If you are looking for the Best Android App For Monthly Expenses to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Android App For Monthly Expenses that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Android App For Monthly Expenses, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Android App For Monthly Expenses
1. AndroMoney ( Expense Track )
Thanks for recommendation of Shady Al Aref Bellah :
AndroMoney is a personal finance tool for use on your mobile phone. By using this tool, we hope you can better manage your wealth.
We focus on:
1.Ease of use: keep it intuitive to operate
2.Powerful:daily accounting, managing categories, or even drawing detail reports, AndroMoney can easily manage it.
As this App’s name suggests, we hope AndroMoney will be the best personal finance tool on Android! If you have any problems about how to use it or ideas about how to improve it, feel free to email us. We appreciate your feedback!
– Multiple accounts and support account balance & account transfer
– Cloud Storage (Dropbox , Google Docs)
– SYNC with other devices
– Any currency with downloadable rates
– Number pad with calculation
– Hierarchical categories with custom attributes
– Simple/ Detail / Custom Budgets
– Trend, Pie and Bar charts for Expense and Cash Flow
– Password Protection
– Overview your expense and income summary
– Back up data to Excel/ Mac Number
*Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
Manage your expense and money easily !
If you have problem please e-mail to us! ( We can’t reply you on google play…)
Special thank to
Mario Lüthy for German translation.
Mike Kazonis for Greek translation.
Jean Marie for French translation.
Елена Трифонова for Russia translation.
Alessio Salerno and Carlo Pite for Italian translation.”
2. Wallet: Budget Expense Tracker
“Wallet is a market-leading personal finance manager, built to help you save money, plan for the future, and see all your finances in one place. With Wallet you can stay on top of your daily expenses automatically with bank synchronization, dive into weekly reports on your spending, manage debt, and track bills. Share specific features with loved ones to get on top of your budgets together.
Wallet allows you to see your finances your way: anywhere, any time.
WHY YOU SHOULD USE WALLET
Toss your notebooks and spreadsheets, and budget for clear, tangible goals that are easy to track in real-time. Tracking your spending just got a whole lot easier. Gain full control of your finances with beautifully designed reports on your accounts.
Wallet is a money manager and bill tracker designed to help you from day one. With continuous financial insights, you’re able to stay in control of your personal finance and budget for the long-term.
You can easily control your spending, budget, and save more money using this finance tracker and bill organizer.
WHAT MAKES WALLET UNIQUE:
🔗Automatic Bank Updates – Transactions are automatically and securely synced, then smartly categorized, and factored into your budget.. With 3,500 participating banks worldwide, you’ll save loads of time not having to track every penny by tracking all your finances in one place.
💰Flexible Budgets – Budgets help you plan your spending & to save money for the future thanks to the integrated money manager. Whatever it is you need to accomplish, from paying off debt to buying a car or saving for retirement, this budgeting app offers the flexibility to meet your goals and cleverly react to any changing financial circumstances. With Wallet, budgeting expenses has never been easier.
📊Insightful reports – Easy-to-understand graphs and financial overviews give you actionable insights about the state of your finances, across accounts, credit and debit cards, debts and cash. Gain insights on where you should be budgeting more or could save more. And don’t forget about your income & expense report!
⏰Planned Payments – Never miss a due date with this bill tracker. Organize bills and keep track of due dates. See upcoming payments and how the payments will impact your cash flow.
🤝Sharing selected accounts – Selected accounts can be shared with family, friends or colleagues who need to cooperate on a budget. Everyone can contribute from any platform, whether it be Android, iPhone or the Web.
🗂Imports or Manual Updates – You can now import all your transaction data from sources of your choice so you will get a full report for simple expense tracking. Be it from your bank or your own spreadsheets.
Other features: Multiple currency support, Automatic cloud sync, Receipt and warranty tracking, Categories and templates, geo-mapping transactions, hash-tagging, Shopping lists, Exports to CSV/XLS/PDF, debt management, PIN security, Standing orders, notifications, reports and more.
Check out our Wallet Now and Wallet Life section for great financial tips and advice! Learn about different budgeting methods and how other finance gurus have managed their expenses and made the most of their money. Apply your favorite techniques to your spending.
With Wallet, you can expect updates with new features and improvements routinely.
HOW TO START USING WALLET
1. Download the app
2. Create Account
3. Get going: budget and track expenses like a master!
Wallet is certified with eTrust”
3. Money Manager Expense & Budget
Money Manager makes managing personal finances as easy as pie! Now easily record your personal and business financial transactions, generate spending reports, review your daily, weekly and monthly financial data and manage your assets with Money Manager’s spending tracker and budget planner.
* Applying double entry bookkeeping accounting system
Money Manager facilitates efficient asset management and accounting. It does not just record your money coming in and out of your account but deposits your money into your account as soon as your income is input and draws money from your account as soon as your expense is input.
* Budget and expense management function
Money Manager shows your budget and expenses by a graph so you can see the amount of your expense against your budget quickly and make suitable financial inferences
* Credit / Debit Card management function
Entering a settlement date, you can see the payment amount and outstanding payment at the asset tab. You can arrange the automatic debit by simply connecting your debit card with your account.
You can check passcode so you can safely manage your financial review account book with Money Manager
* Transfer, direct debit and recurrence function
Transfer between assets is possible, which makes your personal and business asset management more efficient. In addition, you can manage you a salary, insurance, term deposit and loan more easily by setting automatic transfer and recurrence.
* Instant statistics
Based on the data entered, you can instantly see your expense by category and changes between each month. And you can see the change of your assets and income/expense indicated by a graph as well.
* Bookmark function
You can easily input your frequent expenses all at once by bookmarking them.
* Backup / Restore
You can make and view backup files in Excel file and backup/restore is possible.
* Other functions
– Change of starting date
– Calculator function (Amount > upper right button)
– Sub Category ON-OFF function
* Paid version *
– No Ads.
– Unlimited Assets (In the free version, limited to 10.)
– Edit PC (http://youtu.be/5S4S3EQ3AZE)
You can view ‘“Money Manager” application using Wi-Fi. You can edit and sort the data by date, category or account group on the screen of your PC. In addition, you can see fluctuations of your accounts indicated on graphs on your PC.
So, what are you waiting for? Download Money Money right now and start managing, tracking, and planning your budget, expenses and personal finances!”
4. Spending Tracker
“Spending Tracker is the easiest and most user friendly expense manager app in the store. The simple fact is, by tracking your spending you will be able to stick to a budget and therefore SAVE MONEY. So download it for free, enter your expenses and income, and have instant control over your spending!
★ Features ★
✔ Simple and intuitive user interface
– helps you to easily manage your spending
– super fast expense entry
✔ Flexible Time Periods
– choose to track Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly
✔ Budget Mode
– optionally set a fixed budget amount to help you meet your spending targets
– carry over any remaining budget to the next month or week
✔ Summary View
– overview of your current balance along with expense and income totals
– see your main areas of spending
✔ Log Expense and Income
– repeat your expenses daily, weekly or monthly
– export to CSV for use in a spreadsheet
– export to PDF for viewing and printing (Pro Upgrade required)
✔ Multiple Accounts
– create separate personal, business and savings accounts for example
– beautiful and interactive charts allow easy visualisation of where your money goes
– view spending grouped by category
– see your history so you can track your progress
– editable expense and income categories
– choose a quality icon for each category
✔ Syncing (Pro Upgrade required)
– automatically sync your data to other Android devices
– you can also sync to iOS and Windows versions of Spending Tracker, which will require a separate upgrade on these platforms
– keep your data safe by backing up to Dropbox
– the auto backups feature will take care of it for you
– put the widget on your home screen for easy access
– quick add buttons
✔ Local Tips
– optionally receive tips when you enter participating local venues (requires location and bluetooth permissions)
– this could include money saving offers
✔ Special design layout for tablets
– optimal use of larger screen size makes it even better for managing your money”