs in strength. As Ammachi is an unforgettable and inevitable term that reminds and elicits ripples of unconditional love and care in our minds, the group is bringing us variety of delicacies that can never elude the authentic flavours and tastes. The activities of this group which has earned enormous popularity in a short period of time, are led by Jaison and Saju with the strong support of other team member on the admin panel – Indu Jaison, Asha Saju, Anu Thomas, Nijo Jose & Anoop Baby John who helps the progress of the group in strict discipline and unity. Diaz Xavier, a young IT Talent, is all time active with the group contributing in mobile applications, and website updating and support, data backup and uploads.
Once again, we welcome each one of you to this altar of tastes – Ammachiyude Adukkala!!”
2. Malayalam Keyboard
“Manglish Malayalam Keyboard, commonly known as Manglish has transformed the way users type Malayalam on Android. Join 10M+ users who save time using our word predictions, accurate phonetic transliteration and Malayalam voice to text typing.
When enabling any keyboard that you download, Android shows a standard warning. Manglish Keyboard does not collect or store any personal or confidential information.
You can type by speaking to your phone using our all new Malayalam Voice to Text typing feature, called Manglish Voice.
Manglish has the best Malayalam movie sticker comments. Use these amazing fun stickers in your conversations inside any messaging app.
Typing with Manglish is the fastest way to type – you don’t need any other Malayalam input tools. It works inside all applications on your phone – no more copy-paste! Start typing in English and choose Malayalam word for what you’re typing. The most common words work without internet.
Chat with your friends and family in your native language – use Malayalam on Whatsapp, Facebook or any other app. The only app that supports Malayalam dialogue stickers in Whatsapp and other chat apps.
How to use this Malayalam keyboard
1. Open Manglish Keyboard from your apps after installing
2. Enable and choose Manglish as your keyboard
3. Customize settings and choose any of the amazing themes
4. Start typing Malayalam everywhere
5. Spice up your conversations by using Malayalam photo comments from our curated movie dialogue stickers
– Switch between Malayalam and English predictions by clicking on the മ button
– Click on the stickers icon in the suggestion bar to open the Sticker/GIF/Emoji section. You can also use the emoji key to open this
– Malayalam Voice to Text app: type by speaking into your phone with Manglish Voice Keyboard
– Easily search and open apps installed on your phone and discover new apps relevant to you with our App Search feature.
– Choose “Vibrate on keypress” to add a small vibration when pressing each key
– Enable “Insert space after . ,” to add a space automatically after these characters
– Enabling “Press space to select word” will automatically select the Malayalam prediction when you press space
– Choosing “Edit English on backspace” will change the converted Malayalam text back to English for easier editing. Turning this off will let you edit Malayalam text directly by pressing backspace
– “Use offline predictions” can be turned off to get only exact matches for what you type. This will need an active internet connection to work
– Choose a theme that you like from “Keyboared themes”
– To remove all ads from the app, click “Remove Ads” and make a purchase. This is a small one time price and helps support us
You can choose to buy Manglish Premium from the Remove Ads section in settings. Your purchase will help us continue improving this application and pay for expenses towards running our infrastructure. It’s a one time purchase and will give you premium features forever.
– To get ഞങ്ങൾക്കും, type “njangalkum”
– For ആശംസകൾ, type “aash” and you’ll get the full prediction
– To type just ആശംസ, type “aashamsa” and scroll the suggestions to select it
– Some words needs internet to work – you might have to wait for a few seconds if internet is slow
Forget Handwriting Input, Indic Keyboard or other slow manual keyboards – this is the best Android Malayalam Keyboard and is fast, effortless and the top rated. നിങ്ങളുടെ സ്വന്തം മലയാളം കീബോർഡ്.
We respect your privacy
– No personal information or credit card details are collected. A standard warning is shown by Android for all keyboards that you download.
Share your suggestions by emailing us at email@example.com”
3. Learn Malayalam Quickly
Learn Malayalam Quickly is one of the easiest and fastest way to learn Malayalam fast and effectively. This language learning app will not only help you learn Malayalam grammar, but also will enable you to learn Malayalam quickly. It has great content and is very easy to use. It is the best answer to questions on how to learn Malayalam fluently.
Learn Malayalam Quickly can also work as a travel app when you visit Kerala. It can be your own travel guide with the most frequently used phrases and words on tour to India.
Still wondering how to learn Malayalam language? Wait no more! Learn Malayalam through English with our free language translator app. Learn to speak Malayalam today!
• STUDY MALAYALAM IN AN ENTERTAINING WAY
The app turns learning into a fun-filled experience. Learn Malayalam through English using quizzes, flash cards and by recording your own phrases. You will be able to learn to speak Malayalam easily and fast at home, while being entertained at the same time. Not only that you’ll learn to speak Malayalam, but you will learn spoken/conversational Malayalam as well!
• CATEGORIZED WORDS
If you are determined to learn a specific category of words, Learn Malayalam Quickly will enable you that. It provides Malayalam translation for most frequently used words and phrases across 33 categories. You can use it like an English to Malayalam dictionary for 1100+ Malayalam words and Malayalam phrases. It’s indeed a great handy tool that will get you talking conversational language fast.
The phrases are divided across 33 categories – Body, Time, Calendar, Colours, Directions, Health, Emergency, Feelings, Food, Grocery, Friendship, Romance, Fruits, General, Greetings/Introductions, Conversation, Household, Relations, Language, Expressions, Numbers, Shopping, Spices, Travel, Driving, Accommodation, Weather, Vegetables, Work/Office, Kitchen, Animals, Sports and Study.
• BUILD KNOWLEDGE AND UPGRADE YOUR MALAYALAM
Build knowledge from scratch or refresh your Malayalam grammar. The app easily enables you to improve your Malayalam vocabulary and pronunciation, remember new words using Malayalam Flashcards, learn the alphabet in Malayalam or test your Malayalam language knowledge with our fun Malayalam quiz. Used as an English to Malayalam dictionary or Malayalam learning app, “Learn Malayalam Quickly” has several handy features that helps you with effective language learning.
• LEARN Malayalam QUICKLY FEATURES:
– Carefully translated list of 1100+ most frequently used Malayalam phrases and words will make sure that you learn spoken Malayalam in the most effective way possible
– High quality text as well as audio of Malayalam translation by native Malayalam speakers in a crisp and clear voice will help with your pronunciation and intonation – A good aid for spoken Malayalam
– Tag your favorite phrases for quick reference and study Malayalam on the go
– Powerful search that allows users to search within a vocab category as well as across all vocabulary categories
– Study Malayalam starting with the ABC – learn the basics with the alphabet in Malayalam
– A fun quiz that is an effective Malayalam learning aid
– Malayalam Flash Cards to improve Malayalam vocabulary
If you wish to learn to speak Malayalam for free, then look no more. Speak now!
Learn Malayalam Quickly is a quick and handy free language translator for beginners and for serious language learners alike.
Proudly rated as one of the best apps to learn Malayalam!
Please feel free to contact us with your feedback or suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on social media
What are you waiting for? Still wondering how to learn Malayalam language? Learn to speak Malayalam today with our free language translator app – “Learn Malayalam Quickly””
4. Speak Malayalam 360
“Speak Malayalam 360 brings you a natural language learning pattern that helps to speak and write the Malayalam language easily. The app comes with a Malayalam writing pad which recognizes each letter you write on the screen. Moreover, it will give an audio response in Malayalam, besides you will get Malayalam pronunciation of every word and fruitful examples will follow you on every step.
What will you get from this app?
1. An effective way for learning Malayalam in English.
2. Carefully crafted Malayalam-English conversations.
3. Malayalam Audio pronunciation in native accent.
4. Malayalam gesture pad for learning letters.
5. Visual examples will give more confidence to learn.”
5. Malayalam News App – Samayam
Malayalam Samayam is a Malayalam news app from Times Internet, India’s largest digital product company that offers the latest news in the Malayalam Language, Breaking News, Movie Reviews in Malayalam, Cinema News, Cinema 2020 Box Office Collections, Jyothisham 2020, Malayalam Jhatakam, Sports News in Malayalam, Malayalam Cinema News, India Cricket Schedules, Malayalam Cinema Actor & Actress Photos, Jokes in Malayalam, and more right on your smartphone.
Samayam Malayalam News App keeps you up-to-date with the top stories, breaking news, and in-depth coverage from 18 different sections at a single place. Download the SAMAYAM Malayalam app on your Android device and stay updated with news in Malayalam from across Kerala, India, and the globe – anywhere, anytime, and also the most popular content across Malayalam cinema, social media and lifestyle genre.
This news in Malayalam app provides the right mix of news and infotainment catering to all sections of the society. The app is loaded with tons of your favorite photos and videos, one of the largest amongst Indian websites.
From India news to world news in Malayalam, political news to cricket news, Spiritual to Astrology, technology news to Malayalam Cinema and movie reviews of films – get the most relevant coverage of what’s happening in the world around you.
Also, catch the live coverage of all the breaking news on Times Now Live TV & Times Now Live Audio.
You can share articles and videos via Facebook, Whatsapp, email, SMS, and other social media channels. Along with that, you can also share your views and also participate in healthy discussions through our discussion threads.
Other Key Features of the Samayam Malayalam App
• Very easy to use, even for beginners
• Push Alerts to keep you updated as the action unfolds
• Customize the alerts to the sections you want to be updated about and the time and frequency of the alerts
• Share stories and breaking news with friends on Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter and Google+
• Works fast on slow/2G networks also
• Get updated with all the local news of your preferred area. Select and add the city of your choice
• Now get push notifications in a much cleaner and user friendly UI
Stay ahead by downloading the best Malayalam news app!
6. Malayalam Keyboard for Android
“Malayalam Keyboard for Android™ is a simple and fast Malayalam input tool for Android devices. By setting the default input method in your android device,this tool can be used in any application for typing Malayalam.
1) A unique layout with 31 keys for typing Malayalam.
2) Easy to learn layout – Malayalam letter keys are arranged in alphabetical order
3) Quick switch to qwerty and symbol keypad
4) Fully customizable symbol and Emoji Layout with built in layout Editor.
5) Unicode Character Map Support
6) Subject-wise word prediction feature – create word prediction list from websites and text files
7) Easily input koottaksharam with single tap using the scrollable koottaksharam list above the keyboard(turn off prediction).
8)Automatic Word learning feature.
9) Can also be used in devices with Android version which did not support proper Malayalam rendering.
10) Real-time Malayalam spell checker facility.
11) 7 keyboard themes with character color,size change option
1) Keys in Second last row are for selection only (Eg: On pressing ‘അ’ in second last row, letters അ to ഐ – will displayed in third row of keypad- second last rows ‘ക’ key is used for input ക to ഞ from third row and so on)
2) Use ‘ABC’ key to launch the qwerty keypad.
3) Use ‘123’ key to get the number and symbol keys.
4)Long Press Enter Key to launch Supplementary symbol keypad
5) For setting Malayalam Keyboard for Android™ as your default keyboard- Open Settings-> Language and input ->Select Malayalam Keyboard for Android as your default keyboard.
6) For adding new word to prediction database just tap on the specified word(first word in the list) displayed above the keypad.
7) Use the keyboard key(bottom left) to close the keypad or Long press on it to change default input method.
Enter characters in unicode encoding format.
1)For writing കോ [ko] use this order ക +ോ , for writing കൈ= ക+ൈ
2)For writing koottaksharam use chandrakkala for joining characters. Eg : ക്ഷ = ക+്+ഷ
Send feedback and suggestions to email@example.com”
7. Learn Malayalam Language with Master Ling
Our free Malayalam language learning app is designed to make learning Malayalam as easy and as fun as possible! Using a variety of mini games and interactive learning techniques, you’ll be able to immerse yourself in the Malayalam language using just your smartphone!
Whether you’re a complete beginner and don’t know any Malayalam words and you want to learn the basics of the language, or you’re already pretty fluent and want to learn advanced Malayalam or brush up on your knowledge – Ling has you covered!
Traditional Malayalam language lessons can be boring, dull and no fun at all. At Ling, we’ve made the learning process fun by using puzzles, games, challenges and quizzes to teach you how to read, write and speak Malayalam!
OUR TEACHING MINI GAMES…
– Word quizzes
– Chatbot to practise conversation
– Speaking to improve your pronunciation
– Writing practice using your finger and smartphone screen
– Review what you have learned
– Dialogue: Practical conversation in real life
– Match pictures with the corresponding word
– Sort sentences into the correct order
– Complete the unfinished sentence
… And much, much more!
With so many different mini games, challenges, quizzes and puzzles to teach you Malayalam, you’ll have hours of fun learning a new language. It may not feel like learning at all!
LING – HIGHLIGHTS
– User friendly interface is easy to navigate
– Individual courses covering different aspects of the Malayalam language
– Courses for all fluency levels, from absolute beginner to very advanced
– Mini games, flashcards, challenges and interactive games to help you learn much faster
– Learn Malayalam using an app that was made by Malayalam natives
– Assess yourself on Malayalam speaking and pronunciation
– Learn useful Malayalam grammar while playing fun games
– Learn how to write the Malayalam alphabets
– Learn how to speak about a variety of different topics
Ling is available for 50+ different languages:
Learn Arabic, Learn Chinese, Learn Czech, Learn Dutch, Learn English, Learn French, Learn German, Learn Greek, Learn Hindi, Learn Italian, Learn Japanese, Learn Khmer, Learn Korean, Learn Lithuanian, Learn Malaysian, Learn Norwegian, Learn Portuguese, Learn Russian, Learn Serbian, Learn Slovak, Learn Spanish, Learn Swahili, Learn Tagalog, Learn Thai, Learn Turkish, Learn Vietnamese, Learn Afrikaans, Learn Croatian, Learn Hungarian, Learn Nepali, Learn Indonesian, Learn Mongolian, Learn Urdu, Learn Finnish, Learn Romanian, Learn Bulgarian, Learn Telugu, Learn Georgian, Learn Danish, Learn Bengali, Learn Tamil, Learn Polish, Learn Farsi, Learn Burmese, Learn Malayalam, Learn Punjabi, Learn Swedish
If you have any suggestions or feedback, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have fun learning!”