If you are looking for the Best Android App For Mixing Music to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Android App For Mixing Music that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Android App For Mixing Music, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Android App For Mixing Music
1. Samply – DJ Sampler
“We are happy to bring out the new Samply – DJ Sampler 2.0 version with loads of new features and improved performance. It contains 16 different buttons. You can load different sample to each button by holding the button for few seconds. All you have to do is transfer your samples to your device storage or just download them from cloud (10.000+ free samples) with integrated download dialog. You have multiple sets which you can switch between during the performance. Each button has its own settings and you can control looping and volume on each sample. That means if you have 6 different sets you can control the looping and volume of 96 different samples at once. With the new Audio Engine, your samples will play without any problems or lags (application supports mp3, aac and wav files). You can easily save your work and load it any time you need. We also added colors to buttons to avoid monotony. You can activate different actions to your sample with different gestures on the button itself, for example swiping the button down to toggle the sample looping. Also each button has its own text, so you can set different text to every button in all of the sets.
Tutorial on how to use: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lhaxGV9mPU”
2. Music Maker JAM – Song & Beatmaker app
“Music Maker JAM: the music maker & beat maker free music app for all music creators, DJs and producers, whatever your level is. Music Maker JAM is an easy-to-use song maker: create or remix amazing music beats and tracks using loops from a variety of musical genres including Trap, EDM, Rap, Dubstep, Hip-Hop, House, Garage, Pop, Rock, and more. Whether you’re an experienced beat maker or just exploring for the first time, this is the perfect way to make music!
Get Music Maker JAM to create your own music and become a beat maker today. Unleash your creativity and your music production skills now.
► This free beat maker includes features that will give you the music studio experience:
• Choose from over 300 Mix Packs with more than 500,000 loops to make music or remix music beats.
• Make it your style: Available musical genres include Trap, EDM, Rap, Hip-Hop, House, Pop, Rock, Dubstep, Jazz, Latin, Techno, Garage, DnB and many more – the possibilities are endless.
• Be a music production pro: Record your tracks with a perfect mix on the 8-channel mixer, or just jam live for your friends at a party.
• Be creative: Change tempo and harmonies, arrange song parts and play around with spectacular real-time effects like reverb, stutter, delay, and more.
• Make beats and remix tracks by simply shaking your smartphone or tablet.
• Sing or rap on your tracks: Record your voice and mix your vocals into your beats, then apply autotune effects for ultimate results, like a real trap beat maker.
• Choose from all the instruments you could want – who needs a garage band!
• Share your songs directly on Youtube, SoundCloud, Facebook, TikTok and other social networks
• Join our music community: Connect and become friends with artists, influencers, fans, followers, DJs, music producers and more.
Music Maker JAM is a user-friendly and free music app for DJs, beat makers, producers, or simply music lovers of all levels, beginners or pros. Make beats and create music with our song mixer – anytime and anywhere!
Our Music Maker JAM community has created and uploaded more than 10 million tracks. Join it now!
You are the music revolution, we are the spark.
► MORE INFO:
• Website: https://www.musicmakerjam.app
• Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/musicmakerjam
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/musicmakerjam
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MusicMakerJam
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/musicmakerjam”
3. Cross DJ – dj mixer app
“Cool piece of work.” (DJ Mag)
“An impressive app.” (The Guardian)
“Challenging our notions of what can be done on a touchscreen.” (Android Police)
“Good looks, great sounding FX, great sync engine, ‘slip’ mode, proper loops and cues.” (DJ TechTools)
/// MIX IN PERFECT SYNC
• Accurate BPM detection of your music, down to the last decimal
• Stable sync: one-press, and the 2 tracks never go out of phase
• Split Mono: pre-listen your music tracks before mixing them (in-app)
• Progressive, manual pitch bend
• Customizable, manual pitch range (4, 8, 16, 32, 100%).
• Accurate beat-grid editing: make any track sync properly
• Parallel waveforms mode to visually check if your tracks are synced
• Quantize feature : hot cues and loops are automatically set on the beat
• Smart-seek: tap on the waveform to fast-forward & get a seamless jump
• Automix: let Cross DJ mix your music automatically from any sources while you enjoy the party (in-app)
• External mixer: control EQs and crossfader with hardware mixers (in-app)
/// OUTSTANDING AUDIO PERFORMANCE
• Low latency: music reacts instantly to your actions
• Extremely realistic scratch sound as on real turntables
• 1 effect (Low-pass) Visit the in-app store to get more awesome effects!
• Keylock mode: change BPM without affecting the tone (in-app)
• Key detection: detect the key of the songs and know which tracks sound good together
• Autogain: automatically equalizes the levels of 2 tracks
/// INTUITIVE INTERFACE
• 2 turntables, full-fledged 3-band EQ mixer – with DJM EQ preset
• Sampler: get the best samples in our dedicated store, edit your banks all & record your own samples (in-app)
• Mix SoundCloud: explore, play and mix all SoundCloud (need a Soundcloud GO+ account)
• New Waveform view: scratch & see the music + set cue accurately
• Separate Tabs: swipe to display different panels on each side
• Large buttons, optimized for small screens
• Crossfader with 3 modes: cut, autofade, normal
• Music player is compatible with MP3s, AAC, FLAC and more
• Multiple sorting options: sort your library by title, artist, album, BPM or length
• Navigation by folder
• Large control pads: XY effect pad, 16 hot-cues pads
• Optimized for mobile & tablet
• Optimized for Intel processors
/// MINIMUM CONFIGURATION REQUIRED
• Android 4.4
• 4″ screen
• RAM: 2GB
• Dual-core processor
/// IN-APP PURCHASES
• Record: HQ live recording of your mixes
• Automix: Let Cross DJ mix your tracks and play music automatically, from any sources (playlist, album, etc.)
• Essential Effects: Bi-filter, Hi-Pass, Delay, Echo
• Beat Effects: Phaser, Flanger, Cut
• Morph Effects: Crush, Bliss, Brake, Roll
• Advanced Audio: split Mono & External Mixer
• Keylock: change BPM without affecting the tone/key
• Sampler Edit & Record: Let you edit & record your own samples through your mic
• Feature Pack: unlock all features
• Remove advertising: get rid of the ads
/// WATCH CROSS DJ PERFORMING
External mixer: http://youtu.be/oZnSzX_UnkE
Mixcloud integration: https://youtu.be/pzKrExmY2Po
Street DJing: https://youtu.be/q2nokB3qxPU
User videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj1938JIqZA4VjrPLgvJtiLFyFIvwaw6H
/// FOLLOW MIXVIBES
Want to go next level? Check out Cross DJ for laptop: www.mixvibes.com/products/cross”
4. edjing Mix – Music DJ app
“Introducing edjing Mix – the brand new version of the famous DJ app – reworked to ensure even greater performance level.
Designed in partnership with pro DJs, edjing Mix transforms your device into a real DJ setup and stretches the limits of djing on mobile, offering unlimited creative freedom.
Access millions of tracks coming from TIDAL, SoundCloud and all your local folders and remix in an instant with more than 20 DJ fx and features. Not to mention the sampler and the hardware integration to push even further the boundaries of the mobile djing.
* ‘edjing Mix offers the same capability of a pro DJ software except with the convenience of being on a device that fits in a pocket.’ – DJ Tech Tools
* ‘A super portable digital setup’ – DJ Worx
Remix +70 million tracks
– Music library (access to all your local music)
– Integration with TIDAL Premium, Soundcloud GO+, Google Drive, Dropbox, and more to come
– create multisource playlists with songs from both your local and streaming sources
– smart search feature that displays results for all your music sources on the same screen
– queue system to prepare the upcoming songs
– advanced sorting: browse by alphabetical order, BPM, or Time
All the must-have DJ tools
– automatic BPM detection for all your songs
– Tap BPM to manually adjust the BPM of your tracks
– continuous sync between your tracks
– little audio spectrum to navigate in your music
– wide audio spectrum for optimised beats detection
– pro audio FX: Echo, Flanger, Reverse, Filter
– audio FX expansion (in-app purchase): Roll, Roll Filter, Steel, Gate, Double Beat, Phaser, Color Noise, Beatgrid, Band pass, Band stop, Reverb
– automated audio FX sync on the BPM (loop, cue, seek)
– access 16 free samples: siren, gunshot, kick, snare…
– possibility to link the sampler to the crossfader to cut the pads’ samples sound depending on your crossfader’s position.
– +20 sample Packs (EDM, Hip-Hop, dubstep…), created by Pro DJs, in partnership with Future Loops
– loops: from 1/64 to 128, or customizable
– set up to 8 Hot Cues on each deck
– EQ three bands and Gain
– Pre-cueing stereo with headphones (in-app purchase)
– Automix mode to let edjing mix and do seamless transitions between your tracks
– ultra precise scratch
– set the vinyl inertia, and the starting speed of the vinyl
– a ‘Slip’ mode for Loops and Scratch
– HD recording of your mixes and scratch routines in .wav format
– 4 skins to customize your turntables (in-app purchase): Diamond, Gold, Neon, Metal
– Learn how to mix and become a DJ through tutorials and intuitive lessons
Designed by pro DJs
– intuitive interface with direct and quick access to all the essential features
– apply two audio FX at the same time on each deck
– reorder the FX lists to customize the panel as it suits you best
– control edjing with the best portable fader: Mixfader
(Mixfader requires Bluetooth LE and Android 4.3 onwards)
– compatible with your time coded and standard audio vinyls
– MIDI controller support: Pioneer DDJ-200
Remix songs from your Android Wear
– access your set key information
– sync your songs
– manage 4 DJ effects
About edjing Mix
To keep up-to-date on our latest news, follow us on:
Twitter : http://twitter.com/edjing
Contact our Team: email@example.com”
5. FL Studio Mobile
* Audio recording, track-length stem/wav import
* Browse sample and presets with preview
* Effects modules (see Included Content)
* Full-screen DeX & Chromebook Touch, Trackpad & Mouse support.
* High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
* Instrument modules (see Included Content)
* Load projects in the FL STUDIO** FREE Plugin version of this App
* MIDI controller support (class compliant). Automation support.
* MIDI file import and Export (Single-track or Multi-track)
* Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
* Piano roll: Edit notes or capture recorded performances.
* Save and load WAV, MP3, AAC*, FLAC, MIDI
* Share your songs via Wi-Fi or Cloud to other Mobile 3 installations
* Step sequencer
* User interface configurable with all screen resolutions and sizes.
* Virtual piano-keyboard & Drumpads#
#Touch to audio output latency depends on your device.
* Depending on your OS.
** The plugin-version of FL Studio Mobile is included with FL Studio
IN APP PURCHASES & INCLUDED CONTENT
FL Studio Mobile includes in-app purchases for the DirectWave sample player. You can install your own samples and don’t need to buy content.
All Instrument modules are included: Drum Sampler, DirectWave Sample Player, GMS (Groove Machine Synth), Transistor Bass, MiniSynth & SuperSaw.
All Effect modules are included: Analyzer (visual), Auto Ducker, Auto-Pitch (pitch correction), Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, Tuner (Guitar/Vocal/Inst), High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays, Phaser and Stereoizer.
Included Drum Samples: Cymbals, Hats, Kicks, Snares, Toms, Percussion, Risers, SFX
Included DirectWave Instruments: Guitars, Keyboards, Orchestral, Synth, Bass, Synth Keyboards, Synth Leads, Synth Pads, Sliced, Drums, Drum Kits and Effects.
Included MiniSynth Presets: Bass, Keys, Leads, Pads, SFX, Synths
Included SuperSaw Presets: Arps, Bass, Bells, SFX, Leads, Pads, Sequences, Synths
WANT TO TRY FL STUDIO MOBILE?
Install FL STUDIO 20 for macOS / Windows and use the FL Studio Mobile Plugin. This is identical to the App. Get FL Studio here: http://www.image-line.com/downloads/flstudiodownload.html
MANUAL / TRAINING / VIDEOS
* Location (Google Mandated) – Required to access Bluetooth Low Energy (BTLE) connectivity. BTLE is a ‘Location’ permission as it’s possible to guess your location from nearby BT devices. We use BTLE for MIDI keyboards. FLM does NOT send your location to our or other servers. See: https://developer.android.com/guide/topics/connectivity/bluetooth-le.html#permissions
* We use Firebase to receive information about how you use FL Studio Mobile to help us improve the user experience – https://support.image-line.com/redirect/firebase_learn_more
Follow the steps here: http://support.image-line.com/redirect/flmobile_android_troubleshooting
Please help us to help you! Register FL Studio Mobile – Tap ‘HELP > Users & Support Forums’ to register and visit the FL Studio mobile forum to report bugs/problems or get free DirectWave content:
* “FL Studio” desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world’s most popular and exciting music production systems. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and use the FL plugin version of FL Studio Mobile.
# FL Studio Mobile is available on Windows, Android and iOS (sold separately).”