If you are looking for the Best Android App For Mass Texting to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best Android App For Mass Texting that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 8 Best Android App For Mass Texting, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best Android App For Mass Texting
1. Multi SMS Sender (MSS)
“Multi SMS Sender (MSS) application is used to send one message to multiple users at the same time. In which send a message to unlimited users by their message plan.This app store the history of sent message with their status (is sent or failed).
Key points are:
● Create multiple groups and send them messages in one shot.
● Manage groups and edit groups info at any time.
● You can Search contacts in groups and edit group members.
● Manage signatures and appended with at the end of message.
Support Multiple Phone numbers
● This app support multiple phone numbers if users saved in their phone-book
Support System Groups
● You can send group message with your google account or other system groups.
● You can add/edit phone-book contacts as favorite and send them messages in one shot.
Import Excel sheet
● Group contact can be imported from excel file or also you can send message with excel file by importing contacts.
● Message can be personalized using recipient first name and last name.
Back & Restore
● User can backup your groups into excel file and restore them into other phone in case user change their mobile phone.
This app does not add any watermark with the text message.
Without saving numbers
● Send messages without saving users number to your phone-book, just by creating groups.
● Show message sent history.
● Send long text message more than 160 characters.
● To resend the message that was not sent Just click on that message that was not sent from history.
● To copy a message from history just long press on that message.
● Accepting text from other apps.
If you have any suggestion or query
please send an email at email@example.com”
2. Signal Private Messenger
“Millions of people use Signal every day for free and instantaneous communication anywhere in the world. Send and receive high-fidelity messages, participate in HD voice/video calls, and explore a growing set of new features that help you stay connected. Signal’s advanced privacy-preserving technology is always enabled, so you can focus on sharing the moments that matter with the people who matter to you.
• Say anything – State-of-the-art end-to-end encryption (powered by the open source Signal Protocol™) keeps your conversations secure. Privacy isn’t an optional mode — it’s just the way that Signal works. Every message, every call, every time.
• Go fast – Messages are delivered quickly and reliably, even on slow networks. Signal is optimized to operate in the most constrained environment possible.
• Feel free – Signal is a completely independent 501c3 nonprofit. Development is supported by users like you. No advertisements. No trackers. No kidding.
• Be yourself – You can use your existing phone number and address book to securely communicate with your friends.
• Speak up – Whether they live across town or across the ocean, Signal’s enhanced audio and video quality will make your friends and family feel closer.
• Whisper in the shadows – Switch to the dark theme if you refuse to see the light.
• Sound familiar – Choose custom alerts for each contact, or disable noises completely. Simon & Garfunkel wrote a hit song about it in 1964, and you can experience the sound of silence whenever you want by choosing “None” as your notification ringtone.
• Picture this – Use the built-in image editing features to sketch, crop, and flip your outgoing photos. There’s even a text tool so that you can add more words to the 1,000 that your picture is already worth.
For support, questions, or more information, please visit:
Follow us on Twitter (@signalapp) and Instagram (@signal_app) for all of the latest updates and announcements.”
“Meet Messages, Google’s official app for texting (SMS, MMS) and chat (RCS). Message anyone from anywhere with the reliability of texting and the richness of chat. Stay in touch with friends and family, send group texts, and share your favorite pictures, GIFs, emoji, stickers, videos and audio messages.
Chat features (RCS)
On supported carriers, you can send and receive messages over Wi-Fi or your data network, see when friends are typing or when they have read your message, share images and videos in high quality, and more.
Clean, intuitive, and comfortable design
Instant notifications, smart replies and a fresh new design make communicating faster and more fun. With dark mode, you can use Messages comfortably in low-light situations.
Select or take pictures and videos directly from the app and share easily. You can even send audio messages to your contacts.
Send audio messages, emoji, stickers, or your location. You can also send and receive payments with Google Pay.
Now you can find more of the content shared in your conversations: tap on the search icon and select a specific contact to see your messaging history with them and all the photos, videos, addresses or links you shared with each other.
Messages is supported on devices running Android™ 5.0 Lollipop and above.”
Jealous of the cool new gesture navigation features on newer phones?
With Navigation Gestures, you don’t have to buy a new phone or wait for the next Android update to get swipe gesture controls. Navigation Gestures brings swipe gestures to any Android device! Replace the navigation bar buttons and get gesture controls with Navigation Gestures!
Best of all, Navigation Gestures can completely hide the stock navigation bar
without root! This is the first gesture control app with this feature.
Swipe left, right, up, or down. Swipe up and hold. Tap. Double tap. Long press. Go crazy and split the pill in 3! There’s a lot of ways you can use the gesture bar to control your phone. Don’t like how the gesture pill looks? Customize it!
Here’s everything you can do:
– Single tap
– Double tap
– Tap and hold (long press)
– Swipe up and hold
– Swipe left
– Swipe left and hold
– Swipe right
– Swipe right and hold
– Swipe up
– Swipe down
– Swipe up from left
– Swipe up and hold from left
– Swipe up from center
– Swipe up and hold from center
– Swipe up from right
– Swipe up and hold from right
– Recent apps
– Toggle split-screen (Android Nougat+)
– Open previous app (Android Nougat+)
– Open Assistant
– Hide pill
– Toggle navigation bar
– Pull down notifications
– Pull down quick settings
– Open power menu
– Skip to previous media track
– Skip to next media track
– Play/pause current media track
– Show keyboard switch dialog
– Launch app
– Lock screen
– Take screenshot
– Kill all background apps
– Rotate screen
– Toggle flashlight
– Toggle Bluetooth
– Toggle WiFi
– Toggle battery saver
– Toggle screen timeout
– Open volume panel
– Launch Activity
– Launch Shortcut
– Trigger Tasker Event
– Send Intent
– Toggle auto brightness
– Lower brightness
– Raise brightness
– Open app drawer
– Lower volume
– Raise volume
– Cycle ringer mode
– Toggle media volume mute
– Kill all background apps
– Hold back
– Go forward
– Open menu
– Kill current app
– Accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Choose accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Send keycode
– Send long-press keycode
– Send double-press keycode
Appearance (all free)
– Customize pill color
– Customize pill transparency
– Customize pill border color
– Customize pill corner radius
– Customize pill width/height
– Customize pill X/Y position
Behavior (all free)
– Blacklist pill/show NavBar in selected apps
– Customize sensitivity
– Customize vibration duration
– Customize animation duration
– Automatically hide pill after delay
– Many more
Setting up ADB: https://www.xda-developers.com/install-adb-windows-macos-linux/
– If your system navigation bar keeps hiding itself, run this ADB command:
adb shell settings delete global policy_control
Or, hit the “PROBLEMS?” button on the main screen and select the option that describes this issue.
– If you uninstalled the app without turning off “Hide Navigation Bar,” run this ADB command:
adb shell wm overscan reset
– If your lock screen icons are cut off, go to Settings>>Behavior>>Blacklisting and enable Don’t Hide NavBar on Lock Screen
Please visit this page for more details on the latest release and to find answers to frequently asked questions.
Check out the official XDA forum thread to leave feedback.
Please visit the GitHub page to report any issues you find.”
5. Chomp SMS
Well today is your day. Join the Chomp SMS revolution now at 10+ million strong!
Chomp comes with a bunch of great features, notably a passcode lock, privacy options, scheduled SMS sender (reminders, birthday wishes), stop a text while sending, pin favs to top, backup, blocklisting / SMS blocker, signatures, text snippets, quick reply popup (even on lock screen), multi-select picture gallery, dual sim, better MMS and GROUP messaging and much more….
Plus unlimited customization options when receiving messages: change notification LED colors, ringtones, and vibrate patterns. In Chomp you can also customize the screen color, font style, text size and background wallpaper. Go on give it some bling!
Plus the latest (3000+) Android, Twitter, Emoji One & iOS style emojis including diversity (skin tone). Just pick your preferred emoji style, easy!
Give Chomp SMS a try today! It’s pretty special.
Compatible with Yappy, Pushbullet, MightyText and Android Wear for desktop notifications and replying.
All Chomp features are free forever. Occasionally you’ll see an ad, or you can choose to make a once only in-app purchase to remove ads forever.
Support, Knowledge Base & Feedback @ https://chomp.uservoice.com”
“Get messaging, video and phone on one simple app. RingCentral gives you the freedom to grow and run your business from any device. Get started for free with RingCentral Video™, or sign up for RingCentral MVP™ and bring your modern PBX business phone into the new era of voice.
Are you new to RingCentral Video?
Create a free account to access your all-in-one communications platform for smart video meetings and integrated team messaging.
How RingCentral makes it easy for you to connect and collaborate:
– Video meetings that let you connect with up to 100 people with the free version – or upgrade to host 200 people
– 24 hour duration—that means your video call lasts for an unlimited amount of time – plus it’s free!
– Built-in team messaging to chat with others before, during, and after the meeting for easy business communication
– Free—no credit card required. Upgrade to RingCentral MVP at any time
Already on RingCentral MVP? See what you’ll have access to with the app:
– Superior team messaging with file sharing, task management, and a shared calendar
– Smart video meetings with screen sharing, chat, and markup tools for real-time collaboration
– Cloud-based phone with carrier-grade reliability to take and manage calls, voicemails, faxes, and business SMS on any device
– Schedule and join meetings with one, simple click
– Easily switch between your mobile and desktop app to message on-the-go
– Auto-attendant and advanced call management features for streamlining processes
– Out-of-the-box app integrations to boost productivity
– Centralized, portal-based access to your system and robust, in-depth analytics reports and dashboards
A RingCentral MVP™ (formerly known as RingCentral Office®), or RingCentral Video™ subscription is required for certain product features. Features will vary by product and plan. A free subscription is available with limited capabilities.
Download RingCentral today and say hello to possibilities.”
7. Textra SMS
Well today is your day. Textra is simply outstanding!
Comes with a bunch of great features, notably 180+ material design theme, bubble & app icon colors. Dark, black, light & auto-night / auto-android screen colors, multiple bubble styles, scheduled (future) SMS & MMS, stop during send, slide to delete, slide to call, quick snap camera, multi-select picture gallery, quick reply SMS popup and Android 11 bubble support, awesome MMS GROUP messaging, quick voice memos, GIFs, 21 text sizes, font options, message blocker / blocklisting, pin-to-top, automatic video & picture compression, plus heaps more!
Customize your preferred theme & bubble colors, signatures and notifications (icon shape, LED color, sound, vibration, privacy, reminders and muting) per conversation as well.
Get all the latest (3000+) Android, Twitter, JoyPixels & iOS style emojis including diversity (skin tone). Just pick your preferred emoji style and express yourself!
NEW: Copy Partial Text tap a bubble to check out this great new feature that allows you to copy any part of the text in a bubble!
It’s pretty special; try it, tell your friends, shout from the treetops, but most of all enjoy it.
Fully compatible with Pushbullet, MightyText, Android Wear and Android Auto (car) for enhanced notifications and quick reply.
All Textra features are free forever. Occasionally you’ll see an ad, or you can choose to make a once only in-app purchase to remove ads forever.
Support, Knowledge Base & Feedback @ https://textra.uservoice.com
Simple. Beautiful. Fast.”
8. Hit Em Up – Personalized Mass Text and Bulk SMS
“See what you’ve been missing out on with Hit Em Up – the quickest way to send SMS and iMessage messages to your contacts as one to one personal messages in bulk! Saving you HOURS of time texting— turned into just a few minutes.
Are you dissatisfied with how often and effectively you communicate with your clients, customers, team, prospective sales leads, or other key people in your network? Do you worry that sometimes meaningful connections fall through the cracks?
It’s probably no surprise to you that the most successful people in the world all have one key trait in common. They have an impeccable ability to maintain personal relationships with hundreds (or possibly thousands) by giving them individual attention and care and is undoubtedly one of the key reasons they became so successful.
The problem is that the task of keeping these relationships alive and healthy can be daunting or downright impossible without the proper assistant.
So what are the best life coaches, top-grossing personal trainers, clergy with growing congregations, top revenue-generating sales team members, and savvy entrepreneurs doing?
Meet Hit Em Up:
Hit Em Up now has:
• Scheduled messages! Schedule a message to go out at a later time!
• Template Texts! Save any text you like to re-use anytime!
• Smart Selectors! Select recipients based on information on their contact in your phone book. Isolate people in an area code, location, or work for the same company in just a few taps and add them to a group!
We would like to give you Ten Days Free of Hit Em Up Standard Today with a complimentary trial- a limited time offer that we are making available EXCLUSIVELY to our early Android adopters! See why we’re already the number one mass texting app on iOS!
We’re continually improving our app and take your feedback seriously. Let us know if you want new features or find anything you would like changed or improved in Hit Em Up at firstname.lastname@example.org