If you are looking for the Best Android App For Motion Graphics to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Android App For Motion Graphics that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Android App For Motion Graphics, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Android App For Motion Graphics
1. Creative Cloud Express: Design
“Adobe Creative Cloud Express (formerly Adobe Spark Post) enables you to quickly and easily create standout social graphics, flyers, logos, and more on mobile and web. No design skills needed and it’s FREE to get started.
Feel like you have a designer in your corner as you select or upload your own images, try different layouts, add text to photos, and apply effects and filters.
Find just the right professionally designed template for:
– Stories, social posts, and ads for Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, and Pinterest
– Posters and flyers
– Photo collages
– Business graphics
Access tons of royalty-free Adobe Stock photo collection, Adobe Fonts, icons, backgrounds, and more.
Achieve high quality results in just a few taps with easy-to-use guided tools.
– Quickly remove background
– Resize with just a tap and share directly to any social platform
– Animate video posts and share to social stories
– Get the Photoshop-quality look you want with thousands of effects, filters, textures, and overlays
– Apply text effects
– Apply your brand to your design with one tap
Sync your content across Creative Cloud Express mobile and web; and share directly to social media platforms or save to your device.
GET THE FULL EXPERIENCE – 14-DAY FREE TRIAL
Your Creative Cloud Express membership unlocks all templates, access to the entire royalty-free Adobe Stock photo collection*, effects, and fonts plus premium features like Apply Brand, Customize Cutout, and Resize. Your paid membership includes the premium versions of the following applications:
– Adobe Creative Cloud Express on web and mobile
– Adobe Premiere Rush on mobile and desktop
– Adobe Photoshop Express on mobile
*The Adobe Stock photo collection does not include Premium or editorial content. Limited Adobe Stock functionality available in web page and video features within the desktop app.
• Instagram/Facebook: @CreativeCloudExpress
• Twitter: @AdobeCCExpress
• Adobe Support https://helpx.adobe.com/support/express.html
Submit feature requests here: creativecloudexpress.uservoice.com
Optional In App purchase
Payments will be charged to your Google Play account. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage auto-renew in your Google Play account settings any time after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to Creative Cloud Express, where applicable.
Terms and conditions
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.”
2. Picsart Animator: GIF & Video
“What is Picsart Animator? It’s an animation creator and cartoon maker that’s simple to use and delivers maximum functionality. Make cartoon videos, animated GIFs, and funny doodles in a few simple steps — no advanced skills required! Just doodle, have fun, and amaze your friends.
If you’re looking for something a little more advanced, we’ve got you covered! PicsArt Animator is jam-packed with animation features like duplicate frames, layers, fully equipped drawing tools, animated stickers, Emoji Me features, and much more! Did we mention that all of these tools are FREE? Believe us, this is the only animation and cartoon-making app you’ll ever need! All you have to do is download and start creating.
• Use animated stickers and add customized movement
• Draw frame-by-frame animations
• Use animation timeline to scroll through frames
• Duplicate, insert, delete frames
• Draw on your photos and make animated selfies
• Draw with advanced drawing and sketching tools
• Use multiple layers for complex animations
• Control animation length and speed
• Save animations as a video or a GIF and share to social networks like YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram
• Record sounds and voiceovers for your animations
• Make your own personal emojis with Emoji Me feature
Picsart Animator is 100% free and without ads!”
3. Stop Motion Studio
Stop Motion Studio is a powerful, full-featured movie editor with a whole host of features:
• A simplistic, easy-to-use interface
• Overlay mode showing the differences between frames
• Animation guides to position animated objects more easily
• Copy, paste, cut, and insert frames at any position
• Interactive timeline so you never get lost, even if you have hundreds of frames
Create beautiful movies:
• Choose from a whole lot of unique titles, credits, and text cards or create your very own with the built-in editor
• Give your movie the perfect look with different video filters
• Enhance your movie with different foregrounds, backgrounds, aspect ratios, and fade effects
• Create a soundtrack using built-in music, sound effects, songs from your music library, or your narration
• Rotoscoping: Import video clips and create stunning animations by drawing over them.
• Green Screen: Change the background of your scene to make the figures you capture fly or appear anywhere you can imagine.
• Connect a keyboard and use simple shortcuts to edit movies quickly
Capture like a pro:
• Capture with an adjustable time interval feature
• Full camera control with automatic or manual white balance, focus and exposure, ISO and shutter speed
• Use a second device as a remote camera
• Use your headphones as a remote shutter release
Powerful, built-in layer-based image editor:
• Add text and speech bubbles or create titles
• Add facial expressions
• Touch up and enhance images, sketch, and paint
• Wipe away unwanted objects with the eraser tool
• Merge frames to simulate fast movement
Share with friends and family:
• Save to your photo library or share to YouTube in 4K or 1080p
• Save as animated GIF
• Save all images for further processing
• Easily transfer projects between devices
• Start creating on your mobile device and continue right where you left off on your desktop computer
* Some features require in-app purchases. All features are already included in the Pro version.”
4. Toontastic 3D
“3… 2… 1… ACTION! With Toontastic 3D you can draw, animate, and narrate your own cartoons. It’s as easy as play. Just move your characters around onscreen, tell your story, and Toontastic records your voice and animations and stores it on your device as a 3D video. Toontastic is a powerful and playful way to create interstellar adventures, breaking news reports, video game designs, family photo albums, or anything else you might imagine!
What people are saying:
• Parents’ Choice Gold Award: “Toontastic 3D is a wonderful creative outlet for all budding storytellers, young scientists, or those who increasingly blur the lines between the two – perhaps this is where the next documentary makers and Pixar artists will get their start.”
• Five star rating from Common Sense Media – “Kids are in the director’s seat and have free rein to let their creative side shine with this flexible and easy-to-use storytelling platform.”
• A+ and Editor’s Choice rating from Children’s Technology Review – “Powerful and free, this rich language experience lets you create your own self-narrated puppet shows.”
• Winner of the 2017 BolognaRagazzi Digital Award for ‘Best Kids App of the Year’
• A giant toy box chock full of swashbuckling pirates, transforming robots, nefarious villains, and many more characters and settings to spark kids’ imaginations
• Design your own characters with 3D drawing tools
• Add yourself to your adventures with photos and custom colored characters
• Mix your soundtrack with dozens of built-in songs
• Choose from three Story Arcs for digital storytelling (Short Story, Classic, & Science Report)
• Export videos to your Photos library to share with family and friends
• An idea lab chock full of playful stories, characters and settings to inspire new adventures
Fruit Ninja © 2017 Halfbrick. All Rights Reserved.”
5. Draw Cartoons 2
“Discover one of the most exciting and fun ways to express yourself through art. The complicated process of producing cartoons just became an easy task. The app takes care of every aspect of creating cartoons, from drawing characters to publishing.
Enjoy the new characters constructor and new design
List of features
* Building smooth animations by keyframes
* Embedded library of characters and items
* Character constructor (you can create items from scratch or use templates)
* Voice over cartoons or add music
* Export and video files (mp4 format) and sharing them
Some features need to be unlocked through in-app purchases.”
6. Textro: Animated Text Video
Use Textro to
1. Get more likes on your social media posts by simply animating your words
2. Make your story art stand out by adding Animated Text to your Stories
3. Add beautiful prequel or intro videos for your Videos
4. Create more impressing animated quotes to impress your friends on Social Media
Textro Features :
1. Different Text Animation Styles for creating your Animated Video
2. Tons of Color Combinations to make your Story Video attractive
3. Tons of Fonts to write your Inspiring Animated Quotes
4. Choose your Own Music Or use from our Music Library
5. Add your own Pics as background for your animations
Textro is easy to use
1. Just Add Text
2. Choose Animation Style
3. Choose Color Combinations
4. Choose Fonts and DONE.
Add some style to your Text Quotes to create Animated Quotes. These Text animations will add swag to your Animated Text Videos and get you more likes.
Create awesome intro videos about your video and merge them to your Videos. Or just have fun with some creativity!!!
Still Reading? Great! Try it now!!